Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581482 Posts in 74139 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 21, 2024, 09:40:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sick and Sicker (Remastered) A Halloween horror about a little sister
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sick and Sicker (Remastered) A Halloween horror about a little sister  (Read 28788 times)

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
It has been years since I wrote, but I figured since it that time of season I would rewrite the story that takes place on Halloween. This is a complete remastering of Sick and Sicker. Every paragraph has been rewritten to an extent.

This is a story of a little sister’s very intense Halloween night.

Sick and Sicker (Remastered)

Part I: Officer Down

My name is Colt, and I feel like shit. That's why despite living on my own I am staying at my mom's house. I am 33 and the girl I'm seeing is at a friend's Halloween party, buuuut I have the flu along with a 103 degree temperature, so my mother is happily taking care of me. I know everyone hates getting sick but I especially hate it because I am not an at rest type of guy. If I'm not protecting the streets of Jacksonville as a cop, or in the gym, then I'm at the clubs partying, and this is of all nights by far the biggest night for both, but I'm stuck here. I love Halloween whether I'm working or not. I either get to bust freaks or I get to party where every girl uses the day to dress their smuttiest. But no, I am here on the couch, in my mom's basement with my bowl of chicken noodle soup, a heating pad, and surrounded by used tissues while watching a crappy scary movie marathon in the dark at 1am. It has been a while since I have spent any time here and it looks like I should stop by more often. Light bulbs need to be replaced, the pool is turning green and the old, dented, water heater is still in the backyard from when they replaced it a month ago. My work is cut out for me when I feel better.

I wish my mom wasn’t asleep because I could use more Nyquil and I just don't feel like getting up. As if almost on queue the door at the top of the outside basement stairs opens quietly and light footsteps descend down. My mom wouldn't be coming from the backyard so it's probably my girl stopping by after the party. She promised to come by just so I could see her in her naughty little outfit. God, how I love Halloween!

"Tammy?"

"No..."

"Colt?"

I wouldn't mistake that high pitched voice anywhere, it's my baby sister, apparently just coming in from a Halloween party of her own, trying to sneak in past her curfew. She was an oops baby, 16 years after they had me and because of it she gets away with murder.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have like a 103 degree fever. What are you doing home so late?"

"Nothing, I am doing nothing..."

"What the fuck Becky, are you drunk!?"

"No!"

"Bullshit! Come over here!"

She stumbles over, fumbling around in the dark room. I can barely make out the shadowy silhouette by the flicker of the television. I can tell she's dressed way too provocatively for a damn senior in high school! She has on high heels, and what looks like lingerie under a cheap sex-shop robe with wings and a halo attached.

"What are you a holy whore?"

"Shut up Colt, I'm an angel! Could you be a bigger asshole?"

“Could I be a bigger asshole!?”

Now I know she's drunk, she would never have the guts to say something like that to me sober. I go to grab her from my prone position on the couch but I whiff. My motor skills are considerably off between the medicine and high fever. This little brat gives me the finger after I miss! Big mistake! She gave me a second shot at her and this time I score, grabbing the extended digit. The little shit grabs me by the hair with her free hand!

"Stop pulling my hair bitch, you fight like a little girl!" I yell

Bam! I see stars and my ears are ringing... Bam, bam, bam! I feel like my head is getting slammed into concrete and I fall back into the couch. I taste pennies… Blood!

"How's that for a little girl?" Becky yells

That little shit punched me in the face! I am going to beat her ass!

She flicks the light switch, causing the old florescent lights to buzz as they slowly warm. I am disoriented and my eyes take a moment to adjust. Now I get a better look at her outfit and I am even more disgusted.

"You look like a damn slut! I'm going to go wake up mom to show her your outfit because I know you didn't leave the house like this!"

As my eyes adjust I can see how truly offensive her outfit is! She has on red, 4" high heels, and feathered wings with a wire halo attached to what seems to be a white bustier covered only by a partially opened, white, fake fur-trimmed, satin robe. Her hair is blonde, cut in a wedge with a stupid dyed hot-pink strip down one side that seems to glow under the shitty florescent lighting. The flickering, harsh light makes her porcelain skin look ghostly. I look closer at her stomach and there are spots of blood on the front of her robe.... She didn't punch me. She slammed my facing into her freaking stomach! That fucking corset must be bullet proof!

"What gets pussy blood out of polyester?" She says looking down at the red stains.

I can't believe she is actually looking for a fight!

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you really think I won't kick your ass? How drunk are you?" I seethe

"Maybe a tampon" She says with drunken giggle, staring at the stain, ignoring me completely.

To hell with this! I sit up from the couch and wrap my arms around her left leg. I raise upward until I'm almost in the sitting position. Holy shit it's solid! It isn't huge, but it is super sturdy, it feels like it is made of pure marble as I try to wrench her to the floor, but I can't do anything with this poor leverage. I am 6'0" 190 lbs with 16 inch arms, but I am as sick as a dog and sitting down. Even in heels she doesn't have to do much to steady herself, standing her ground against my ill-conceived attack.

"You are as weak as a kitten right now." My little sister says with a chuckle

"We’ll see who’s the pussy!" I yell

"Bring it, meter maid!" She slurs

I squeeze and pull her towards me but she doesn't budge. Instead of trying to break free she just observes me struggle to bring her down. I feel weird, wrapped around her covered leg with my face pressed against her satin robe, but this is war! I can sense the wheels turning in her little drunken blonde head.

"Remember this?" She says followed by a wet pop

I can't see her, so I have no idea wha...

"Oh gross!" I squeal

She gave me a Wet Willy!

With her wet finger still in my ear she lifts her free, right leg high and stretches it over me, planting her heal on the top of the couch's back while I'm distracted. I'm in an even more awkward position than before. I'm now below her right leg as I still cling to her left. Her legs are spread like a bridge over me, one on the floor, one on top of the couch. She then places her hands on top of her head and grins down stupidly in her drunken stupor.

"Look, no hands" She snorts with a laugh.

Her rock hard thigh flexes in my grip as her pelvis presses against my face, forcing my head back. I strain against her, but her thigh is living stone! My neck is bent back painfully as she is forcing my head into my shoulders pressing me back towards the seat. Her satin white crotch is pressing down on my face painfully, I am getting bullied by her fucking groin! She continues until I am helplessly laying flat on the couch, face pinned between her crotch and cushion.

There is a clink of tin as her halo and wings hit the floor. Her robe is pulled out from my tightly encompassed arms. I look up at her face, but I don't see it...

I can only see two jutting tits, completely eclipsing my view above. Her white corset cups are ridiculously too large for her, stuffed with a box of Kleenex each. There is a fine line between sexily enhancing, and comically misleading and this isn't sexy.

"Did you seriously think you could pull that off?" I sneer

Her blue eyes peer from over the hills of her faux cleavage and narrow.

"I think I can pull these off" She says

My sister grabs my wrists from around her leg and gives a stiff grunt. I know leverage is on her side, and my body is weak from the fever and medicine but there is something more… My hands are getting forced from each other and my arms are not responding the way I want them to as I try force them back around her shockingly muscular leg!

Becky's friends are all going to go away to college, but she is as dumb as a post. The only way she figured she could get into a university is with a sport scholarship. Over the last couple of years she has thrown herself into swimming with great results. She has become quite the athlete according to my mother, with records, trophies and eventually scholarship offers to show for it. I have never seen her swim, but her physique clearly shows how she has excelled.

Under the robe she did not look like your standard bimbo. Her frame is slim overall, but her shoulders are round, and her torso isn't broad but tapers down to a very tiny waist exaggerated by her over-stuffed top, however the truly shocking thing is her freaking guns! Even at her sides her arms are huge! Not just for a female either, they are bigger than a lot of the guys on my department! I would say they are only a few inches smaller than mine and mine are freaking jacked if I do say so myself! Hell, the girl I am dating is a personal trainer and fitness model and Becky's arms are nearly as big as hers despite being 12 years younger. Her surprising muscles bulge as she uses her superior position to force my arms off of her and to our sides. From my sitting position I have to strain my neck back just to look at her face.

"Aw, you're as weak as a kitten with your widdle cold." She mocks in her Minnie Mouse voice

I can't believe my little sister is giving me so much shit!

Well. Fuck. This. Bitch!

I rear back and spit in her face! Becky's eyes go wild with rage! Her entire upper body flares with shocking muscle. Her traps leap out of nowhere and her biceps swell, even her pectorals strait from behind her orbed breasts. She presses down on me hard into the couch. Her muscle definition is sick; I can make out every fiber of her upper body. She continues to press down on me and I begin to sink into the old basement couch. She is now a woman possessed!

Pop...pop..ping... The brown and orange, coarsely woven couch cushions consume my body, she is breaking the couch springs by pressing my body deeper into the musty relic. Both of our arms flex impressively, but I'm sinking deeper. I'm actually becoming claustrophobic it feels like the couch is swallowing me whole!

"Stop!" I yell, the desperation in my voice is embarrassing evident.

I am not good in enclosed spaces, I am not afraid of heights or spiders or any of that shit, but put me in a crawl space or tight elevator and my heart rate climbs. God damn it, I have no leverage, but my adrenalin is kicking in and I force her upwards pressing her away.

"This is enough Becky!" I yell as I shove her back.

She slides her right leg over the top of the couch, draping her calf over the side. My sister's leg muscles explode in an awe inspiring display of definition as they grip the couch from both sides. Becky's chest expands, her pecs jump from her sternum, revealing her tits to be made of more muscle than I thought. Her arms press downward into me, away from her torso. I am using both my arms but there is nothing supporting me to push back on unlike Becky whose legs are holding tightly to the couch. I am crammed again into the sofa. She is muscling me deeper, the springs are popping all around me, as anger turns to fear, and fear turns to panic, I start to hyperventilate. My arms are shaking deep within the old sofa and I am pouring sweat. I need to get out…

"I NEED TO GET OUT!" I scream!

"Oh my god, you are so scared!" My little sister squeals with delight

The sadistic bitch forces my muscular frame inside the wooden frame of the old couch. The couch's springs all fail, a chorus of pings pluck around me as I thrash against the force of my little sister! I can't fall any further because I am against the floor. At least I have something to push off of. I can bench 225 pounds and she is far less than that. I heave hard, but my arms just quake! Her sinewy, muscular legs bloat as she constricts harder onto the couch, anchoring herself. With shocking strength she presses down on my trembling arms and I am yielding! Two thick cords of muscle running from her inner thighs to her crotch, bulge angrily. The old couch groans and cracks around me. Her horribly prominent adductor muscles protrude so greatly I actually gasp at the sight as they crush the couch around me surrounding me by a coffin made up of dusty tweed! In my panic I make a desperate move; I knee her in between those legs aiming for where those unnerving muscles connect!

My knee's aim is true, I connect hard into her crotch! She yelps in surprise and pain, jumping up from the couch! Using the moment, with a surge of adrenalin I jump into action, tackling her to the ground.

I flip her onto her back and sit on her stomach, pinning her arms above her head.

“Hey little sis, remember this? Welcome to the water park!” I say with revenge in mind.

I snort all my phlegm, there is a lot of it, and open my mouth above her.  A long string of glistening drool slowly flows out, dangling just an inch from her scrunched up face!

“OH FUCKING GROSS!!!” Becky squeals

She bucks her hips up hard and I am thrown over her like I weight 10 pounds! We both scramble up from the floor at the same time, but I am quicker and wrap my 16 inch guns around her midsection, trapping her arms to her sides, bull-rushing her to the center of the floor. I take her back into the middle of the room by about 10 feet but she finds her footing and doesn't go down like I hope. Even in high heels she is sturdy. In my weakened state I can't do as much damage as I want in our standoff, but she isn't escaping. I squeeze hard and she winces.

"Not so tough, now that we're both standing!" I seethe with rage 

Even in her heals I am a half a head taller and about 60 lbs heavier I would guess.

"I am going to carry you upstairs to show mom how you're dressed" I sneer as I heave her from the floor

Okay, maybe a bit less than 60 pounds heavier, she is freaking solid.

"What's a matter meter maid, can't even lift your little sister?"

I clench my teeth and give her everything I have left in one giant squeeze and I get the result I'm looking for; she gasps and closes her eyes in pain. Becky rises from the floor in my grasp.

"You didn't know I was THIS strong, did you bitch?" I yell as I squeeze even harder.

"No... I thought you would be stronger..." She squeals

Becky then puts her head on my shoulder and lets out a high pitched whine. Suddenly my arms start to spread! She falls back to her feet and I go to what I know works, kneeing her hard into the crotch again. This time I don't feel the expected impact with her pubic bone, instead my knee stops just short as it wedges between her frightening thighs.

"Stop kneeing me in the crotch asshole!"

She tenses her profuse adductors and the compression on my knee is startling, like it's stuck in a trash compacter! Seeing my lapse in concentration she fiercely powers her arms away from her sides causing my arms to burst open violently. She then moves her arms down low on my body, this time pinning my arms to my sides, she stops around my waist and tightens her immense grip. Her powerful young arms bite into my lower back, pinning my wrists to my hips, threatening to cut my body in half! In this position her bear hug isn't life threatening but it is extraordinarily painful. She is crushing my internal organs and spine with her bewildering strength! My feet are no longer secure to the ground, she is straightening her stance and taking my 190 pounds with her! I struggle but she isn't budging, her grip doesn't loosen. I try to knee her but I can't do any damage from this position.

"We need to stop those little legs from kicking."

Becky leans back and applies even more pressure, the pain is unbearable, it's like having 2 steel beams wrapped around me. I'm losing track of time but I must have been up here for at least two minutes now. I know I am stronger than her when I'm at 100% but she is astonishingly strong. My girlfriend and her sister are the only women I know personally that are stronger than her and they are the strongest women I know! Hell, my girlfriend's sister is one of the strongest people on the force, not the strongest woman, but PERSON in my police station. She is my partner on the police department and an amateur-bodybuilder as well. I met my girlfriend through her.

"Your little sister is a lot stronger than you thought" She says squeezing even tighter.

She wasn't kidding! She is swinging me gently back and forth as if slow dancing with me.   

"I thought I would have to work out much longer to do this to the mighty Colt! I have only been working out since I got into high school." The statement is somehow even more insulting in her squeaky voice

She pulls me in even tighter while leaning her chest forward, pressing my abs back into my stomach, cutting off even more circulation.

"You are never around anymore! You haven't seen me pack on this muscle. You haven't seen me swim. You couldn't even stop by when mom asked for your help with the water heater. I had to carry it upstairs by myself and drain it in the backyard!" She whines

"You are suppose to drain it with a hose BEFORE you take it out, you half a tard!" I croak out

Holy shit, that is a 30 gallon tank, that like 350 pounds all together up a flight of stairs!

"Don't call me that!"

I can't stop sweating and I'm really getting dizzy. My claustrophobia and this damn flu betray me.

"I think it's been long enough..."

Without warning I drop to the ground, I try to land on my feet but they just give way. My legs are on fire with the sensation of pins and needles... Fuck me! When she said she was going to take care of my legs, she was serious. She put them to sleep by stopping the blood flow to them! She may normally be as dumb as a brick, but she is a drunken evil genius!

"What do think about your little sister now?" She says as she grabs a beer from behind the bar and chugs it in 8 seconds flat before crushing it on her forehead!

“Let's get a Snap story out of this and find out what the rest of the world thinks, shall we? Let me get dressed back up again."

While she goes to put back on her wings I make a break for it, I would run but I my legs won't respond so I army crawl as quickly as possible. There is no way I'm going to let her get a picture of this!

"Oh my gawd you look so ridiculous!"

She stuffs her phone between her cleavage and stalks me with menace.

I feel a paralyzing grip on my left trapezoid muscle, her other hand grabs the back of boxers. She hoists me into the air removing me from all fours. We both nearly topple over but she uses her knee to boost me up to waist height regaining her balance.

I catch myself fixated on the full length mirror on the far wall and I can't look away like staring at a car wreck. Here I am, a grown 6' foot muscular macho cop dangling pathetically from the arms of my little sister. I feel so silly hanging here. I don’t know what she is going to do, I don't know if she knows what she is going to do, I am afraid she is going to drop me face first onto the ceramic floor.

Instead she takes in two sharp breaths and lets out a primal, guttural cry. Her muscles jostle and her face becomes red and contorted. The extreme definition of her biceps is astounding; they jut out in sharply with splits down the middle, they threaten to tare from her bone as they bunch! They are stunning as they flare with quaking muscle! Her unnervingly disproportionate biceps are forcing me up, her teenaged arms are not succumbing to my body's burden. Becky's naively arrogant muscles do not know they shouldn't be able to lift my mass so I rise! Becky nearly lifts me to her chest. She keeps me there for a good 5 seconds, surely trying to make her point before her arms give and I slam to the ground, but she doesn't let go.

"Damn Colt. How much to you weigh? AggghhhhhHHHH!" Becky lets out another high-pitched cry!

My body is rising again!

"I can DO this!" She wills to herself

Her insane biceps flare with raw power, straining to force me up. I could not curl HER body weight, and yet she is curling mine! In an stupefying act of strength she fucking preformed a FULL 190 pound curl! I am now facing the ceiling, my back resting across her tits at shoulder level!

"Remember all of those wedgies you use to give me Colt?"

My boxers suddenly pull tight in her grip, returning the dozens of wedgies I have given throughout her years. My underwear digs into my asshole and balls, the cotton cutting me in half!

My sister is holding me face up at shoulder level! She is covered in sweat, her breasts are heaving, still caressing the phone wedged between them. She unsteadily walks us closer to the full length mirror giggling out loud at the sight of us.

"I'm going to call this picture Officer Down... Now smile!"

She then flexes her chest and squeezes the phone between her expanding breasts. I am real confused and disgusted. Maybe she's not going to take a picture? She flexes them again and again becoming annoyed with something.

"Come on, I've done this a dozen times before."

She take in a deep breath again and flexes her pecs really hard, her boobs nearly jump out of the corset. The phone creaks until... flash! The camera on the phone goes off snapping a picture. She was pressing in the side button with the side of her tit.

"I love taking pictures like that it has made me very popular at parties."

I hear foot steps down the stair. Oh god it's my mom and she's going to see me like this... Oh god no it's worse... much worse!

To be continued...

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sick and Sicker (Remastered) A Halloween horror about a little sister
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 11:22:37 pm »

Part II: Her Brother’s Keeper

"Babe!? What the hell, I thought you were sick!?"

It's my girlfriend! I can't believe she is seeing me like this. During all of this I forgot she was coming over to show me her sexy Halloween costume. She is dressed up like Laura Croft from Tomb Raider in short khaki shorts, a tight, tiny black tank top and black boots. Her taunt, tanned arms and legs look amazing in the outfit. She is what Laura Croft should have looked like, only my girl has long dark red hair instead.

Her green eyes hide nothing; she is almost as mortified as I am. All I can do is yell out.

"Tammy! Please help me!"

Tammy wastes no time by jumping behind Becky and snaking her arms beneath her. Tammy intertwines her fingers behind my sister's head and uses her powerful arms to press downward effectively putting my sister in a full nelson. My girlfriend widens her stance and really pours on the pressure. I can see the struggle in the mirror and Tammy's arms explode with power forcing Becky's head down slowly but she isn't going without a fight. Becky's neck muscles and traps are bulging. My little sister for the first time tonight feels the power of someone that isn't sick and weakened by meds. Becky falls to her knees, dropping me to the ground and my own little Laura Croft lifts me cradling me in her strong arms, gently placing my beaten body on the broken couch and turns around to face my sister who's already back on her feet.

"What the fuck is going on here? Why is my very sick boyfriend being carried by his little sister dressed as a whore? "

Tammy is obviously not only taller, but stronger than my little sister too. Not only does Tammy stand a couple of inches taller even though Becky has 4 inch heels on, but she is older by a dozen years and has been working out since she was my sister's age. Her golden tan accentuates her muscle definition; her long, red hair hangs in a single braid nearly to her tight ass. She is every ounce a fitness model with deep green eyes and a body that is powerful but feminine. The two things she prizes the most are her rock hard, astoundingly prominent abs, and her chest. She has full, perky E-cup breasts with nipples that are always hard like the rest of her body. She really loves to intimidate other women she encounters, whether at the gym or the mall. If she catches another woman checking her out she likes to flex her chest and watch their jaws drop in envy as her tits and nipples inflate before their eyes. Or if a woman is at the gym and has some delusion of keeping up with her she'll make a point to work out next to her and use double the weight the poor woman is using. She gets off on a challenge and my sister is barking up the wrong tree. Tammy notices the phone between Becky's boobs with a photo of my face contorted in pain and her smiling face as she tortures me.

"What were you doing to him!?"

Tammy's hand darts for the camera phone from between Becky's breasts. She snatches it in her right hand and holds it high above my sister's head. Becky jumps up to grab it but Tammy keeps her back with her left hand using her longer arm to keep her at bay. Becky slaps my girlfriends arm away and shoves her chest knocking her back several steps.

"Oh that's how you want to play bitch?"

My amazon girlfriend flexes amazing arm and kisses her right bicep.

"Are you sure you want to mess with this little girl? This body is made of pure granite and it will crush you."

Tammy then squeezes the phone in her left hand until a muffled crack emits. The screen spider webs in her powerful, manicured fingers.

"You fucking bitch!" Becky screams

My sister launches at Tammy but Tammy catches Becky's hands, and a struggle ensues. They twist and turn their hands until they both match each others palms and raise them in a classic test of strength pose. They struggle mightily at the stalemate. Their arms flare out, biceps and triceps expand and bare their true mass as they oppose the others. Their round, well capped shoulders both reveal deep clefts and their back muscles bunch into ridges. Both girls have a death stare into each others eyes but neither budges an inch in either direction. I am shocked my little high school sister is holding her own against my beast of a girlfriend. I know Tammy's strength first hand, in her off-season she can bench 185 pounds and military press 140 pounds overhead. Their taunt muscles quake with exertion. Suddenly my sister's high heels begins to slide across the floor, unlike Tammy's heavy boots they offer no traction. Becky slides further, their hands still above their heads until Becky's back is pressing against the wall. Becky's shoes may have failed her but her arms still bulge in bold relief against my amazon's. They writhe forehead to forehead, chest to chest, and forearm to forearm. 

"Give up little girl, I have you pinned."

"You're too old to take me down hag!"

Their bloated, trembling arms slowly stretch to their sides descending to shoulder height. My girlfriend's lats spread like wings, expanding much wider than my little sister. Tammy presses hard using her entire weight to crush Becky's trapped body but my girlfriend's knees start to bend causing her firm body to slowly slide down, her breasts slip past Becky's pressing beneath them. Is she actually losing? Can my little school aged sister really be stronger? She can't be... not against Tammy.

"Ready bitch?" Tammy scoffs

With a loud grunt Tammy thrusts hard into Becky's trapped torso, her taut powerful legs extend, and a hoop of air leaves Becky's lungs. Tammy's large fake breasts force upwards into the undersides of my sister's and the muscle bound brat actually begins to ascend up the wall being forced by Tammy's tits alone!

“Hell yes!” I yell with excitement for my girl!

"Titty power bitch!" Tammy manages to taunt her through clenched smile.

Becky's face is red and her eyes are shut; though I can't tell if it's from embarrassment, the lack of air, or over-straining, but the arrogant little bitch is finally silenced! My girlfriend if fucking amazing! She is a stone cold bitch herself and watching her put my menacing sister in her place is intoxicating. Becky has her muscular arms pinned above her head and Tammy is using her tits alone to keep my sister high up against the wall, she is warrior goddess!

Becky makes a move and knees Tammy in the stomach.

WHACK!

Even with the little space to move between Becky's knees and Tammy's midsection the impact is hard.

THUMP! Another solid blow with a thud so loud I wince. Those legs are not to be messed with.

Tammy's back flares, her body straightens and actually lifts my sister higher. In a tremendous feat of strength my girlfriend peels Becky off the wall all together keeping her in the air by the grip on my sister's hands! Tammy has taken out bad bitches in front of me on a few occasions and she loves to find ways to let them know who is boss. My girlfriend is as sweet as pie, but she gets off on this. I know once she is done with my sister I am getting my brains fucked out of me, flu or not. Some people are into whips and chains, some are into tickling or role-playing. Not Tammy, she is into out-classing other females, making them feel inadequate and foolish in her presence. My girl knows her kink and gets what she wants. Tammy uses her incredible strength to separate their bodies a few inches, hanging my sister in front of her while keeping her aloft. My girl gives Becky a sinister smile and suddenly slams the teen into her large, hard breasts bouncing her back while releasing her grip, letting my sister crash onto the ground!

"Do you think you can hurt this!?" Tammy laughs

Then my ultra-sexy girl grabs her shirt and bra and whips them over her head in one smooth sexy motion! She flexes her rock hard abs showing off 2 bright red marks on her perfectly sculptured stomach. However it's her breasts that NEVER cease to amaze me. I know they are fake, but that doctor deserves a statue, they are perfect E cups that are round and high with long dark nipples that harden with the slightest thought. She got them in college when she started to compete in fitness competitions. She told me she was always pretty small chested and when she started to get shredded they nearly disappeared all together. She loves her tits as much as I do, and says it is the best money she has ever spent in her life.

From her knees Becky rears back and slams a fist into my girlfriend's abs. The impact makes me shudder. Tammy staggers back, her jaw tight and brow furrowed.

"Nice try you little brat, but you can't punch through steel."

Tammy's has a spirit and bravado that can break any woman, but I notice her eyes are watery and her breath is ragged. Tammy pulls back her leg and lands a square kick right into my sister's stomach with her heavy boot, doubling her over onto her hands and knees sucking in wind. Tammy then steps up and places Becky's neck between her knees while she is dazed. My Laura Croft laughs and gives me a wink, I know what's coming.

My girlfriend is literally the sexiest woman I have ever met, she is a nympho and knows how to get me going. She has this thing she does for me and she was about to do it, but this time with my sister between her legs. This is so wrong, but she can't control herself, when I say she's a nympho sex-addict, I am not being colorful. She is addicted to her body in EVERY way, whether it is pushing it to its limits or giving it pleasure.

She raises her arms as if to hit a double bicep pose, but without the flex, instead she traces her shoulders with the tips of her fingers. Her fingers then gently glide to her biceps, they are large enough she can touch them with same hand. As soon as her fingers touch... Boom, she unleashes her flex, popping them skyward! She then lets her fingers travel downwards to the top of her tits, her pectorals slowly, sensuality rise and become rigid, expanding her giant chest. Her hands continue down her supple breasts and find her nipples. She traces the beer can circumference aureoles, causing them to goose-bump, then I watch my favorite part of the show. Her nipples slowly harden and grow, they are as wide as AAA batteries and grow to over half as long before my very eyes. I cannot help but feel myself start to grow as well. She sees it too and smiles devilishly, continuing the show. Her fingers now trace the top of her abs and work their way down, tightening each row as she does, two by two until she reaches her navel. She then flexes the lowest part of her abs. She licks her lips as she stares into me because she knows, I know what she is flexing now, even though it is happening behind her thick shorts. She pulls her khaki shorts up and a small tent of fabric presses forward. She holds the flex for a good moment before letting out a small gasp and mock o-face. Then her upper thighs begin to bloat, this is when Becky stiffens. My trapped sister reaches up and grabs Tammy's hamstrings just before my girlfriend's calves explode into diamond masses, cutting off Becky's air supply. With Becky already winded she lasts only seconds before she is out completely! Tammy parts her legs letting Becky flop to the ground!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 11:24:16 pm »

Part III: The Beast Awakens

"Take me NOW!" Tammy demands!

"But my sister..." I meekly protest

"Your sister is sleeping, I took care of that, now stick that hard cock in me!"

I know it's wrong, but I am not going to deny her, my savior and goddess, her victory spoils. The truth is, I couldn't if I tried. She was going to have me whether I liked it or not, she is unstoppable in this state! I approach her from behind, pulling my boxer's waistband just low enough to unleash my member, not even bothering to take them off. She doesn't even undress, she seizes my dick, bends over and slides me into her, beneath her shorts. She's wet and ready, as soon as I grab her hips, her pussy tightens on me like a fist. Her vaginal strength is so strong I have to use my arms to force her back and forth on my cock. It feels so fucking good, I can hardly sta

SLAM!

Tammy's back and shoulders slam into my stomach and chest! Becky has her hands entwined with Tammy's in a another test of strength position! She recovered much quicker than we thought! My girlfriend is pressed hard into me. I grip onto their entangled hands and push with Tammy, but we are deadlocked. Our arms are at a stalemate, but our bodies are not. We are actually sliding back! Tammy's boots and my bare feet are slipping across the floor, my sister has momentum and psychotic rage on her side!

"I'll fucking kill you, you sick fucks!" My sister screams!

Before I can get a grip on what is happening or even pull out of Tammy for that matter, my back is pressed against the wall! My sister is a girl possessed. We press back together, but Becky's posture is galvanized. The high schooler's stance is wide, her face masked in rage, and her body is coursing with hell-bent revenge. Tammy and I push our arms forward against the alcohol fueled mini-maniac! Our arms waiver and press, but Becky's quake and resist. From my position I can't give my full force but Tammy can. As our arms struggle inches from my face I am... stunned. It's the first time I truly see them arm to arm, my teenaged sister's arms are not as big as my powerhouse girlfriend's… they are BIGGER! My little sister has managed to pack more muscle onto her adolescent arms than my 30 year old fitness queen's!

My sister sees my shocked face and with a devilish, knowing grin silently mouths to me: "bigger".

Becky pulls our arms downwards, to try to even out the height advantage. She isn't tall enough to flex up to us, so she instead forces us down towards her. As we sink deeper, her arms grow into a fuller flex. Becky locks eyes with me over Tammy's shoulder and gives the type of smile that runs shivers down my spine as she sees me take in their true mass up close. Our eyes are locked in deep seated sibling rivalry. Unknown to my girlfriend, despite her fierce competition, she is not a rival in this moment... she is a measuring stick. Becky's braces glint in the light as she soundlessly mouths again to me: "Much bigger".

Becky jerks us forward, slamming her biceps into Tammy's with our arms still raised and fingers lock together.

"Let's compare apples to oranges" Becky declares in her squeaky voice

The 30 year old fitness model strikes a hard flex, her biceps surge up, proudly displaying every curl she has hefted over the last 12 years in the gym. These are the arms she uses to embarrass so many other women. Her tan mounds of muscle rub against the pale skin of my sister's. Tammy’s magnificent biceps are just slightly smaller by only a quarter inch in height. Tammy grunts and flexes harder unable to concede this possible defeat, her arms are flexed so hard they are shaking!

“almost there…” Becky mocks

Tammy’s quaking biceps close the gap to by another centimeter.

“12 years of working out and your arms are almost as big as a high school girls… almost” Becky teases

My little sister then gives a BIG flex! My mouth gapes in shock! Becky’s biceps surge, she wasn’t even flexing before! I cannot believe how astonishingly high her young biceps thrust from her arms as they swell! Each staggering bicep has a split down the middle, and so sharply peaked they look photo-shopped! The school girl's biceps makes the fitness model's look like... well… a school girl's! The tan mounds are over shadowed by alabaster mountains!

"More like grapefruits to oranges!" The teen girl laughs

I have a hard time coming to terms with this, but Becky's biceps are not just a little bigger than Tammy's, my baby sister's arms DISGRACE my warrior's! Becky holds the flex for an uncomfortable amount of time, staring at the two sets of arms with an elated, and boastful grin.

"Oh my gawd, look at them!" Becky gasps with genuine surprise at her own superiority

In a sudden, shocking act of raw strength my little sister presses both of our arms back! We both press with all we can I can feel Tammy's body go rigid, squeezing my cock with all of her might as her entire body fights to stave off the colossal strength of the teenage girl!

"Help me Colt, try to push her back with me!" Tammy pleas!

Tammy is fighting with all she has, but it is futile, my sister's arms are much stronger!

"He IS trying!" Becky's moans out in pure joy!

She was right, from behind, balls deep in my girlfriend I was doing my best, but I am in too awkward of a position to offer much help, but Tammy has another idea.

The fitness competitor swings her hips up and wraps her powerful legs around Becky's midsection squeezing the surprised teen within them! My girlfriend locks her ankles and tightens her scissor hold to crush my sister! As Tammy twists powerful legs she pulls down Becky's corset!

I want to look away but, I am gob-stopped. Two sweaty, large breasts spring out! My sister isn't stuffing like I thought. Her boobs are not as massive as Tammy's, but they are big. Where Tammy's are round, Becky's are conical. Despite Tammy's full, solid chest, my sister's smaller tits definitely stick out further and higher. There is no crease underneath her breasts, they are extremely firm looking, so firm and taut, they appear menacing! Her corset wasn't keeping them up, it was keeping them back! Her chest is lined up with my mega-chested girlfriend's. Becky's aureoles are much smaller than Tammy's, only the size of quarters, compared to Tammy's soda can circumference ones and her nipples are shorter and thinner, like pencil erasures.

My sister slowly presses her chest into Tammy's, lining up their nipples as she does. Becky inhales deeply and their breasts compact tighter together. Tammy's huge, fake breasts respond to Becky's.

"This isn't a fight you're going to win, little girl." Tammy cautions with a look of both anger and arousal.

My girlfriend gives a hard flex, making Becky's bounce back. The teen, flexes hers and their chests quake. Both girls are giving it everything they have but neither moves an iota. Just soft grunts and stares of determination and despise. Their globes swell and resend slightly as they strain against each other trying to overpower the other with pec muscle and breast density alone. With each trust, Tammy's muscle lined vag grabs my penetrating member harder.

"I'm going to crush those little tits of yours flat!" Tammy hisses from her clenched teeth.

My girlfriend's back is pressing harder into my sternum, the pressure between these two warring hell-cats is unreal. Tammy’s attitude grows as their breasts mushroom even harder. Tammy is definitely out-gunning my sister and her breasts continue to grow even larger before my eyes. The tops of my girlfriend's giant boobs are so big they start to engulf my sister's! Her magnificent breasts are taking care of my sister's surprising set easily. From my vantage point over Tammy's shoulder, it looks like my sister has no tits at all, they are completely devoured by the better woman! I do not know how they are managing the pressure, the force is crushing me, I can hardly breath, packed like a sardine against the muscular body of my warrior girlfriend and the wall.   

Both of them squeal, the compression becomes stifling. All of this strength from their chests is mind-boggling! I am pouring sweat and getting dizzy, the only thing saving me from my hardship is my hardship buried deep inside Tammy. I am caught between a rock and a hard place so to speak. With every compression, I am thrust in deeper. 

“No! Stop! This is too much!”

"Feel it bitch! Feel the sensation of getting crushed by a better... WOMAN!"

I'm stunned! Not because of what was said, but by who says it! 

Then it hits me... Tammy's breasts aren't growing... they are compressing and distending outwards! Becky's firmer tits are crushing and deforming my girlfriend's huge rack causing Tammy's to pancake and ooze out the sides! Slowly, but undeniably, Tammy's proud firm tits are getting crushed against her sternum.

"Oh my gawd this is so f'ing hot! I am crushing the big bad Tammy Tits! Those silicone bags are going to hang to your knees when I'm done!"

Becky is clearly turned on by her dominance and presses even harder into my poor girlfriend, but Tammy's breasts can retreat no more. Neither seem able to breath as Becky forces forward still, she flexes her entire body in an astonishing display of muscularity, my sister is crushing her… crushing us! I cannot take in any air, my vision is blurring...

Creeaaakkk... THUD!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 11:25:23 pm »

Part IV: Sodom and Goliath

The drywall gives way and I am forced between the studs!

"Holy fuck!" Becky moans out!

My sister sinisterly laughs staring into my eyes.

"De jevu Colt?"

I cannot wrap my mind around this! I am crammed into a claustrophobic nightmare by my baby sister for a second time tonight, and this time by her TITS!

I am shrinking in intimidation... Literally. I cannot come to terms with losing control like this. If you have even seen Michael Angelo's David, you would notice he comes up a little... short. It is because the statue is not just some guy named Dave, that is The David, as in David and Goliath. It is the moment David faces the giant. Your body literally shrinks in the face of insurmountable fear. I am facing a Goliath, and my Goliath still wears braces... Thank god Tammy cannot see the shame in my eyes as my arms are pinned forcibly against the wall. My little sister expands her chest some more forcing it into Tammy's.

The backwards pressure against me is setting off my claustrophobic panic attack all over again. The fitness model's body can push back no more and is, flattening me to the underlying cinder-block basement wall. Becky is destroying myself and my girlfriend with just her chest! Neither of us can breathe. Tears roll down my girlfriend's cheeks onto her over-inflated breasts. Tammy lets out a gasp as her breasts mushroom towards her face, she gives out a distressed rasp and her vaginal muscles grasp onto me like an angry fist, crushing my withering member. She is trying to use me as inspiration in their sexual fight, but the chillingly, ominous biceps of our teen tormentor is all I can concentrate on! HOW!? My sister has shaken me so hard to the core I am completely deflated literally, she has forced my erection from me by intimidation and consequently Tammy! Their 4 breasts quake with over-exertion as we are crushed flat. Tammy grasps desperately with her powerful nether muscles painfully against my softening member.

"Can you feel them Tammy? Can you feel them conceding? I heard of titty fucking, but this is ridiculous!"

Becky presses forward harder carried away on the wings of lust. Tammy's breasts are turning crimson and they look like they are about to burst. This girl before me is not one I recognize, she isn't the little sister I have known all these years, she is a hell-spawned beast of raw power and aggression. How could she have turned into this in the few years since I moved away? 

"NO!" Tammy wails!

She frantically seizes onto me for sexual assurance, only to be dejected by my emaciated prick squish within her mighty pussy, but Becky takes in a deep breath and her assaulting chest rises, as does Tammy's. My Laura Croft's distended tit's start to engulf her chin before it happens...

"Remember when you did this!?"

All 160 pounds of my girlfriend rises! Tammy body rises about 3 inches, her clenched vaginal muscles barley able to hold onto the tip of my flaccid manhood.

"They can't run any further" My sister mocks in her high pitched voice

Tammy's 5'9" muscular body stiffens in defiance

"Just a little more until... they're..."

Tammy lets out a panicked yelp as her body jolts and her face becomes devoid of color as a sharp quiver ripples through their condensed breasts!

"Tell him what I am doing!" Becky moans

Silence…

Becky lets go of our hands and hits a double arm, her upper body explodes in stunning display of muscle!

“Tell him!”

My sister’s pecs quake, Tammy lifts even higher on the strength of Becky’s tits! My 160 pound girlfriend rises by only an inch, but an inch more than I have to give! My limp cock is torn away from my girlfriend by my sister's powerful breasts! Tammy sobs as my wet cock flops down slapping to my thigh.

"TELL HIM!” Becky commands!

“She is turning my nipples INSIDE OUT!” My girlfriend cries!

I cannot believe what I just heard, I didn’t think such a thing was even possible! Every muscle in my girlfriend’s mighty body goes stiff! Her tits shudder and as if breaking through a threshold. Tammy’s legs fall back to the floor, no longer able to keep up her scissor on Becky’s midsection.

With her hands free, my girlfriend desperately grabs onto my sister's shoulders to push her away! Tammy’s large arms flex with all of her considerable power as she presses against Becky to keep her tits from being busted completely!

My sister manages to grab and pin both my wrists to the wall above my head and keep them there with one hand and grabs the back of Tammy's head with the other. We use both of our arms against each one of the teen's, but my arms remained pinned as Becky pulls Tammy's head down further. The size of my sister's young bicep is shocking! Her left arm, her weaker of the two arms is forcing Tammy's head down against the fitness model's will!

"You motor boating son of a bitch!" Becky laughs with considerable strain

My little sister is trying to smother my girlfriend using Tammy's own set of Es to do it! Becky flexes her pecs harder, stretching Tammy's tits higher forcing them up against her face! I cannot wrap my head around this surreal scene as my amazon's face is forced into her fake, E-cup tits!. My girlfriend is thrashing like a wild woman, getting smothered by her own breasts. Tammy's writhing body against me causes me to stiffen against her. My girlfriend is forced so far down I can clearly look into my sister's face as my warrior's body folds between us.

"Did you ever think your baby sis could do this to old Titty Tam's?"

No, I couldn't ever begin to conceive this night even in my worst nightmares. Becky is a monster of might fueled by alcohol. Tammy's entire body stiffens, her strong legs swell with power as she tries to stand against the downward force. The fitness competitor’s mighty body rises as she takes in a greatly needed breath of air! Her face is red and covered in sweat, mascara smeared, dotting both her cheeks and tits. Tammy is writhing and moaning against me and my dick is betraying us both in the moment, hardening against her trembling thigh.

"STOP! Becky please I beg you!" I cry out! 

My pathetic state only seems to exacerbate Becky's. She pulls harder with the demonic strength of a woman possessed.

“ahhggghhh!” Tammy screams in defiance!

The fitness model’s ripped body explodes with her full might driven by terror adrenalin! Spittle sprays through the fitness model's clenched teeth as her muscular body is awash in protruding clusters of vascular brawn! Her neck veins pulse as she thrusts upwards. Her swollen, muscular back crushes me into the cinder block wall even harder, the power she posses is unbelievable! Tammy's thighs are thundering, a tremor that makes its way to her powerful glutes spasming against my cock's head galvanizing my erection. The amazonian woman, frenzied on adrenalin is violently wrenching and going all out like a raging bull to overcome the obscene power of the girl’s bicep. Tammy's muscles are inflamed, she bellows with animalistic fury in a tantrum of outrageous might.

"I AM STRONGER!" Tammy roars out!

My girlfriend rises unevenly, pulling like an ox uprooting a tree. Becky’s bicep stretches and yields to the amazon’s might as Tammy stands taller!

My little sister throws back her head, tossing her blonde and pink hair, closing her eyes tight, setting her jaw. Becky gives three sharp breaths through her braces.

"No you are NOT!" Becky screams

Tammy stops ascending, bring them to a stalemate. My fitness model heaves in an all out battle to erect herself, her body explodes in a burst of explosive muscle! Becky's eyes are narrow, her face red and sweat flowing down from every pore as she stares at her bicep willing it to overcome! She bites her lower lip, transfixed on her own exhibition of raw power. She is pitting her novice, pale, developing bicep against an experienced, tan, fully grown woman's entire body. Not just a fully grown woman, a muscle-bound woman at the peak of her fitness career!

"One. Single. ARM!” Becky cries out!

My sister's bicep jumps and then bunches slowly... Rising even greater as it hardens. It is unimaginably peaked. My arms are bigger in circumference, but hers are far leaner. My little sister's biceps are gargantuan! My arms are bigger, but the mass of muscle I am staring at atop her arm is towering... her bicep is like a damn mountain! The quaking beast is outrageously disproportionate to her arm! The adolescent tower of muscle is challenging a fully grown amazon’s entire body. The teenaged girl is riding out my girlfriend's herculean offense with terrifying concentration and determination.

“no…” The words come out as barley a whisper from Tammy

The fitness model's legs go from trembling to full on spasming as Becky presses her down centimeter by centimeter! My mighty princess is crumbling before her teenaged superior! Tammy's bronzed, muscular body is overwhelmed by the stupefying strength of a school girl’s single appendage! Becky forces my poor girlfriend's body lower and lower until Tammy' struggling body stops cold and petrifies...

Tammy’s tight asshole docks against my engorged member! This was always the one place off limits with her in bed. I have always wanted to go down that dirt road, but not like this!

My drunken, high school sister is putting an intimidating spectacle of domineering teen strength and Tammy gasps. The soundly defeated amazon grabs onto my sister's bicep with both hands inhaling sharply in awe of its size. Becky breaks Tammy's spirit and tightly clenched seal as my throbbing cock head breaches her puckered asshole! Unbeknownst to my sister she is forcibly taking Tammy's anal virginity!

My panting girlfriend is getting involuntarily impaled onto my cock by the massive muscle bulging in her trembling hands. The force is firm and unrelenting until she is buried all the way down to the very base of my prick, and the pressure doesn't stop… My pelvis is getting crushed, Tammy's tight asshole is trembling and clenching hard on the base of my dick. I am forced harder into the wall as my girlfriend's hard glutes are seizing on me with pulverizing force. My baby sister is destroying us both with a single arm! I can't breathe, I am out of strength and courage, I am scared like a child at the hands of one! I hear a rumbling in the distance as everything about me is surrendering and my sight goes foggy...

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 11:26:50 pm »

Part V: Super Sized Sister

A rusting sound wakes me back into consciousness, I see Tammy as I come to and I don't recognize my amazon princess. She looks so pitiful and defeated, as she stares off into the distance, presumably shell shocked. Her breasts are normally so high, round and firm with long stiff nipples that could cut glass, but now... Now they sag like swollen depleted sacks, they are no longer round perfect orbs, for the first time I can see the outer sides of her pecs. They don't hang to her belly button, but they no longer jut out like before. Now they have a crease below them and their underbellies rest on top of her abs. She is breathing hard from their struggle. Normally when she breathes heavily like when we are in the throes of passion her boobs nearly rise to her chin, but now they just hang in a flaccid state. But worst of all, the worst damage of all is her nipples. Her nipples are nowhere to be seen. I cannot believe my eyes; Tammy's proud fearsome nipples are flat! My buff girlfriend looks shaken and scared. Her entire demeanor is sunken. Her shoulders are slumped, her face is stained with tear drenched mascara and her breasts are showing deep crimson and purple bruising. A bar stool falls to the floor...

Tammy is not staring into the distance... she is watching her savior exact revenge!

My little sister has proven to be much more formidable than I would have ever imagined any high school aged girl could be, but Tammy's older sister is a different animal. Amy is not the strongest, scariest woman in my police department, she is the strongest, scariest PERSON on the force! Amy is one huge, scary bitch. She is the polar opposite of her sister, my girlfriend. There isn't anything feminine about Amy even down to sexual preference, she is what is more classically known as a bull-dyke. The bodybuilding beast stands at 5' 11" and is at a weight of 195 pounds in peak-season form. Tonight she is in her off-season form and dressed as Super Woman in 4" thick-heeled, knee-high, red boots making her just over 6'3" and 216 pounds of authoritarian, vengeance seeking muscle. I know her weight exactly because she is obsessed with her weight, size and strength. As my partner I get a daily update of her progress usually in a sweaty huff as she exits the station's gym before our shift begins. The imposing mass of a human has no real breasts to speak of, just thick slabs of pec meat covered in an A cup worth of breast tissue, however between the two combined they give her the appearance of a solid B. She has a layer of fat that is deceptively thinner than a casual observer might think covering the obscene amount of muscle beneath. She isn't very defined in the off-season but every broad muscle is unnervingly evident. Her Super-Woman tank top and red satin shorts do little to hide her hulking frame and she is unleashing that bulk with furious rage onto my little sister.

Amy's bulging arms snake along Becky's as she places her in a full nelson hold just as Tammy did before her. As I see my sister now fully for the first real time, held on display before me in her pulled down corset, wings, white panties, thigh high white sheer stockings and red high heels I am dumb-founded by her outrageous definition. Every fiber of her tautly muscled body is evident with the slightest of movement, she puts scientific anatomical models to shame. To see their arms intertwine I suddenly appreciate the true difference between the body types of what most would call a fitness model and a professional bodybuilder. Becky's arms are huge, not for a girl, or a woman but by any standard, however Amy's arms are ginormous. Their beefy mass must be at least 17" around covered in a small layer of insulating flab, they aren't nearly as cut or defined but there is no mistaking their sheer size and power, her arms are thicker than a couple of the guys THIGHS on the force! A fact that the obnoxiously boastful bodybuilder does not let them forget, especially since hers are a mind-boggling 27 fucking inches! Each rotund, fleshy thigh is larger around than my sister's midsection. Becky fights hard but in high heels she doesn’t stand a chance and slides across the floor.

With apparent ease, Amy violently picks the teen up off of her feet and slams her to the ground. Amy jumps on top of my sister and grabs her by the back of her head shoving it between her breasts. Amy inhales deeply flaring out her back and chest, smothering Becky robbing her of air. Amy's lat muscles flare out like wings eclipsing my sister's entire upper body with her own. Becky's arms flail wildly in panic as she tries to push the bodybuilder off but it's no use. In an act of desperation she grabs the outer side of each of the giant's lat muscles and squeezes. Becky's forearms bunch as her fingers dig in to the meaty muscles. Amy jumps in a knee-jerk reaction giving Becky the opportunity to escape and get to her feet.

"Don't shove my face between your tits you nasty dyke!"

"Come on you teen tart. I'm going to show you to respect your elders."

Amy raises her hands in a classic test of strength. The brazen, drunken teen doesn't hesitate; she stuffs her tits back into her tight corset and meets her in the middle of the room. From the get go my little sister's disadvantage is comical. Amy hunches forward using her height, weight and tremendous strength to bear down on the much tinier girl. My sister's knees bend but don't give in completely, she stops the onslaught half way down, yielding to a squat position. Becky is all but finish in this contest. Her arms are high above her head and her ass is just a foot off of the ground. My sister's back muscles look like a mountain range, they bunched tightly and coil giving everything they have against this colossus.

"I'm going to drive you into the ground!" My police partner bellows

Amy's traps and pecs jump, her thick arms harden to bigger proportions than I can believe on a female. Given the extra height she has over my sister she uses the leverage to her advantage and forces my sister downward further, Becky's knees are fully bent, and her butt is just a few inches from the floor. Their arms strain and bulge with stunning mass, Becky tries to stop the onslaught but momentum, leverage, weight and strength are all on Amy's side. 

Amy grits her teeth and her entire body expands with billowing mounds of muscle as she really powers into the hyper-defined sinewy muscled teen. Becky's protruding arms shake violently, the knotted clusters of muscles up and down her lean body are stunning. Every muscle is throbbing and writhing just beneath her razor thin skin. Becky's shoulders are cut so deep you could lose your thumbs in the crevasses. My sister cries out in agony and defiance. She inhales deeply and she gives everything she has!

Amy's 17" arms start to rise! The look on my partner's face says the teen is stronger than she thought. Amy pulls Becky in closer and leans her entire body weight on to the high schooler. Now the bodybuilder's arms also begin to waiver. She manages to stop the teen titan's progress but she cannot force her down any further. Becky lets out another loud grunt but the bodybuilder's elbows are locked into position at her chest level. Becky's groaning doesn't cease, her entire body is quaking with crude force. All of Amy's 216 pounds begin to rise up. The shock is clear on Amy's face, as she is getting lifted by this teen tart!

CRACK... CRACK!

Becky's stiletto heels give way to their combined weight, causing the muscle maidens to crash down to the floor. My sister falls hard onto her back and Amy topples on top of her. The combination of the two seemingly knocks the wind out of my sister. Amy takes advantage of the teen's daze and sits on my sister's face! Amy's gargantuan thighs encompass my sister's entire head. Becky's hands grasp at the red shorts and pulls them up trying to lift the 216 pound woman off of her. Amy grab's Becky's hair and wedges her face deeper into her satin shorts, smothering the girl. Becky pulls up so hard, the shorts start to wedge into Amy's gigantic ass. The teen manages to unseat the bodybuilder a few inches until the shorts actually give way! The crotch of the shorts tear free completely exposing the commando Super Woman, revealing Amy's womanhood! Her vagina is horrifyingly gigantic in every way! Her clit is about one and a half inches in length and her slit must be at least 6 inches long with a thick, grisly labia that hangs down a full inch! Becky's eyes widen in shock!

"Oh is that what you want?" The masculine bodybuilder laughs

Amy grabs my sister's hair and buries her face in her gaping, pussy! Becky thrashes like a madwoman, it looks like a fucking face huger from the Aliens movie! Amy's not done yet, her legs inflate even larger around my sister's poor face completely immobilizing her head! My sister pounds on the hulking thighs but the bodybuilder just laughs. She then grabs the teens wrists and pulls upwards, the teen is quickly losing oxygen.

"The more you struggle the better it feels princess." The bodybuilder teases

The Super Woman places her hands on top of her head, then raises to her feet while keeping her thighs tight, taking Becky's head with them. Amy's thunderously thick thighs can barely accommodating Becky's head between them they are so large in circumference. They are so huge my sister appears headless from the side.

My sister's weakly grabs onto the beast's fleshy thighs as her oxygen runs out. Becky's eyes widen, before rolling to the back of her head and for the second time tonight she is out cold between one of the Swole Sister's legs. Amy opens her stance and there is a suction sound as my sister's face falls away from the unnerving vagina. Amy's excited clit is now erected to over 2 inches in length and as thick as my thumb, she somehow looks even more like a man with her vag exposed!

Amy reaches down and grabs the top and bottom of the front of Becky's corset, heaving her easily off of the floor to her chest.

"Wake up sweetheart, I need you to see something. I just want you to see what real muscle can do." Amy mockingly whispers into my sister's ear.

With a great heave, Becky's body rises unsteadily upwards as the beast of a woman presses her overhead! My sister struggles, causing Amy's arms to shake and waiver but she gets her up all the way.

"My god princess, you are heavier than you look!" Amy laughs out

Amy's arms and shoulders jolt. The stiff fabric bunches in my partner's grip, and the corset suddenly burst open! My sister crashes from 9 feet to the ground with an unnerving thud!

"Are you going to play nice from now on? Stick to playing dollies little girl." Amy says as she flexes her massively bulky arms for myself and Tammy.

As Becky moans in pain on the floor the bodybuilder walks to my old weight bench that my sister clearly uses now a days. Amy racks the bar and loads up 2 plates on each side. That's 4 x 45s and the bar for a total of 225 lbs. In a show just for my sister, she slides under and knocks out 5 hard reps. The pumped up bodybuilder saunters over to my sister after her feat and gives a monstrous full body, crab flex. Her thick pectorals jut out causing her tiny breasts to vanish completely behind the tight shirt. Even her dick like clit, jumps and pulsates! She bends down close to my sister's prone body and flexes all 17 inches directly above her eyes. The giant mass is so huge, it casts a shadow across my sister's entire upper body. Becky now looks small in my partner's presence.

My sister’s mostly naked, pale body is bruised and red. She only has on the thigh high, sheer white stockings and white satin underwear. Her midsection is narrow, yet hyper-muscled. Each abdomen is prominent leading down to 2 long muscles that funnel into her panties. Her lower muscles are so thick they bridge her underwear out from her hips as they bulge from her pelvis. Despite her insanely sculptured definition she is still tiny compared to the hulking woman flexing over her.

"fuck... you." Becky croaks out.

"Excuse me? You really are fucking stupid." Amy laughs

My very stupid, groggy sister reels back and spits at the imposing mountain of power!

Amy goes wild and grabs Becky by her throat and crotch and heaves her up over her head again!

"This is how this fucking ends you little school girl bitch!" Amy roars

She then drops to her knee, putting the other in front of her executing a perfect WWE style back breaker! The percussion of the impact is jarring. Becky's eyes are wide and she gasps like a fish out of water, back bent over Amy's meaty, powerful thigh. The bodybuilder doesn't just let go, she is filled with rage, she presses down on the school girl's shoulder and crotch, bending harder.

"Feel your back bend, I may just break it. Beg for me to stop, BEG me!"

Becky's eyes water, her face is beet red as she is stretched further. Becky is starting to spasm involuntarily against the onslaught, but she doesn't speak. She is bent nearly in two until the hand that is holding her crotch slips, tearing the white panties off completely! My sisters naked body rolls off her leg onto the floor, falling on her stomach, she writhes and gasps on the ground…

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 11:28:05 pm »

Part VI: Tugging On Superwoman’s Cape

Amy shows no mercy, she sits on my sister's ass then hooks the girl's ankles beneath her armpits. Giving a wink to her sister she leans back pulling Becky's legs with her applying what is known as a Boston Crab. My sister's spine bends sharply and she yelps in pain. Amy leans all 216 pounds back working Becky's aching spine trying to again bend my sister in half. This should finally put an end to my sister's madness. Becky's breasts are crushed flat to the carpet as her legs are pulled higher. I look away as my sister's crotch is on full display to us. The small, smooth mound is a sharp contrast to her tormentor's.

"Aww, look at that little thing, my pussy could eat it up and milk it dry." Amy sneers

"Get your fat ass off of me!"

"Not until you say uncle."

My sister tries to wiggle out but Amy just lifts her butt a little and slams down onto the struggling teen.

"Are you ready to submit little girl?"

Becky presses her palms into the ground. 

"Get off of me you fat sow!" Becky screams out in rage

Amy raises her butt again, but my sister times it perfectly; her arms, pectorals and legs explode! The teen pushes her chest off the ground and forces her legs back with tremendous force! Amy’s bear-sized body is catapulted trough the air crashing into the opposite wall! My girlfriend and I look at each other stunned, looking for confirmation of what we just saw.

Becky shakily gets to her feet, but the fight still burns in her eyes. Amy is stunned from the head blow against the wall as she slowly gets back to her feet as well. The size difference becomes overwhelmingly apparent. The 5'3" lean-muscled school girl clad only in sheer white stockings is staring up at the 6'3" burly behemoth in her knee-high red boots, and a Super Woman shirt. That being said; the contrast is completely lost on Becky. Without hesitation the tiny teen charges the recovering hulk! Becky tackles and manages to actually pin the still stunned giant to the ground!

"Why should you be the only one naked fatty?" My sister screams in a high pitched squeal

Becky grabs a fist full of Amy's Super Woman shirt and Amy grabs my sister's wrists. The bodybuilder wrestles the smaller girl for control over her modesty. They roll around all over the floor fighting for a superior position until Amy manages to sit upright into a Indian-style position, but Becky never lets go. My sister wraps her legs around the bodybuilder's waist, sitting on the older woman's legs facing her like a child on a parents lap. Becky's hands are clenched tightly on the bottom hem of the shirt and Amy has Becky's wrists in hers.

Both women's immense arms struggle, Becky's biceps pulling upwards against Amy's triceps pushing downwards. Both sets of arms quake with raw power and their faces redden. The bodybuilder’s thick, horseshoe triceps jut out forcing down on the teenaged arms. The collar of Amy’s shirt stretches down her chest as she forces Becky's hands to descend. Amy's knuckles are white as she tightens her grip on the teen's wrists. Both sets of arms flex and jut chaotically with violent force. I have never seen my partner's arm look bigger, the layer of fat encasing them is thin, their definition is becoming more and more evident with every strained flex! They are amazing… but my sister's arms are freakish in appearance, they are the very definition of definition and are holding their own!

"How long have you been working out tubby?" Becky's mini voice cracks

"Almost 20 fucking years you skinny, munchkin sounding bitch!"

Even Amy's voice is 10 times bigger than Becky's. My partner leans forward, flaring her gigantic back, her grand size eclipses the much smaller girl on her lap. My sister’s forearms tilt down against the brute force of the bodybuilder's immense strength.

Becky has a muscular swimmers body; her legs, back, chest and shoulders are well muscled beyond her years. Any of her muscles could compare with any fitness model on any stage… with the exception of her biceps. Staring at my baby sister's biceps, I realize they are not comparable to a swimmer’s or a fitness model’s... or even my own. They are far, far superior! Her biceps look cartoonish huge on her short frame, they are 3/4 of her overall arm size and as big as softballs, but with a peak on top! If I had biceps like hers I don't know if I would ever wear a shirt with sleeves again and yet her shirts still have unicorns on them!

Their muscle bound arms slow to a stalemate. My police partner presses her forehead hard against my sister's, both of their eyes staring daggers into each others.

"You have been going to the gym longer than I've been alive." Becky chokes out

My sister is concentrating all she has in an epic curl against the veteran bodybuilder. Amy’s massive horseshoe triceps protrude in a cliff of muscle flaunting her immense power!

"You should get your money back..." My sister sneers

Amy's brawny arms shudder before conceding just the slightest millimeter. Both women gasp, one in shock, the other in ecstasy. Becky moans into a broad smile! Amy's eyes are wide in shock as her professionally trained arms feel the full potency of the novice teen’s! Their arms quakes and bound! Tammy gasps at the sight of her big sister actually struggling against the school girl.

"When they ask why you want a refund, tell them because a teenage girl did THIS to you!"

Amy yelps in disbelief as her arms break their locked position! They are no longer at a full flex, the protruding masses are receding, descending down her thunderous arms! With Becky's small hands clenched tightly on the bottom of the shirt and Amy's on the teen's wrists, the stretched out neck hem forms back up as the shirt slowly starts to rise revealing Amy’s thick, bloated abdomen. The bodybuilder's thick torso expands, her massive upper body flares with imposing might, yet her arms are failing her! Amy’s shirt rides higher up her body in the grip of the high school girl! The trembling in Amy's arms transfer to her entire body, her face is beet red and she is pouring sweat profusely! She is becoming overheated, flush with grueling effort! The full muscle lined belly of the bodybuilder is completely exposed, the Super Woman shirt is cupping her breasts!

My little sister's biceps obscenely protrude like turgid mountains of swelling flesh against the assault. Becky clenches her teeth, raising her chin to the ceiling. Her paper-thin, pale skin reveals every fiber of her sharply angled muscles. The struggle has brought her veins into plain sight, spider webbing along her flaring arms as they ripple with ungodly might. Both women scream and quake with exertion!

Tammy grips my brawny arm tightly for assurance and I instinctively flex. Without looking at her face I can feel her crestfallen heart sink through her despairing grip. We are humbled by a girl with braces and stuffed animals on her bed!

Amy goes into a wild rage! The giant woman frantically uses every muscle to overpower the teen in an all out frenzy! The bodybuilder howls out, flexing every powerful, immense muscle with the thrashing force of a ravenous animal! Both Tammy and I flinch in alarm of Amy’s wild monstrous display of raw rage and might!

I have never seen a more dreadful unrestrained display of absolute power in all my life! It is not the bodybuilder's unrestrained display that twists my stomach, because Amy’s display IS restrained…

“That was SO intimidating” My sister mocks!

All of the veteran bodybuilder’s frenzy caused Becky's hands to shake, and that is all! My little sister’s arms didn't relent a single inch! The adolescent girl's horrifically colossal biceps are tamed the wild beast's entire fury!

"No!" Amy bellows

The school girl grins wickedly and at the appalled officer and pulls her in tighter with her legs. Becky heaves while staring the bodybuilder in the eyes and their arms rise!

“NO!”  My girlfriend lets out a shocked cry of disbelief of her sister getting overpowered!

“YES!” My sister replies with delight!

Amy’s hulking body trembles against the force! Becky licks her lips as her bulging biceps bully the shirt over Amy's powerful chest exposing her surprising girly, frilly laced, blue bra!

"OMG, what a cute little training bra you have!" My sister laughs

Becky hooks the bottoms of the A cups with her thumbs while gripping the shirt and in a single heave the teen further humiliates the grown woman, forcing the shirt and bra under Amy's chin exposing her completely! The mortified woman's tiny, trembling breasts pop free of their confides, trembling! Amy's pecs are thick slabs nearly two inches deep of solid muscle, from them hang two small, jiggling breasts no larger than plums with dark crimson aureoles that cover ¾ of her tit flesh.

"Look how itty bitty they are, mine were bigger in grade school! Hell, you could fit 10 of those in just one of my bra cups!"

Becky bursts out in a fit of laughter, her full, firm, jutting breasts dwarf the humbled woman's. Amy's fried-egg, sacks of fat tremble and jiggle wildly as she exerts the last of her strength to stop the antagonizing teen and pull her shirt back down.

"Calm your tits!" My sister's voice is so high pitched in uncontrollable laughter only dogs could hear.

She presses her right torpedoed breast gently against Amy's hanging, shaking left tit, pinning it with the slightest of effort, controlling its bounding. Becky's breasts are so much larger and firmer, it crushes and flattens Amy's without even losing its conical shape.

"There, I did it for you! Its like a marshmallow verse a bowling ball!" Becky cackles, as she presses harder.

"ENOUGH!" The bodybuilder roars out!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 11:29:38 pm »

Part VII: Floor Muscles

Amy explodes with rage and manages to roll the two girls over and now the teen is pinned on her back. Amy entwines her fingers with her captive's pinning her hands to the carpet above her head, their legs entwine, each trying to execute a grapevine hold. Their legs flex and quake in this titanic struggle with a lower body might that I have never known. They remain in a dead-lock for over a minute, their faces contorted in pain and intensity. Amy's sweat is cascading down mixing with Becky's on her prone body. The bodybuilder's, extraordinary thighs bloat with awesome power! Becky's legs slide open against the carpet her young, pale, shredded thighs flex to unnerving proportions. Every striated muscle bulges with bold defiance of her larger nemesis's trunk sized legs. I have personally seen Amy lift awe inspiring amounts of weight; I just witnessed her bench 225 lbs with ease, and she can also curl 50 pound dumbbells for a few reps as well. That said, nothing is as impressive to me as her squatting 445 lbs of cold steel with those monster legs for several sets. Amy's thighs are twice the size of most men’s and a good 7 inches longer than Becky's.

"Aggghhh! I will split you!" Amy grunts

As shockingly powerful as my sister has proven to be at her tender age, she cannot overcome the indisputable force of my partner's 27 inch thighs. The bodybuilder raises her hips higher for extra leverage my sister cries out as her shredded, engorged hamstrings shake profusely. The agony is clear on Becky's face as she is about to be torn in two.

“Each of my thighs are bigger than your waist!” Amy growls

She is right, each of her legs are bigger around than the torso of the girl beneath. The off-season bodybuilder's thighs are well over 2 feet around of pure power, her tree-trunk thighs are all muscle with a slight layer of fat. Trembling beneath them are my sister's hyper-defined, much shorter legs. Her pronounced quadriceps, clearly display all four muscles writhing under her paper thin pale skin. The bulge above the teen's knee caps are 1 inch thick and the split down the center of her thighs are deep enough to hold a pencil. Her adductor muscles look like cobras snaking to her intimate region from her inner thighs. Becky's jaw is tightly clenched and her eyes are shut in concentration, her smaller legs spreading wider, inch by agonizing inch.

My sister shakily raises her struggling hips up from the ground... In a lewd and shameless display of extraordinary muscle control, using just her most feminine floor muscles opens her petite womanhood! I want to look away but can't, Tammy gasps at the sight! With a slow stalking aim Becky seizes the hulk's over-grown clit with her vagina! She clamps onto Amy's obscenely large 2 inches with what looks like actual force! Amy's face contorts in a dumbfounded mask of confusion, shock, and sexual bliss!

Amy can't help but become aroused writhing on top of my sister's sweat drenched, carnal body as she is buried deep inside her powerful mound. The bodybuilder’s massive body is betrayed by its excitement and is weakened by her lust for the powerful teen. It is entirely apparent that while Amy is weakened by her arousal, Becky only seems to find more strength in her own.

The distraction is what Becky needs, she takes in a deep breath and her body explodes in a massive flex. With tremendous force my high school sister's trembling, 20 inch thighs slam the titanic 27 inch thighs shut!

Amy gasps in shock knocking her out of her sexual trance. Becky's body is quivering getting off on her own strength. Amy tries to wrestle her hands away and break the hold, but only manages to force them to their sides. Their arms are stretched wide at their shoulders, in a crucifix position with Amy’s colossal body laying on top, engulfing my sister.

The teen throws her head back unmistakably on the brink of an orgasm. Their arms quake and waiver as Becky powers hers up from the floor! Amy tries to fight back but Becky is holding her legs shut so she cannot stabilize herself. My sister's pecs bulge as she performs a chest fly press with a woman around 80 pounds heavier than herself. Amy's chest raises about a foot in the air before stopping the teen's momentum. Despite the older woman being elevated they are technically only a couple of inches apart because Becky's tits are standing straight up from her chest. The teen’s swelling pecs have turned her torpedoes to missiles, standing nearly 10 from her sternum! My sister shifts her leg hold and locks her ankles around the bodybuilder's lower back holding Amy’s body tight to her own.

"Let's see how YOU like some back pain!" Becky seethes

My little sister forces their arms higher from the floor, pressing Amy’s upwards. Becky’s legs shift higher and tighter up Amy’s torso keeping her from rising any further. My partner cannot bend back anymore so instead her arms begin to give and her wide muscular back starts to crease along her spine! The beefy cop fights back, but she too far gone. The teen's chest billows even greater as she presses the hulking woman's bulky arms further.

"Want to see a magic trick? I'm going to make your little titties disappear!"

As Becky's breasts swell, Amy's begin to disappear stretching across her faltering pecs. Amy's brawny upper back is folding into itself, layers of muscle and fat are cramming into each other.

"Oh my gawd, look at them go!" The teen is cackling with laughter

As Amy's meaty pecs stretch against the force of the teen, her tiny breasts flatten along them. Only a slight swell of breast flesh remain. Even her large aureoles become distorted as they are pulled oblong across her over-stretched pecs.

"Going, going... Gone! Ahhh ha, ha HA! It's like getting humped my a man!" The teen is squealing she is laughing so hard.

The devious teen gives a final surge and power Amy's arms all the way back! The policewoman’s shoulder blades relent to the tortuous teen! Amy's elbows actually touch as her pectoral muscles are stretched beyond their limit, her hulking body convulses and she lets out a silent scream! The massive woman orgasms wildly from a combination of pain and ecstasy her brain can't process as her womanhood surrenders its fluids, she is an apparent squirter like her sister! A small jet of Amy's cum streams out but it is quickly plugged by the teen. Becky shifts her hips, devouring as much of the bodybuilder's swollen, meaty pussy as possible. The grown woman's mouth is agape as she bucks wildly, but the only sound is a wet suctioning.

"Is this what you meant by eat it up and milk it dry?" Becky coos

Becky's protruding lower abdomen sucks in hard, her tight waist hardens. The tiny vag greedily siphons every droplet the cop's has to offer. Becky's arms are quaking violently exerting everything against the 216 pound burden now held aloft for over 4 minutes.

"You're tearing me apart! Amy yelps

I stare gob-stopped at the surreal display; I have never seen a woman with actual strength in her vagina. Tammy's grip was always shockingly strong, so strong she could expel me at will, clench me so hard, it was painful and can hold a heavy dildo aloft inside her with ease, but this is a different level. Becky's upper abdomen is sunken and tight, from her belly button down. Her muscles jut out in 2 long columns, forming a funnel to her bald, small mound. Her mound is small but protrudes from her pelvis appearing thick with power. It is pinched together tight, wringing Amy's over-sized pussy. After a full 30 seconds of involuntarily convulsing my sister let’s Amy’s hand go, letting her heavy body drop onto her. My sister still is not done reaping her spoils, she pumps her arms while siphoning every drop from Amy!

The over-sized woman rises with each flex to my surprised sister's delight. Becky stops flexing her arms and starts to flex her chest, raising the bodybuilder up with her pecs.  The school girl is bench pressing the hulking body with her tits alone! Amy’s prone body bounces as Becky can’t container her uproarious laughter. After about 12 reps Becky grabs the older woman by the upper arms and presses her up, holding her there as she admires victory, forcing the older, larger woman to look down at her. Amy's neck veins bulge, and her massive arms flex in Becky's tiny hands but she cannot break away from the more powerful woman!

"Feel it! Feel. Every. Last...Drop!" Becky screams with exertion

Amy’s arms bulge, but so do Becky’s, keeping them pinned to her sides.

“Say you submit!” Becky commands

My sister gives a huge wicked smile letting her stomach muscles elongate, loosening her nether hold, then in a violent jolt contracts them! Every immense muscular tissue on Amy’s gargantuan body goes rigid. The policewoman’s extraordinary muscles flex impotently in the tinier girl’s grip!

“You are going to submit in front of your partner and your little sister!” Becky grunts

“Never you tart!” Amy whines out

A vein runs from Becky’s jutting abdomen to her red, bulging mound as it squeezes it’s prey even tighter. I can see the loose meat of Amy's labia start to protrude, squeezing out from the tight crevasses like chewed up bubble gum!

“I submit!” Amy whines in pain

“What was that? I can’t hear you!” My sister sneers

Becky plants her feet and raises her hips up lifting the bodybuilder! My sister squeezes with all of her might!

“UNCLE!” Amy screams out sobbing!

My sister made the grown bodybuilder submit with just her pussy!

“That’s better!” Becky yells

The teen thrusts her hips hard, bucking the beaten woman to the floor! I wince at the sight of Amy’s distended vagina, it looks wrung out and inflamed.

The triumphant teen gets up from the floor and saunters to the bar. My sister’s pink and blonde hair is disheveled, her mascara is smeared, and her light-pink lipstick has rubbed off from her bottom lip. Her pale skin is has red marks, and bruises from head to toe and she is completely covered in hot, sticky sweat. My bratty little sister is a mess from her grueling battle against 3 grown adults, but a victorious mess.

The depraved teen grabs a bottle of vodka from the bar’s mini-fridge. As she raises the frosted bottle to her lips she winks at my girlfriend. Tammy still in absolute shock this teen tart has defeated her superhero of a big sister.

Without breaking eye contact with my girlfriend Becky tightens her abdomen and flexes her shredded legs.

“Every. Last. Drop.” Becky smiles

Tammy gasps out loud as her sister's cum pours from Becky’s mound. The veteran bodybuilder was overpowered, and her orgasm was involuntarily muscled from by a teenaged girl! Now the reaped sticky fluid darkens the undisputed strongest person’s sheer white stocking as she smiles, taking in a long drink of vodka.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 11:31:18 pm »

Part VIII: Peak Performance

"Come over here."

Tammy hesitantly gets up off of the floor.

"Bring your sister's bra."

Tammy doesn't dare to defy her. Becky snatched the tiny blue bra from my girlfriend’s hand examining it, while searching for its label.

"Look at this cute little thing, an A cup, it's practically a training bra! I think I may be more of a B cup myself"

Tammy looks at the girl's jutting chest with a look of exaggerated skepticism.

Becky then wraps the bra around her outstretched upper arm. With the garment pulled tight she slowly starts to flex. The bulging muscle rises, filling the cup of the bra. The lace material billows up, stretching against its load.

"At least a B-cup."

Becky giggles as the fabric is over taxed and starts to tear from the under strap. The cup is overfilled, literally bursting at the seams! The lace looping creaks as it is pulled sheer.  The mass of the teenaged bicep is too much for the lingerie as it gets blown out. The teen laughs hysterically as her bicep, bigger than the grown woman’s breast, bursts though, rupturing the cup!

"That was fun!” Becky laughs before turning to Tammy

“Now clean me.” The teen orders in a more serious tone.

Tammy turns to presumably look for a towel. 

"Use your tongue, clean your sister's mess, starting with my calf."

Becky points her toes and my girlfriend drops to her knees. 

"Mmmm, I think you have a little of your lezy sister in you. Look who came back out to play."

My sister is looking down at Tammy's breasts undoubtedly referring to her rock hard nipples. They are at their half inch full attention and her aureoles are rigid and goose bumped. Tammy is clearly losing herself under the trance of my sister's sexual aura. Her tongue is slowly working its way up Becky's white stocking covered legs from the inside of her left calf and tracing back the drying stream up her thigh. 

Each of her hands grabs a handful of my sister's bowling ball ass as her tongue moves past the top of her stocking. Tammy's mouth opens and encompasses the tight mound of giving it a long, sensual kiss. With my girlfriend going down on her, my sister turns to me with an evil grin.

“Did I just take your girl?”

Becky then push Tammy away gently, a long string of grool bridges between Becky’s sopping wet mound and my girlfriend’s chin.

"Strip for me."

Tammy backs away and slowly takes off her boots. Then she turns her back to my sister facing me and slowly slips her khaki shorts down her legs revealing her pink lace panties. Her red hair hangs down the center of her v-shaped back in one perfect braid just like Laura Croft. Tammy then rhythmically gyrates her hips as she hooks her thumbs under the sides of her panties and slides them down her long hard legs revealing her perfect ass and big wet snatch. Tammy and her sister are both large girls, including between their legs. Tammy has the biggest girl parts of any woman I've ever been with. Thankfully like the rest of her body her pussy is strong and can grip me like no other woman ever has. I think her giant pussy and clit are sexy as hell. Seeing her long lips spread as she swallows me up inside her 4" clam and her protruding sex horn over an inch in length is an extreme turn on. Then she tightens those special muscles and I feel her power, and the sensation is amazing. When I first saw her giant womanhood with a clit that looks like a small finger I was intimidated and worried that I couldn't fill the gap so to speak but when I felt her tight inner muscles milk me dry I was in heaven ever since. Even beaten and bruised she still manages to look sexy as hell.

"Do you want to feel my biceps?" Becky says with a coo

Tammy turns around and doesn't say a word she just nods and reaches out to Becky's arm. Becky immediately grabs the taller fitness model's right breast. Tammy freezes but she doesn't seem to be in pain. 

"Oh no, I mean really feel it..."

Becky ducks down and hooks her right arm underneath Tammy between her legs and stands taking the fitness model with her hoisting her off of the floor. Becky stumbles a bit due to the awkward weight and her drunken state. With my girlfriend hoisted up on her arm Becky shifts towards the bar. She grabs the counter top, using it as a counter-weight against Tammy's hoisted 160 pounds.

"Put your hands on top of your head and don't lose your balance."

The fitness model does as she's told shifting all of her weight onto of my sister's bicep. My bad ass 5'9" self described muscle bitch girlfriend is straddling my 5'3" baby sister's arm like a child. The teen then slowly stretches out her right arm that is curled under my girlfriend until it is horizontally parallel with the floor. 

"Up you go."

Becky slowly curls her right hand towards her body flexing her arm. The giant bicep rises between Tammy's legs causing it to swell against Tammy's big, swelling pussy. My girlfriend's large body actually rises slightly as the bloating bicep presses her weight upwards, the unexpected shift nearly topples over the fitness model.

"Hold on TIGHT!" Becky barks

My girlfriend, afraid to disobey clamps her thighs against the powerful arm and crosses her ankles for extra grip to keep her balance. Every powerful muscle in her steel legs are squeezing for all their worth yet Becky doesn't seem to even notice as her bicep grows into its flex.

"I am going to make to cum harder than you ever have before."

Each pump grinds Tammy's nether lips into the high schooler's rock hard bicep as it lifts her into the air. My girlfriend gasps with every flex and her womanhood starts to swell and expand. Her pussy lips spread as her mounting arousal begins to ooze, lubricating the teens bulging bicep. Her clit grows from her hood and her labia thickens on top of the bulging muscle. With every pump her pussy lips spread further, slickened with her building arousal. Becky continues to pump as the peak of the teen's mountainous bicep actually enters inside of Tammy!

"Oh my god it's so big and hard. You're so fucking amazing"

I've heard these words from my girlfriend before but not like this. The fitness model's engorged clit is slithering its way into the cavernous split of Becky's bicep sliding along its deep ridge with every flex. Becky's arm is now dripping with my girlfriend's juices as Tammy greedily tries to take in as much as the teen's spectacular bicep as possible with every pump. My sister is laboring under the 160 pounds but she is relentless as she heaves my lusting girlfriend up and down what must be well over a couple of dozen times now. Tammy's clit is extending beyond what I have ever seen, as the cleft of Becky's bicep caresses its shaft. It's about half the length and just as thick as my pinky finger, it must be at least an inch and a half long! Over a third of my sister's bicep is engulfed by the distended vagina!

Becky lowers her slightly pointing her elbow at a 45 degree angle towards the floor maximizing her peak. Tammy's eyes go wide and her jaw drops but no sound comes out as Becky flexes her arm to its most peaked mass. My girlfriend unlocks her tight scissoring embrace on my sister's arm and pulls her knees up opening her legs as her pussy stretches even further.

"Becky, it's too fucking big!" Tammy squeals in distress!

I am suddenly less turned on and more worried for my girlfriend, I have to do something to stop my sister from tearing Tammy in two! I grab Becky's wrist with both hands, pulling on her arm, forcing it back, relenting her flex. Becky fights back, and she has anchored herself to the bar behind her with her other arm so I let go with my left hand and grab onto the supply closet's door jamb a foot behind me, stretching my body but anchoring myself as well. I keep my arm close to my body, pulling with all of my might against her monstrous arm.

"Look at him struggle against his little sister's arm!" Becky cries out!

Everyone stares at my 16 inch fully flexed arm pulling against my sister's.

"Watch your boyfriend's big... manly arm!" Becky grimaces

She is doing her best to tease me, but she has been keeping a fully grown woman in the air for quite some time lifting her solid 160 pounds with the sheer power of her single bicep. I heave with all of my might and I am rewarded. My thickly muscled, hairy arm is fully cocked, battling against her, pale fully extended limb, she cannot get her arm flexed.

"I bet this isn't the first time two people have fought over you Tammy, but I'm sure not like this!" Becky groans

The veins in Becky's forearms bulge. Her much shorter arm starts to quake in my grip. Tammy's thick clitoris throbs from the vibration. My girlfriend gasps letting a fresh coat of her excitement coat my sister's shaking bicep.

"That's right Tammy, feel it fight for you, it wants to be inside you so badly, it will fight that big, bad boy arm for you. Feel it grow...."

Now my arm is trembling, succumbing to the awakening monster beneath my panting girlfriend. Fuck, how is her arm is so fucking strong?! My arm is yielding to my little sister!

"Look at his bicep shrink like a spent dick as my throbbing muscle fills you!" Becky cries out

Tammy's nipples instantly goose bump and thicken inches from my face as she stares only at my shuddering, thinning bicep. My sister's god-awful bicep swells with the raw force of a billowing volcano.

"Look what my nasty bicep is doing to your big, strong boyfriend. His big, tough cop muscle is shaking like a little leaf as it gets stretched like putty. Feel my stronger, tougher high school girl muscle stretch your pussy like putty."

My little sister looks from behind Tammy and stares me in the eyes, her braces glint as she grins wickedly while she forces me to watch my girlfriend's titanic vagina struggle to engulf her obscenely bloated muscle despite not yet even achieving a full flex yet.

"Becky no, it's too much!" Tammy whimpers

My fitness instructor girlfriend grips our warring hands with one of hers, still using the other for balance and pushes against them towards me! Combined, it is enough to overcome my little sister’s strength. Becky’s monstrous peak eases as her forearm stretches toward me.

"Ohhh come on now Tammy. Don't you want to fuck the bicep that can do... this!" My sister moans

The teen’s arm quakes with seismic force! Tammy squeals as her arm along with mine waivers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! She is SO fucking strong!" Tammy wails as the muscle bloats below her.

All 3 arms shake with violent exertion. The combined might of my own powerful arm along with my amazon girlfriend’s is faltering! My arm is spent and Tammy is struggling as well. We cannot look each other in the eyes because we can both feel it. Our arms are losing! Our might collectively is losing to an arm that has been holding up a full  grown woman for over 5 minutes. Losing to the single arm of a teenaged girl!

“Don’t you want this?” Becky coos

My girlfriend and I are completely overcome by my sister’s bicep! The frightful muscle surges upwards, heaving Tammy as she completes her full flex!

"Fuck! I DO want it!" Tammy cries out!

My girlfriend grabs our tightly clenched hands, but instead of pushing she pulls... down! Tammy screams out in uncontrolled lust. Her overstretched, drum tight labia is frothing as her ravenous, gushing pussy is trying desperately to encompass the obscenely large muscle! I look away in hurt and disgust.

"Oh my gawd, take it all Tammy!" Becky squeals with arousal!

My little sister then lets go of the bar and grabs the back of my head!

"What the fuck!?" I yell in surprise of the rough grip!

Without a word she forces me to look at her victorious bicep, making me witness Tammy desperately trying to engulf the entire steel ball of muscle!

“Watch me take your girlfriend!” Becky commands

“Make him watch!” Tammy cries out!

Tammy is overwhelmed with the sensation of my little sister cucking me!

“Watch her take me Colt!” Tammy moans

Tammy grabs my head with both hands roughly pulling me even closer! My loving girlfriend has turned against me! I try to back away but my girlfriend yanks hard on my hair slamming my face against her distended pussy! My mouth crams against her stretched labia, the bicep inside grinds my lips against my teeth!

"Oh my god, fuck yes!" Tammy cries out

Tammy inhales sharply and groans like she is giving birth, she starts slamming my face against her drum tight labia, bludgeoning me against the rock hard, colossal bicep beneath! My girlfriend screams as her over-taxed pussy finally breaks past the immense equator of Becky's titanic bicep! My head is forced harder against the tumescent vagina as it engulf all it can! My upper lip bleeds against her erect clit as the bicep grinds me from inside of her distended pelvic mound! The impaled fitness model spasms wildly, cum cascades down my sister's brawny arm and my chin as Tammy's eyes roll to the back of her head riding out the hardest orgasm of her life on top of my little sister's bicep!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 11:32:38 pm »

Part VII: Bench Warmer

As Tammy recovers from her life-altering orgasm, propped against the broken couch Becky turns her attention to her sister.

"I guess being nice can be fun too and I know what you like fatty. You like being out-muscled by a little girl who's only half your age but so much more developed in every way... Stand up and come to me."

Amy stands up gingerly with her head down, shoulders slumped and makes her way to the domineering teen. She stands over a half a foot taller and nearly 50 percent heavier but she is completely owned by Becky.

"Grab my breast. Go ahead and use both hands it's big. Feel what a real woman's breast feels like."

Amy uses both hand to cup Becky's right breast, the teen flexes her pec causing it jump and swell in her grip. 

"Feel that? Do you feel how firm, and big it is? Now look at yours. They're pathetic; my bicep is bigger than them combined."

Becky raises her glistening right bicep freshly coated with Tammy's juices and flexes it next to the bodybuilder's breast. She was right, her softball bicep is twice the size of Amy's plum sized mamory. 

"Aren't you ashamed, how could you not be? There are 6th graders bigger than you. Did you see what your sister did to my glorious bicep? She could fit your entire little knocker in her snatch. How much can you bench?"

Amy looks up at her tormentor sullenly.

"245" Amy answers meekly

Normally when she told people of her impressive benching feat her chest would swell as she would boast with pride, but now she answers like a school girl answering to a nun.

"Why don't you put the rest of the weights on the bar, there are not many left. Then you are going to help my bench it."

Amy does as she is told and makes her way to the remaining four 10 pound plates and 2 five pounders. As she loads every plate onto the bar as Becky does a series of pec stretches before positioning herself on the bench. After loading all 275 pounds onto the bar Amy stands behind the bench ready to spot the massive weight the teen is about to attempt.

"What are you doing?"

"You asked me to help you bench press..."

"First of all; I didn't ask you anything I told you to help, and second that's not what I meant. Now come over here and do the only thing a fat dyke like you is good for and eat me."

Amy audibly gulps as she looks at the shredded thighs of the teen. The thought of putting her head between her thighs must be unnerving to say the least. She cautiously circles the bench and positions herself kneeling between my sister's legs. Unlike the two sisters Becky's mound is only half the length with no labial protuberance whatsoever, topped off by a clit the size of a tic-tac. Becky's flexes her abs and her tight little pussy opens in front of Amy's very eyes. I want to avert my gaze but I can't, the muscle control is inhuman. The gaping snatch opens larger than I had expected; to roughly the diameter of a Red Bull can. Her sticky juices web from the walls stringing down to the bench. 

"Come on in the waters just fine."

Amy cautiously leans forward and prods with her tongue slowly at first but increases her tempo. My sister coos as she reaches up for the bar. As much as I fear my sister I also fear her life as well. I only know a hand full of men that can bench press that much weight and I'm not one of them. She might be biting off more than she can chew; there is a fine line between confidence and stupidity. 

"Come on that's it, speed it up... Wow, you are good at this. You can do it a little harder, don't be afraid I don't bite..."

Becky's lower abs constrict and Amy's eyes go wide in shock as her face mashes against my sister's mound. Her head immobilizes, no longer bobbing back and forth, but Becky's legs are still spread wide...

"Opps, I guess I lied... I do bite. Don't worry, I don't want to hurt your talented little tongue."

Becky releases her grip allowing the shocked lesbian to take in a deep breath as she registers what just happened. Amy only hesitates for a moment before diving back in with even more vigor than before. 

"Oh yeah, give it to me as hard as you can. It's go time."

The school girl takes in a long deep breath and hoists the 275 pounds off of the rack where she holds it for a beat before dropping it to her chest. The rate at which it fell tells me it is heavier than she anticipated!

"Shit!" Becky yelps

My arrogantly over-confident sister manages to stop the weights decent just before crushing her sternum! The bar digs all the way down to her pecs dividing her breasts in two! Her arms tremble as she fights the weight's damning gravity. The school girl trusts her hips up off the bench but Amy holds on for dear life and doesn't stop her furious licking. Becky bucks her hips slightly as Amy works into a rhythm. My sister closes her eyes and lets out a low growl that would scare the fiercest of animals.

"herrgghhh!"

The assaulting weight rises up! Becky shakily presses the bar upwards until it releases her breasts from beneath! She has driven it off of her but the colossal weight moves no further. Her entire body is trembling to keep the bar only an inch off of her trembling tits. She is in over her head!

"Harder... HARDER!" Becky commands

All 10 plates rattle as my sister's arms shake violently! She heaves the with all she has but the weight is too much and she loses control allowing it to fall back down. Becky just manages to stop the profoundly burdened bar just as it brushes the tips of her jutting nipples!

"Aggghhhh!!!"

The heavy weight is too much for my young sister, her arms are trembling.

"Harder!" Becky orders!

The bodybuilder, accomplished in muscle building and pleasing other women has to pull her head back taking in a breath of air. Not because she can't breathe from lack of technique, she has been going down on women since her early teens according to many stories in our cruiser. It is because of the sheer amount of thick female liquid being produced. As Amy pulls away a thick string of girl goo trails from her lips to my sister's pulsating mound.

"Get back in there!"

Becky raises her right leg and hooks her calf behind Amy's head! Amy instinctively rears her head back but Becky only allows her 6 inches before flexing her vascular leg stopping her from backing away any further. With only a half a foot between her face and the drooling, hyper-muscular vagina Amy puts her hands on either side of Becky's mound to push away. The teen's powerful, sinewy leg expands revealing their fibrous might trying to force the muscle-bound cop back into her power-house pussy! The school girl is holding 275 pounds inches from caving in her chest while also combating a female bodybuilder with a single leg! Amy's massive lats flare out like wings, her thick arms shake, and the veins on her bull neck sticks out as she uses all of her upper body strength to fight off the my sister's unfathomable strength. The bodybuilder manages to force a few more inches between them, she presses forward against the soda can thick abductor muscles. Amy's large, calloused hands frame the pulsating mound as she heaves until her powerful arms are nearly fully extended.

"Fuuuuucccckkk!!!" Becky screams

The eruption of strength causes every ounce of the teen to quake ferociously. The bar rises again; the massive weight's powerful downward force battles for every inch lost. The rattling of the plates is deafening as my demonic sister powers the bar up further!

"Fuuuuucccckkk!!!" Amy screams

My sister's teenaged leg is a vulgar display of shredded anatomy as she battles the bulky butch arms of the police force veteran. Amy's arms are trembling as her fingers force open against the growing inner thigh of the teen. Becky's snatch opens wide, her sticky, nectar walls separate with an audible gape. The heavy bar above the girl shakes as she contests two incredible opposing forces at once!

"Obey ME!!!" Becky wails!

Amy's giant triceps spasm! My sister's freak leg is overwhelming the harrowed power of the mighty Amy! The worn bodybuilder cries out in despair as she is forced towards the girls gaping mound! Both of her gigantic brawny arms combined are failing against my little sister's one youthful leg! The veteran cop constricts her face in horrid disbelief as she is bullied towards her tiny, salivating fate. Becky's vagina engulfs the pursed lips of the frightened woman! The teen squeals with delight as she vanquishes the shaken bodybuilder, forcing the grown woman's face hard into her cascading pussy. Amy's eyes are wide in horror as she is strong-armed...legged into the teen. The older woman panics and shoves desperately at the girl's crotch, but Becky holds her firm, the struggling muscle maiden against her crotch is clearly getting the teen off better than her willing tongue!

Becky finds strength in her arousal and presses against the bar with a blazing lust that the damning force of 275 pounds cannot suppress! With one last massive flex the bar reaches its apex as does Becky! The victorious teen holds the bar, elbows locked above her, eyes closed tight, biting her lower lip.

Amy is writhing and gagging against the teen's vag! The bodybuilder is frenzied as she is filling with my sister's cum! The veteran cop fights for her life against Becky's wicked thigh! My sister pays the thrashing woman's torment no mind as she rides out her massive orgasm! Rather than a steady stream, Becky is spurting forcefully over and over. The amount of thick, cum is appalling, it is spraying out of the tight seal around Amy's mouth with each thrust! This lasts for nearly a minute before the orgasm subsides! Amy is gagging so hard, it is coming out of her nose!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2019, 11:35:16 pm »

Part IX: Tit for Tat

Becky finally racks the heavy bar and bucks her hips tossing Amy to the ground, the teen jumps up from the bench radiating superiority as the bodybuilder gasps for air, spitting up gobs of my sister's cum! Becky straddles her standing with each leg to Amy's side and hits a surreal most muscular crab flex pose, just like Amy did to her earlier. This time it's Amy that looks small despite her far larger frame. Becky's ultra-pumped, throbbing pecs cause her torpedoed breasts to tremor intensely making them look like rockets ready to launch as the defeated woman sobs and gags. Becky grabs the half-drowned bodybuilder by the lats and hoists her onto the bench as if she was a small child sliding her beneath the bar where she had just laid.

"Do what I just did! Bench this weight."

"I... I can't."

Amy grabs the bar above her head. Becky grips the bar from below un-racking it and guides it down to the bodybuilder's chest. 

"Come on push, now push! You're a big strong bodybuilding bitch! Now lift damn it!"

After ten seconds of struggling it was clear the bar was not going to move. The teen rolls her eyes in disgust. Her freak biceps bulge as she helps the prone amazon re-rack the weight. 

"Look at these!"

Becky then flexes her chest so hard her breasts twitch. The muscle engorged pecs cause her tits to stick out so far from her sternum and sit so high on her chest they don't look real. 

"Look at yours! Your chest is so weak and pathetic. How do you call yourself a woman when you look at these?"

Becky looks over at Tammy.

"Come here."

Tammy looks at me scared but obeys the school girl. As soon as she gets to the bench my little sister grabs her by the waist and hoists into the air. She mashes my girlfriend's cunt into her own right breast moving her body at will, rubbing Tammy's giant snatch against her ultra-firm teen tit.

"Feel how fucking firm that is. Feel how tight my tits are!"

Becky's biceps bunch as she hoists and lowers Tammy's 160 pounds in the air. Becky aligns her thick nipple with Tammy's giant clit and presses it tip to tip, both seem to grow harder in unison. Becky increases the pressure until it slips past impaling her moistening mound. The teen stops moving the fitness model and just holds her still with her nipple inside of her. 

"I want you to feel the power behind my tits."

Becky pulls her tighter against her tit as she flexes her chest. Tammy's expanding vulva splays outward against the compressed breast letting out an aroused gasp as the teen flexes rhythmically. 

"Can you feel how powerful it is?"

Tammy shudders only managing to nod her head. 

"No let's compare."

She lowers my powerful girlfriend down. It's clear Tammy's pussy is at its full arousal; lips bloated, gash open wide and clit at its full glory. It's dripping wet as it slides off my sister's breast. My sadistic sister then guides the fitness models primed pussy over her sister's diminutive left breast and lowers her down forcefully. Both women realizing what is about to happen start to struggle in protest but the teen stops them both with a quick squeeze of her thighs on Amy's sides and her hands tighten around Tammy's waist. Both women freeze as my girlfriend's glory hole completely consumes her sister's small breast! 

"I told you she could gulp you up!"

Becky then shifts plates off of each side of the bar knocking them to the floor leaving 225 pounds remaining.

"I want your sister to get the full Pepsi challenge and feel the difference between a real woman and you. Don't worry I want to feel your big strong muscles in action too. Come on and show me what these little things can do!"

Becky then lowers her tight mound onto the quivering plumb sized right tit of the bodybuilder's. Using her incredible muscle control opens her mound wide allowing it to drip down upon the breast. Unlike Tammy she can only encompass the top third of her teat. She circles the breast with her opened pussy to lubricating the entire mound of tit flesh. 

"Remember what I did to your tongue?"

Suddenly Amy's entire breast sucked into my sister's vagina! Her breast flesh stretches at the base pulling away from her pec. Amy lets out an involuntary yelp.

"Oh my god it feels so weird and squishy! I didn't want anything in the way of feeling your big strong pecs in action. Now start benching or else!"

Becky's lower abs flex and her powerful pussy constricts.

Amy jolts in pain and quickly grabs the bar. She un-racks the weight and starts to press the weight upwards. Her pecs bunch and flex beneath the women with each rep.

"Oh wow this does feel good, who knew your tiny titties were good for something? I can feel her pecs but they are nothing compared to mine. Wouldn't you agree?"

Becky flexes her chest making them dance in unison.  

"Okay, that will do you can stop with the weights."

Amy stops and re-racks the bar. Again Becky grabs Tammy by the waist and lifts her in the air. Amy's left breast plops out of her sister and is red and covered in her younger sibling's juices. Becky guides her gaping pussy to her right nipples and presses it deep inside of the fitness model. 

"Oh I wish you could suck on my breast the way I can suck on your sister's..."

Becky again flexes her pelvis squeezing the engulfed tit of the bodybuilder hard! In a knee jerk reaction Amy punches the teen in the stomach! The high schooler's eyes go red with fury. She throws my girlfriend to the floor and grabs Amy's left hand with her own.

"You think you can hurt these? You dumb bitch!" My sister bellows

The teen forces the bodybuilder's hand to her muscular stomach. Becky's abs tighten making every muscle jut out like cobble stones against her nemesis' palm. Becky's pubic muscles bulge as she focuses all of her power into her tight vagina! The bodybuilder’s body tenses and thrashes but Becky keeps a firm grip on Amy’s left hand. The teen manages to get a hold of Amy’s other hand as well and holds it at bay.

"Please please stop! I didn't mean it! You’re hurting me PLEASE stop!" Amy pleas

The bodybuilder's large hand tightens around the thick tube of my sister’s lower abdomen protruding above Becky's mound. Becky turns her attention to my girlfriend still laying on the floor.

"What do you think is stronger? Your big, strong, bodybuilder sister... or my little puss-puss?"

Becky flexes her abdomen and the woman who has been handling weights for nearly 20 years grip is struggling! Amy's rough, muscled hand is shaking, and her fingers are spreading! Veins begin to appear from the teen’s rock hard abs, and run down to her reddening pussy! Even Becky's most delicate parts have god awful strength!

"It looks like I really have your tit in a wringer!" Becky laughs out

"Oh god!" Amy cries out in a pathetic whimper as her chest turns crimson.

The bodybuilder is writhing! Becky looks on with delighted menace as the burly masculine cop is getting absolutely disgraced at the power of her most feminine of muscles.

"OH GOD PLEASE!" Screams Amy!

The strapping police officer is openly crying! My sister is making the toughest person I have ever known blubber like a baby with little pussy! 

"Is my kitten making you cry!?" Becky moans

My sister is overcome with arousal and lets go of Amy's wrists to fondle her own large, swollen breasts. 

"I really like seeing you cry, but I want you to hurt like I did!" Becky sneers

The teen finally relents her horrendous grasp and stands slowly revealing every centimeter of the broken breast as it slurps out of her. It looks like some literally put her tit in the wringer! It's lost its original shape; it now looks like a used condom hanging from her pec droplets of blood are dripping from her hyper distended nipple!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2019, 11:36:33 pm »

Part X: Bent Out of Shape

Becky stands up, grabs the hulking woman, and slings the massive body over her shoulders before turning to Tammy and myself. It was a sight to truly behold, my tiny teen sister is holding the 5'11" bodybuilder across her broad shoulders. Becky's hard muscles are at their full glory, pumped to unfathomable proportions! She stands fully erect in nothing but sheer white stockings, panting like a porn star in the final scene. Becky's small mound is flexing rhythmically, squeezing gobs of thick grool from her mighty vagina!

"My back still fucking hurts, you fat bitch!"

She grabs Amy's bulging left trap with her left hand and her exposed crotch with her right.  Becky then thrusts two fingers inside of Amy's wet womanhood as her thumb invades her tight backside. The giant bodybuilder jolts and thrashes about on the dominant girl's shoulders. Becky's forearms bulge indicating the powerful grip she has on her captive.

The naked school girl hunches over slightly, her arms are slowly bending towards her shoulders.

"Let me get a pump going so you can measure me." Becky snarles

Her gigantic biceps leap out in an outburst of freighting muscle before she turns her attention to me.

"Measure me!" My little sister shouts again startling me out of my trance!

I jump up and grab the tape from off my mother's sewing machine and approach her nervously.

“Make sure to get the full arm!”

In a commanding demonstration of strength the teenager lifts the massive body up over from behind her head to her rest on her chest, putting the distressed woman and Becky’s dreaded biceps on full display.

With an unsteady hand I wrap the tape around her right arm. A trail of liquid runs down Becky's arm over the tape from between Amy's legs, I gasp at the sight.

"Well!?"

"15 and seven eights!" I blurt out, unable to hide my shock.

Her arms are almost 2 full inches larger than Tammy's, and only an eighth an inch smaller than mine unflexed!

I step back uncomfortably.

"Don't you fucking go anywhere Colt!" I actually flinch at the order

"This isn't even my final form" Laughing at a joke I don't get.

Becky knows she commands the room and all of us in this moment. She cracks an evil grin at me and inflates her intimidating chest towards me.

"Keep that tape tight. If she is Superwoman than this is the ultimate hero curl."

My sister's arms thicken, Amy's displayed body stops trashing and suddenly stiffens! The bodybuilder’s neck and shoulders bulge but Becky's sexually stimulated power is unrelenting. Amy whimpers out loud as she starts to tremble!

"I'm going to break you!" Becky says baring her braces through clenched teeth.

The veins on my sister's arms are becoming more pronounced as Amy's whimpers turn into distressed moans. Becky is staring me dead in the eyes as it happens... The moans become a scream of pain as Amy's thick core starts to yield to the strength of the school girl's god-forsaken biceps! The bodybuilder bows enough to raise her ass up off the torturous teen's chest! Becky curls her arms closer towards her, creating two-thirds of a double bicep pose.

"NOW how big are they!?"

My hands tremble as I wrap the tape around her pulsating arm.

"HOW FUCKING BIG!?"

"16...  16 and a quarter." I say dumbfounded

"16 and a quarter and so much more to go!" Becky shudders!

Amy screams out in fear of the deceleration! I have to stop this madness! I do the only thing I can think of grab my sister’s wrists trying to break her grip!

I pull my arms outwards, making Amy fall back onto the my sister's chest as Becky's arms unflex!

"I will fucking take you both on!" the teen screams

Becky looks up into my eyes, and gives a deep grunt. Her arms rise again and press inwards for another flex. My arms are shaking against my sister’s force!

"Come on big brother, you got this, two cops against one teenage girl! Their only 16 and a a quarter inches... 16 and a quarter!" She squeals with delight at the number

My arms are bending inward! The bodybuilder is letting out a guttural groan as she tries to force her body straight.

"Come on and stop me meter maids! Come on and stop these monsters!"

Amy's torso and my arms are fighting for all they are worth, but my sister’s biceps are so fucking big! The 216 pound mountainous woman rises again!

I am looking down into my little sister's eye looking for mercy, but find none. Despite the 8" Difference, I am small before her. The room is silent except for the whimpering struggles coming from 2 grown adults at the brute force of a little girl.

"Stop her Colt!" My girlfriend pleas for her sister!

"He can't, THEY can't!" Becky moans

My arms are shaking, SHE IS SO FUCKING STRONG! Amy and I let out war cries in unison as our combined might takes on the teen!

Without warning my sister thrusts forward! Becky's ultra firm tits thrust into my bruised ribs. Unprepared, some of my wind is knocked out of me! Becky rams her chest into me again, knocking me back a step, then again with shocking force from her boobs! I ram her back hard with my chest, she waivers for a second but is steadfast. She gives me another hard bump while holding the bodybuilder high and I am knocked back again! My sister shifts her feet and spreads her stance. I lean back and leap forward into her using all of my body weight but she absorbs the impact with a deep grunt, not giving a single inch!

Becky’s thick breasts are crushed against my chest so hard I can feel them palpitate with each heartbeat! They feel like they are going to burst between us! I use my weight and height advantage to bare down with relentless force against the sturdy bitch! My sister tenses her dense chest and I feel the twin monsters of pectoral muscle quake from within, and something more...

Becky's hard nipples are growing up into my pecs painfully, more so than I would have ever imagined. I recoil in disgust and Becky presses the advantage, she give a tremendous flex and I am shoved back again! She thrusts hard and I fall back another step, and then another! I am now on the defense as I slide back, bullied by her tits! It's not just the force that causes me to slide, the floor is damp and slippery beneath my feet. The impacts against my bruised chest are killing me. I let go of Becky's wrist and instinctively defend myself with my hands...

Without thought I grab onto and push back against the assaulting battering rams... my sister's tits! We both freeze at the predicament. Becky's grins wickedly and steps forward. I am beyond civility at this point, this is pure savage war! I shove as hard as I can against her solid, sturdy tits. Her firm breasts widen against her chest, compacting against my strength but she does not move! Between her and my partner's combined weight Becky is too well planted to the floor! I twist my palms against them, trying to manipulate her bulldozing breasts and crush them flat, but they are so firm and slicked with sweat I cannot keep them pinned. My hands begin to slide up her drenched tits, her hard nipples grinding down my palms as my hands slip higher towards her shoulders. 

"Are you a meter maid or a milk maid?" My sister laughs

Becky lurches forward at me while still holding the 216 pound woman between us and I flinch back slipping on the slick ceramic! The only thing stopping me from falling to the floor are my cupped grip over the top of my sister's breasts! The combined weight of Amy and myself drags my sister down, Becky hunches over but doesn't let either of us fall! I had slipped between my sister's parted legs, hanging from top of her chest, her flexed pecs and jutting tits are more than enough for me to cup my hands over and hold on to. I try to stand but the floor is too slippery.

"This can't possibly be more humiliating, can it big brother?" Becky coos wickedly 

I look up to see her, but her long, pointed breasts block her face from my view.
She straightens her posture lifting me up and against her. My chin is pressed against her lower abs as I try to pull her down with all my weight, but instead of pulling her down, she arches her back, pulling my face along her jutting abs as I rise against her. Becky tenses her incredibly thick pecs, they swell beneath my grip as they inflate, lifting me with their flex. A hot sensation runs down the center of my chest, then a much more painful sensation on the sides!

Becky has brought her legs together, squeezing my ribs! I let go of her chest, and grab her outer thighs, just below her ass, trying to break her hold! I do not fall a single inch, trapped well within her sinewy legs. I look down for a weakness and I freeze...

The lubricant that slickened the floor and caused me to fall is now coiling onto my chest in a slow oozing dribble above me. Becky is drooling a long, thick string of pre-cum! The bald, swollen pussy is gaped open, pouring out onto me! I grab at her inner thighs, just below her sopping wet crotch and pull frantically trying to part her legs to escape! The harder I pull, the wider her small gash opens causing even more of her to spill onto me. Becky laughs out at this new challenge. My sister's adductors grow and tighten in my hands, her open mound starts to constrict. Becky's engorged, lipless womanhood turns pink as blood rushes to it. As her horrific leg muscles grow closer to each other so does her slit. Her pussy then closes tight, so tight it begins to actually vibrate! Becky's tight, vibrating pussy is spewing an over-brimming stream onto my captured torso.

"Oh my gawd, I was wrong Colt!" She says with a strained, but high pitched giggle.

Without warning she parts her crushing legs! In an attempt to not fall and crack open my skull I quickly reach up and grab her left breast again, cupping over the top of her swollen mammary! I use my grip to pull myself up high enough to reach up under her arm and grab onto her giant right bicep, and then her left. I am literally climbing my sister like a mini mountain hanging from her peaks! The desperate move delights her, Becky's breath is become quicker and more ragged.

"It CAN get more humiliating!" She squeals with giddiness!

Amy starts trashing her densely muscled body as the force on her shoulder and pussy builds.

“Hold onto my guns tight as they bend your partner’s weak, fat body!"

Becky's horrendous biceps swell in my grip!

"Admit there isn't a single muscle on your entire body stronger than my arms!"

Silence… Amy doesn't say a word, her muscle laden body is fighting the insanely powerful teen. Amy's body bends even more, her butt is nearly six inches off Becky's chest and the girl's young biceps are trembling with the force of jet engines in my hands. The hulking woman screams in pain as her thickly muscled belly protrudes.

"My young arms are going to collapse your entire body! Every. single. grown muscle you have trained so hard for over twenty years are succumbing to my two little girl muscles!" My sister moans

"OH god! I give! You're stronger...Your stronger than me! Please stop!" Amy cries out

"That's not what I want to hear!"

Amy's eyes are rolling to the back of her head!

"Your girl arms are stronger than my entire adult body! Oww, ow owww! Please!"

My sister's arms are at about 70 degrees now, bending Amy with sheer bicep strength! It is the most peaked bicep I have ever known! Not in person, not in a magazine, not on the internet, not EVER! Her biceps look like mountains, with summits. Her softball sized biceps have a golf balls on top of them piercing into my palms as they rise lifting me with them!

Reddened creases of folded muscle and skin grow as the unholy biceps of the teen power Amy’s ass and head closer together against her will!

"This... issss... iiiiiiiiiit!" she screams in ecstasy!

The bodybuilder starts to convulse and sob as her mighty body bends further! In the most tremendous display of strength I have ever witnessed, the massive distorted body of Amy starts to both bend and rise like a hulking rainbow! The height of the teen’s biceps are inhumanly prominent and she is not at a full flex yet! Amy screams on the verge of being crippled! Becky's bifurcated biceps quake with god like strength in my grip! The massive body of my partner starts to spasm wildly as her back bends sharply as she rises! I am lifted up my sister's sweaty body as she powers up the bodybuilder! My sister lets out a stressed moan and powers both Amy and I upwards higher! I grind up her tight torso until my face is forced up between her breasts!

Becky laughs out in a fit of hysterics! My sister looks down on me as I am crammed between her billowing, firm breasts! Becky flexes her chest and my cheeks press together, scrunching my face. The teen is laughing hard, squeezing my face then releasing it over and over! My sister gives one more hard flex, but doesn’t relent this time, holding my head still.

"Look at her Colt! Look what I have done to your big strong partner!" Becky commands

With my head held firm I have no choice but to witness the horror. My eyes slowly look up to Becky's dripping chin, to her clenched jaw, bared, braced teeth, following up her outstretched arms above. Her triceps bulge and her bombastic biceps are so prominent even with her arms fully extended I am able to grip the split heads and hold on for dear life! But that isn't what will haunt my memory for as long as I live.

The 216 pound bodybuilder's massive upper body is nearly bent in half! Amy is turned upside down, her wide, red eyes meet mine pleading for help trying to scream but nothing comes out! Her broken breast has flopped down to her neck and she is beaten beyond her own comprehension! 

"I'm going to show you three the difference between strength and power." My sister says with a wicked grin than sends a sharp shiver down my spine...

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2019, 11:42:04 pm »
Sick and Sicker (remastered)

Part XI (Conclusion): Complete Surrender

Becky's forearm muscles flutter as she works her fingers inside the Goliath's pussy above her head! A path of glistening fluid is working its way down her busy arm. To my horror I feel more hot fluid also pour onto my lower body! What more can she possibly do to us?

"Come here Tammy and grab your little man so he doesn't fall and hit his head." Becky commands

Tammy does as she is told and grabs me roughly by the armpits, she is more than strong enough to lift me to my feet. Becky then lowers my partner and lets her fall to the floor. Amy gets to her hands and knees attempting to stand, but the teen squats down and extends her left arm towards the hurting hulk. She works her arm under the injured woman's waist and stands lifting Amy with her with one arm, holding Amy tight to her side. The bodybuilder uses both of her powerful arms to try to pry the small forearm away from her concaved stomach, but she was too weak, her strength is all gone. Amy's large frame is so tall and Becky is so short my partner's feet and hands are still on the ground as her torso is pinned tight to my sister's hip.

"Good girl Tam's, now come over here."

It's become painfully clear that my little sister not only likes my girlfriend, but she is strong enough to take her from me.

"I know you like me and I know what your hot little ass likes."

The teen nibbles the back of my girlfriends neck as she hooks her free right arm between Tammy's legs. Becky again lifts her up using only one arm while pumping her bicep against my girlfriend's pussy. Tammy starts to grind on the outrageously over-sized muscle with lewd abandonment. My girlfriend fondles her own tits tugging at her clit, shamelessly overtaken by lust she has for her boyfriend's little sister. Then my sadistic teen sister turns to me with my girlfriend humping her arm.

"It looks like I have both of your attention."

I look down and my dick is fully erect. A long string of Becky's thick grool drips from the purple tip trickling down to the floor! My pelvis is soaked with sticky girl pre-cum as my cock shimmers under the harsh light! This is fucked up to say the least but my cock betrays me, turned on by my girlfriend's pornographic display. Becky saunters over to me with my girlfriend grinding her swollen bicep and lowers her love juice soaked arm, just below my dripping balls. The fitness model slides down my sister's out-stretched arm towards me as Becky guides Tammy's sopping wet mound onto my well lubricated shaft. We both gasp in ecstasy. Suddenly I feel my sister's strong arm reach beneath. The next thing I know I'm being hoisted up, suspended in the air sitting atop Becky's arm as I'm buried deep inside my girlfriend! I press my hands on Tammy's hard abs to prevent myself from toppling over and we all nearly fall over from the awkward weight distribution.

"Hey don't stop now, I'm just here for... support"

My sister giggles at her somewhat witty remark. This is so wrong in so many ways I start to lose my erection.

"What, is this your first time? Come on, let's get some action going!"

Becky's gives a hard flex and her bicep erupts against my taint painfully. The surging muscle thrusts me upwards into Tammy's sopping wet pussy! She pumps me up and down, again and again until I am rock hard and Tammy is moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, fuck me Becky, fuck me!" My girlfriend gasps out!

Tammy is no longer mine, she is Becky's. I have taken other mens girlfriends before, but it never happened to me. There isn't any scenario I could have it imagined that another woman would take a girlfriend of mine. Let alone taken by force by my little sister!

"You really want me you big, strong slut. I can feel your juices on my big, bad bicep. You really like this don't you! You love what I can do to all three of you! Hold on tight!" My evil sister moans

Tammy wraps her arms and legs around my body tight, so tight it hurts.

"Holy fuck Becky, make us your your bitch!" Tammy cries out!

Becky has turned my loving girlfriend against me. She has become possessed by the hypnotic strength of my little sister! Tammy squeezes me with all of her considerable might and starts bouncing on my lap with enthusiasm.

"Is this how you all thought this would end tonight!?" Becky says with considerable strain

My sister's forearm presses onto my back forcing me higher up her slicked arm by a couple of inches. Then I feel one of the worst sensations of my life... The bicep of my little sister starts to slowly rise. I can feel the rock hard muscle swell below me, between my legs. Becky is not popping a quick flex anymore, she is maneuvering. She is inflating her bicep with the gradual, yet unstoppable force of a glacier millimeter, by millimeter letting the dread creep into me in the most literal sense. My bare glutes clench against her billowing, wet upper arm.

"No!" I whine out

Tammy's weight, powerfully wrapped around my body forces me down. My ass is tightly clenched but the force below is growing. The mounting pressure is making me nauseous. I am sweating profusely, her rising bicep is now moist with Tammy's juices and all of our sweat. Her hard muscle is unrelenting, unlike my slickened backside. My pale cheeks are trembling against her pale mountain of girl power. I shake and squeeze as hard as I can, but her bicep will not recede. We are having a test of endurance to see who can out last the other; a grown male supporting his girlfriend's weight or a little girl supporting ALL of our weight, and I am losing. Becky's merciless bicep separates my struggling glutes, forcing itself against my tightly puckered anus! Her bulging, cream covered, mass feels red-hot against my sphincter.

"Please Becky!" I plea!

Becky is silent. She slowly rotates all of us until we are facing the mirror. The sight is unreal. My little 5'3" sister, clad in only thigh high, sheer white stockings is holding 3 fully grown, thoroughly beaten and subservient adults aloft. Two of them on top of one arm and the other, draped over her tiny hand. She is cover in perspiration, blonde and pink hair matted to her head, black mascara smeared, body covered in red blotches and bruises, but despite all of this she smiles wickedly in triumph.

Becky licks her braces and turns her gaze to me in the mirror. I feel even sicker to my already sick stomach as I feel her open hand close into a fist against my back. As she does her impossibly hard bicep grows even more rigid, the expanding angry mountain quakes as it billows upward. My demonic sister simply rotates her clenched fist against my spine, her vile peak surges. My sister squeezes every centimeter into her depraved bicep, trying to assault me carnally!

"Becky NO!" I scream!

"Hey Colt! Could you be a bigger asshole?" Becky laughs

Her foul, greasy muscle quakes against my weakening asshole. The billowing, sadistic peak is separating my tight ring, literally muscling in on my manhood! I can't stop my little sister from violating me! The only thing that the woman collectively hear is the unmistakable sound of hard, wet flesh forcing its way into a tight cavity as Becky's horrid muscle stretches my anus open and drives its tip inside! I nearly throw up as the cruel, concentrated peak enters my lower intestine! Only the summit of her immense bicep enters me, but it's enough to send shock waves through my body! Tammy knows exactly what happened and moans out, eyes rolling into the back of her head!

"LOOK AT ME!"

Becky commands our attention to the full length mirror in a high pitched but authoritative growl as my girlfriend, her sister and I all writhe in her grasp. The arrogant teen raises to her toes lifting all of us as high as she possibly can, flaunting every dripping fiber of muscle in a vulgar and breathtaking exhibition.

Amy’s swollen, bare muscles are pumped and throbbing from her extraordinary exertion tonight as she squirms over the open palm of Becky at hip level. Amy groans with awe of the teen's extraordinary show of brute strength. The bodybuilder traces the teen's forearm up to her awaiting pussy. My partner then plunges three fingers into her own mammoth snatch and begins furiously pumping them in her sopping wet pussy. Becky stares down at the fawning, cucked bodybuilder, masturbating furiously, loosing her self control at the superior strength of her smaller, younger body. 

“I told y'all I'm going to give you two displays!”

The high school girl throws back her head and heaves with every muscle of her savagely powerful adolescent body. Becky’s braces glint under the basement light curling her lips as she strains to make us witness her drunken show.

“This is a display of strength!” Becky grimaces under the extreme weight

My sister opens her hand against Amy's reddened abs and presses upwards. The massive woman groans against the force but rises! Becky's entire body is now quaking, the teen's chest is heaving as she presses harder. My sister's body is trembling, but steadfast. Sweat is pouring down her body as she labors up Amy’s bulky body.

“Oh my god she’s doing it!” Tammy moans as she furiously strokes her throbbing clit between us.

Amy’s densely muscled body was not strong enough to overcome the strength of a teenaged girl nor is it heavy enough to keep her on the ground! All 216 pounds is at the mercy of the high school girl as it rises higher! Becky's bicep is on the verge of splitting in two! The teen lets out a pained squeal as she powers the beast to eye level with a single arm!

The awed cop cannot help herself, her giant pussy’s juices flow down the teen's arm as she is held aloft. The veteran bodybuilder is moaning out load uncontrollably masturbating at the teen's feat!

“I can’t believe you did that!” Amy teeters in awe

“What I just did was a display of my strength. What YOU are about to do is a display of my power…” Becky moans

The teen’s horrid, impaling bicep erupts with furious force! The quaking, veined peak inside of me palpitates against my prostate while the belly of the laboring bicep pulsates below my testicles! At the same time the 36 year old musclebound officer rises higher into the air! With a god defying heave my little sister presses her 216 pound bulk above her head with a single arm!

In a pitiful display the grown adults all lose control simultaneously at the overwhelming raw strength of the teen’s superior body! Amy cums in mid-air, drenching her tormentor's left arm and body! Tammy’s long, powerful legs tighten along my sides, crushing me as she cums like a geyser over her right! I buck wildly upon the invading muscle, expelling the hardest orgasm I have ever had in my life, and it is taken from me by force!

Our lewd fluids cascade down the superior teen’s carnal, muscular body. The streams dance as her muscles vibrate with grueling intensity under the burden of our weight.

My sister’s cum drenched, over-taxed body shakes under our mass, but her terrifying determination is undeterred! Becky's body is full engorged with exertion, her pale skin is flush red, her veins are pulsing, her nipples are fully erect. Her mound is quivering and contracting each clench lets out a gob of thick, glossy fluid.

“That... was… fucking… POWWWERRR!!!”

Becky shudders and unleashes an orgasm that crashes over her quaking torso like a tsunami, a torrent of cum splashes onto the floor as the teen holds 566 pounds of fully grown, defeated adults in the air, giving herself an orgasm from pure strength alone!

All 3 of us look at my beaming little sister in the reflection of the mirror with awe and shame at her glistening muscles. Awe, the throbbing muscles that can expel such dangerous, crude strength are attached to a young girl! Shame, because of the expulsion that has made her muscles glisten.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2019, 02:33:06 am »
Yeah, I have been a fan of this story for a long time, love the power that Becky has in her teenage body, how she dominated three big, grown adults at the same time with her power. And that ending scene was pretty much for me as it was for her, orgasmic. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2019, 08:47:22 pm »
I LOVE this story! It's one of my favorites. It would be awesome to read more like this.

Offline DarkPrince77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 08:54:33 am »
Mostly, I am giving this a bump because of how wonderful written this is and it has scenes that always make my jaw drop in an instant!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sick and Sicker (Remastered) A Halloween horror about a little sister

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View