Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572775 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:43:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2019 NPC USA Championship
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2019 NPC USA Championship  (Read 3952 times)

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
2019 NPC USA Championship
« on: July 27, 2019, 10:29:27 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2019 NPC USA Championship
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 11:21:00 am »
I attended the USA'S several times in years past..This is really depressing..What happened ?..Amateur female bodybuilding is dead..Thank goodness for the wings of strength!..Yeah I know..Physique took over..Blah..Blah..Blah   :hellno:

Offline necro2080

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 01:56:16 pm »
I attended the USA'S several times in years past..This is really depressing..What happened ?..Amateur female bodybuilding is dead..Thank goodness for the wings of strength!..Yeah I know..Physique took over..Blah..Blah..Blah   :hellno:

I get what you feel, and I'm more of the "get you can" and be happy with it approach, but yeah, it's complicated. I think the silverlining is that while WoS is out there, they can always bulk up and try it in FBB. Some physique girls look like middleweight FBB now, so there is always hope.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 05:20:39 am »
It’s going kind of how I figured it would. Pretty much all women would go into physique and the amateur FBB numbers would go down to just a very tiny number.

But just as I thought, I figure a few of these women who are considered too muscular would “move up” into FBB.  That’s what happened with Andrea Shaw and Jill Blondin. Now Michaela Aycock is another one.

I figure some would move to FBB simply because there are so many WPD competitors and it gets harder and harder to place high. It’s good for the FBB pro ranks, but I agree it’s pretty sad to see so few FBBs at the amateur level.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 01:14:42 am »
It’s going kind of how I figured it would. Pretty much all women would go into physique and the amateur FBB numbers would go down to just a very tiny number.

But just as I thought, I figure a few of these women who are considered too muscular would “move up” into FBB.  That’s what happened with Andrea Shaw and Jill Blondin. Now Michaela Aycock is another one.

I figure some would move to FBB simply because there are so many WPD competitors and it gets harder and harder to place high. It’s good for the FBB pro ranks, but I agree it’s pretty sad to see so few FBBs at the amateur level.

I notice all the women are actually getting bigger. At some point  fitness, physique, bikini, and  figure will just be like weight classes. There will be more FBBs in the future. I can already tell there will be no shortage of muscular women. Just give it a few years and physique will basically be lightweight bodybuilding.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2019 NPC USA Championship

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View