Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579343 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 12:25:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mighty She Hulk  (Read 24565 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mighty She Hulk
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2021, 08:15:21 am »
Lots of posts here lamenting how few desirable ladies are entering these days, also lots of posts here bashing ladies for charging too high a price for in-person. Left hand meet right hand, you guys should have a chat and get to know each other.

You once again miss by a mile.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2021, 08:15:21 am »

Offline SlapYouSilly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2021, 07:28:15 am »
Lots of posts here lamenting how few desirable ladies are entering these days, also lots of posts here bashing ladies for charging too high a price for in-person. Left hand meet right hand, you guys should have a chat and get to know each other.
Says the guy who puts up fake reviews, steals information from other people’s reviews and re-hashes the information into his own reviews, posts wrong information, makes false claims, and makes baseless assumptions and guesses.

Next please.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2021, 06:16:26 pm »
Says the guy who puts up fake reviews, steals information from other people’s reviews and re-hashes the information into his own reviews, posts wrong information, makes false claims, and makes baseless assumptions and guesses.

Next please.
An 0 for 5 performance. Guys, let's welcome the leadoff hitter for the Tigers in 2021 to the forum!

Offline drpedro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2021, 06:35:17 pm »
Saw her it was a very fun session. Did some muscle worship.  If you want extras ask prior to booking

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2021, 03:54:25 am »
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   
I tried and had to give up.   

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2021, 10:02:40 am »
I find that she is difficult to get answers from; location, hours, what she offers, donations for those various requests, etc. 
All basic questions to set up a session, nothing personal or in the waste of time category.     

She reads different things into the basic questions and then it's like an argument.     
Her attitude feels like she thinks she is doing us a favor to let us book with her.   

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2021, 08:19:56 am »

She is equally hard work on cam. Everything needs to be run by her in advance of 1 to 1 for example.  Not exactly what you'd call fun to my mind.

She got mad at me in a 1 on 1 cuz she took her sweet time to get nude when I only had like 2 minutes times

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2021, 09:11:40 am »

She got mad at me in a 1 on 1 cuz she took her sweet time to get nude when I only had like 2 minutes times

Says more about what a prick you are.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2021, 10:56:44 am »

Yes. I’m such a prick for paying here for her time and her not respecting mine. I’m such a prick for that.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2021, 11:06:09 am »

Yes. I’m such a prick for paying here for her time and her not respecting mine. I’m such a prick for that.

You're a prick for demanding nude for 2 minutes of credits. But everything escapes you  doesn't it?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2021, 08:48:48 pm »

You're a prick for demanding nude for 2 minutes of credits. But everything escapes you  doesn't it?

I don’t make the rules. In private even if it’s 10 seconds, you go nude 😉

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2021, 05:44:48 pm »
I have a session with her at the end of the month. I'll post a review but so far her communication has been good and she's been very open to doing the session I want. So should be fun.

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2021, 01:36:57 pm »
So I had my session with her yesterday. Communication and setup were easy and she was open to my roleplay ideas and made suggestions to improve the experience.
The session itself was alot of fun. She was in post contest condition but still built and tight. Awesome biceps. Very sensual as well. Plus she was a great conversationalist as well.  All in all I would repeat.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2021, 10:17:04 pm »
So I had my session with her yesterday. Communication and setup were easy and she was open to my roleplay ideas and made suggestions to improve the experience.
The session itself was alot of fun. She was in post contest condition but still built and tight. Awesome biceps. Very sensual as well. Plus she was a great conversationalist as well.  All in all I would repeat.

She has a tier system of payment. How much did sensual roleplay cost?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2021, 02:30:24 pm »
$900

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View