Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by wayneshowalter on 15 Dec 2017
  • Does anyone know what's happened to massive Shelley?
    • wayneshowalter
  • #2 by BG2112 on 12 Jan 2018
  • She has issues with her wrists and has not been training.  I think she is done with the whole lifting/bodybuilding scene. 
  • #3 by Old Surehand on 12 Jan 2018
  • For all you guys who whined about either not getting your answer about Shelly's whereabouts or getting your requests deleted after sitting unanswered for months should read these posts that came from Shelly herself. She made it clear that she was leaving the scene, restricting access to her on social media and has no intention of returning, yet you guys keep inquiring.

Let me add that if you know Shelly at all from this forum, you know that she is not shy about letting us know anything she wants us to know about her. She'll tell you herself when she's ready. Everything from everyone else is old news and "guesstimations".
  • #4 by Michelle.Behnke on 13 Sep 2018
  • For anyone still wondering. .I was still having problems with my wrist even after my surgery.  I've basically had a hiatus from lifting since 2016. I gained way too much being inactive and stuff. So my focus now is getting all the fat off and getting fit again. I am on bodybuilding.com tracking my progress. Insta**** and Facebook are now made public
     Anyone can follow me and send me a friend request
     I'm not updating progress here because this is not the place for that until I get my old body back. But stay tuned. .. I'm planning an epic return to bodybuilding. Powerlifting is done cause of my wrist but my focus is now 100% on bodybuilding.
  • #5 by Michelle.Behnke on 13 Sep 2018
  • My Insta**** is @michellelbehnke
    Facebook is Michelle Behnke and the correct profile is the picture of me with my cat.
  • #6 by Michelle.Behnke on 13 Sep 2018
  • #7 by Michelle.Behnke on 13 Sep 2018
  • #8 by Michelle.Behnke on 13 Sep 2018
  • #9 by Michelle.Behnke on 14 Sep 2018
  • #10 by logiemac on 14 Sep 2018
  • Wow,just Wow.!!!
  • #11 by fred2525 on 14 Sep 2018
  • You look amazing huge and massive as aleays. Sooooo happy youare back. You are such a positive force. Monster bis tri and pecs  wow :rock:
  • #12 by joesoul on 14 Sep 2018
  • Welcome back Shelley. You were missed. Wishing you lots of adulation and all the best for the future.

DON'T BE AN EX , CONTINUE TO FLEX !!!

:thanks:
  • #13 by bicepboy on 15 Sep 2018
  • Very impressive, Michelle. Very impressive.
  • #14 by overpowrd2 on 15 Sep 2018
  • It's a real return with new features of you? Videos and more? This will be great.
  • #15 by tanbofp on 20 Sep 2018
  • Great to see you back, Michelle!
Pages:
Actions