Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574248 Posts in 72871 Topics by 28738 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 06:20:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Brandi Mae
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brandi Mae  (Read 5207 times)

Offline meteora113

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Brandi Mae
« on: December 07, 2021, 02:55:26 pm »
I couldn’t find a thread specifically on her, but she’s coming to my area soon. What is a session with her like?

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Brandi Mae
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 07:52:43 pm »
I visited Brandi Mae’s website about 7 years ago. Her fees for session work and “other” services are pricey. At the time; Brandi was charging a prospective client $1000.00 for a one hour introduction and cocktails. Brandi Mae is a stunning lady, however I can only fantasize about a session with her. I have seen Brandi Mae in a few videos for Kip and Utopia Entertainment. She’s legitimate and does good work.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 03:35:26 am »
I visited Brandi Mae’s website about 7 years ago. Her fees for session work and “other” services are pricey. At the time; Brandi was charging a prospective client $1000.00 for a one hour introduction and cocktails. Brandi Mae is a stunning lady, however I can only fantasize about a session with her. I have seen Brandi Mae in a few videos for Kip and Utopia Entertainment. She’s legitimate and does good work.

Overall she is high quality but $1000.00 is too steep IMO.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 09:18:46 pm »
I just saw Brandi in Vegas last month.  She was fun, and no where near $1000.
Yo.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 10:52:01 pm »

^^^^

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 11:04:18 pm »

That’s good news. Brandi has obviously made some adjustments to her fees. I may have schedule a weekend trip to Las Vegas. I have been told Tori Nyx also does great sessions. A two hour Saturday session with Brandi and a two hour Sunday session with Tori sounds nice. Airfare and hotel accommodations off the strip should be reasonably priced.

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 03:25:24 am »
She listed in SG a trip to NYC! 

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2021, 03:59:11 am »

Overall she is high quality but $1000.00 is too steep IMO.

I mean you can read between the lines of what "and cocktails" means. It sounds like she's lowered her price and is just doing the normal session stuff now.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2021, 06:19:55 am »
Saw Brandi Mae about 3 years ago in Vegas. Was not $1000 but session was worth $2000

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2021, 11:10:13 am »
I agree with busthemus I saw her in Vegas in November. It was my first time meeting her she is beautiful down to earth a very classy lady. I had great conversation with her when I first met her at a the women on fire wrestling event. She is a very nice lady. I sessioned with her two days later and had so much fun with her that I’ve already booked her when she comes to nj in January. I can’t wait to see her. She is a first ballot in the session Hall of Fame so she is DEFINITELY a must see I GUARANTEE you will have a great time

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2021, 05:05:50 pm »
This thread could not have come at a more propitious time as I will be attending our industry's annual trade show in mid- January.  Like others, I have tended to look for alternatives based on Brandie Mae's previous reviews.  In addition, I also had a longstanding relationship with Yasmin until she retired and since then have been seeing Kortney Olson after she moved to Vegas.  But unfortunately, SHE will be back in Australia for an extended period of time.

So the dilemma for me is I NOW see that Brandi Mae is going to be in New York when I will be there and yet another of my favorites... Amazon Nikki will be flying OUT the morning I will be flying IN :what:

So it now appears I'll be "all dressed up with nowhere to go" (Meatloaf / Bat Out of Hell)...LOL.

I guess what I'm asking is has anyone had any experiences with TORI NYX or MJ the DOMINATOR  that they could share with me...it would be most appreciated!!!   

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2022, 05:57:07 pm »
Saw her Wednesday Night it was amazing feel bad for anyone who missed out.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2022, 07:12:10 pm »
Been a while and I don't think she's been on cam for a year, what's her size these days?

Online Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2022, 07:23:58 pm »

Damn son . . . you continue to be my hero.  Keep it up!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2022, 11:10:32 pm »
Definitely missed out - wanted to see her but she didn’t have any availability / hopefully she comes back east - wound up seeing Ms Melissa instead which was good- but I’ve seen Ms Melissa several times and never have seen Brandi

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Brandi Mae

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View