Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:58:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Melbourne community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Melbourne community  (Read 47632 times)

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Melbourne community
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2019, 09:12:02 pm »
No. I'm going to see her in a couple of weeks. Will post a review then.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2019, 09:12:02 pm »

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2019, 12:16:02 pm »
Anyone managed to see Lyra while she's been in town?

I sent her a couple of messages, but haven't had a reply...

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2019, 12:05:55 pm »

I tried as well but no response

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2019, 08:32:38 pm »

I tried as well but no response

She finally replied to me on her last day in town :(

Offline phani

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2019, 08:59:12 am »
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Eve yet?

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2019, 09:19:22 am »
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Eve yet?

Saw her today. Full review to come. The short version is - she's amazing.

Offline phani

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2019, 11:24:30 pm »
Im hoping to visit melbourne soon - please share details :)

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2019, 01:58:58 am »
This is not session related, but Australian viewers can now see Pearl, with Julia Fory, on SBS on demand.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1569543747546/pearl

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2019, 04:02:54 am »
And now for the review of my session with Eve.

So, the dry details...
Is she hot?  Fucking hell yes.
Is she big?  Ummm... yeah.
Is she strong?  Far out she's strong.

I met Eve at a nice apartment in Southbank a couple of weeks ago.  She answered the door wearing pants that looked like they were painted on.  Her quads are massive, and she had already mentioned to me that fitting into jeans was problematic for her.  She was deep in her offseason when I saw her - massive (85kg-ish), but low definition as you'd expect.  I'm a fan of the really big girls, and I quite like the thick offseason look, so I was perfectly happy.

The session started with Eve getting a bit of a pump with some DB curls, then straight into posing, muscle talk, and domination.  I got a good taste of Eve's immense strength too.  I'm a big guy - over 6' tall and 100kg+ - and I lift, so I could basically withstand the pressure applied by those massive quads, but any smaller guy would get crushed by her.  So if that's your thing, you should definitely see Eve!

The posing continued, with Eve stripping down to lingerie, and forcing me to worship her calves and quads.  Her calves are outstanding.  At a guess, 17".  We moved on to a few variations of smothering... and again, if you're into that, you will love Eve.

Along with being massive, Eve's best asset is that she is very sexy.  She clearly loves being strong and muscular, loves dominating, and she is planning on getting even bigger by the sound of it.  I really hope she gets into 90kg+ territory.  She is probably the most erotic bicep licker/kisser I have met.  With some women, it's kinda cheesy, but Eve's bicep licking is super hot.

On the very mundane point of $, I would say that Eve's fee is appropriate.  She's not underselling herself, and she's not in the stupid $1000/hr bracket.  Though... if she got to the level where she was ripped at 75-80kg, I would put her in the $1000/hr bracket based on how good she is at everything else you want in a session.

What else?  Ask me questions?

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2019, 04:06:45 am »
I should also add that she was super easy to deal with in setting up the time, etc.  And she was easy to get along with in the session.  Very accommodating of your specific interests.  A real pro.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2019, 12:29:47 pm »

So, the dry details...
Is sahe hot?  Fucking hell yes.

I met Eve at a nice apartment in Southbank a couple of weeks ago.  She answered the door wearing pants that looked like they were painted on.  Her quads are massive, and she had already mentioned to me that fitting into jeans was problematic for her.  She was deep in her offseason when I saw her - massive (85kg-ish), but low definition as you'd expect.  I'm a fan of the really big girls, and I quite like the thick offseason look, so I was perfectly happy.

The session started with Eve getting a bit of a pump with some DB curls, then straight into posing, muscle talk, and domination.  I got a good taste of Eve's immense strength too.  I'm a big guy - over 6' tall and 100kg+ - and I lift, so I could basically withstand the pressure applied by those massive quads, but any smaller guy would get crushed by her.  So if that's your thing, you should definitely see Eve!

The posing continued, with Eve stripping down to lingerie, and forcing me to worship her calves and quads.  Her calves are outstanding.  At a guess, 17".  We moved on to a few variations of smothering... and again, if you're into that, you will love Eve.

Along with being massive, Eve's best asset is that she is very sexy.  She clearly loves being strong and muscular, loves dominating, and she is planning on getting even bigger by the sound of it.  I really hope she gets into 90kg+ territory.  She is probably the most erotic bicep licker/kisser I have met.  With some women, it's kinda cheesy, but Eve's bicep licking is super hot.

On the very mundane point of $, I would say that Eve's fee is appropriate.  She's not underselling herself, and she's not in the stupid $1000/hr bracket.  Though... if she got to the level where she was ripped at 75-80kg, I would put her in the $1000/hr bracket based on how good she is at everything else you want in a session.

thanks for review. What was the charge? Do you think extras may be on offer?

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2019, 06:45:53 am »

So, the dry details...
Is sahe hot?  Fucking hell yes.

thanks for review. What was the charge? Do you think extras may be on offer?

It was $400 for the hour

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2019, 07:31:10 am »
Camille Green might consider Australia in January after emaling her.  ;)
contact details? I met with Claudia muscle ain milan a few years ago. Encourage her to visit Australia. She is considering but nit sure she would get interest.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2019, 02:16:53 am »
Camille Green might consider Australia in January after emaling her.  ;)
contact details? I met with Claudia muscle ain milan a few years ago. Encourage her to visit Australia. She is considering but nit sure she would get interest.

If they turn up in March (Arnolds time) i'm sure they'll get more customers ;)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline CHIRCH

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2019, 03:04:35 am »
I spoke to Camille through email
camillegreenenyc@gmail.com 
she has this one as well.
info@camillegreene.ch

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Melbourne community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View