Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572424 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:35:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Tattoos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 30013 times)

IronHeaver

Re: Tattoos
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 12:16:09 am »
NO
Just no.

Bodybuilders are beautiful human sculpture.They shouldn't ruin it with somebody else's lousy graffiti.
It's like a house full of clutter,and bric-a brac.Visual trash.
It seems like everyone is trying so hard to be unique...by copying the crowd.It just doesn't make the impression people think it does.
Regarding the judging;it should count against a competitor.Skin should look healthy,and attractive on a physique athlete.
But they won't have the guts to stand against something popular.it might cost the contests entrance fees.

Forum Saradas

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 08:55:12 am »
NO for me too.
I am very sad when I discover an fbb has chosen to tattoo. Except for very little spotty tattoos not hiding the shape and the simmetry I am not for them. But many fbb perhaps consider them a part of their personal transformation. I has to be tollerated, I think. But I don't like. 

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 04:50:04 pm »
I'm not into tattoos.

Soapbox

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 06:07:39 pm »
Another vote for no tattoos.

Offline Gemma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 06:30:13 pm »
It can be more attractive & I like the Celtic Armband type, like sa2009 has put in his post in the pic on the left but the spider web is growing on me,
Nothing good happens in the warm up.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 10:20:30 am »
Slightly contentious I guess, but personally I get turned off by tattoos and IMHO, I think it takes away from bodybuilders raison d'etre which is to maximize and accentuate the aesthetics behind their hard built muscles (physiques)....I don't mind Denise Rutkowski's ankle tattoo which is barely noticeable but sleeve tattoos for example would make the most beautiful woman, horrendous from my modest point of view...just an opinion!
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 02:11:47 am »
tats don't add anything, especially to a muscular woman.  the irony is that tats were typically signs of subjugation, i.e. imprisonment, internment, concentration camps, etc.  now they are just empty signifiers. 

the late 80s FBBers were the pinnacle - no tats, few with implants - and increasingly with time those physiques seem unimaginable now.  Pretty much any younger woman into physical culture now will also be susceptible to tats.  An exception who reminds me of that golden era is Chelsey Coleman, and I think even she has one (though I think it's hardly noticeable, not least bc the rest of her is so glorious).

Bottom line is I'm too old...

User is currently banned [View]

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 04:58:48 am »
I agree !  while i'am not against them all , a select few have them done tastefully . But sadly most are taken to the extreme for the sake of it . Find it interesting that something that came from the prison culture ..   is now so widely adored .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline Kitamurafan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Author
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 10:42:49 pm »
No tattoos at all is the best.

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2017, 11:30:45 pm »
There's no box for indifferent.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 05:52:48 pm »
the tats take away from what they are training so hard to achieve.the first thing you notice is the tats not the body.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 06:03:39 pm »
the tats take away from what they are training so hard to achieve.the first thing you notice is the tats not the body.
You don't have to convince me. I remember posting some pictures or clips of Melody Spetko when she first came on the scene. To make a long story short, you was on one.  :laugh:

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 03:11:36 am »
Lower-back tattoos, not bad, either.
They call lower back tattoos Tramp Stamps.

Offline supergav67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2017, 08:35:52 am »
To each their own but personally,no.Ladies,just cause you got lovely canvas doesn't mean you have to draw all over it.

illestmuscle

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2017, 02:33:06 am »
I personally hate tattoos. Small or big, black or colorful, complex or plain they're not for me.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Tattoos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View