Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582735 Posts in 74206 Topics by 29512 Members - Latest Member: allerapied May 29, 2024, 12:06:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Troubled Jack
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Troubled Jack  (Read 9668 times)

Offline Hexagonner

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Troubled Jack
« on: February 20, 2021, 02:27:38 pm »
This is my first attempt to a story. It's a fast written one. There might be some(well there might be a handfull of ) grammer and spelling mistakes. I didn't have enough time to check them. This is a humble attempt.So, yeah that is it. Enjoy!!! And Oh! Almost forgot to tell ya, Karma is very much appreciated fellas :)

Jack finished his last set of homework and got up while stretching himself inside out. The outstanding scholar took a final glance at his work and closed the books for good.Couple of years ago the 17 year old was a good athlete but after his father’s second marriage and a center to the earth, rock bottom fall down of his grades made him hit the books harder. Now, he is one of the high rankers of his school. Even though he left sports he still maintains a good built with an average height and some definition thanks to those weights he’s been hitting in the school gym from time to time. After making sure everything on his desk is paced neatly, in order he went downstairs hoping to find something to fill his stomach. His step-mom Camille and his step-sister Alicia returned a while ago after hitting the town so he went there hoping that they must’ve have brought some kind of a snack that would fit in his mouth. When he finished the last steps of the staircase he saw his step-sister Alicia in her normal track shorts and sweater doing some stretches in the living room. After being in the same house with a teen state level gymnast star all these past years this sight is a pretty normal one for him.
He saw her widening her feet through the surface of the ground and stretching her legs to the maximum while maintaining her upper body in a straight vertical posture.  The sight of her legs being stretched to horrific level made a shivering feeling run through his bones leaving the thought “How the heck is she even doing that?” in his mind.  The 16 year old girl is famous for her gymnastic skills throughout the whole neighborhood and keeps having so many attention and praising for her athletic success while most of them doesn’t even seems to care about jacks existence which kept on making second thoughts on jack’s mind of his decision to back down from sports throughout these years. As he was walking his leg got hit on something. He looked down and found her gym back lying on the floor. This started to pour on various chains of thoughts in his mind. Jack always knew that it takes a great amount of strength and balance to do gymnastic. He knew that his step-sister have more strength in her body than for a normal 16 year old girl.  After going to see her last gymnast meet and
Watching her do all those high flying stunts made him question whether the younger girl is already stronger than him. Even after making that huge impact on jack, making things worse a couple of months ago she joined a gym and keeps on going there at least twice a week like a some kind of a .. a fitness freak and not stopping there she even got herself a light dumbbell set to do mini workouts at home on her “no-gym” going days. He slowly kicked the gym bag to hear the clanging sound of the weights placed inside it. Then he moved aside it with his leg and started to continue his journey. While he was getting closer to her his eyes started to widen in amazement. The short workout pants were showing off something!
 Each time she moves forward to do her lunges her legs starts to spark into life. Each time she gives her body weight to a leg her quads balloons up to a descent amount of a muscle and her calves are transforming into diamond cut power packs.  He could see a very notable proportion of muscle swelling up in her calves making her skin stretch to its limits. He could see the most defined thighs he has ever seen on a real person in front of his very eyes. He ran some calculations in his mind. They were not that large but well defined. Even though they were smaller than his own, still they look pretty large with her body frame. He marvelously stared at the way how her lunges blossom up small valleys and paths on her quads making them look ripped in its own way.
He has seen her legs before and they did look pretty strong for a 16 year old girl before and now still it’s the same size but something about its new definition makes it look better and more fitter.  “At least the money spending on the gym is not going to waste” he thought to himself and went to the kitchen. Alicia saw jack heading to the kitchen. She did her last set of her lunges, swept the sweat draining down on her face and also went to the kitchen with the same intentions as jack.
When she entered the kitchen she saw her mom sitting on the table reading a book and jack helping himself with a jar of cookies. She took of her sweater, hung it on a chair and started marching towards the jar. In the other corner Jack saw Alicia enter the room and then Bham!!
She took off her sweater and there she was standing in her sports bra and shorts. Jack had seen her strong gymnast upper body before but still this made the same impression that he had before.  Her shoulders were puffed up into round, defined balls of muscle and her arms were pretty built up like an Olympic athlete. The margins where each muscle group differs from each other can be seen even from a mile away. As she was getting closer jack could see a small network of veins which have started under her armpits have traveling across her round shoulders to her biceps. And some of them has got deepened and expanded in her bicep area. More light blue color blood lines have got stuck onto her forearm showing off its majestic hardness to the world.  Jacks mind started to race in curiousness to determine whether she has gotten bigger or not. He did some comparison in his mind considering her past and present physiques and yes, she has gotten a bit bigger. But still not that much like those fitness girls but with her height and all those, the arms look pretty big and very fit on her. He could see how the project of blossoming up as a young woman has gone on her. Nature has placed the right curves at the right places, Very neatly giving her a full class feminine figure.  Jack could even see small lines of definition on her stomach which shows off hints of six power bricks hidden inside her skin wanting to come out any time soon. The shocked mind of the boy spoke out without even him knowing.
“Whoa! What have you done to yourself?” jack asked still munching down pieces of cookies.
“What?” she asked.
“Didn’t you had a good body from doing gymnastics? Why go to a gym and do this to yourself” jack asked pointing up and down at her abdominal area.
“Do what exactly?  I don’t see any bad. Besides my coach told me to hit a gym on my free days to keep myself running throughout the whole week.” She replied.
“Keep running? He must’ve meant a little workout to maintain the energy flow even on the days when you aren’t practicing. A lil’ cardio workout maybe. Not bulk up to be a fitness competitor. Wait, did you got this body.. I mean became this by just doing cardio? ”
“No, Well yes, I’ve been doing cardio too. But I also do weights.”
“What? Why weights? Do Girls in your age even do that? Besides it might cause side effects on body which is in a growing age.” Jack said while giving more weight to the last couple of words.
“Hey, Girls do hit weights you fool. Where have you been living?  in the 50’s? Weight training is known as a good fat burning and shaping up method for women.” She explained in an aggressive manner.
Camille quietly listened to this peculiar conversation freely floating in the air from the edge of her ears still giving most of her mind to the book.
“Those stories are for those fat women who comes running down to the gym to lose weight. You weren’t fat. There is no need..” Even before jack finishes his sentence Alicia started to speak up.
“My coach said that weights and strength training will be very useful to improve my balance and agility. Besides what’s wrong with becoming a little stronger. Are you afraid that I’ll be stronger than you is that why you are complaining like this?”
“Pffft… OH! Yeah I am Soooooo afraid that you’ll become stronger. Like it’s possible for a woman… wait a 16 year old girl to be stronger than me. “Jack said with a cracking smile.
“ah, you should have seen that bodybuilder lady in our gym. She has arms that look like tree trunks. She could rip you apart with a single hand.”
“Those are not real muscles. They have injected steroids and gulps down who knows what powder every day. That’s why they are big. I’ll tell you this little lady you can be fit and all but without those poison women can’t have big muscles and never be stronger than a proper grown man. I mean a proper man. I’m not talking about those wimps in your class. ” Jack finished pointing out his opinion with a proud and a very wise smirk on his face.
“Oh! Says the properly grown man. Seriuosly,Why are you really whining about it this much? Are you afraid that these babies will outgrow you” she said while slowly flexing her biceps. A granite ball of human power arose from of her arm and made itself comfortable in the calm atmosphere. Jack saw how her skin was stretched out like a rubber to make more space for the newly appeared muscle. A notable deep blue vein has gone through the bicep peak giving it a more concrete look. And then she started to twist her wrist making the bicep dance erotically. ‘At least 11 inches or maybe 11.15’ jack tried to measure the bicep from his mind. ‘Whatever, still small’ jack thought to himself while secretly touching and rubbing his own 14 inch flexed bicep with his palm.
Out of nowhere, Alicia grabbed the jar which was resting on jacks’ arms and pulled it on to her side. Sudden instincts made jack to tighten the grip around the jar and as soon as he found out what’s happening he tried to pull it back. But to his amazement it didn’t. He slowly raised his shocked head to see the sight in front of him and he saw Alicia grunting and pulling the jar towards her side by using her best efforts. Her biceps were exploded into round power sources and veins were dancing on top of them giving the muscle a shaking motion. Little drops of sweat were sliding down from the ripples of her arms giving them a more glittering look. The sweaty, vein filled biceps were literally shaking because of the raw strength it’s providing to her mighty pull.
Jack noticed more veins appearing around her arm. He could feel the jar trying to fly to her side. He could feel the force trying to pull the object away from him. But still without showing any surprised emotions in his face but with a huge ego attack shattering inside his mind he managed to hold his position. He looked at his arms, even his biceps have exploded and were shaking which means that he is also using his full strength. This struck jack hard on his mind. His main instinct was to pull the jar right back JUST LIKE THAT. But, the task is much, much harder than it should’ve been.
He looked more downwards and spotted Alicia’s quads all bulked up and helping to produce more force like a machine. Her thigh muscles were all split into valleys and ripples. It’s like there is no body fat in them. Then he noticed more Veins crawling down from her waist through the powered up quads to her calves. It looks like a satellite view of rivers finding their way down through different obstacles..  His skin could literally feel her strength radiating through the air. Then he used his mind . Extended his right leg forward to channel more friction from the ground and with a little help from inertia  He  quickly turned his upper body making Alicia to lose the grip and fly a couple of steps backwards. Jack proudly stood there holding the jar constantly remembering himself not to show off his inner emotions.
“So, now where were we? Ah! Yes, I’m stronger. And it’s hard for you to get strong. You can be strong by hitting the weights harder but you would have to sacrifice your feminine beauty” jack went on.
“Nah! You know that’s not true. There is no point in debating that with you. You’ll come up with more lies. You are just jealous that I’ll have more muscle than you” she said

Jack sighed and handed her over the jar.
“That’s not what I’m saying idiot. Take this seriously” Jack came into a more serious, calm and a wiser mood “Don’t try to go more into weight training. It’ll make you look manlier. You are in a growing age. It’ll have side effects. It’s hard to develop muscle for women without drugs and stuff. You do not have a proper understanding of these things. This gym going is a bad idea. I think you should stop it” he said in a strict tone.
“But, it’s not fair. Even mom works out, She doesn’t look all bad”” Alicia complained pointing at the woman dressed in a blue sweater and a grey skirt.
Jack turned his sight towards the blonde woman who was still deep in her book. Being a former pageant winner and standing at 5.8 she looked gorgeous even from a mile away.
“She only goes there for her cardio and Spin classes. She doesn’t do weight and stuff, Right ?” Jack asked in a confident tone looking at Camille.
Camille was still reading the book. She didn’t seem like she heard the question at all.
Jack repeated the question in higher volume.
She got startled , came to her senses and looked around wondering what happened.
“You don’t do weights at the gym do you? Just cardio right?”  Jack asked again.
“ah,.. well sweetie I do most cardio, But I do hit some of the machines too. Actually, My personal trainer makes me do them. Besides, you didn’t thought I just do cardio the whole time I’m at the gym do you. They are very hard young man. You get tired eventually. “ she replied.
“See, She hits some machines. She looks alright .” Alicia added.
“Okay, But She doesn’t do dumbbells and stuff and most importantly she doesn’t look like this ” Jack said pointing at Alicia’s biceps.
“ Oh, c’mon! Mom show me your biceps. Let’s see ..” even before Alicia finish her sentence Camille interrupted.
“Kids, it’s not about that…” And this time Jack interrupted. “It’s, okay show us. At least then she’ll learn”

Camille sighed and let the book rest on the table.
Then she started to roll up the blue long sleeve till it reaches the middle of the bicep area of her right arm and flexed.
A huge proportion of muscle swelled up and transformed itself into a top notch pure power pumped up bicep. Jacks eye nearly hit the ceiling. He could see a diamond cut bicep peak shining majestically on the top of the muscle mountain. Roundness of the power fibers were carved perfectly. Even the forearm was ballooned up expanding its roundness to the maximum making a couple of veins jump out of the thick Fibers. A perfect round up hill path has split the bicep itself from the elbow pit. Even the rolled up sleeve was forcefully lifted up while trying to do its best to cover up the rear half of the bicep.”13.7 or maybe 14, hmmm not 14?”  Jack said to himself when he was trying to calculate the size of the marvel in front of him.
“Wow, That looks better than I remember last week” Alicia finally broke the silence in the atmosphere.
“It looks better than mine” Alicia said while flexing ,releasing and pumping her own bicep.
“Bu..But, ” Jack tried to gather up his words ”You said you don’t do much weights and …But.. You look fit.. Got that from just doing cardio?”
Camille dropped her arm and rolled down her sleeve. “No, well yes, It is cardio based. I joined the new crossfit class in the gym a two months ago. It helps to keep the inner systems at their best conditions. They says  Crossfit is very effective for a good health. But, still I’ve been maintaining my normal workouts too.” She replied.
“You, got that without even doing curls? Sick!” Alicia expresses her excitement.
“Kind of” Camille replied.
“Hey but I remember you mentioning something about a new routine recommended by your trainer sometime ago. Weren’t you following that?” Alicia asked.
“Yes, I’ve been. But that is to focus on other body parts like legs and stuff not arms” she replied.
“See, she’s doing whole body workouts” said Alicia.
“Any  Progress?” The already shocked teenager asked while tightening his eyes.
“Ah, not that much” Camille continued “But I have been specially focusing on my legs for some time now”
Then she extended her right leg to the front. The leg which is wrapped from a black stocking and dressed from the grey skirt came into a better display.
And then she flexed it. Jack saw an exceptional quad bulk up from the end of the skirt making the stocking material up above the knee expand in a shock. The skirt became fuller making the overall fabric display light sights of ripples on its surface. Jack nearly got a heart attack when he found out the bulked up muscles above her knee have out scribbled any quad he has ever seen in his life. Even those jocks in his school weren’t that fit looking.  They are big for sure but not this ripped. He hasn’t met much fitness personalities in his real life but still the boy was shocked to the core. He could even get a glimpse of a diamond cut calf posing majestically under the black fabric.
“Awesome!” Alicia gasped.
“They are a bit hard” Camille said proudly knocking the powerful quads with her finger joints.
Alicia followed her. “Oh, they are a bit more than just hard” Alicia said while exhaling a strong breath.
”you should try this, Jack!Come here …” Alicia invited.
“No… no thanks” Jack rejected the offer.
“C’mon…” Alicia grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards. Jack felt the pressure fell down on his wrist and barely stopped himself from putting out a squeak sound from his mouth. His response time is one of the quickest in town. He has always been complimented by his martial arts instructor for that over the years. Knowing that has always brought pride to his mind. But this time knowing that made him feel worse. Because of his speed he knew that he put out his resistance at the right time but unfortunately it was shattered into pieces by Alicia’s brute strength. He was again shocked by the strength possessed by his step-sister.
But again thanks to his quick reflexes he managed to escape the moment Alicia accidently loosened her grip and stand out in pride while hiding the out powering humiliation struck on his soul .
Even though he was out of Alicia’s control, still, because of her non-stop forcing, he slowly Knock the already flexed quad hiding under the grey fabric of the skirt with his index finger.
A sudden cold went through his spine the exact moment he felt its hardness. He felt the skin of his finger getting in contact with something he had never experienced in his entire life, something hard, something very, very hard. His heart started to beat faster. He felt a small current running through his bones. Is it fear? Or is it dominance? He got surprised by a tingling current of fear wrapping around his spine. Why is he feeling fear? Why is he feeling like he is being dominated? His mind tried to unravel. Meanwhile his index finger tried to push the muscle down with the help of his whole body weight but nothing happened. It didn’t even budge .The pressure coming down from his finger got rejected without even noticing. The pressure was child’s play for the thick muscle.
He quickly took his hand back and cleared his throat.
“Hrrrmm… well, it is fit” Jack spoke in a defeated manner” You have indeed achieved a good progress.. I’m really proud of you. Keep up the good work”
“Oh! Thanks Sweetie, that meant a lot to me” Camille smiled and rubbed his hair. Then she went back  to reading her book.
“See, Now, Is it okay for me to carry on my work Mr. Professor?” Alicia asked.
“Okay..Okay…” Jack said and excused himself from there and went to the sink to wash his hands.
Alicia smiled in a slight mocking manner and went back to munching down the cookies.
Jack washed his hands wondering inside whether he is still the man of the house? Then he flexed his own biceps and watched them while washing his hands. Two balls of muscle covered with a little fat rose up under his short sleeves. “Still mine are big” he said to himself and tapped his quads while trying to tighten them the hard as possible. Not minding the missing veins and the ripples in his biceps he tried to stay on the positive side. “I should hit the weights more often, that’ll add some definition” He thought.
And then while he’s wiping his hands near the sink Alicia came near the sink.
“I think I almost forgot to say this. I TOLD YOU SO!!” Alicia continued while washing her hands.
“You were talking all big stuff about how a couple of intense workouts make me manly blah blah. But like I said I think you are jealous that I’ll become stronger than you. I saw you secretly flexing your biceps from back there. They are big but we gotta accept the truth ,right? That I’m more ripped than you” She said mockingly while tightening and releasing her fists which made her water bathing forearms to light up with light green veins. The more she pumped more started to emerge. The blood lines looked like as if they were some prisonners dying to come out of the thickly packed muscle. He could even see her bicep rising up each time threatening to break the skin above it. He saw that some of the veins coming down from her biceps have expanded in a way which looks like they are going to explode at any time sonn.
“ohh.. look at that . I feel very freaking ripped.” She continued the teasing in a playful manner.
“I mean look at this definition. Sometimes I am afraid that I would pop one of these vein babies up. Don’t you think?” She continued while bathing her pumping muscles from the falling water.
“I’m not jealous of you so, stop showing off and bragging about yourself. By the way I don’t want veins like that in mine. They look gross” Jack interrupted.
“Oh,please they look freakin powerful. Hey, tell me honestly you really thought that I would outmuscle you ha big fella? “
“Oh! Like I don’t have anything else to worry about” jack replied.
“Okay …Okay First you didn’t like the fact I would get more muscles and they look bad on me, But it’s okay at last you admitted your mistake and accept the fact that women can get muscles and they look good on them” Alicia said after closing the tap.
“I never said that. I said it’s hard for women to get muscles and even they if they got them they are not stronger than men” said Jack.
“Pfft.. You think you are that strong, Big maan?”
“Why u wanna make me show you.” jack proudly flexed his arms. Maybe his pride struck too hard on his mind because even before he knows these words came right out of his mouth. “You wanna arm wrestle?”
Jack quickly gulped down the rest of the words because he’s not sure whether he said the right thing and he is going on the right path. He trusted his strength, but after today’s incidents he started having second thoughts.
“It’s not fair. You clearly have bigger and longer arms. So, you have a major advantage.  But still, I might have a chance with these babies” Alicia said while flexing her left bicep” But I still have this elbow ache from yesterday’s practice. My coach strictly ordered me to rest. So, no”
Jack sighed in relief inside his very soul.
“But…. Mom can do it. She looks good enough to give you a competition. Besides she has your height so, no advantage in the arm length section. “Alicia suggested.
That hit jack in a way which he almost forgot where he is standing. But he gathered up himself and tried to get out of his own mess in a cunning method.
“yeah Pfft.., You think she can beat me? She can surely beat you. But me. I don’t think so” He said while trying to exit the kitchen.
“I mean look at her. Her shoulders look buff even in that sweater. Better than yours if I must say. Haven’t you noticed how built she looks recently even in her normal clothes. I don’t think she can give you a good competition. I think she can beat you for good. Don’t leave like a coward. ” Alicia said in a challenging tone trying to stop the leaving teenager.
Jack’s ego didn’t want leave after that set of words but he held down his emotions and continued leaving.
But, suddenly Alicia shouted “Mom! Jack wants to arm wrestle you!!”
Jack froze still on the ground.
“What, honey?” Camille asked again coming back to her senses because of the shouting.
“Mom, Jack thinks he’s stronger and wants to arm wrestle you. “ Alicia went on
“hey, I didn’t said that” Jack objected.

“He has been bragging about how he is such a big, strong man. I mean I’m just giving him a chance to prove it. The big, strong jack can beat you easily. So, Just a friendly game?” Alicia explained in a very offensive way.

“Now, Jack really is a big, strong and I might add smart man. He has grown into a good man. He doesn’t need to prove that. Besides I can’t beat him just because I did some workouts recently. He has also been hitting the weights at school. Also, most importantly he is doing well in his academics. That’s something even you should consider at some time young lady.” Camille said gazing at Alicia.
That boosted up jack’s pride to a next level.
“So, then there is no harm in a friendly match. Unless, he runs out like a coward” Alicia said in crossed face.
Jack’s newly found ego really didn’t want to back down after hearing Alicia’s last sentence.
“Okay, let’s do this “said Jack in his ego driven mind and sat down in front of Camille and extended his arm in an arm wrestling position.
“Ow, you kids..” Camille closed her book and got hold of jacks’ hand.
Jack instantly felt the hard grip came down on his hand. He felt his palm being squeezed a bit because of the grip. He wondered whether she is doing it on purpose or not. He also started to slowly tight his grip harder but she doesn’t seem like she minds.
“1..2…3….Go!” Alicia shouted.
At first, for some time none of them gave any force. They were just there looking at each other in their emotionless faces. Then slowly jack started to give force. Their hands were still on the same position. No moving by any chance. Then jack started to give a bit more force into her hand. At last she felt it a little and started to give back a little resistance. And still their hands were on the starting position. To his surprise their hands stood in the same position for quite a while even though he upgraded his force each second. “Jack, here is going on easy on me” Finally Camille spoke out.”It’s okay , Just push and get this over with I have no problem in losing to a young, built man in a game of arm wrestling” she smiled.

Jack stared at her for a while in a little shock and
“Okay, here I go” He said. Camille, in her head got ready for her arm to slam down to the table any moment.
Then jack grabbed her arm tight and pushed down with full force from his body while nearly coming out of his chair.

The moment he add pressure Camille’s sweater filled up  inside like a balloon as if it’s being pumped up with air. Jack saw veins pumping out from her wrist while the tenseness of her hand gradually became tighter.
Her blue sweater sleeves in the bicep area rose up in a way where even a person who is standing a mile away can see that there is a huge power source of a muscle hiding underneath it.
Jack quickly felt the tension coming from his opponent. He saw her forearms exploding under the sleeve. He had never felt anything like that strength wise in his life. The feeling he gets, the feeling in his guts that says the resistance he is getting is purely unmatchable, something he couldn’t control, something very powerful in a totally unexpected way. The radiations of dominance started to electrify his outer skin.  He had never felt pure strength from another human being this closely in his entire life. He could literally see the strength radiating from the other hand, power flowing through the muscled up hand. His guts frequently kept reminding him that the hardness, the resistance he is feeling it’s very above his own limits. He could feel that he is facing something he couldn’t match no matter how hard he tries, no matter how hard he scream, he can’t defeat it, can’t outmuscle it, can’t escape it. For the first time in his life he felt that he is cornered, he is helpless.

At the other end Camille’s eyes were as big as a pair of lemons. Her jaw slightly dropped. Even she couldn’t understand what’s going on. She is shocked to the core. She saw jack grunting and giving his all might to her hand but …but she can control it. She can control all his strength. She still can’t believe it. Her mind is in shock trying to accept the fact that she can control all that young, male strength with ease. Her eyes couldn’t believe what she is seeing. Jack is already a bit off from his chair, leaning to the floor and giving all the strength in his body to her single hand. She was still trying to figure out whether jack is giving it all or he is just acting. She took a quick look at his bicep. It was exploded in his short sleeve and trembling because of the amount of power it’s generating. His bicep was already sweating and shaking, matching the exact expression on his face. Then she slowly rolled her eyes over towards her own bicep. She saw the blue fabric of her sweater was stretched out and was pumped under her shoulder giving her arm a more powerful look she had never seen on anyone. She could see small ripples of definition even through the thick cotton material. She felt some pressure from her opponent but very low to what she expected. Even though she tried her best not to accept it the face of her opponent gave it all. He really is giving his all, but the resistance he is getting is more powerful. A shivering feeling went down through her bones. Again she looked at her arm and to his by taking turns. She had never felt this way. She had never felt this strong, this powerful. She felt electricity jumping out of her legs. She felt this strange feeling inside her bones which echoed how strong she is throughout the outer atmosphere. She clinched her left arm fist secretly under the table which made her feel the veins rushing and popping out from her wrist all the way to her expanded bicep. She felt a pleasurable heat coming out of her skin when she is tightening her left bicep to its limits. She felt some long lost happiness coming back deep in to her heart.
She then tried to push back jacks hand down to the table. The feeling in her gut knew she could do that in a second. But her mind backed down. She felt the situation jack is currently facing. She looked at the struggling young lad sitting in front of her. The poor young man was trying his best. Then she saw Alicia’s expanded eyes glistening with excitement.  If he loses this his pride will be crushed to pieces in front of his sister. Even more it’ll wound his self confidence in a terrible manner. She felt pity for him. She felt so bad for him.  So, she slowly reduced her resistance.
In the other end our struggling hero didn’t lose his hope. Even though the task was hard jack didn’t quit.
He uplifted his force the best he can at each second. Then to his surprise suddenly Camille’s arm slowly began to come down. He was shocked a bit. Then he thought that she couldn’t handle his multiplying strength anymore. So, he pushed to his limits with the new found joy and excitement. Step by step he came closer to victory.  And slam!! Camille’s arm was pinned down.
Alicia’s face went from a bright star to a dead planet. Jack finally took his hand and caught some breath.
“Just like I said, I’m stronger” Jack said while panting. “I almost forgot to tell ya, I told you so” jack winked at Alicia and proudly marched to his room. Camille smiled and went back to her book.
Alicia stood there for moment in a questioned mind to confirm what happened was real. Still with a little doubt in her mind Alicia sighed and accepted the fact. Then she left the kitchen with her sweaty, glistening body to take a shower.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Troubled Jack
« on: February 20, 2021, 02:27:38 pm »

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Troubled Jack
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 03:13:58 pm »
Bravo! This was so good! K++! Hope there more from Camille!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 03:31:17 pm »
interesting!!! go on!!!
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 08:09:08 pm »
Intresting

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 04:51:02 am »
Not bad at all.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 10:57:51 am »
This is a very interesting start.

Offline snoops22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 02:23:22 pm »
Great Start, can't wait for more!   :bravo:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 05:50:17 pm »
Excellent! Another male headed for enlightenment. How long will it take? More, please!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 06:29:58 am »
Great start and I hope for more.

Offline chris.p.bacon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2024, 03:21:22 am »
Bit late but really liked where this was headed!! Mom training sister up to beat Jack? Mom/son workouts with some comparison/humiliation? Please continue!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Troubled Jack

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View