Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579596 Posts in 73836 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 02:19:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: How big is too big?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: How big is too big?  (Read 20623 times)

Offline TheMoleUK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Big fan of super strong & super tall ladies
Re: #DISCUSSION: How big is too big?
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2020, 06:27:32 pm »
How big is too big? Well for me...

On the subject of height maybe a mile or two? I like giantess fiction but not when the heroine (or otherwise) is too big to interact with people/objects.

On body size anything much more than max human starts to work backwards for me. I much prefer superstrength to superbig.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2020, 06:27:32 pm »

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2020, 05:07:03 pm »
I like stories where the woman's build bears at least SOME resemblance to realistic: 5- to 7-feet tall, anywhere between buff and huge, but not wildly disproportionate in terms of muscle size, that sort of thing. Same in terms of strength: I like somewhere between 5 and 100 times normal; beyond that, my interest usually diminishes. But a well-told story goes a long way.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline D.Gladio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2020, 11:23:08 pm »
Sorry if it's not spelled correctly.  English is not my native language.  I like that the height is a little higher than what a grown man can reach.  As long as it is proportional and does not have muscles that are too large in proportion.

Offline D.Gladio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2020, 11:23:39 pm »
Sorry if it's not spelled correctly.  English is not my native language.  I like that the height is a little higher than what a grown man can reach.  As long as it is proportional and does not have muscles that are too large in proportion.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2020, 04:16:00 pm »
I've noticed that "too big" tends to depend a lot on the story and the quality of the description.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2020, 11:18:30 pm »
I prefer average height, anywhere from 5'1" to around 6"0" and more realistic size like what a man can achieve.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2020, 10:28:55 pm »
An author can make his/her character as big as they want.

But for plots set in the 20th and 21st centuries, for most purposes getting over 6'3" and 270 pounds is going to hem in the story a lot.  Being over 6'1" is an awkward inconvenience in most parts of North America, let alone other parts of the world. 

Also being too much bigger than any opponent eliminates any suspense over who will win the fights.

My favorite size is 5'0" to 5'10" in the bikini model to physique competitor size range.  Someone really strong and athletic, reflexes and endurance, but can hide it under a baggy sweater and loose jeans.   Also brainy.   ;)

Variety is the spice of life.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: How big is too big?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View