Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by jaimejerry on 27 Nov 2014
  • #2 by GORE1966 on 13 Mar 2015
  • #3 by Timmon on 14 Mar 2015
  • How did you get started in fitness?

I’ve always been an athlete but I didn’t understand the importance of nutrition. My boyfriend is a personal trainer and he saw something in me that I didn’t. Once I started lifting weights I fell in love and decided to take my fitness and nutrition to the next level.
    How do you stay motivated?

Personal development and having a great accountability partner has been helpful.
    Are you going to be competing any more this year?

I’m competing at the NPC Nationals Bodybuilding Championships in Ft Lauderdale on November 22 . Depending on how well that goes I will compete again soon after!
    What’s your favorite music to workout to?

Justin Timberlake pandora.
    What is the biggest fitness myth you encounter in the fitness industry every day?

That doing a lot of ab exercises will give you a 6 pack, so wrong!I only work my abs once a week, on Mondays! I’m a true believer that abs are made in the kitchen.
    What’s your favorite cheat meal?

Pizza and some type of fruit cobbler after with ice cream.
    What does your diet consist of?

It’s very simple! Lean proteins, complex carbs, and plenty of green veggies.
    What are your 3 favorite exercises?

Deadlifts: it’s a great glute exercise and I feel them the most.
    Squat jumps: great cardio like they say,”squat, squat, and squat some more”
    Prisoner push ups: it’s a great way to end shoulders and really gets the blood pumping!
    Which female fitness model’s physique do you admire the most?

Ana Delia De Iturrondo, not only is she beautiful but her transformation is so inspiring!
    What supplements would you use or recommend?

For the past two years the only supplement line I have used is Herbalife. Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength is my go to post workout, taste great and has everything I need. They also have a product
    called Restore which I take at night that helps with inflammation and soreness.
    What’s next for you?

My focus right now is Nationals in November, afterwards I will continue my training and continue to reach my goals as far as modeling, my business, and one day landing on the Olympian Stage competing with the top bikini competitors!
  • #4 by fitnessfanatic on 17 Dec 2015
  • #5 by fitnessfanatic on 29 Jun 2016
  • #6 by SCJames on 07 Jul 2016
  • Such a beauty.....

• #7 by fitnessfanatic on 24 Oct 2016
  • #8 by fitnessfanatic on 22 Nov 2016
  • #9 by fitnessfanatic on 08 Feb 2017
  • #10 by zfzfzf on 10 Feb 2017
  • #11 by fitnessfanatic on 30 May 2017
  • #12 by SCJames on 10 Jun 2017
  • A very special lady......

• #13 by fitnessfanatic on 04 Jul 2017