Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576050 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:04:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Kidnapping
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Kidnapping  (Read 3621 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
The Kidnapping
« on: April 16, 2019, 02:26:05 am »
The Kidnapping

I had been living on my own for a couple years.  I often thought about what it would be like to have a girlfriend, but the single life was pretty nice.  Quiet and I could do basically whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.  Nothing tying me down.  I'd go to work during the week and relax on the weekends.  Pretty normal, nothing unusual.  Until one day, I heard a knock on my door.  I peeked out the front window.  There were two rather large women standing on my front porch.  In hindsight, I probably should've thought about it a little more before opening the door, but I did it anyways.  The second I opened it a crack they shoved it open, knocking me on my butt. 

They were both dressed in black, the tightness of the clothing showing off obviously muscular physiques.  And they were both very pretty, looking remarkably close to famous actresses- a Lucy Liu and a Zoe Saldana.  Both of which I wouldn't mind spending a little time with if it weren't for my current situation.  They didn't say a word as they both reached down to grab me.  It was about then that I realized I probably should move, but by then it was a little too late.  I struggled briefly before Lucy Liu just hauled back and slammed her fist into my face.  And it was bye bye world. 

I woke up in a dark room with a splitting headache.  How hard did she hit me?  I couldn't move my arms or legs, so I assumed I was tied to whatever I was sitting on.  A light switched on overhead, nearly blinding me.  I was indeed tied to a chair, in the middle of a room with white walls.  A door opened in front of me and the two girls walked in, stopping in front of me.

"Still alive, then?"  the one who looked like Zoe Saldana asked. 

"Where am I?"  I asked, head still pounding.

"With us."  the one who looked like Lucy Liu answered.

"Who is us?  And why did you kidnap me?" 

"My name is Zoe, this is Lucy."  the one who looked like Zoe Saldana said.

"You've got to be kidding me.  Like the actresses?"  I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"If you are referring to Hollywood, those are body doubles we use to make money on the side.  We are the true Zoe Saldana and Lucy Liu."  Zoe said. 

What was going on? 

"You still haven't told me why I'm here and tied to a chair."  I was starting to get annoyed. 

"You're going to live with us."  Lucy said.

"What was that now?" 

"You belong to us now.  We have chosen you to live in the Muscle Mansion."  Zoe said.

"What?  I don't belong to you.  And I have a life.  You can't just take that away."  I said, even though I knew it wasn't much of one.

"What life?  You live by yourself and work at a job you don't like.  The only family you have is your mother, who you will be allowed to visit whenever you like."  Zoe said, crossing her large arms. 

"How do you know this?  Have you been spying on me?"  I was dumbfounded.

"Of course.  We must obtain information on all potential candidates."  Lucy said, also crossing her arms.

"Candidates for what?  And why me?  I'm not special.  I'm sure there's plenty of better guys out there."  I just wanted to leave.

"Your Flex Chi is the higher than all others put together."  Zoe said, smiling.

"What is Flex Chi?  Will you just let me go?  I've got things to do."  Again, I didn't really have things to do, but I just wanted to be home. 

"No you don't.  And Flex Chi has to do with the level of attraction you have to females with muscle.  You are obsessed with it to the point of fully believing in it's place in this world."

"I'm not obsessed with it."  I wasn't even convinced with my argument.

"Your Flex Chi does not lie.  You are the key to saving the world of female bodybuilding."  Lucy said, walking around behind me.

"Saving it?" I said.

"Indeed.  Without your Chi, females around the world would lose the ability to build muscle and eventually all personality, sexiness, and even physical appearance would fade away, turning all women into none other than human robots.  The combined Chi of the rest of the world has barely kept the muscle afloat.  You are, shall we say the Neo of female muscle.   You are the one.  With your Chi, the floodgates would be unlocked with unlimited potential."  Zoe said, as she knelt down in front of me.   "There is a group of men that would see the endgame happen to women, they wish them to be props in their pursuit for domination.  We can't let this happen.  And more to the point-  the more you power us with your Chi, the more you will enjoy."

"You gals really have a lot of time on your hands.  Now if you can just let me go..." 

"Lucy, I do believe he is in need of a demonstration.  Would you like to do the honors?"  Zoe said, stepping back and waving her hand in my direction.

"With pleasure."

Lucy slunk around the front of the chair and lifted her leg over me, settling her rear down on my lap.   My penis started stirring almost instantly.  These girls don't play fair.  She put her arms up in the air and allowed Zoe to slowly remove her top.  I looked down as more and more skin was revealed, a rippling six pack of muscular bricks harder than steel appeared, inch by inch.  I bit my lip, as the shirt continued upwards, briefly snagging on a set of perfectly formed pectorals, soft and round, filling the bra like a pair of super strength breasts. Until she flexed, sending them into a bulging vein covered frenzy, growing and grinding against my measly flat board of a chest.  With one final pull, the shirt was free.  Her piercing green eyes stared directly into mine as she flipped the jet black hair out of her eyes and erotically licked her lips.  My penis was rock hard at this point, right underneath her, but I didn't have time for embarrassment.  She slowly brought both arms up and flexed the most delicious pair of biceps I had ever seen.  I could imagine laying my hands on those masterpieces, having the steely peak rub sensually against my palm, the perfect round ball of muscular goodness overflowing my grip, the meaty tricep prying my fingers apart as it erupts into a horseshoe fit for a Clydesdale.  Right in the middle of my muscular wet dream, Lucy's soft, dreamy lips met mine, both shocking and heavenly, wrapped into one wild package.  The moment she ended the kiss, I saw a tiny spark light up her eyes for the briefest time.  And that's when the real fun started.

Forum Saradas

The Kidnapping
« on: April 16, 2019, 02:26:05 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: The Kidnapping
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 07:44:50 am »
God, what a lucky guy, I'd kill to be in his position. I guess my muscle chi isn't as strong as his. Oh well, I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 08:01:06 pm »
 Heck yeah

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 11:27:55 pm »
God, what a lucky guy, I'd kill to be in his position. I guess my muscle chi isn't as strong as his. Oh well, I look forward to more. k+!

It would be tough to match his level.   ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Kidnapping

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View