Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577185 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:22:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Spoonmaster] Self-Confidence *Illus* [by SONJA]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Spoonmaster] Self-Confidence *Illus* [by SONJA]  (Read 32768 times)

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Self Confidence (Illustrated)
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2009, 03:00:25 pm »
Chapter 5:

The next month with Lisa was amazing.  Of course we had dated before, but that was with mousy, shy, passive Lisa.  Now Lisa was totally the opposite.  She was sexy as hell, she knew it, and she loved to show it off.  Everything she wore now showed tons of skin.  Hell, even when we went out in public, she wore revealing outfits.  She didn’t mind when guys stared, hell she even liked it. 

And instead of being shy, Lisa found a whole new confidence.  She shamelessly flirted with me constantly when we were alone, and increasingly more and more when we were in public.  She knew all the right buttons to push.  She had a great body.  She knew just how to stand and move to highlight all of her amazing attributes, be it her breasts, ass, legs, or any of her incredible muscles. 

And the sex, wow!  Before when we used to have sex, it was a passionless affair.  She would just lie there while I did my thing, which was okay I guess.  But now she moans, and screams, and wiggles that luscious body.  She knows just where to touch me, and just when to touch.  Best of all, she’s grown to actually like giving blowjobs!  Can you believe it?  She has seriously turned into my wildest fantasies come true.

It hasn’t all been roses exactly, though.  Ever since she demolished me at arm wrestling, I’ve avoided challenging her to any kind of contest.  It was a weird dichotomy, on the one hand, I found myself really turned on by her strength and power.  On the other hand I’m a guy, and guys aren’t supposed to get overpowered by girls, especially girls that are smaller than they are.  I mean it was weird enough that she was faster than me, and had better balance, and more endurance, and better aim.  But I could deal with that, I mean I’m no athlete, I know I’m not fast, or any of that other stuff.  Strength though, strength is a man’s domain, and while I’m no he-man, I always felt as though I was pretty strong.  So I was having a hard time dealing with the fact that Lisa is apparently stronger than me.

People have different ways of dealing with adversity.  Some resort to anger, other try to ignore it.  Me, I decided on denial.  I mean, there was no way she really stronger than I am, is there?  Sure she beat me at arm wrestling, but a lot of that is technique, right?  Not only that, she was sticking out her tits, and rubbing my cock with her foot, clearly I couldn’t possibly have been giving all my effort into the contest.  You know, the more I thought about it, she didn’t really beat me all that much, did she?

About a week after our little match, I had finally wound up deluding myself that I really could beat Lisa at arm wrestling, and decided I’d challenge her to a rematch.  First though, I wanted to make sure I was good and ready.  So I hit the gym with a flurry.  If she was going to workout, so was I.  We’ll see how she likes it when I get all big and strong.

The working out actually helped.  Over the next three weeks, I was able to add 10lbs to my bench press.  I was now maxing out at 205lbs.  Not bad for a guy who weighs 195lbs, is it.

Anyhow, it had been about a month since Lisa had beat me at arm wrestling, and I was ready for a rematch.  It was time to show Lisa what was what in the strength department.  I went upstairs looking for her.  She was in the bathroom.  I told her that I wanted to ask her something.  She told me she’d be out in a couple of minutes.  Well, she was a girl, so that could mean a couple minutes, or a couple of hours. 

I was pacing around, waiting for her to finish up, and wandered into what used to be her living room.  It had been turned into a full and pretty heavily stocked gym.  There were all kinds of equipment to work all the various body parts, and an incredible amount of weight.  I was looking over at the bench press bench and decided it would be nice to get warmed up a little before I took her down.

I grabbed a couple of 45lb plates and added them to the 45lb bar, 135lbs all together; a good weight to warm up with.  I lay down on the bench and did a set of 12.  It felt good to get the muscles working.  I did another set of 12, I could have done more, but without a spotter, I didn’t want to chance it. 

“135lb for 12 reps huh.  You’re really lifting the heavy weights, huh?”  I sat up on the bench at the sound of Lisa’s voice. 

I had stopped dropping my jaw every time Lisa walked in wearing a sexy outfit, I was used to it by now, but her sexy little outfits still aroused me. What she was wearing now certainly qualified as both little, and sexy.  Two, thin white strips of fabric came down from her shoulders.  They were very narrow, and couldn’t hope to contain her perfectly pert breasts.  The straps continued down, not meeting until they got to her crotch, leaving her entire middle bare.  Damn she was sexy.

“It’s not my max, smart ass, I was just doing a little warming up.”

Lisa smiled, that super sexy smile that was becoming her trademark.  “Oooo, you’re doing a little work out huh?  Well I was just about to start a workout of my own.  You’re welcome to join me, if you think you can keep up.”

Well, this was better than arm wrestling!  Weight lifting was pure strength.  Here was my chance to show her that our arm wrestling competition was just a fluke.  “I’d be happy to show you a few moves, but you’re the one who’s going to have a hard time keeping up.”

Lisa giggled; there was something about that giggle that got me hard, which was really difficult to hide in my gym shorts.  She flexed up one of her biceps.  I used to think her biceps were bigger than mine were; now I was sure they were.  It’s a little disconcerting when a girl that you out weigh by 40lbs, and have 3” on has bigger arms than you.  “You’re telling me that you don’t think I can do more than 12 reps with 135lbs?”

“I can do more than 12 reps too.  At the gym I’ve done 20!”  It was a lie, the most I’ve ever been able to do with 135lbs was 17 reps, with the last couple spotted, but 20 sounded much better. 

Lisa struggled to stifle another giggle.  Maybe she could tell I was lying.  “Well, if 135 is too light for my big, strong boyfriend, then why don’t you just put a little more weight on there and show me what you got.”

All right, here was my chance.  I grabbed a couple of 25lbers and put one on either side of the bar, bringing it up to 185lbs.  Not quite my max, but I wanted to be able to do a few reps.  So I lowered myself down onto the bench, grabbed the bar, and lifted. 

Holy shit this was heavy.  185lbs is a lot of weight, and I could feel my arms trembling as I struggled to support it.  Suddenly Lisa was standing there over me, ready to spot if I got into too much trouble.  I felt a renewed desire to really show off for her.  So I lowered the bar to my chest.  Then with a grunt, and all the power I had, thrust the bar back up into the air.

The next rep was even harder, as was the third.  The fourth rep took all my strength to budge, I almost couldn’t do it.  I was panting, and sweating, totally wasted from my efforts.  I should have reracked the weight, but for some reason, I had it in my mind that I wanted to do 5 reps.  So against all reason, I lowered the bar once more.  Big mistake.  I tried with all my might to push the bar back up, but I had used every bit of power I had doing the last four reps.  Then I saw Lisa’s hands grab the bar.

“Come on, Stan, you can do it.  Just one more.  Push, push.”  My arms started moving up.  It was still hard, Lisa seemed to know exactly how much strength I had left and exactly how much weight of the bar she needed to lift.  She was the best spotter I ever had.

Finally I finished my rep.  Lisa helped me rerack the bar.  I sat up, proud of myself.  5 reps (though one assisted) at 185lbs was really good for me. I looked down at Lisa, puffing out my chest a little.  Damn I was sore, proud, but sore.

To my delight, Lisa looked impressed.  “Wow Stan, not bad.  You’re a little stronger than you look.  I’m quite impressed by my big, strong boyfriend.  Now, let’s see what your little girlfriend can do.”

I had a sudden image in my head of Lisa laying down and doing like 100 reps with the bar.  I got a little nervous, and was starting to think of an excuse to stop the weightlifting demonstration.  But then, something wondrous happened.  Lisa removed the 25lbs discs, leaving only 135lbs on the bar.  I was so relieved she was reducing the weight of the bar I sighed out loud.

Lisa whipped her head around at the sound and seemed surprised by the obvious look of relief on my face.  She seemed confused for a second.  “What?  You think I’m gonna bench 135lbs?  You really think you’re stronger than me?  And you’re happy about it?”  She actually seemed upset by the revelation.

“No, it’s not that I’m happy.  It’s just, you know, feels good, maybe, a little.” 

Now she looked disappointed.  “I thought you liked that I was strong.  I thought it turned you on.  Every time I lifted you, or showed off my strength, you’d always get a huge erection.”

This was not going well.  “No Lisa, I do, I do like it, hell I love it.  I mean, ever since the first time you flexed for me I’ve hardly been able to get you out of my head.  It’s just…  Look I find your strength arousing, I really do, but it’s weird, I mean I’m a guy, I’m supposed to be stronger.  Sometimes I kind of feel like a wimp cause I keep getting out muscled by a girl.”

“You’re not a wimp.”

“I know, it’s just…  Guys have egos sweetie.  I have an ego, maybe not a big one, but it’s there.  And when a guy get thoroughly dominated in something he thinks he’s good at, it’s a blow to his ego, and it’s not always something that’s easy to deal with.”

“I don’t want to make you feel like a wimp, or inferior, or anything like that.  I mean, you should be proud of how strong you are.  Seriously, there are a lot of guys I see at the gym who’d love to be as strong as you are.  But I workout a lot, and very hard, every single day to get stronger and stronger, cause I love the feeling so much.  I love lifting heavy weights.  I love being stronger than guys are.  This is what I am now Stan.  I’m a strong, powerful, confident woman, and I absolutely don’t want to go back to the way things were.”

“No, no, no, I don’t want that.  I mean, you’re sexy, and sensual, and gorgeous, and I love you so much.  It’s just.  You don’t feel like I’m inadequate.  I mean, you wouldn’t rather be with a guy bodybuilder, someone who’s stronger than you?”

“God no!  Look, Stan, you have no idea how many times I’ve been hit on in the past few months.  Let’s just say it’s a lot.  And a lot of times it has been a bodybuilder guy, or some other hunky looking stud.  But I turned them all down, and do you know why?  I want to be with you.”

I blushed.  “I want to be with you too Lis.”  I went up and gave her a hug.  I realized it was true.  For the briefest second there, I thought I might loose her, and it scared the hell out of me.  I was falling in love all over again, only this time it was different, this time it was so much more.   “And you know what, all that other macho stuff aside, your strength really does turn me on.  I don’t know what it is about powerful women, but I find it so arousing.”

Lisa looked up at me, with a relief I saw that her smile was back.  “Would you like me to show you what this body of mine can do?”  The tone of her voice told me what she hoped that answer would be.

I ran my hand up and down her relaxed but still defined arm.  “I think I would really love that.”

She let go of the hug, and pushed me toward the barbell.  “Then why don’t you put some weights on that bar that you’d like to see me lift.”

I went to the bar, a little uncertain.  How much could she lift?  Clearly, if she removed the 25lb disc, she was going to put on a larger one.  So I grabbed a couple 45lbers, bringing the bar up to 225lbs.  40lbs more than I lifted.  I looked back over at Lisa, wondering if that’s what she had in mind.

Lisa just stood there, shaking her head and making a tsking sound.  “Stanley, come here.”  I moved back over to her.  “I don’t think you understand just what this body is capable of.  In the last 4.5 months, I’ve been working out for 5 hours every day, and that’s just lifting.  I’ve also run 10 miles a day, taken up gymnastics, learned to wrestle, box.  In that 4.5 months, I’ve put on 45lbs of rock hard muscle.” 

I was standing right in front of her now.  She reached up and grabbed her workout suit in the middle, and then pulled it to the sides until her tits were fully exposed.  She slid the material until it was beside her breasts, leaving them bare, and then grabbed my hands and placed them right on top of her pleasure mounds.  Now let me tell you, Lisa had the most amazing tits of anyone I’d ever known.  Not only were they big, they were the firmest tits I’d ever felt.  She let me squeeze and grope her for a while, then she flexed up her pecs.  With amazement I felt her firm breasts getting harder and harder.  They pushed my fingers out further and further until they regained the shape they had before I started squeezing.  I tried to squeeze harder, but my fingers were unable to dent the now rock solid breast under them.  I was stunned!  Lisa giggled.

“Now,” she used her sultry voice, “do you really think 225lbs is all these breasts can handle?”  Lisa’s pecs weren’t the only thing hard as a rock.  The front of my gym shorts were ballooning. 

I went back over to the bench, trying to decide how much more to add.  There were 5lb, 10lb, 25lb, and 45lb plates.  I thought for a minute, trying to gauge how much she thought she could lift.  Then I decided to go for broke.  I grabbed the 45lbers again.  Now there was 315lbs on the bar.  I looked back to Lisa to see if she approved.  She just arched her eyebrow at me.

“Oh come on, Lis, that’s over 300lbs.  I barely know any guys who can lift that much, and I know a lot of big guys.”

Lisa shrugged, and then sauntered over to the bench and laid down on it.  I couldn’t believe she actually thought she could lift so much.  I mean, it was twice what she weighed!  But Lisa seemed unconcerned.  She did a little stretch, and then arched her back, sticking her bare breasts straight up.  The move tugged at her clothes, and the thin fabric was pulled up into her pussy.  She moaned in pleasure, I nearly creamed my pants.

Then she reached up and grabbed the 315lb weight with her hands.  Half of me was sure that there was no way she’d be able to lift that weight.  The rest of me wasn’t surprised in the least when the bar came easily off its supports.  With a slow, control motion, Lisa lowered the immense weight down until it just barely grazed the tip of her nipples.  Then she closed her eyes, and with a moan, slowly pushed the bar back up.  Hers wasn’t a moan of effort; it was a moan of utter pleasure.

She started doing reps, but more than a workout, it almost seemed like a sexual exercise.  Every time she lowered the bar, she’d rub it over her growing nipples for a second or two before lifting the bar back up.  On top of that, every time she lifted the bar the fabric of her outfit slid through her pussy and rubbed against her clit.  The fabric started to grow dark as it soaked up the juices from her stimulated pussy.  As she continued her lifts, she squirmed around on the bench, moaning in ecstasy.

Almost lost amongst this erotic display of sexuality was the fact that the weight seemed to offer her almost no resistance at all.  In fact she almost seemed oblivious to its presence, outside of its use as an aide in masturbating.  While her body was trembling in pleasure, there was no tremble in her arms at all, really no sign that the feat of strength that she was performing taxed her in the least.  It was true that I knew some guys from work who could lift as big a weight, but it was a struggle for them all.  And they could only do a couple reps.  As I watched Lisa’s erotic display, I was silently counting the reps in my head.  She had just passed 10 and showed no signs of slowing.

If anything, the reps were coming sporadically, as each lift was done in pulse with her libido.  As she fell further and further into her orgasmic trance, her moans and thrashing became more and more pronounced.  It didn’t seem to have any effect on her ability to perform her lifts.  She passed 20 reps, still seemingly oblivious to the bar above her, it was like she was lifting air.

As she reached her 25 rep I could tell she was about to climax.  “Stanley, oh Stanley, come here!”  For a second, I thought she was just fantasizing about me while masturbating, a very pleasant thought.  She had to call for me again before I realized she actually wanted me to come to her.

“Yeah, Lis, I’m here.”

“Oooo, Stan, mmmm.  I need your help.  Straddle me, facing the bar.”

I did just as she said, not having any idea what she had in mind.

“Uhhh, now grab on to the bar, oooo, grab the fucking bar Stan.”

I grabbed the fucking bar!

“Now push down, as hard as you fucking can.”

No way!  I weighed almost 200lbs, I’d crush her.

“I said push you fucker!”

I nearly jumped at her ferocity.  I got up so that my arms were pushing straight down over the bar, my whole body weight pushing down against my super powered girl friend.

“That’s it, that’s it!”  Slowly, the bar started to rise up off of her chest.  Holy shit!  “Oh yeah, uh, uh, uh.”  Her panting and screams got louder and louder as the bar rose higher and higher.  She was totally getting off on her strength. 

With a final shout, and thrust, Lisa finally came to a climax as she locker her arms, supporting over 500lbs of man and iron over her 155lb body.  Unbelievably, she wasn’t the only one to climax.  The site of her getting off combined with her impossible strength was more than I could handle, and I too climaxed, wetting my gym shorts.

For a while she just lay there, coming down from her euphoria.  She still held the weight with me on it above her.  Then she opened her eyes, and smiled up at me.  “Still wish I wasn’t that strong?”

Lisa reracked the bar, and me for that matter.  She grabbed me around the waist and stood up, carrying me with her.  “Mmmm, I just love being so strong, so powerful.”  She set me down on my feet.  “I love having big, hard, powerful muscles.”

Lisa started flexing her muscles, I had to reach out and touch them, I just couldn’t resist.  Every limb was silky smooth skin over rock solid muscle.  I was nearly lost in a trance as I wandered my hands over every inch of her fantastic physique.

She started moaning again at my ministrations, and so I continued caressing her body, with my hands, soon my lips.  Lisa stopped her flexing, and turned to stripping me naked.  I yanked off her workout suit, which was practically off anyhow.  She gently, but firmly grabbed me and lowered me to the floor.  It wound up being the most amazing sex that we ever had.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2009, 03:02:20 pm »
A brief word of apology.  I haven't had a lot of free time lately, so I've been posting these last few chapters without first rereading them and doing any kind of editing at all, so I'm sorry if they're filled with grammar errors and sentences that make no sense.  When I get the time, I'll fix any errors there.

Hope everyone is liking it.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 08:02:10 pm »
Another great chapter man, I loved it! k+ all the way and I can't wait to read more, and I can't wait to see more of Sonja's excellent pics.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 02:26:07 am »
Chapter 6a:

“That’s bullshit!”

“I’m serious.”

“No fucking way, Stan.”  Todd took a pull from his pint, shaking his head in disbelief. 

“I swear to god, that’s how it happened.”

Todd gave me the eye.  You know, the way you look at someone when you know they’re lying to you and you’re tying to tell them you know and that you’re ready to hear the truth.  That’s the way Todd was looking at me now.  “So you’re telling me that your waif of a wife, who probably doesn’t weigh 100lbs soaking wet, grabbed you by the hips and lifted you off the ground.  And that she did it with such force, that you slammed your head into a cabinet, giving you that big old knot on your dome.”

I tried to fix Todd with the most serious stare I could, but there are times that you’re trying to be so serious it makes you laugh.  That’s where I was now, and I did.  “I’m serious, Todd.”

Strangely enough, Todd didn’t believe me.  “That’s bullshit!”

It was a Friday evening, another long week of work, and I was at a bar, enjoying happy hour with Todd, a good friend of mine from work.  In fact, Todd was the guy that got me my construction job in the first place.  He had met Lisa several years ago, back when we were married.  Unfortunately, none of my friends have seen Lisa in the last 6 months, so none of them would possibly believe that she’d transformed herself into a buff, muscular beauty capable of improbably feats of strength.

Hell I couldn’t blame them; I was just coming to grips with it myself.  Ever since Lisa bested me at our bench press “competition” I had come to grips with a couple undeniable truths.  The first was that Lisa was stronger than I was, a lot stronger, and that was never going to change.  The second was that I loved it.  I loved that she was stronger than me.  I loved that she enjoyed showing off.  Instead of denying the truth I had decided to embrace it, to me, and to my friends.

Of course I didn’t go around shouting from the rooftops that Lisa was the super woman of my dreams, but Todd’s my best friend, and of all my friends, he knew Lisa the best.  Today at work, Todd noticed that I was putting my hard hat on a little gingerly.  I showed him the knot on top of my head.  Todd of course asked what happened.  Normally I’d lie, but instead I decided that I’d take this opportunity to tell Todd how things had changed between Lisa and I.  I told him how I was trying to reach something on the top of my bookshelf, and when I asked Lisa for help, instead of getting me a stool, she grabbed me and thrust me up in the air so fast my head banged into said shelf.  I can’t imagine why he didn’t believe that.

“Look, man, I know it sounds weird, but Lisa’s not the Lisa you knew.  She works out all the time, and let me tell you, it has sure done the body good.”

Todd snorted, almost causing beer to come out his nose.  “Dude, I don’t care if Lis put on a couple pounds of muscle, you weigh like 200lbs.  No way a chick can lift up your tubby ass.”

“You’d be surprised.”  I finished off my beer with a burp.

“Whatever, I’d have to see it to believe it.”  Todd finished his off as well.

Now I wasn’t exactly drunk, we’d only had a few, but I was starting to get a little bit of a buzz.  I guess you’d say that I was just drunk enough to do something I knew I really shouldn’t have done.  “Do you want to?”

“Do I want to what?”  Todd was already waving at the bartender.

“Do you want to see Lisa so she can show you how strong she is?”

Todd gave me a glare, trying to figure out my angle.  Apparently, he couldn’t see it, cause he just shrugged.  “All right, smart ass, lets make a little deal.  We go to your place and talk to your new, old girlfriend.  If she can lift you like you said, I’ll buy next week for happy hour.  But when she can’t budge your pimpled ass off the ground, then you buy next week.  Deal.”

“Deal!”  Who was I to pass up free beer?

Now Lisa loved being strong, and she loved showing me just how strong she was.  But so far, to my knowledge, she hadn’t displayed her power to anyone else, at least not in front of me.  So I wasn’t sure how she’d react to me asking her to put on a little display for Todd.  Needless to say, I was a little worried leading Todd into my house.

“Lis, sweetie, I’m home!”  I first I wasn’t sure that she was there.  There was no sign of anyone, save a couple of empty wine bottles on the dining room table.

“Hey Stan, how are you big boy.”  Lisa was continuously finding ways to make herself sexier.  Her new, throaty, phone sex voice was just the latest in a long line of things designed to give me an erection on the spot.  Her plan worked perfectly.

Todd and I both turned to the voice.  I caught my breath at what I saw, poor Todd’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.  Lisa was standing next to the wall, a lit cigarette in one hand and a glass of wine in the other.  She was wearing next to nothing.  A white top that was little more than a bikini was probably two sizes too small, and was doing a very poor job of covering her bountiful bosom.  Of course that paled in comparison to the skirt she wore.  That was so short I could actually see her snatch peaking out from underneath.  About the only part of her that was clothed at all was her lower legs on which she wore knee high socks that ended in a pair of platform heels.

Of course seeing her in that outfit at all would probably be enough to stun poor Todd.  Then there was the muscle.  Lisa was nearing 170lbs, all of it rock solid muscle.  You could see her pecs beneath her tits.  Six pack abs were evident, even when she didn’t flex.  Her arms, which were both bent, showed amazing size, even relaxed, and her leg muscles looked so powerful it was almost scary. 

Todd wasn’t the only one scared.  Dressed like that I was assuming that she was ready for a long night of wild sex, and probably wasn’t too pleased to see that I brought company home.  Strangely enough though, she didn’t look angry.  She was just staring at Todd with a weird, glazed over look in her eyes.

“Wait a minute, I know you!  You’re Todd!  Hey Todd, howya doon?”  She got this huge smile on her face!  She took a step forward, and nearly lost her balance.  The drink and bud fell from her hands as she reached out to steady herself on the wall.  “Oh shit.  Oh my god you guys, I’m so sorry.  I can’t leave I did that.  Oh my god that’s so embarsing.”

She was slurring her speech.  And was she swaying back and forth?  Oh no.  “Lis, are you drunk.

She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face like she was relieved that I noticed.  “No you silly, I’m fine, I just…  Hey Todd’s here!  I fuckin missed you man.  I…” Lisa finally seemed to notice that Todd was just staring at her.  “Hey, what are you looking at?  Did I spill on my pants?”  Lisa grabbed her skirt and lifted it so that she could get a better look at it, giving Todd a perfect money shot.  It took her several moments for her to notice that she was flashing us.  “Oh shit!”  She let go of her skirt, which remained sticking straight up, and put her hands over her mouth like she just did something bad, when she spoke again, it was in a very loud whisper.  “You can see my pussy!”

“All right Lis, time to get you to bed.”  I walked over to Lisa, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her toward the stairs.  At least I tried to pull her to the stairs.  It was like trying to move an elephant.  “Sorry Todd, I think we’re going to have to do this another ti…”

“Todd’s here, oh I missed you so much.”  Lisa skipped toward Todd, totally oblivious to my hold on her.  I was yanked off my feet and fell to the ground, getting a face full of spilled wine.  As I got to my feet, Lisa was embracing Todd in a hug.  A very hard hug, judging by the expulsion of air Todd let out.

“Ugh.  Hey Lis, it’s good to see you too.” 

Lisa just smiled up at Todd, an empty look of joy.  “I like Todd, he’s so cute.”  Lisa released Todd, much to Todd’s relief, and shot me a pout.  “How come Todd doesn’t come over more often?  I like Todd.”

“I know, sweetie.  Todd’s been busy.  But he’s here now.  And he was so anxious to see you.”

“Really, Todd?”  Lisa looked back to Todd like a kid in a candy store.

Todd looked like he was trying to wake up from a dream.  It was kind of entertaining seeing Lisa have that effect on someone other than me.  “Yeah Lis, Stan was telling me all about you.  I just didn’t realize how much you’ve, uh, changed.”

Lisa frowned, looking very disappointed.  “You mean I wasn’t wearing this last time you saw me?”

“Yeah.  I mean no, I mean you weren’t wearing that, but that’s not what I meant.  I mean, wow Lis look at you.”

Lisa looked down at herself, trying to find what Todd was talking about.  “Look at what?”

Todd was a fish out of water, floundering to grasp the situation.  “I mean your body Lis, your muscles!”

Lisa looked back up at Todd, a huge smile on her face.  “You like them.”  She flexed her huge bicep right in front of Todd’s face.  “They’re 17” now.  Go ahead, feel it.  Oooo, you’ll like it Todd.  It’s so hard.”  Todd didn’t move fast enough for Lisa’s taste, so she grabbed his hand and placed it right on top of her bicep. 

His eyes bugged anew at feeling Lisa’s muscle.  I could understand why, I’d never felt anything like it before in my life.  “Wow Lis!  That’s incredible.  It’s hard as steel!”

“I know!  I love it so much.  Stan loves it too.”  She brought up her other arm, and flexed it in front of my face.  “There you go baby boop, you can touch one too.”  I needed very little encouragement.

I took a moment to enjoy the feeling of Lisa’s bicep.  The thing was unbelievable.  Her skin was so smooth it was like touching silk.  Perfectly tanned.  No blemish or freckle or hair or anything.  Below the skin, the muscle was like a marble sculpture, perfectly formed to the peak of human perfection, and harder than steel.  I squeezed her arm with all my might, but couldn’t make the slightest dent in its surface.  God, I got so turned on, just by her flexing.  I bent down, and kissed her bicep.  On the other side, I could see Todd do the same.

“Mmmm, my cute little boys like momma’s muscles.”  Lisa was clearly pleased.

“I was telling Todd about yesterday, when I bumped my head, do you remember.” 

Lisa jumped up and down with excitement at the memory.  She twirled to face Todd so quickly, that I, who still had a death grip on her arm, was once more flung to the floor.  Lisa didn’t even seem to notice.  “Oh Todd, it was so wonderful.  Stan needed to reach this thing that was so high up.”  She reached her hand as high up as it could go to demonstrate, sticking her boob in Todd’s face in the process.  “So I grabbed him with my hands and lifted him up, up, up in the air.”  She held her hands in front of her, mimicking grabbing my waist, and slowly raised her hands like she was lifting me.  “Stan was so sirpised he bonked his head.”  She laughed so loud she snorted. 

“Wow, Lis, that’s pretty incredible.”

I had finally gotten back up.  “You know, Lis.  Todd doesn’t believe you’re strong enough to lift me that way.”

Lisa looked stunned that such a thing was possible.  “I am too!”  She got up off the couch and crossed her arms under her breasts.  “Girls are really strong.  Stronger than guys!”

“I’m sure you are, Lis, it’s just…”

“Oh, you guys!  I got a great idea!  Oh, this is so cool.  Let’s wrestle!  That way you can see how much strong I am!”  She had her hands clasped before her like she was begging for a pony.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 02:27:01 am »
Chapter 6b:

Todd looked shocked.  “You want to wrestle me?”

Lisa did her snort laugh again.  “No you dummy dumb face.  That’s silly, I like you, you’re silly.”  She was clearly entertaining herself.  It took her a minute to get enough control to speak again.  “No I mean wrestle you both!”

Todd’s jaw dropped a little further.  “You want to wrestle us both?  But that doesn’t seem very fair.”

“Well of course it’s not fair, but there’s only two of you here, so there’s no one else to help you.”  She gave me this look, pointing at Todd like he was mentally retarded.

Clearly Todd was at a loss for words.  Lisa took the hesitation to mean Todd was afraid.  “It’s okay, I’ll go easy on you.  Look.”  Lisa put her hands behind her back and stuck out her chest.  The move was enough to push her breasts the rest of the way out of her top.  Now her tits were just as bare as her apricot split.  “You guys can come and get me, I won’t even do anything!” 

Todd looked over at me, looking for help.  I just shrugged.  “You asked.”

“All right then, lets do it.”  Todd had a little more beer in him that I did, and I could tell he was bursting with lust.  In a guy, that could be a dangerous combination, and under different circumstances, I might be worried.  But after seeing what Lisa has been capable of over the last six months, I had no doubt that she could take down the both of us without hardly even trying.  Truth be told, I was kind of excited to see how this would turn out.

So Todd and I advanced on Lisa, who was now standing there with her hands on her hips, like she was Wonder Woman.  In fact, she was singing the Wonder Woman theme song.  Well, kind of.

“Something, something, Wonder Womaaaaaan.  Kick these guys two butts, kick them in the nuts.  Watch them turn red white and bluuuuuuuuue.”

Now neither Todd nor I was a fighter, and we moved toward Lisa without any plan at all, not that it would have mattered.  When Todd got close, he grabbed Lisa’s arm with his hands.  It seemed like a good enough idea, so I grabbed her other wrist and pulled with all my might, trying to make her move.  Trying to uproot a tree might have been easier.

“I’m just too fucking strong, for guys with little dongs.  Something, blah blah, smoke a boooooooong!”

Neither of us had moved Lisa an inch.  She was so entranced with her song, she wasn’t even paying attention.  Todd was starting to get a little frustrated.  He let go of Lisa’s arm, and grabbed at her leg.  I followed suite grabbing the other leg.  Christ, her thighs were huge, and harder than her arms, if that was possible.  I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to be doing, then I noticed Todd trying to lift, so I tried to lift as well.  We were rewarded as her body started to rise.  I actually felt a sense of pride, I don’t know why, the two of us were lifting a 170lb woman.  Big whoop.

We finally got her up so we were both standing gripping one of her legs.  Of course now that we had lifted her, I had no idea what it was we were going to do with her.  Turns out, we didn’t have that long to decide.

“No one holds, Wonder Womaaaaaannn.”  Lisa sang above us.  She put a hand on both of our shoulders, and with a slight push, wrenched away from our grip.  She landed hard, and off balance, falling face first into us.  Instinctively, I grabbed her to stop her from falling.  She pulled back from me surprisingly quickly, put a hand on my chest and the other on Todd’s chest.  Then I was off my feet.  With a mighty shove, she sent of flying across the room, where we landed on our asses and skid across the floor until our backs hit the wall. 

“WONDER WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!”

I was actually a little hurt, so was Todd.  Added to his already juiced up mentality, the pain wrenched his face into a snarl.  He looked over at me, clearly a little pissed.  “You get behind her and hold her!”

“I’ll try.”  I couldn’t even move one of her arms, I don’t know how I was supposed to stop her from doing anything.

I crept over toward Lisa, who was back to the hands on her hips, now just humming the Wonder Woman theme instead of singing.  She watched me with a huge grin on her face.  She was having the time of her life.  She let me get behind her without so much as a flinch.  Once there I grabbed at her wrists and tried to wrench her arms behind her back.  Predictably, nothing happened. 

“Let’s see how you like this, Wonder Bitch!”  I was a little surprised at Todd’s fury, and even more surprised as charged at Lisa and threw a punch at her exposed stomach.  It all happened so fast, I couldn’t do anything to stop it.  Turns out, it didn’t matter.  Todd’s fist bounced off Lisa’s stomach with a THUD!  Todd cringed in pain, Lisa just laughed.

“You can’t hurt Wonder Womannnnnn!”  I was standing behind Lisa, so I couldn’t see her face and didn’t know if she looked hurt or not.  But judging by her sing song tone, I was imagining that the punch hurt Todd more than it hurt her.

Todd was not to be denied though, and Lisa’s taunting only seemed to enrage him all the more.  He came at Lisa again throwing lefts and rights into her unprotected gut.  She made no move to block any of them, she didn’t need to; they all just bounced off her rock hard abs with no effect at all.  Her humming wasn’t even interrupted!  The only sign that he was actually hitting her was the constant sound of his knuckles smashing into her gut.  Frustrated at his inability to hurt her with his fist, he stepped back a little and unleashed a kick into her stomach.  Even that had no effect.  I was holding her in my hands, and I didn’t feel her even tremble.  Todd was a different matter.  The entire force of his kick was transferred back into his leg and he lost his balance and fell to the floor.  He looked up to Lisa’s smiling face with wonder. 

Lisa raised her hands up over her head, easily breaking my grip on her wrists, and flexed her abs.  It was the first time I realized that she was taking all that abuse with a relaxed stomach!  A good thing she wasn’t flexing, Todd could have really hurt himself.

“Mere males are no match for the amazon princess.”  Lisa reached her hands back over her shoulder, blindly grabbing at me.  I was so stunned by the events I didn’t even try to move.  Her hands grasped my arms right up near my armpits.  I tried to pull loose, but it was no use.  “Behold the mighty strength of Wonder Woman.”  Lisa’s triceps bulged mightily as I felt my body rise up off the ground.  Holy shit!  She was doing a tricep extension using me as a weight.  Todd just sat there in awe as my mighty girlfriend lifted my body until she held me straight overhead.

Lisa really seemed to enjoy he power over the two of us.  She lowered me back down behind her and then lifted again, and then down and then up, doing rep after rep with my totally outclassed body.  Each rep was smooth and easy; her bulging triceps had no problem handling my weight.  Todd just sat there awestruck at her amazing display of power. 

After 20 easy reps, Lisa stopped with me held high overhead.  She looked up at me, a huge grin on her face.  I don’t know if it was because she loved showing off her strength, or if it was the feeling of my engorged member rubbing up and down her back for the past minute.  “You liked that, didn’t you?”  She lowered me again, though this time straight down, so that my mouth fell right on hers.  She attacked my mouth with her tongue, sweeping her powerful appendage back and forth, exerting her dominance over me.  Once she had her fill, she lifted me back into the air.  “All right big man,” now she was looking at Todd, “your turn.”  She lowered me behind her again, and then lifted.  This time, far from an slow rep, my body was launched skyward.  She released me at the apex of the lift, but my body kept going.  I flew over her head, straight toward Todd.  He tried to scramble out of the way, but by the time he realized what was happening, it was too late.  I smashed into Todd and we fell to the ground in a heap.

I was done.  And I think Todd was too.  I was starting to wonder how many guys I would have had to invite over just to make her try.  My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Lisa yell “My turn!”

Before either of us could move, she was on us.  Like we were a couple of stuffed animals, Lisa easily manipulated us into hold after hold, showing an amazing knowledge of wrestling moves, and a surprising amount of agility for someone who was having trouble walking just a couple moments ago.  For awhile we tried to resist, it didn’t make any difference, whatever Lisa wanted to do to our outclassed bodies she did.  We were pinned, squeezed, twisted, turned, lifted, thrown, sometimes combinations of several of those at the same time. 

In the end we wound up on the ground, Todd’s neck firmly entrapped between Lisa’s legs, my neck held securely in her arms.  I was spent, Todd was spent; I don’t know if Lisa ever stopped singing the Wonder Woman theme.

I was beginning to wonder if our ordeal was over, or if she was just trying to think of a move she hadn’t tried yet.  Then I heard something I didn’t expect.  Snoring!  Lisa was sawing logs back there.  I tried to pry her arms from around my neck.  No use.  Even passed out, Lisa was too powerful for me. 

I tried yelling at her, punching her with my hands, even tugging on her hair; it was no use, she was out.  I turned my energy back to trying to get out of her hold and eventually gave up at that too.  I wasn’t going anywhere until Lisa let me, neither was Todd.  All that was left to do was to get myself in as comfortable a position as possible.

“Hey Todd.”

“Yeah what.”  I felt a little bad for Todd.  I’ve had 6 months to come to terms with Lisa’s dominance.  He’s only had about 2 hours.

“You owe me drinks.”

“That’s bullshit!”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 03:47:06 am »
Another couple of awesome additions to the story, great strength description, great pics by Sonja. I only wish that Lisa had a little 19 year old sister, who's only 5 feet tall, but has the same muscle and strength building genes.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:11 pm »
Chapter 7:

I was exhausted.  Zach had recently quit our company for greener pastures and management had yet to replace him.  So the rest of us were forced to work harder and longer hours to compensate.  Long hours at a desk job can be boring.  Long hours working construction is physically draining.  I staggered into my house, plopped down on my couch, flipped on the TV, and was ready to pass out right there.

Of course when you’re involved with someone who lives with you, you never get to come home and just sleep.  Sometimes that can be a good thing, other times not so much, and other times maybe a little bit of both.  As I sat there with my eyes closed, I could feel Lisa snuggle up against me.  I didn’t even hear her come in the room.  Lisa had changed a lot these last months, but one thing that hadn’t changed was her ability to move quieter than a mouse. 

I was really starting to get used to her being a big part of my life again.  Hell, if our relationship was like this before, we probably never would have broken up.  Of course then Lisa might not have turned into the 5’9, 182lb, ultra sexy, amazon goddess curled up next to me, so maybe things worked out for the better.   I reached my arm around her and grabbed her shoulder.  She had gotten to the point where her muscles were hard as rocks, even when she wasn’t flexing.  Another day, the very feel of her amazing body would be enough to work me into an arousal, but as tired as I was today, not even Lisa’s ultra sexy body was going to keep me from passing out.

She either didn’t notice how tired I looked, or didn’t care.  Her lips started to caress my neck as her hand slid up and down my thigh.  Unfortunately, even my Johnson seemed tired, and unwilling to rise to greet Lisa properly.

I grabbed her around the shoulders and pushed her off of me, or at least I tried to push her off of me.  Arnold Schwarzenegger would have a hard time moving Lisa somewhere she didn’t want to go.

“Not tonight, Lis.  I’m exhausted.”  I felt her move away from me.  I opened my eyes for the first time to look at her. 

She was wearing an ultra short pair of shorts, and a tight tank top that was stretched to the max over voluptuous breasts.  She fixed me with a sexy little pout, the kind girls use when they’re not getting their way.  “Awwwww, you’re too tired to play with me?”  She crossed her arms in front of her, squeezing her breasts even further out of the top that was already struggling to contain them.

“I’m sorry babe, I really am.  But I just pulled three straight double shifts.  My whole body is aching, and I’ve never been so exhausted in my life.  You’d need a hydraulic press to get a rise out of my willie tonight.

Different people would react differently to such a comment.  Some girls would get upset over such a comment and pout.  Others would be understanding and give you a reassuring gesture, letting you know it was all right.  Lisa, however, saw it as a challenge.  She stood up in front of me, and pulled her little pants down, revealing a thong underneath.  Next she removed the shirt, there was nothing under there except big tits and rock hard muscle.

She put her hands on her hips, striking a sexy pose.  “You’re saying I don’t have what it takes to give my boyfriend an erection?”  She cocked an eyebrow, making sure I knew what the answer to that question was supposed to be.

“Honey, don’t be silly, you are crazy sexy.  Hell you’d be sexy wearing a burlap sack.  And normally, just looking at you is enough to get me far more than just erect.  But I’m spent.  I passed exhaustion 10 hours ago.  I just don’t have it in me tonight.”

Lisa smiled.  She grabbed my hands and pulled me off the couch.  She looked up into my eyes with a predatory gaze.  “Oh, you’ve got it in you, babe, you just need someone who knows where to look.”

She walked over toward the kitchen, dragging me reluctantly behind her.  She leapt up onto the kitchen counter and pulled me close to her body.  She moved my hands over her body.  First her smooth, thick, powerful thighs, then the amazing contours of her six pack abs, and finally up to her impossibly firm breasts.  My cock should have been bursting out through my pants.  But even the feel of Lisa’s powerful, smooth and sexy body wasn’t enough to awake the slumbering beast.

“Wow, you are tired,” luckily she didn’t sound disappointed, only determined, “normally you’d be slobbering like a dog right now.   Fortunately for  you, your luscious Lisa knows more than one way to get a rise out of her man.”

She pushed me slightly away from her, and then started rubbing her feet up and down my thighs.  Hell it might have worked if I wasn’t still wearing pants.  With a coy smile, she ran her feet further and further up my thighs, until they were petting my crotch.  For the first time that night, I actually felt the faintest twinge of arousal.  Lisa slipped her feet past my crotch, between my legs and then started lifting.  My 195lbs offered no resistance to the power of her quads and soon she had her legs sticking straight out, with me sitting on her ankles. 

Lisa smiled at me, seemingly oblivious to my weight.  “Do you really mean to tell me that you don’t find a woman who’s so strong she can lift you with ease just a little bit arousing?”  She lowered her legs and then lifted them back up.  Down and up, again and again.  The motion was so easy for her.  Rather than grunts of exertion, moans of pleasure was the only sound passing her lips.   I wasn’t the only one who was aroused by a woman being able to lift a man.

At first I just watched her legs as she lifted.  Watched the muscle lengthen as I was lowered, and then bunch up into a steel like hunk of powerful female muscle as I was lifted.  Soon watching wasn’t enough any more.  I reached out and grabbed her thighs with my hands, first just enjoying the feeling of the muscle flexing beneath them, and then running my hands over her silky smooth skin.

After what seemed like forever, I raised my gaze from Lisa’s leg up to her face.  “Aren’t you getting tired?  You must have done over 100 of these.”

Lisa smiled in answer.  Without saying a word, she lowered just one of her feet, so I was now resting on only her right leg.  Then she resumed her lifts, now using only one leg, but with the same apparent ease with which she did it with two.

I was actually a little stunned.  I mean, I know I was light compared to what she normally lifted, but you’d get tired of lifting even your empty leg after awhile.  This certainly didn’t seem the case with Lisa.  As she passed her 50th rep with one leg (I was counting now) she still wore the same relaxed look she had on several minute ago when she started her exercise.  Hell, she didn’t even seem to be aware of the 200lb weight dangling from her foot.  Her attention was more on her tongue, which she ran sensuously over her lips, or her tits, which she bounced up and down every time I was lifted.  When she passed the 100th rep without any signs of slowing down, I actually found myself squirming on top of her leg.  Maybe Peter Fitzwell wasn’t as tired as I thought.

Lisa immediately noticed the change in my crotch.  She gave me this huge triumphant smile.  “Mmmmmm, it looks like someone wants to come out and play.”  You couldn’t tell by her voice that she just spent the last 10 minutes lifting me, half of the time with one leg.  She betrayed no more strain than if she had just been sitting there lounging. 

On her next lift, she didn’t stop her leg at parallel to the floor.  She kept lifting higher and higher, until I slid right down her leg into her waiting arms.  She gave me a big hug that squeezed the air out of me before releasing me.  She reached one hand down to my crotch and gave it a little squeeze.  “Mmmmm, that’s a little better, but it’s not quite hard enough.  Lets see if we can fix that.”

Lisa hopped off the counter with one hand on my butt, keeping my feet a few inches from the floor.  Realizing she had no intention of putting me down, I wrapped my legs around her waist.  She carried me upstairs to her workout room.  “Now I know you just love these big, strong legs of mine.  But I also know that as much as it turns you on to see the strength of my legs, the strength of my upper body turns you on even more.”  She walked over to the pull up bar.  I was reminded of 4 months ago, the first time that Lisa had bested me in an athletic competition.  “So how about I show you a little about what this body can do.”

With me still held in her arms, Lisa jumped up and grabbed the pull up bar with one hand.  For a moment, she just dangled there, which was a pretty impressive feat on it’s own.  I mean, you add my 195lbs to her 180lbs, and you’ve got almost 400lbs of dead weight that she was holding off the ground with one arm.  It probably would have been enough weight to rip my arm right out of its socket.  Lisa just hung there casually, smiling that seductive smile.  “All right sweetie, make sure you have a nice tight hold.” 

I grabbed her around the chest, and squeezed with my arms and legs as hard as I could.  There was no grunt or umph from my tight squeeze.  I wondered if she even noticed.  She let go of my butt with her hand and then swung her body side to side a couple times until she was able to grab the bar with her other hand.  “So, how many pull ups do you think I can do?”

Well that was a good question.  I knew she could do at least 100.  I’d seen her do that several months ago.  She was a lot stronger now, but she also had my near 200lbs hanging off her.  Hell, I’d be impressed if she could do just a couple, though the ease with which she hung told me a couple would probably be too easy.  “I don’t know, 50 maybe?”

She gave me that big smile.  I could almost hear her laughing on the inside.  “50 huh?”  Our bodies started to rise as Lisa pulled our combined weight up with frightening ease.  “That sure does sound like a lot, huh.  That’s just about how many you can do without 200lbs of turned on man hanging on, isn’t it?”  Our bodies moved up and down at a smooth, steady pace. 

“Um, uh, yeah, maybe a few more than that.”

“Wow, Stan, that’s so good.  You’re such a strong guy.  I bet there are lots of guys who can’t even do half that.  You must be very proud, being so strong.”  Strong nothing, she had just knocked out 25, I was definitely counting.  Not only was she not looking tired, she was having a casual conversation with me like we were lounging on the couch!

“Uh, yeah, it’s great, you know being so strong.”

“Hehe.  I know what you mean.  I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m pretty strong myself.  And I just love it.  Especially when I can prove that I’m stronger, much much stronger, than a guy; a big, strong, powerful guy.”  And with that, she passed her 50th rep.  She showed no signs of stopping.  “But do you know what really turns me on, Stan?”

At first I thought it was a rhetorical question.  I was so mesmerized by Lisa’s incredible display (and preoccupied in counting how many reps she was doing, I had just counted up to 70!) that I didn’t notice she was looking up at me expectantly, waiting for an answer.  “Uh, no, Lis.  What really turns you on?”

She gave her tongue a quick, sensual rub over her lips.  When she spoke, it was in the most husky, sexy voice I’d ever heard.  “What really turns me on, is when I can do some feat of strength that’s so amazing, so incredible, so unbelievable, that guys would think it would be impossible to do.”  She fixed me with a predatory grin.  “Well, Stan, would you like to see me do something impossible?”

I just stared down at Lisa dumbfounded.  The internal counter in my head had just logged her 100th rep!  “You mean this isn’t it!”

Lisa giggled.  She stopped on her next pull up when she was only half way up.  There was no shaking.  She just held her body perfectly still, like it was the easiest thing in the world.  Then she blew my mind as she released the bar with one of her hands.  The extra weight had no effect on her other hand, which remained rock steady.  She brought her free arm up and flexed a gargantuan bicep.  “Feel!”

I hardly needed the invitation.  I grabbed at her arm with a savage ferocity, groping it, squeezing it, worshiping the limb whose twin was supporting nearly 400lbs of weight with such casual ease. 

Lisa moaned in pleasure.  I don’t know what was turning her on more, her own titanic display of strength, or the fact that I was worshiping her like a goddess.  She hung there idly for several moments.  Then we again started to rise.  With her one arm, she pulled up our combined weight in a spectacular, perfectly executed one-armed pull up.  “One.” She breathed out in a voice so sexy I nearly melted.

She lowered us down in a slow, controlled motion, and then back up again, just as slowly, just as easily.  “Two.”

My insides were on fire with a savage lust.  I attacked her body with my lips, her arms, shoulders, neck, face.  Whatever I couldn’t reach with my lips I groped with my hands.  She giggled with pleasure at my ministrations, but didn’t so much as slow down her impossible feat.  The only words spoken were the occasional number that she would quietly whisper as she’d perform rep after rep.

She continued all the way up to 50 reps before she finally stopped.  Not because she was tired.  The smile on her face and the continued lack of quivering of her sweat soaked body indicated that she could continue.  But her attention was now on my crotch.  Despite my earlier protests, the bulge in my pants was about as big as it had ever been.  “It looks like someone wants to come out and play.”

Lisa let go of the pull up bar, and dropped lightly to the floor.  My legs were still around her waist.  I had stopped ravishing her body, and looked at her with eager anticipation over what she was going to do next.  She grabbed my pants in her hands, and with an irresistible force, pulled at them until they ripped.  Then she grabbed my by my waist, and pushed me away from her body.

I was forced to release the grip I had around her with my legs, they were simply no match for the power of her arms.  I thought she meant to put me down, but my feet never touched the ground.  Instead she held me out in front of her by my hips, my feet dangling several inches above the ground.   

She gave me a little shake; my torn pants and boxers fell to the ground, leaving me naked from the waist down.  It was a bit of a relief.  My engorged member was finally free of it’s constraints and stuck out straight and true.  Lisa regarded it with satisfaction.  “Well, it looks like Mr. Willie woke up after all!”

Woke up nothing.  Lisa’s incredible display was almost more than I could stand.  The tip of my cock was wet with pre cum juices.  I could explode at any minute.  I just hung there from her hands, hoping she’d give me the release I needed.  Lisa was only too happy to oblige.

She pulled my body closer to her, raising me up higher so my dick was even with her tits.  She slowly ran my shaft over the contours of her fantastic chest.  My weight was inconsequential to her.  She handled me like you would a stuffed animal.  Her power, the sensation was more than I could bear.  Sensing my impending eruption, Lisa slid my cock right into her impressive cleavage and squeezed her breasts together, covering my engorged erection.  She lowered me slightly, and then lifted again; that was all it took.  A geyser of cum shot up through her breasts, covering her neck and even her chin in milky white juices.  Lisa held me firmly against her as I quivered in ecstasy. 

Finally I was spent.  Lisa lowered me down to the ground so I was lying on my back, and then lowered herself so that she was sitting on my pelvis.  She placed her hands on her hips and gazed down at me with a look of triumph on her face.  “Still don’t think I have what it takes to give you an erection?”

“I most happily stand corrected.”  I had never been so happy to be proved wrong before in my life.

“Well, you had yours, now it’s time for Mommy to have her turn.”

“Honey, I’m so sorry, but I really can’t.  I’m spent.  That absolutely put me over the top.  There’s simply no way Private Johnson is coming back to attention tonight.”

Lisa bent over me til her breasts were nearly brushing against my face.  “You wanna bet?”

Offline elgat

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2009, 11:01:10 am »
To bet? I think that, given the situation, the odds are with her; for sure I cann't wait to see how this story continues. You have all my appreciation and, obviousely K+ (given & given again) to both. As a suggestion, I may say that it would be interesting, after the next chapter (which should continue the last one), to see some of the action develope outside the walls of their apertment.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 08:39:56 pm »
Chapter 8a:

I’ve done lots of favors for friends in the past.  Helping a buddy move something heavy, picking up a guy from the airport, watching someone’s dog while they’re out of town.  Favors are one of the small, harmless things you do that make friendships work.  So When Lisa told me the other day that she needed my help doing a favor for her friend Michele, I said sure, what are friends for.  She never told me what the favor was, in hindsight I should have asked, but then hindsight is always 20/20.

It started as a dinner party.  Lisa said we were celebrating.  Just yesterday, Lisa proudly announced to me that she had just weighed herself, and she weighed 197lbs.  One more than the 196lbs I weighed!  She had gained more than 85lbs in a little more than 8 months.  It was a totally unbelievable gain, and all of it was rock solid muscle.

I was surprisingly upset by Lisa’s revelation.  I mean, I thought all that muscle made her look sexy as hell, not to mention the impossible amount of strength that she had gained along with that muscle.  It’s just that, she was already stronger than me, a lot stronger, and faster and had better aim, more endurance, better balance, quickness, flexibility.  The only things I had left was that I was bigger and taller than her.  Sure my size didn’t account for much when it came to any kind of physical encounter, but it was something that I could say I was better than her at.  Now she took one of those away.  The thought of working out and trying to keep up with her gains never crossed my mind.  I’d have to work out for years to gain the amount of muscle she gained in 8 months, if I could at all, and Lisa just kept working out, getting bigger and bigger.  I had no doubt by the end of the year she would weigh a good deal more than 197lbs!  At least her seemingly superhuman ability to gain size seemed to be limited to her muscles.  Even after all that growth, she was still only 5’9” tall.  At least I would always be 3” taller, she’d never be able to take that from me.

We went out that night to “celebrate” her achievement.  Whatever my feelings, Lisa was plenty excited about having gained so much muscle.  So I was treating her to a nice dinner at Morton’s Steak House.  And it wasn’t just the two of us, Lisa had invited her friend Michele and Pete, Michele’s boyfriend. 

Pete was a former college wrestler, and apparently still kept in good shape.  He had a couple inches on me and probably a good 30lbs, most of it muscle.  He wore a short sleeve polo shirt that showed off some pretty beefy arms that would give Lisa’s a run for their money.  At least they would in size.  It was hard to believe Pete could come anywhere near matching Lisa in the strength department, despite the size difference.  I learned long ago that a size advantage meant nothing when talking about Lisa’s strength.  She kept a pair of 250lb dumbbells in the living room that she would do curls with in between workouts.  If Pete would be able to curl just one of those dumbbells with both hands it would be considered an incredible display of strength for a guy his size.  Lisa curled the two weights, each with one hand, dozens of times without much effort.  It wasn’t a workout for her, it was just to keep her muscles warm.

Despite all that, Pete was still clearly stronger than me, which of course made me all the more self conscious, especially considering what we were here celebrating.  At least I wasn’t the weakest person here; that distinction would undoubtedly belong to Michele.

I was stunned at my first site of Michele.  I didn’t know any of Lisa’s friends.  Before, when we were married, she didn’t have any.  She didn’t have a job and was way to shy to introduce herself to anyone.  I knew the new Lisa had made a bunch of friends with her new, outgoing nature, but I had always thought Lisa’s friends would all be big muscular women like she was.  Not so with Michele.  Michele couldn’t have been more than 5’4” tall and I would be shocked if she weighed much more than 100lbs.  She was very pretty, with long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.  A gleaming white smile decorated a youthful face that could turn men’s heads.  She was dressed pretty conservatively, wearing a dark gray, long sleeved top that seemed a little baggy on her petit body, except across the chest, where the material was stretched across her voluptuous curves.  Her dark blue jeans were a little tighter, showing off nice lean legs, leading me to believe her torso was just a fit.

In contrast to Michele’s conservative dress, Lisa’s outfit couldn’t have been sexier.  As she became more and more confident with her new body, she had taken to wearing less and less around the house, til where she now walked around almost naked most of the time, but when we went out, she still dressed a little conservatively.  Tonight however, she was dressed like she was out to pick up guys!  Her dress barely qualified as clothes at all.  The thing was so short you could see all her long, muscular legs.   The back was little more than a couple straps keeping the front on, except over her butt which it covered, but just barely.  The front of the thing was cut below her chest, exposing her rock hard pecs and most of her big, thick, succulent tits.  Of course the arms were bare.  Lisa never wore anything anymore that didn’t leave her arms bare.  “I work too hard to cover up the fruits of my labor.”  She told me once.

Pete’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as soon as he saw her.  I could hardly blame him; everyone was staring at Lisa.  Hell, the waiter took our entire order practically staring at her cleavage.  Pete was no better.  As the girls prattled away about whatever inane babble girls talk about, Pete’s eyes were practically glued on Lisa.  To his credit, he tried to look away, but every time he did, the girls would say something that would bring his attention right back to her.

“So girl, you’ve really been hitting the gym hard. I mean, look at those guns!”  Michele asked with admiration.

Pete had just turned back to me and asked me to repeat what I just said, when his ears perked up.

“What, you mean these little things?”  Lisa brought one of her arms up and flexed.  A huge ball of muscle exploded from her arm, inflating it into a perfectly peaked, rock hard bicep. 

Pete’s eyes whipped back over to Lisa.  His jaw dropped as he beheld the amazing sight of female perfection.

Michele seemed impressed too.  She clapped her hands together with delight.  “Damn Lis, that’s amazing!  Nothing little about that at all!”

Lisa couldn’t help but to smile with pride.  “It’s just a hair over 19 inches.”  Pete’s jaw dropped even lower at the number.  Guys are always more impressed with numbers.  “But I won’t be happy until I get it up over 20!”

The whole dinner went like that, with Michele constantly raving about Lisa’s body, and Lisa was always ready to accept the compliment with a full flex of the lauded body part.  Pete was entranced by the display, never missing a chance to see Lisa show off her body.  It was a disturbing display by a guy who claimed to be dating Michele, but it was hard to fault him too much.  Throughout the restaurant, there were several guys, staff and guest, whose eyes wandered over to Lisa every time she displayed her impressive physique.

The strangest part of the dinner was Michele.  Not only was she going out of her way to get Lisa to flex and show off her body, but from time to time, she would glance out of the corner of her eye to see if Pete was watching.  I thought she’d blow up at the guy the way he was leering; god knows there were plenty of under the table kicks going on throughout the restaurant, but Michele never said a word.  In fact, his reaction almost made her looked pleased!  Sometimes there was just no understanding women.

For myself, it was weird, sitting next to Lisa while she put on this “show” for the rest of the restaurant.  I was actually a little irritated that she would flaunt herself in this way in public.  I mean, hell, I enjoyed staring at her amazing body more than most guys, but that was in private.  You shouldn’t go displaying yourself like that for other men, especially with your boyfriend sitting right next to you.  But Lisa paid me no mind.  The only way I was going to get her to stop was to make a scene, if not in front of the whole restaurant, at least in front of her friends.  I was irritated, but not enough to embarrass Lisa in front of her friends.  But there would definitely be a talk when we got home.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 08:40:46 pm »
Chapter 8b:

Unfortunately dinner wasn’t the end of the evening.  Michele invited us over to their place for a nightcap.  I tried to decline, but Lisa accepted before I could even open my mouth.  Upon getting to Michele’s house, Lisa excused herself to the bathroom, while Michele got us all glasses of wine.  When Michele walked into the room carrying a glass of wine for me, I made of point of leering at her.  In that outfit, there wasn’t a lot to leer at, though I certainly enjoyed getting an eyeful of those breasts.  They didn’t make baggy enough clothes to hide those.  After getting a good eyeful, I glanced at Pete.  He was none to pleased at me checking out his girlfriend.  Serves him right!

“So Stan,” Michele glided over and sat down next to Pete, “tell me, how does it feel dating a woman who is so much stronger than you?” 

I was so stunned at the question; I spilled wine on my shirt.  I glanced over at Pete who was staring intently into his glass.  I’m sure that there was no question in either of them who was the strongest between Lisa and me.  Especially not after her display at the restaurant, but I wasn’t exactly comfortable talking about it, especially in front of Pete.  “Uh, well, it’s not really a big deal.”

Michele arched her eyebrow.  “Really, it doesn’t make you feel like less of a man, having a wife that can make you do whatever she wants?”

I squirmed in my seat, trying to find a way out of this conversation.  I could ignore the conversation, or maybe stall until Lisa came back.  Where the hell was she anyway?  “She can’t make me do what ever she wants!”  That of course wasn’t true, but no need to let these people know that.

“Is that so.”  Michele was enjoying my unease a little too much.  “Because to hear Lisa tell it, you’re barely as strong as a kitten compared to her.”

Oh really!  Is this what she talks about to her friends!  There was going to be a big talk when we got home!  “It’s not like that at all.  I mean sure, maybe she’s a little stronger than me, but in my house, I don’t do anything I don’t want to do.  And there ain’t no one who can change that!”

Pete snorted, still looking into his cup.  I don’t blame him.  If I saw someone like Lisa sitting next to me all night, I wouldn’t believe me either, but that didn’t change the fact I was getting pretty pissed off.

Michele made no move to hide her amusement, laughing out loud at my comment.  “Oh come on, Stanley, it’s nothing to be ashamed about.  Lots of women are stronger than their men.  I’ve been told there are some men out there that actually like being weaker than their girlfriends.  Some even find it quite arousing.”

There was no doubting it now.  She was looking right at Pete as she talked!  Pete was trying his best to pretend he wasn’t there, but at that last comment, he started squirming in his seat.  What the hell was going on here!

“Tell me Stanley, do you enjoy being dominated by a strong, powerful woman?”  This time Michele didn’t even look at me.  She only had eyes for Pete.

“There’s only one way to find out.”  Lisa’s voice came from behind me.  I was relieved to hear it.  I turned around to tell her we were leaving, but stopped slack jawed before I could even speak at the sight of her.

Lisa was wearing an outfit that made her dinner attire look like a robe.  She had on a black bra that was made of a couple straps of cloth, leaving her breasts (including her nipples) practically bare!  A pair of matching wristbands were the only other thing covering her upper body.  Her lower body was worse.  She wore a pair of high heeled, shin high boots with soles that must have been 6” tall, and that was it.  No pants, no underwear, not even a thong covered her crotch.  I was aroused by the site of my near naked girlfriend, but mortified that she was dressed that way in front of other people!  What the hell was going on!

“Take off your clothes, Stanley.”  If Lisa was embarrassed in the least by her state of undress, she didn’t show it.  Pete’s face could have been a match for mine.  He stared at Lisa with a mixture of lust and confusion.  Michele moved over to sit next to Pete.  She looked amused of all things! 

I was so stunned by the turn of events I didn’t know what to do.  I wanted to yell, but I couldn’t make any sound come out.

Lisa smiled at me, a predatory smile that I’d never seen before.  I would have run, but I couldn’t make my limbs move.  I had to be dreaming.  “You see Michele, sometimes men are too stubborn or foolish to do what you want them to.  So you have to be ready to take matters into your own hands.”

Michele nodded as if the whole thing made all the sense in the world to her.  Lisa strode up to me, a picture of confidence and determination.  I was stunned as she got closer and I realized that with her boots on, she was actually taller than me.  That was it, she was superior to me in every way.  I reached my hands out to stop her, but she just slapped them away like they were insects.  She grabbed my shirt, and with a yank, ripped it right off of me.  The fabric was no match for her powerful muscles.  My pants were next, ripped from my body like they were made of tissue paper.  And then there I was.  Standing there in my underwear, in front of two people I hardly knew.  The whole thing took only seconds.  To make things worse, my cock was hard as a board.  As embarrassing as this was, Lisa’s sexy body and dominating personality was too much of a turn on to be ignored.

“There, that’s done.”  Lisa looked me up and down, admiring her handy work.  Then she fixed my eyes with a stern stare.  “Of course you noticed he did not follow his proper instructions.  You can’t have your man thinking he has any choice, so he must be punished.”  Lisa scooped me up like a child, and carried me over to the couch where Michele and Pete were sitting.  Pete looked like he wanted to be just about anywhere else at the moment, but Michele was wrapped around him like a boa, clearly enjoying herself.

Lisa got to the coffee table, and gently dropped me on it.  “Now, sometimes a man can be a little strong, and you might have to subdue him with your legs.  Don’t worry if you have to use your legs.  It doesn’t matter if you use your legs or your arms, as long as you obtain complete control.”  Lisa stepped over me so that my body was between her legs.  I tried to slide through them, but before I could move more than an inch, she clamped her thighs around me tight enough to make any more movement futile.

“Now when you squeeze, make sure you don’t squeeze too hard.  It’s important to cause him a little pain so that he learns not to disobey you again, but you don’t want to cause any lasting pain.”

Suddenly there was blinding pain in my sides as Lisa squeezed her thighs around my stomach.  A little pain my ass!  It felt like I was being crushed by a trash compacter! Then, as quickly as the pain started, it stopped.  I took a deep breath, trying to settle my nerves.

“Of course if you really want to impress and amaze your man, then you have to be able to subdue him using only your arms.”  With that Lisa reached down and grabbed a hold of my underwear with one of her hands.  My body was lifted off the table and danged several feet off the ground.  Of course my 196lb body was not much trouble for someone who curled 250lbs for a light warm up.  She let me dangle there for a few moments, letting Pete and Michele soak up her strength.  Pete was staring at Lisa in amazement; Michele was staring at Pete with a look of satisfaction.

Done showing off for the moment.  Lisa shifted my body around to her side and wrapped her arm around my waist.  She couldn’t resist flexing her other bicep while she controlled me easily with one arm.

Then I felt a stinging burn on my ass.  She was spanking me!  And hard!  “Stan was a bad little boy.  Bad boy!”

“Doesn’t all that make him resent you?”  Michele asked.  You’d think she was studying for a test.

“Resent me!  Are you kidding he loves it!  Oh he’ll never admit it, but look here.”  Lisa stopped spanking me, and went over to the coffee table.  With her free hand, she pulled it back a little bit and then sat down facing Michele and Pete.  Once seated, she swung me back down in front of her and turn me around so I was facing Pete and Michele.  She wrapped her legs around my waist, and then hugged me with her arms, one up near my throat, one around my chest.  I was trussed up as sure as if she had tied me up with rope.  She yanked at my underwear with her legs, pulling on it until it finally slid down my waist, freeing my crotch.  To my horror, my cock sprang up, fully erect, in front of Lisa’s friends.  I struggled with all my might, trying to get free.  I’d have had better luck pushing a car up from my chest.

Michele seemed to be having the time of her life, and she looked at my erection like a kid at a candy store.  “Oooo, Stanley likes it, he likes it a lot.”  She looked over at Pete, who was trying with all he was worth to look at anything but my exposed cock.  Michele reached out and grabbed Pete’s crotch.  He bucked at being felt up in public, but couldn’t dislodge Michele’s grip.  “Stan isn’t the only one excited.  Petey looks pretty impressed by what he sees.”

Pete looked mortified, while Michele seemed satisfied.  “Would you like that Pete?  Would you like a big strong woman like Lisa to dominate you with her strength and power?”

Pete looked over at Michele with a stunned, confused look on his face.  “What?!”

“Don’t tell me you don’t find Lisa dominating Stan arousing.  Don’t tell me that all those websites that you had saved on your internet history of girls dominating guys doesn’t turn you on either.”

Pete’s expression changed.  He went from stunned to that “oh shit” look guys get on their faces when they get caught doing something they thought they had cleverly hidden.  “Honey, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean…”

“Oh sweetie, you have nothing to be sorry about.”  Michele smiled up at her man and patted him lightly on the chest.  “I would never have guessed that you would find a strong, dominating woman attractive.  You’ve always been such a macho man, so proud of your strength.  I hardly believed you’d get turned on so much by a strong woman, until my friend Lisa helped me with a little experiment today.”

Experiment!  Wait a second, this is the favor Lisa was doing for her friend!  Women were crazy!

“Sweetie, it’s not that.  I mean I guess I think strong women are a little attractive, but you’re the one I love.  None of those women hold a candle to you.  I love you just the way you are.”

Now Michele had that predatory smile on her face.  She got up off the couch, and stood up to her full 5’4” height.  “You mean to tell me that you wouldn’t want me to be big and strong like Lisa?”

Pete looked like he’d rather be eating dirt than sitting in this room.  “Of course not honey, you’re perfect just the way you are.”

Michele grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head.  She now stood in her jeans and a bra.  All eyes were instantly drawn to Michele’s remarkable breasts.  Her perfect D cup tits stood out  proud and full on her chest.  It was clear that Michele kept herself in great shape. She wasn’t really all that muscular, but her limbs and torso were tight, toned and perfectly tanned.  I tried not to stare, but it was really hard not to, she really was beautiful. 

Michele reached down and pulled Pete up off the couch.  He towered over Michele by nearly a foot.  “Do you seriously mean to tell me that you wish I wasn’t strong enough to manhandle you like Lisa just manhandled Stan?  You’re telling me that you wouldn’t like it if I could just grab your waist with my little petit hands.”  Michele reached out and put one of her hands on either of Pete’s hips.  “And that you wouldn’t like it if I was strong enough that if I lifted, you would come right up off the ground!”  And Michele lifted. 

Incredibly enough, Pete’s body started to rise up off the ground.  I couldn’t believe it!  Pete was more than twice her size, yet her tiny, tight, toned arms were able to support his entire 230lb body without much effort.  She smiled up at him.  “You sure that wouldn’t turn you on, Pete.”

Pete gaped down at his diminutive girlfriend, his mouth open wide enough you could drive a semi through it.

Michele laughed.  “Lets go lover.  You can show me how much you appreciate my body.”  She carried him out of the room, and up the stairs out of sight. 

“You enjoyed that didn’t you?”  That was Lisa, still holding me like I was trapped in a steel cage.

“What, did something happen, I hardly noticed.”  It was not wise to piss off a woman who was poised to crush you into oblivion. 

Lisa let me go and lowered me down onto my back.  “You’re such a good guy.”  She lowered herself down onto me.  “Thank you so much for helping me do a favor for my friend.  Would you like me to show you how much I appreciate all your help.”

I should still be mad, after what she did to me, but more than mad, I was horny as a marching band.  “I think I might enjoy a little appreciation right now.”

I felt her steamy hot box engulf my raging erection.  “Anything for my big strong man.”

I really should have been mad, after what she did to me.  But as she slid her tight pussy up and down my rock hard cock, I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what for.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 09:00:36 pm »
Awesome addition, spoonmaster! As you probably know by our private conversations, I especially liked the last part of it, where little Michelle lifted her much bigger husband with absolute ease, wish that could have lasted longer. k+!

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 08:22:01 pm »
Chapter 9a:

It was getting late as I pulled into Lisa’s gym.  There were only two cars left in the lot, one of them Lisa’s, and as I pulled into a spot I saw someone come walking out the door.  It was a woman built a lot like Lisa, thick limbs and rock hard muscle covered her body.  She had dark brown hair to Lisa’ blonde, and was probably a good 6” taller than Lisa.  From the looks of her, I assumed that this was Anna, Lisa’s workout partner that I’d heard so much of but had never met.  In fact, she waved to me as I got out of my car.

“Hey Stan, Lisa’s inside.”  Well, I guess Lisa’s told her about me as well.

I wondered through the gym ‘til I found Lisa in the free weights area near a bench press bench.  She was pulling some big discs off of a fully loaded barbell.  I snuck up on her, and tickled her sides as she stood up after returning a couple big plates to a stack.

“Hey Lis!”  I shouted in a sudden, loud scream.

Lisa nearly jumped out of her shoes.  She turned around, hand over her chest.  “Stan, you startled me.”

I leaned in and gave her a big hug, which she returned.  “Hey sweetie, how was the workout?”

“Wonderful.  Anna and I were really lifting heavy today.”  Lisa had taken to going to the gym late.  She knew the owner, who let her workout after hours so that she could avoid the stares and gawking that would surely come if people watched her workout.  Not that she cared about being stared at, in fact, one could go so far as to say that she enjoyed it now.  But when she was working out, she wanted to give it her full concentration.  Judging by the way her body has reacted to her workouts, I was hardly in the position to argue with her.

In about 10 months, Lisa had turned her 5’9”, 110lb, willowy frame into a 212lb mass of rock hard, amazon muscle.  It seemed impossible that she could double her weight in so short a time, but Lisa had done just that, and I wasn’t entirely sure she was done growing yet!

“Can I help you clean up?”  I moved to the bar and reached out to grab one of the plates.

“Actually I’m not quite done yet.  I wanted to do one more set before I called it a night.  I just don’t like to lift heavy when I’m don’t have a spotter, so I’m gonna do a light set to finish up.  But here, you can put this on that stack there if you wanna help.”  She reached out her hand, which was holding a disc, toward me. 

I grabbed the weight disc from her, and nearly dropped it when she released it.  Damn this was heavy!  I had assumed that it was a 45lb disc.  But when I looked at it, I saw that it was actually a 100lb disc!  I didn’t know they made weights that big!  I looked over to the weight.  Lisa was taking another disc off either side, and there were still three discs on either side of the weight.  How many had she taken off since I’d been here?  How many had she taken off before I arrived?

I staggered over to the stack (100lbs is a lot of weight) and replaced the disc.  I turned around to help Lisa with another disc, but instead, she was putting the collars back on the bar.  Damn!  Including the weight of the bar, there was still 645lbs there.  And this was going to be a light set?  I couldn’t help but to whistle in admiration.

Lisa looked at me when I made the sound.  “What?”

“Nothing, it’s just.  I remember how impressive it was when I watched you bench press 315lb almost 5 months ago.  I thought that was a lot of weight.  Now you’re going to do more than double that!  It’s just incredible how strong you’ve gotten.”

Lisa smiled and sauntered over to me.  She brought her hand up to my chest, and started gently stroking it.  That, plus the thought of her benching such a heavy weight was enough to spring the good ole Johnson to life!  “So you thought me benching 315lbs was impressive, huh?” 

I nodded.  I had recently got my bench press up to 225lbs, for my max.  She did 25 reps with the 315lb weight and didn’t seem to have a problem doing it.  The memory made my cock even harder, a fact that wasn’t lost on Lisa.

She gave me one of those sultry looks.  “Well then this is going to blow your mind.”  She turned and swayed back over to the weight bench.

I had no doubt it would.  It had taken me 5 months just to add 25lbs to my max at the bench.  That she could double her strength is so short a time was more than impressive.  It was flat out impossible.  I had no idea how she was getting so damn big and so damn strong so damn quickly.  You would think it was steroids or something, but besides the fact that Lisa was exhibiting none of the side effects of using that kind of drug, there was simply no drug in the world that provided the gains that Lisa made.

As Lisa got to the bench, she didn’t sit down, but moved to the other side of the weight, where one would spot.  What the hell was she doing?  She grabbed the weight with her two hands, looked over at me, winked, and then blew me a kiss.  My jaw dropped as she hefted the weight up off the rack and moved back from the bench.  No way!  She couldn’t possibly…

With the utmost ease, and using nothing but the strength of her superhuman arms, Lisa curled the 650lb bar up to her chest!  Her biceps exploded into two huge mounds of rock hard muscle.  It was the only indication of exertion she gave.  The rest of her body was in a perfectly relaxed state.  Her face wore a smile.  She gently lowered the bar down to her waist before smoothly curling it back to her chest.  Down and then up.  I couldn’t believe it!

I stood there mesmerized, watching her perform this impossible task.  When I was at the gym, I usually worked out with an 85lb barbell, which I could curl about 8 times.  A couple more if I cheated.  Lisa was curling 8 times as much, and blew past 8 reps with a smile and a wink, as if she knew what I was thinking.

As she flew past 15 reps a new thought entered my mind.  If she was doing 650lbs as a light weight, how much was she using when she was lifting heavy?  Again I wondered how many plates were on that bar when I showed up.

Lisa just kept right on doing her curls.  Smiling the whole time, clearly pleased with my reaction to her display of strength.  My reaction being my cock was so damn hard, it was about to rip through my clothes.  She loved that she could turn me on so easily using nothing but her strength. 

My arousal got greater and greater as she did more and more reps.  Was there no end to her strength?  She blew me a kiss as she passed 20 reps, started sensually licking her lips as she topped 30, and made a huge theatrical yawn as she reached her 40th rep.  Finally, after doing 50 reps with 650lbs, she reracked the weight.  Not that the feat was completely effortless for her.  Despite her theatrics I still heard little grunts and saw a slight rocking of the body as she finished her set.  I actually felt a little relief to know that Lisa’s impossible strength actually had limits, though they were so far beyond mine as to not make much of a difference.

She gave a big stretch like she had just woken up from a nap, and then treated me to a double bicep flex.  Her arms had passed the 20” mark a couple weeks ago.  Seeing them now, after they’d been pumped up, made them look a good bit bigger than 20”.

“Mmmmm, I just love the way I look after a good pump.”  She relaxed her arms, and then flexed again.  “It makes me feel so strong,” relax, then flex, “so powerful,” relax, then flex, “and ever so horny.”  She brought her gaze up to my crotch and grinned at me.  “I can see that I’m not the only one who’s horny.”

I blushed a little in embarrassment.  But there was no doubt I was turned on.  Lisa standing there in her sexy workout gear, flexing her gorgeous muscles was more than enough to get my juices flowing.

“I got an idea, Stan, lets wrestle!”  Her eye’s twinkled at the thought.

“What, now, here?”  We had never done this kind of thing in a public place before, though the gym was empty.

“Sure.  The gym’s been closed for a couple minutes now, no one is going to come and bother us.  Besides, it will be fun.”  She looked like a kid in a coffee store.

I wasn’t so sure how much fun it would be.  The last time I wrestled Lisa, I had a friend to help me, Lisa was loaded, and she still wound up whopping the both of us without hardly trying.  “I don’t know, Lis.  It wouldn’t be exactly a fair fight.  You’re like 10 times stronger than me, and faster and quicker with better endurance.  I doubt Andre the Giant would give you much of a challenge.”

“That’s because he’s dead.”

“You know what I mean.”

She sighed at me like I was being silly.  “We’re not fighting for the world title, just a little playful wrestling.  Do you honestly mean to tell me you’d turn down a chance to get your hands all over this body?”  She swayed her hips back and forth while running her hands across her big, beautiful breasts and running her tongue over her full pouty lips.  My cock surged at the sight.  There was no denying it, I wanted her so bad right now.

“I tell you what.”  She adopted a sly smile.  “I’ll sweeten the deal for you.  For you to win, you have to pin me or make me submit.”  Fat chance of that every happening.  “But for me to win, I have to make you ejaculate.  That way, either way you win!  What do you say to that?”

Now seriously, what guy could say no to that?  I nodded almost absent mindedly, all my thought on Lisa jerking me off.  She went to lock the front door, and came back with a sultry look on her face. 

“I think you may be in big trouble here Stanley.”  She stuck out her leg and flexed.  Her perfectly formed thigh bulged out with powerful muscle.  “I mean we both know how much these muscles turn you on.”  She tightened her stomach.  The six cobble stoned bumps of her abs formed an impenetrable barrier of solid muscle.  “Not to mention my other attribute which you find equally irresistible.”  Suddenly one of her breasts jumped up into the air.  As it lowered back down, the other one jumped.  My eyes were now glued to her bouncing bosom as she treated me to an ultra sexy pec bounce.  “I think I might just be too much woman for you to handle.”  She took a deep breath, and her chest inflated, stretching her workout top to its limits.  Hell, past its limits!  Incredibly, I heard a ripping sound and was stunned to see a tear forming at the top of her halter-top.  The tear quickly ran down the front of her top as her chest got bigger and bigger, bursting right through the out matched top.  Finally the tear reached the bottom of the top, and with a simple flex, the final thread of the top snapped, leaving Lisa’s magnificent melons bare. 

Watching her big body burst out of her clothes like that was more than I could bear.  The front of my shorts darkened as cum shot from my engorged member.  Lisa smiled at me in triumph as she slid her shorts and underwear down her thick, powerful legs.  She stood back up, fully naked, and treated me to another double bicep flex.  “Like I said, big, big trouble.”

I could hardly believe it.  She had already made me cum, and she hadn’t even touched me yet!  Calling her awesome was an understatement.  I quickly took off my own clothes and got down in a crouch.  There was no way I had any chance of coming even close to winning, but I didn’t really care; loosing sounded much better.

Lisa stood there, giggling at me.  She stood in a casual stance with her hands on her hips.  She wasn’t worried about my impending attack, there was no reason she should have been.

I lunged at her and grabbed her around the waist.  She made no attempt to block me, or even moved.  I pushed forward with my legs and tried to drive her to the ground.  I told myself if I could get her down I’d have a chance.  Of course that plan was contingent upon me being able to move her, which was not happening.  She held her ground like she was rooted to it, her soft giggling above me betraying her amusement.

I readjusted my grip so that I had grabbed her around one of her thighs.  The silky smoothness of her bare skin was incredibly arousing, as was the solidness of the muscle underneath.  Predictably though, using all my strength I was unable to budge even one of her legs up off the ground.

I released it and stood up, panting from my exertion.  Lisa just looked at me with that amused expression, making no move to attack.  Knowing it was futile, I grabbed one of her wrists with my two hands and tried to yank it from her hip.  It was like trying to arm-wrestle a statue.  I put my foot up on her thigh and added the strength of my leg to the pull: nothing.  She didn’t even grunt.  She just stood there grinning at me. 

Finally her arm did start to move, though I was certain I wasn’t the one moving it.  She extended her arm straight out to her side so that it was parallel to the ground.  I still had her wrist in my two hands, and now that it was away from her body, I thought I might be able to pull it behind her back and get her in a hammerlock.  With her arm sticking straight out like that, she had absolutely no leverage, but it didn’t seem to make any difference.  I was still unable to so much as budge the mighty appendage.  I tried every thing, pulling it down, pushing it up, side to side, nothing.  It was like trying to move a steel beam.  In a desperate attempt, I swung my foot up over her arm so that I was hanging from her outstretched arm.  The only effect that had was to make her laugh louder.  I tried bouncing up and down; nothing.  This was ridiculous!  I pulled myself up, using her arm as a monkey bar, twisting and pulling until I worked my body up on top of her arm. 

I pushed myself up to a sitting position, slightly proud that I was able to climb Mount Lisa.  Then my predicament dawned on me.  I was sitting on her hand!  My back was to her, so I couldn’t see her face, but her arm was still sticking straight out from her body, only now it had my 200lbs propped up on the end of it.  And still her arm didn’t even shake!  Holy shit!  She was goddamned super human!

I was so stunned I just sat there for a second, unsure what to do.  Then her arm started to lower.  For a moment I was elated.  I finally made her move!  But my joy was short lived.  After I was lowered just a bit, I was suddenly thrust upwards with incredible force.  My body left Lisa’s arm as she tossed me into the air!  With one arm!  Jesus Christ!

I felt a moment of fear as my body started falling back to the ground, but I didn’t fall more than a foot before I felt Lisa’s hands on my back and my butt.  My downward momentum stopped.  She was supporting me overhead with her two hands.  After holding me off the ground with one hand so easily, this must have been effortless.  She held me up there for awhile before finally lowering me down onto her shoulders. 

“Are you having fun yet?”  Lisa didn’t wait for an answer.  She stuck her hand up through my legs and felt my cock, which was once more at full mast.  “Oooo, someone likes being tossed around like a beach ball.”  She ran her fingers gently up and down the length of my shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my entire body.  “Maybe this is something we’ll do more often.  I’ll lift you high up over my head, and toss you from one hand to the other.  What do you think of that?”  She reached her hand around my cock and started stroking it.  “Would that turn you on?  To be tossed around by my big, thick, super strong arms.”

Oh my god!  The thought of it, the sensation of weightlessness, Lisa’s sultry voice, and her hand moving faster and faster over my erection was more than I could handle.  Like a geyser, a stream of cum shot out of my cock as I spasmed on Lisa’s shoulders.  She held me gently until I was done, and then pressed me once more up over her head before lowering me, this time to cradle me in her arms like I was a little child. 

She looked down at me lovingly.  “Now, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” 

I shook my head emphatically.  “It was amazing.”

She smiled, then brought my mouth to hers and gave me a kiss.  God she was a good kisser.  After releasing my lips she set me down on my feet.  “Good.  Now it’s time for round 2!”

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 08:22:57 pm »
Chapter 9b:

Lisa stood before me, her hands were clenched behind her back.  Again she didn’t make any move to attack.  She just stood there, letting me make the first move. 

I took a second to consider my options.  Wrestling wouldn’t work.  I couldn’t even move a single one of her arms with all my strength.  I had to find some way to soften her up.  How do you soften up a hunk of stone?  The answer was you don’t.  But I’d give it the old college try. 

I set myself in front of her, and launched a punch into her stomach.  Boy was that stupid!  I could feel my knuckles buckle as they collided with the unyielding muscle of her unflexed abs.  I let out a cry of pain.

“Oh, careful honey.  I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”  She wasn’t mocking me; she was actually concerned.  I was punching her, and she was worried about me getting hurt!  I was dating supergirl! 

Well I certainly wasn’t going to punch her stomach again, I’d break my hand.  So now what?  Lisa leapt to my aid.

“Sweetie, why don’t you try punching something a little softer?”  She offered helpfully.

I looked her up and down.  I didn’t see a soft part of Lisa’s body; that is until she started bouncing her breasts up and down again.  Did she seriously want me to punch her tits!  I found that hard to believe, but then I really didn’t have anything else to try.  So I threw a halfhearted jab at one of her gigantic jugs.  For a wonder my punch actually dimpled her skin, though not so much as I would have thought.  I looked at her face to see if the blow caused her any pain.  She just smiled up at me.  Well, what the hell.

So I started wailing away at Lisa’s fun bags with all my might.  Her tit flesh was soft enough that it cushioned my fists every time I punched her, but once I got passed her soft breasts to the rock hard pectoral muscle underneath, my fist was once again stopped cold.  It was like punching a pillow against a brick wall. 

Though while punching her breasts wasn’t hurting my hands at all, neither did it seem to hurt her.  Hell, she actually seemed to be enjoying it!  Every now and then, one of my punches would cause her to moan, and not in pain, in pleasure!  Was I turning her on!? It didn’t take long to get an answer to that question.  Seemingly lost in ecstasy, she reached one of her hands down between her legs and started rubbing her clit!  She was actually getting off on this!  I tried to punch her harder and harder, but it only caused her to moan louder and louder.   Soon it was Lisa’s body that shook with pleasure as she had an orgasm of her own.  I dropped my arms and just stared at her in dismay.  The only thing I had done to her to cause any reaction at all, and the reaction wasn’t pain, it was an orgasm. 

“Oooo baby, that was wonderful.  We’re definitely going to have to do that again.”  She was cooing at me, slowing coming down from her climax.  I was stunned, speechless.  I was totally impotent against her. 

In desperation, I looked around for some kind of weapon, and found an empty barbell next to me.  I picked up the heavy 45lb bar and held it like a baseball bat.  Lisa saw what I was doing, but instead of bracing herself, or getting in a defensive posture, she once again, put her hands behind her back and stood up as straight as she could, giving me a clean shot.  In hindsight I can’t believe I actually swung at her with a metal bar, but I did. I swung the damn thing right into her gut as hard as I could.  Ouch!!  The thing just bounced off of Lisa’s abs, not even leaving a mark, but stinging my hands.  I dropped the damn thing, trying to shake some feeling into my hands.

Lisa was laughing, laughing!  What the hell was she made out of!  She reached down and plucked the bar off the ground.  It seemed as light as a straw in her grasp.  Without a word, she grabbed the thing in both hands and held it out in front of her.  Then with the smallest grunt of effort, the thing started to bend!  Holy shit!  She was bending a fucking steel bar!  I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets!  After she got it going, it seemed to get easier for her to bend.  Soon she had the thing in a U shape.  She was unbelievable. 

Bar in hand, she walked right up to me and reached the bar over my head.  Once she had it around my chest, she started bending it again.  I felt the metal press against my arms as she wrapped the bar around my arms and chest.  She continued bending until the two ends of the bar crossed each other in front of me.  Then she twisted them around each other.  Then she stepped back to admire her handy work.

I was speechless.  She had just tied me up!  With a metal fucking bar!  I couldn’t believe it.  I had to be dreaming.  She laughed at my expression before walking back up to me and grabbing the bar with one of her hands.     She had no problem lifting the 250lbs of metal and man up off the ground with just one hand.  She held me there for a couple of minutes, trying to decide what to do with me.  I could see the light bulb go off.  She carried me over to a piece of equipment and lifted me up higher.  She hooked the bar on top of the machine and let go.  I was left hanging several feet off the ground.  She looked up at me with pride, pleased with what she did.

“I’m afraid, Stan, that you never really had much of a chance.  Sometimes for fun, Anna and I go out and find some guys to wrestle.  I won’t even wrestle just one guy anymore, it’s just too easy, no matter how big he is.  Most of the time I’ll wrestle three or four at a time.  It’s still no contest.  I’m just too strong.”  She moved up close to me.  My once more erect crotch was level with her chest, a fact not lost on Lisa.  She stuck out her tits, and rubbed them along the tip of my cock, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.  “So, how should I make you cum this time.  Should I use these tits that were able to easily withstand your hardest punch?”  She stepped back a little and brought one of her arms up and flexed her enormous bicep.  “Or should I use one of these arms that are so powerful that they can bend solid steel like it’s taffy?”

Lisa turned around so her back was to me.  She flexed up her powerful arms and maneuvered so that my engorged member was between her softball sized muscle and her forearm.  She started sliding her arm along the length of my cock making it pulse with arousal.

“Oooo, you like that, don’t you?”  She slid her arm back and forth, faster and faster, until I could finally take no more.  For the third time that day, I shot my load onto the gym floor.

Lisa looked up at me.  She was having the time of her life.  “That’s 2-0, you’re getting slaughtered.”

She reached up and grabbed the bar.  Again the sound of bending metal filled the air as Lisa untwisted the bar and then loosened it from around my chest.  I slid down to the ground, my cock rubbing against her rock hard body as I did.

Lisa took a step back from me, her face full of smiles.  She pulled the mangled bar down and started bending it again.  She twisted and bent the bar until she actually tied the thing in a knot.  Then she held it up for me to see.

“Stanley, I love you.  I’m not sure that I really did, back when we were married.  But so much has changed now.  You’re different, I’m different, and I think that we’re simply perfect for each other.”  Lisa grabbed the two ends of the bar and started to pull.  Slowly but surely, the metal knot got tighter and tighter.  “I think when two people are perfect for each other, they belong together.  Cause when there’s that much love, nothing can ever pull them apart.”  The whole time she spoke she continued to pull the knot tighter and tighter, until there was no more air between the bends of the bar.  Satisfied, she stopped the bending, and held out the bar, now with a tight knot in the middle, out to me.  “So what do you say Stan, you want to tie the knot with me, again.”

I was so stunned by her impossible display of strength, that at first I didn’t realize what she was getting at.  But as she continued, it finally dawned on me that I did love this woman, and I couldn’t imagine my life without her.  “I do, Lis.”  I stepped toward her, grabbed her in my arms and attacked her mouth with my lips.  We embraced for what seemed like forever before she finally pulled away.

“I’m gonna make you such a happy man, Stan.”  She slipped her hands under my arms, and with the utmost ease, lifted me right up off the ground.   

“And I’m gonna start right now.”  Lisa shifted her hands so that one was at my crotch and the other on my chest, and then lifted me up over her head.  It was so simple for her to do, but it got the proper reaction from me.  Despite the fact that I had already shot my load 3 times, I was still hard as a post as she held me above her.  Apparently, that was exactly what she was hoping for.  She positioned me so that my erection was right above her head and then lowered me down slowly.  She stopped as the tip of my cock reached her mouth. Her tongue slithered out of her mouth and she ran it up and down the length of my member.  I nearly jerked out of her grasp at the amazing sensation, but Lisa’s balance was perfect, and she was able to keep me overhead easily.  She took my cock into her mouth and slowly lowered me until she had swallowed the whole thing. Then I was going back up, and her soft, luscious lips slid along my cock again.  Down and up, down and up, I went, my cock sliding through her lips.  It wasn’t a steady lift, but sporadic, changing tempo and length, seemingly in perfect sync with my libido.  It was the most amazing blowjob I’ve ever been given.  It wasn’t long before I could take no more and I shot a jet of steamy hot semen into her mouth.  Lisa took it all, swallowing every drop before lifting me once more high above her.

I was spent.  Lisa had milked me dry over and over and I had little energy to do anything.  I doubted I could even stand if she put me down.  Though putting me down didn’t seem to be part of Lisa’s plans.  She lowered me once more til my crotch was hovering right over her mouth.  She must have already pressed me over 40 times, but her arms didn’t seem tired at all.  She held me as easily as if I were a pillow.

She started kissing my stomach, tenderly massaging my body with her lips.  She moved her tender kisses down over my cock to my legs, the inside of my thigh.  Her tongue leaped from her mouth again, gently licking my testicles and the base of my penis.  I couldn’t believe it; I was getting erect again!  I was  exhausted, beat, done, finished, and yet for all that, I was powerless to resist Lisa; not physically, and absolutely not sexually.  After a few minutes of her gentle ministrations my cock once more sprang back to life, and it was once more inserted into her waiting mouth.  Again I was pressed in and out of her mouth, my 200lbs weightless to her impossible strength.  It took longer this time.  She must have lifted me over 70 times, but eventually I came again, just as intense as last time. 

But the damn woman was not sated.  A third time she brought me back to erection, and a fourth, and a fifth; the whole time holding me effortlessly over her head.  She must have pressed me over 500 times all told, and still, when she was done, she held me high overhead for several moments, as if showing off some trophy of conquest, which I suppose I was.  At no time did her arms shake, at no time did she give any indication that she would have any problem continuing had she so chosen, but she must have sensed that I truly was spent.  She lowered me down to cradle me like a baby and carried me to the shower.  The last thing I remember was telling her that I never thought to be proposed to by a woman.  But if this is what it was like, then she could propose to me every day.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010, 07:53:14 pm »
Epilogue:

We had never had a wedding before.  We eloped last time.  Neither of us had many friends, nor were our families interested in our loveless union, so that one was just for us.  This time it was different.  It was a grand affair with all our family and friends invited. 

Of course Lisa, like all women, had her own idea of a perfect wedding.  Most of what she wanted to do was pretty normal, things that could be seen at any wedding, but there were some exceptions; like her wedding dress.  Sure the thing was white, but besides that it more resembled something a stripper would wear than a bride.  Men and women alike stared open mouth at Lisa as she walked down the isle, gaping at her incredibly muscular body, a body that had continued to grow over the 6 months of our engagement, though not nearly at the rate that she’d been growing before.

There were other differences.  Lisa wanted to celebrate the strength of women along with our union.  All the bridesmaids were women from Lisa’s gym, and as the wedding party walked down the isle at the end of the ceremony, the bridesmaids all lifted the groomsmen overhead and carried them down the isle.  And then again into the reception.

There were many of our guests who didn’t know what to think about such women, but that hardly mattered to me, for I knew what I thought.  Lisa was the sexiest, strongest, sweetest, smartest and most beautiful woman that I had ever met.  And I knew as we had our first dance together, that we would live together happily for all the rest of our days.

The End

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 12:21:14 am »
What a nice, romantic ending to a great story. k+! I hope now that you have time to write other stories? *fingers crossed!*

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Spoonmaster] Self-Confidence *Illus* [by SONJA]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View