Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572739 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:32:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Boss caught me looking
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Boss caught me looking  (Read 15544 times)

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Boss caught me looking
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 11:04:43 am »
Awesome 👍, Thanks, this story is so hot 🔥🔥🔥!! Gets better with each new post!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 11:04:43 am »

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2023, 08:40:48 pm »
Con’t

We got to our destination .. I had to quickly find a bathroom after Susan caused another mess in my pants..  Leaving the car Susan said to the driver … “excellent ride sweetie .. expect a good tip” .. and I have to give the guy credit .. he jumped out of the car and had the guts to ask Susan for her number …. Susan stopped and smiled and said .. “ you seem like a really nice guy ..  how about this .. I have you listed now in my Uber app .. so I will call you”.  .. you could see the hope and  anticipation in his face .. as he said “ oh wow .. wow  .. that would be awesome .. please .. please .. call me anytime”

Diane and I followed Susan into the new office and watching her walking from the back was just as exciting as seeing her enter the office .. Her broad back and shoulders were as wide as two men and had to turn slightly to enter a doorway .. Her confidence was apparent and as she approached people everyone seams to almost step back to give her way.. Watching her butt in here tight business skirt with bulging quads visible from her back was amazing as they round her legs and add to an hour glass figure .. I had the urge to hop on her back and I’m sure she would not even have noticed my weight .... but of course I restrained myself.

Susan entered the office with a booming “hello everyone, and welcome to the Orion team .. Our company is Orion Assets closed the acquisition and we are here for the office migration”. The look on everyones face in the office was priceless, as Susan headed to the conference room ..  The office manager was at the conference room door and when Susan shook his hand you could see him looking up in awe as we entered the room and we all got right to work. Of course Susan commanded attention of everyone and drove the meeting and as we wrapped up she mentioned that Diane and I would handle all the IT migration issues as her two top trusted employees .. and it was a wrap for the day.

On the way down in the elevator both Diane and I were anticipating something but of course remained professional .. we did not want Susan to get any ideas that we were not able to handle the situation, so Susan broke the ice and said lets grab a quick drink at a local bar I know before I hear to the gym .. you didn’t have to ask us twice.

At the bar Susan grabbed a round booth in the back that was bit secluded  and ordered for the table which was one of those power moves.. Susan sat across from Diane and I and with a big grin Susan flex here right biceps creating this incredible big softball bump in here suit jacket and she kicked off her high heels and placed each one of here feet in our crouches .. and said "thanks for the support today guys .. so glad you are on my team and here is your bonus for the day” … I reached down and grabbed onto Susan’s massive calf muscle and Susan immediate started pressing her foot like she was playing a bass drum pushing me up against the seat while flexing her arms .. she’s smiled when I grabbed here calf and said “way to show initiative Matt .. well done” .. and that prompted Diane to quickly grab Susan’s calf muscle and in turn she was now getting played like a bass drum .. Susan seamed to love the complete control she had over us and as Diane and we held on to her calf muscle we felt it bulging with each push and watching her flex we simultaneously came and it was pure ecstasy ..  The delight in Susan’s face was immediate .. she said to us “now that was special .. seeing you both cum at the same time .. I have to admit is first and I love it …. As we sat there in awe Susan finished with .. “ok guys drink up I need to get to the gym”. .. and now I had another mess to clean ..

To be Continued

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2023, 12:47:17 am »
Con’t

Back in the office and few days passed and there were no rewards of any kind ..  Diane and I shared a special bond with Susan and with each other .. We both were completely infatuated with Susan and we wanted more rewards.. If Diane and I talked about what happened in the car or at the bar we both started to get excited and would have to stop or things could get out of control .. As I mentioned Diane was an attractive middle aged women with a great body and fantastic round ass .. But I did not want to cross a line and by all accounts she was really into here husband so we kept it all about Susan and striking the right balance not to screw things up.  Clearly there were HR issues here but neither of us would dare ruin what we had so we worked hard for the company and completely worshiped Susan..

Every night either Diane or I would take turns leaving late hoping to catch Susan in a good mood and maybe in a reward giving mood..  One night when I stay late everyone left including Susan and I was stuck on a call so Susan said on the way out “ Matt, be sure door is locked when you leave and have a good night” .. I shouted back .. “Will do Susan .. Goodnight” and finished my call.

I closed the office door locked and turned to get on the elevator and juts then the elevator door opened and it was Susan .. I was shocked .. Susan stepped of the elevator and she stood there hands on her hips with no suit jacket on .. Just a extremely tight laser blue sating top down to her tampered waist and tight skirt.. Her massive legs perched on top of stiletto heel made here easily over 6 feet tall .. I had to look up to meet her eyes and my head about came up to her massive round muscular breast.. Susan reached down and put her hands under my arm pits and lifted up to her eyes .. I of course started to get immediately aroused .. She held me there in the air and said .. “you know Matt its been a while since I thanked you for all the extra hours you put in and when I got down to the car I realized I didn’t properly thank you when I left” …

I was in heaven and could not help myself so I simply gushed and said “Oh Susan, I'm completely yours” .. and a reached up and put my arms around her big muscular neck and pulled myself into her and Susan obliged .. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight and I simply buried my head in Susan’s shoulder .. I could not stop gushing so this point so I said..  “Susan, your are so amazingly powerful .. I love how you make me feel I’ll do anything .. anything for you” … Susan chuckled and said.  .. “ok Matt, I know .. I know .. you like my muscles and it turns you on .. I get it .. so good news for you .. this is how I reward my special employees so you are in luck”. .. and she was right ..I was the luckiest guys on the planet ..  Susan then moved her right hand down to my butt and pulled me in close to her body and pressed my crotch into her ab muscles which literally felt like a wash board .. I felt the ripples on her stomach covered in the smoothes laser blue silk blouse.. It felt amazing to be held in the air by my powerful amazon boss who wanted nothing but to reward me for hard work..

Susan wasn’t done with me yet .. she started to move me up and down the front of her body as I held on to her neck looking into her eyes .. as Susan smiled at me staring intently to see my reaction she was moving me faster and faster up and down and with each up motion she pressed me hard into her abs to make me erect member feel the bumps as a glided smoothly over the silk blouse .. It didn’t take long and I started to convulse Orgasmickly  until I went completely limp .. Susan held me there for a while in her arms and whispered in my ear “Thank you Matt for being such a good employee .. keep up the good work and more rewards will cum your way .. pun intended” . and she laughed out load.

She gently put me down and put her hands one my shoulders and said looked me directly in the eyes smiled and said  .. “ok .. see you tomorrow Matt .. have a fun night and think about that when your going to sleep tonight”…  And she turned and got on the elevator .. I stood there for a minute completely relaxed and content .. and I had another mess to clean up

To be continued

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2023, 11:48:45 pm »
Loving this story. Susan is the greatest boss in the world.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2023, 01:28:27 am »
KARMA... My God this is a hot story with a possibility of a few unexpected turns in the road. LOL!

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2023, 05:22:21 pm »
Con’t

Getting back to work was not easy after my elevator experience ..  and Susan started to sense that .. After a week or so had passed she walked over to Diane and I and as always we were all smiles .. Susan stood there as magnificent as ever but today instead of her staple satin blouse she was wearing tight cream sweater and you could make out the lace on her bra which was attempting to control her huge muscular chest..

Susan greeted us and said “So how are my two best employees doing today ?”  .. Diane started first so I let her roll with it  ..

Diane replied “Well Susan, you know Matt and I have been supporting the new office, but the office manager keeps saying stuff that I think you should know” .. At that point I jumped in as I didn’t want this to get out of control, so I said “Hold on Diane … I think we can handle it .. no need to bring Susan into this”. .. Of course Susan would not have that ..  so she said  “No Matt .. I want to hear it .. go on Diane”.  ..   So Diane replied .. “Matt and I have been working together to get everyone settled in the new office and the other day when I was talking to the office manager, and he said … So how are my two favorite Muscle Lady Lackies doing.. .. and so felt like he was mocking us”

Susan took a long pause, but you could tell she was not happy so after a few seconds said … “ok .. I’ll tell you what .. I have a meeting with Frank later today ate the new office .. I want you two there with me .. nothing like radical candor which you have a manager who likes to share his opinions”

And with that Susan went to her office and I watched the massive frame of v shaped her back all the way her bulging muscular calf which popped out with every step ..

To Be Continued

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2023, 05:56:44 pm »
Con’t

Following Susan into Franks office was both exciting and scary .. Diane and I both felt a bit anxious... Frank had a big office with a small conference table for four so we all sat down and of course Susan led the conversation ..  She started with “So Frank tell me how the employee transitions are going and have Matt and Diane been helpful”. .. Frank jumped right in and started with “well thank-you Susan for coming here and it couldn’t be going any better .. Matt and Diane have been really great with the team” ..   Susan paused and said  “Really Frank .. I mean for a couple of lackies you think they are great ??”  ..

Frank stumbled on his words maybe sensing Susan was upset said “hold on Susan, I was kidding with Diane .. nothing to that” .. Susan smiled and responded with .. “Oh so you do not think they are the Muscle lady Lackies” ..
Now Frank started to get annoyed and said in a stern voice .. “Hold on Susan, if you think you can come to my office and treat me like this in front of your employees you got another thing coming for you”.  .. At that point Susan stood up with her hands on her hips looking down at Frank and said very sternly “Frank .. you better choose your next words carefully” … Frank didn’t listen .. his next sentence was about to show him who the real boss was ..

Frank replied “choose my words .. chose my words .. “well if you think I’m going to let some muscle bound bimbo talk to me like this well ..”  Frank could not finish the sentence as Susan reached down grabbed him by his jacket and lifted him clear out of his chair .. Frank is no small man .. 5 foot 11, 240/250 pounds .. big pot belly .. and there he was on his tippy toes being held tight and looking Susan in the eyes .. She then lifted him slowly so his feet were dangling and walked him over to the wall across the room which is about 5 feet away and his feet never touched the ground .. and as she held him against the wall she slid him up the wall a bit and stopped and held him there looking him in the eyes .. and she said “I’m sorry Frank ..  what was that you were saying about a muscle-bound bimbo”

Frank stammering could not form a sentence .. and Susan then raised her right leg between Franks legs and rested him there against the wall while she took her right arm and flexed it in Franks face and said .. “Am I a muscle-bound Bimbo Frank”. ..

Frank stared at the massive bicep that formed under her suit jacket and again could not form any words .. so Susan simply released him from the wall and slid down to the floor and he had a visible hard-on and wet spot popped a tent in his pants..

Susan laughed and looked back at Diane and I and said ..”Look at Big Frank, he’s got a thing for muscle bound bimbos I guess” .. and she turned to walk out she finished with “Let’s go guys and don’t worry guys .. Frank will treat you with respect from now on”

Another great day working for Susan

To be continued

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2023, 10:07:40 pm »
Con’t

As we were leaving Franks office I saw him retreat to his desk and flop down in his chair holding his head .. I’m sure his mind was spinning in disbelief at how he was completely handled by Susan .. this incredibly powerful business savvy amazon ..

We all went to the receptionist and Susan asked .. “Hey there … do you have  a private office we could use ?  .. Matt, Diane and I have an important conference call and we need some privacy” ..  My first thought was .. What conference call .. but with Susan you go with the flow.

The receptionist obliged and gave Susan an access card and said .. “sure, its sort of a private area set up for a renovation next month with a couple of offices so take you pick .. all the phones still work” .. And we were off following Susan down a hall with an access key to what looked like our own private wing on the floor and as soon as Susan keyed us in we all looked around and Susan said .. “well this is going to be a perfect space for us to finish this transition” ….

Susan closed the door behind us to make sure it locked and said “that will do” and headed towards an office with a coach a couple of chairs and large wall mirror and Diane and I both followed and an enthusiastic … “looks great”

When we got to the secluded office Susan took off here jacket and stood there in a stunning tight dark skirt high heels and incredibly tight sweater that showed every inch and the veins in her massive arms from her shoulder to here wrist were clearly visible .. both Diane and I stood there stunned at how beautiful and stunning and muscular Susan was ..

Susan looked in the mirror .. and said “wow, Frank got me all pumped up.. look at those veins" and struck a double bicep pose .. and then really crazy .. she quickly went to a bodybuilder Most Muscular pose with a big, long grunt …

Susan saw us looking at her through the mirror and I panicked .. that was my big first mistake in the office .. but that was the case this time .. Susan smiled, turned to us and said “come here guys .. bring it in” with her arms open ..

Diane and I quickly obliged and ran to Susan’s arms which she wrapped around our waist and lifted both of us in the air to eye level and while smiling Susan said “Do you think Big Frank is going to mess with my team anymore”

It’s hard to describe the feeling of excitement as being held together with Diane in Susan’s arms and holding onto to her and feeling her incredible back muscles .. but it was also a feeling of being completely safe and protected .. and you could see the same admiration and feeling in Diane’s face as well ..

We loved our boss and we would do anything to please her ..

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2023, 12:23:08 pm »
Wow it's awesome. Please try to make some scene where your boss saves from enemies by beating them up

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2023, 03:59:12 am »
Outstanding story! Susan is the perfect boss! The boss of my dreams!!!
K+++

Offline watson2022

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2023, 07:53:05 am »
Love the effect her power had on Frank.

Offline watson2022

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2023, 03:03:02 pm »
Hope a new part to follow.

Offline schokie88

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2023, 06:48:05 pm »
Great Story

Offline watson2022

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2023, 11:35:13 am »
Hope another update to come.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Boss caught me looking

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View