Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576351 Posts in 73314 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 01:14:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Has the quality of wrestlers today gone down compared to 10-15 years ago?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Has the quality of wrestlers today gone down compared to 10-15 years ago?  (Read 1910 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hate the influx of wrestlers/Jiu Jitsu practitioners, BDSM/Mistress entering the industry

I yearn for pure female bodybuilders, roided up, deep voices, big clits hoping we see a comeback or a new crop of female bodybuilders.

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    0%
Agreed with what several people have said about the late 90s through about 2010 or so. Great age for the sport with a lot of quality ladies. Everything from models to strippers to athletes to bodybuilders to skilled martial artists and more.  Just a ton of quality ladies out there with a lot of variety

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
Hate the influx of wrestlers/Jiu Jitsu practitioners, BDSM/Mistress entering the industry

I yearn for pure female bodybuilders, roided up, deep voices, big clits hoping we see a comeback or a new crop of female bodybuilders.

It seems many of them make more or the same money with content and because of it do not tour.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
I feel like most session wrestlers today are also affiliated with the adult industry, which makes most of them not as skilled as purely session wrestlers with martial arts background.

Short answer: No.

There appears to be as many very good wrestlers and other fighters (MMA, Muay Thai, Karate, Taekwondo) as there were in 2010. The pool of session providers has been diluted with those who aren't willing to offer these services, but the overall number of skilled competitors seems to be about the same.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    0%
I agree that today there are

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    0%
I agree that today there are fewer huge bodybuilders than say ten years ago, especially in the US, but Europe seems to still have a large selection. However, the quality of ladies in the hobby today is very high, and I have been able to establish good connections with some of them, more than in the past (I prefer the more sensual sessions).

Online jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
I don't want to be one of those who say that in the past female wrestlers/sessionettes were bigger and better in the '00s when I entered the scene versus today, but I can see the point of anyone who feels that way. Yes, Mistresses from the kink/BDSM world have entered the wrestling scene over the past few years with seemingly fewer FBBs being around. Maybe it was Covid that got some to stop touring, fewer FBBs around (it is an expensive and time consuming activity) and maybe those who are the massive FBBs like 10, 15 years ago are doing online sessions only - or a combo of all three.

After reading the responses here I went on the Sessiongirls.com's "New Girls" listing today (3/17/2024) there were 11 people who just joined the site. Now this is one day, and sessiongirls.com, a good site, isn't the be all and end all of the scene, but can give you a good idea of what is available currently.  Of the "New Girls" nine women looked more like dominas, attractive but far from bodybuilders; one TS who is listed as a dominatrix; and one woman who was listed as a dominatrix/wrestler. Here is her listing: https://sessiongirls.com/quads-queen/  Quads Queen is muscular but far from the FBBs of the past.

I'm not active anymore... unless a major favorite of mine comes to my city and I have the time and $ to do one more session. But, nostalgia aside, I can understand the point of those who say the quality of wrestlers has, at least, changed in the past 15 years or so.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
One of the reasons we're seeing more dommes on SessionGirls is that Eros shut down all ads for Dommes last November. 
Many of the Dommes we see aren't new to the business at all, but are seeking new outlets for their ads.  SessionGirls is one of them.

Online jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
ji_scott, excellent point! The departure of Eros has to be a factor.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
Strictly speaking, Annie isn't my type either, so my testifying to her general awesomeness should be viewed accordingly.
I can see how fbb lovers might feel discouraged at the moment, after all the late 90s brought I'd say the first crop of truly great ones, and those who did offer sessions are finally going away and largely not being replaced. As of now, there are a couple of pro fbbs, but the current bb presence is mostly comprised of physique class ladies, and as nice as most of those are, it just ain't the same.

One of my biggest disappointments in life is that fitcross ladies never really got into the session scene. When they first started popping up a lot several years ago, I was like, "Holy fuck these girls are going to become sessions and make a gold mine while he glow in their greatness". And yet without almost no exception? None of them are sessionsiates and it's just a crying shame even though obviously you must respect their decision. They honestly be perfect at it potentially. They are ripped and strong as hell with absolutely insane muscles but not FBB big. They are obviously athletes and could be fabulous wrestlers and give insane beatdowns, plus again, have the muscle and dominance you want as well.

And many are absolute gorgeous.  Imagine someone like Sara Sigmundsdóttir or Brooke Wells as a sessioniate. They be making so amazing potentially its scary. Ditto what they could make which again is one of the reasons why almost none of them got into it. Let's face it Fit Cross is not a sport where you can make a lot of money even if you are someone like Brooke Ence. And obviously the demand for them would be off the charts. So again have really no idea none of them venture into our world other then many seem to be religious in various forms so to them sessioning would be not something they be comfortable with which again you have to respect. But something that will always disappoint me to my core. :(

I'm a CrossFitter myself. There are TONS of CrossFit ladies out there, but if you're referring to Games-Caliber athletes, they represent a tiny, tiny, TINY amount of all the women who do CrossFit (ok, I'm being a litle pedantic right not, it's just a small pet peeve of mine when people only consider Games athletes as "Crossfit women," and not all of the women who CrossFit.)

Anyway, I think it's because while the NPC and IFBB turn a pretty blind eyes towards bodybuilders who do session wrestling, CrossFit HQ, Rogue and TYR, along with other major sponsors for elite CrossFit competitions, really don't want their ladies doing session wrestling. They definitely embrace the squeaky clean image of their athletes. Plus, like you said, in addition to that I am sure that a lot of them who do know that there are men who fetishize them really don't want to wrestle with strangers for money because, again, image.

That is a good point that crossfit sponsors want to keep a wholesome image for their league while the governing bodies of bodybuilding don't give a fuck they do in order to earn more money just as long as their discreet. So that plays a factor in having less fitcross ladies in the session world but more bodybuilders.

And I do think Eros played a big part in it but a dominatrix I lnow told me she just gers request after request for it so in her world aa it's been building over the past ten plus years therefore you need to go where the client base will be. I don't blame them just I don't blame even the bodybuilding sessioniates if they just want to keep it more fantasy wrestling and beatdowns. It is much safer that way especially many of these dominatixes are not big.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Has the quality of wrestlers today gone down compared to 10-15 years ago?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View