Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574505 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 01:03:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  #REQUEST: Morph, PLZ
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #REQUEST: Morph, PLZ  (Read 4956 times)

fredzeppelin

#REQUEST: Morph, PLZ
« on: January 10, 2013, 02:18:17 am »
^-^

MORPHS of images may be requested in this thread.

This advice may be helpful:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Consider, before you make requests, you should make some posts and get some Karma first.  Folks are more likely to do something you request if you are an active part of the community.

When you do post a request, it's much easier for a MORPH to be created if you provide an image [or several] as a starting point for the MORPHER.

You should also know that if you make a bunch of requests while not being a contributor to the FORUM in some way, you may find your membership closed and your IP banned.  It's simply not fair to the other members what they want and not offer something in return.

RE-UPLOADS must be requested here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:thanks:

Someone want to morph this "Katherine Webb" beauty who's been in the news lately?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's exciting enough in her natural form, as a bulked up bodybuilder my sanity would be threatened!

This member is still on the FORUM [under another 'nick'].  If his long-lost request is answered, I'll bring it to his attention.  I will also award *KARMA* in case he doesn't... ~Mod E15R91F

Forum Saradas

#REQUEST: Morph, PLZ
« on: January 10, 2013, 02:18:17 am »

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Morph request [rather than FFBB in Fantasy/Superheroine Art]
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 03:56:38 pm »
Moved here from a thread marked FFBB in Fantasy/Superheroine Art.  Sounds more like a morph request

Man I would SO love it if someone created a photo of an FBB in a super tight dress, showing off for the boys by kicking field goals in sexy high heels 👠 👠 👠 🏈

Offline godfather72

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#REQUESTS: [godfather72] Morphs
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 12:29:56 pm »
I do requests people  :singing:

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: #REQUEST: Morph, PLZ
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 07:44:47 pm »
  ^-^

From time-to-time, I come across MORPH REQUESTS that have been
"buried" in obscure corners of the FORUM.  This thread might give MORPHERS a chance to
demonstrate their skills, and earn some *KARMA* as well.

:thanks:

~Mod E15R91F

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  #REQUEST: Morph, PLZ

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View