Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574224 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 05:54:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Katie Chimes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Katie Chimes  (Read 17765 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
Katie Chimes
« on: October 08, 2014, 08:13:32 am »

Katie Chimes
age 32

Lon­don, UK

Mea­sure­ment: 33−26−34

Weight 50 kg

Chi­ro­prac­tor, Per­sonal trainer, Life coach­ing, and Fit­ness Model

"Hello, my name is Katie and I have been pas­sion­ate about fit­ness since a very early age. When I was 6, my dad took me out for a run and I remem­ber wear­ing a pair of bur­gundy Vel­cro train­ers which I thought were the bee’s knees. Since that moment, I fell in love with run­ning and I joined a run­ning club.

A year after that, my mum tricked me into going swim­ming with some friends when in fact she took me along for the try outs for our local swim­ming club. I sub­se­quently joined the swim­ming club after that. There­fore since the ages of 7 I have actively com­peted in both swim­ming and athletics.

When I was 16, I did work expe­ri­ence in the local gym and due to my sheer love of fit­ness and sports I decided I wanted to work within the fit­ness indus­try. I did my pre­mier diploma when I was 18 and then worked my way up work­ing as a fit­ness instruc­tor and per­sonal trainer. It was through­out this time that I fell in love with weight train­ing and around the age of 19 I got into weight train­ing more seriously.

After a few years of work­ing in the fit­ness indus­try, I then started to work more closely with patients who were recov­er­ing from strokes and work­ing with other health care prac­ti­tion­ers such as chi­ro­prac­tors to help with reha­bil­i­ta­tion of peo­ple with back injuries and sports injuries.

I loved what I did but I found that my own train­ing started to suf­fer as I was always work­ing in the gym from 6am until some­times 11pm 5 – 7 days a week. My own train­ing became a bit of a chore for me. I also found it a lit­tle frus­trat­ing not know­ing how to com­pletely help a per­son recover fully with­out hav­ing to speak to a chi­ro­prac­tor first espe­cially with back pain patients. As my uncle is a chi­ro­prac­tor and I had a sheer fas­ci­na­tion of how the body worked, I decided to become a chi­ro­prac­tor myself.

Going back into full time study was a bit daunt­ing at first, but now look­ing back it was one of the best deci­sions I made. I now work as a chi­ro­prac­tor and my train­ing for me is now some­thing sep­a­rate from what I do day to day. The way the body copes and deals with stresses in amaz­ing and learn­ing and see­ing how chi­ro­prac­tic helps patients, not just with back and neck pain but with a whole load of mir­a­cles I know I have cho­sen a pro­fes­sion that I am very proud to be a part of.

In recent years I have also become very inter­ested in cer­tain types of nutri­tion that being of raw juic­ing, tak­ing chlorella and spir­ulina and read­ing more about a low sugar diet. That has started to shape my thoughts a lot more and that is what I have writ­ten about on this site. The rea­son we have built this web­site is because I have had so many peo­ple ask­ing me what it is that I do to get in shape, how I train and how I eat etc. Instead of hav­ing to con­tin­u­ally email each per­son indi­vid­u­ally, I thought I would put some infor­ma­tion in one place so peo­ple could use it as a resource. I have stud­ied the human body intensely for years and I have also done a lot of read­ing around nutrition.

I do not call myself a nutri­tion­ist in any way, and the top­ics and infor­ma­tion on this site are just areas that I per­son­ally find inter­est­ing, that work for me and is some­thing that I want to share. On this site I have also added books and video’s that I have found par­tic­u­larly inter­est­ing in the area of nutri­tion and health along with music and train­ing that I do."

Forum Saradas

Katie Chimes
« on: October 08, 2014, 08:13:32 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
Re: Katie Chimes
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 08:14:35 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 08:16:17 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 08:21:12 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 08:26:32 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 12:05:48 pm »
In an interview by R_X Muscle, Katie was asked:

Q: Steroids are a hot button topic in the fitness world. I will not ask if you use, but do you feel steroids are widely used by women in the industry? Is it a stigma or a necessity in the industry?

A: I personally have never used steroids and never will. Steroids can be used for all kinds of gains. Some physique girls do use them and if they do it’s their choice. I have nothing against them; I just personally would not use them.

There are so many categories within the fitness industry now that people do not need to use them. I would not like to use them as I would feel like I’m messing around with the natural hormones in my body plus getting big or increasing muscle size is not a goal for me, in fact quite the opposite.

When training for a competition I do a lot of cardio so that I go into more of a catabolic state to decrease the muscle size within my thighs. I personally want to make gains the natural way

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 12:14:17 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 12:31:06 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Katie Chimes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View