Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574158 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:30:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  What is your most read story?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What is your most read story?  (Read 47543 times)

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: What is your most read story?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 08:46:13 pm »
I always liked the "Monster" series.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 08:46:13 pm »

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 09:57:21 pm »
I always liked the "Monster" series.

What series is this? Sounds interesting.

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 01:32:28 am »
I forget the author's name, but it was a series of stories about a Korean woman named Ester or Es.  She was massive, strong and brutal.  I had alway hoped that the author would right one more about her turning over a new leaf and actually falling in love and caring for someone.

The author also wrote "muscles of mercy" about a young powerhouse that goes after her sister's abusive psychiatrist.

I think they are here somewhere.

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 01:34:18 am »

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 08:55:27 pm »
I forget the author's name, but it was a series of stories about a Korean woman named Ester or Es.  She was massive, strong and brutal.  I had alway hoped that the author would right one more about her turning over a new leaf and actually falling in love and caring for someone.

The author also wrote "muscles of mercy" about a young powerhouse that goes after her sister's abusive psychiatrist.

I think they are here somewhere.

Thanks a bunch!!! Muscles of Mercy is a story that I've been looking for quite a while now, but just couldn't remember the name!

Offline Raffman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2019, 01:33:37 pm »
Definety a series called "Dominating my husband" by well that's a good question.

-

Dominating my husband. Chapter 6.
Karen Young Karen12613@aol.com
My husbands suffers his first rape.

This story contains violence and sexually explicit material and should only be read by adults who are not
offended by such.

This is the story of how I came to dominate my husband. It, for the most part, describes real events in our
lives.

I was sitting with Lisa at the kitchen table. She was reminding me that its been six months since I've
began dominating my husband. She takes from her bag a box and tells me it is my six month anniversary
gift. I open it and am almost shocked at what I see. Sitting before me nestled in tissue paper is a dildo. I
had never actually scene one in person before. It was about 8 inches in length. It was attached to a garter
like strap. In the back end of it was a rounded knob which Lisa assured me would be very pleasurable to
my clitoris.

'What?' I gasped.

'That's right. You use this on Mike. You wear it, and pleasure yourself like you never imagined.' I was
trying to imagine Lisa using a devise like this and that, frankly, excited me. That is another story.

Anyway, I stated that Mike would never be able to handle this, and I'm not so sure I want him to. I mean,
this seemed even to severe for me. Lisa assured me that Mike would struggle at first, like he has with
everything else, but he'd learn to accept it, and even enjoy it. She explained that by penetrating him this
way, I would ultimately be reaching the back of his prostate with the dildo and could, in fact, cause him to
ejaculate with it. Wow, I thought. I couldn't imagine. Still, this excited me, handling the hard rubber in
my fingers, picturing it entering his tender ass. I'll try it.

Because it was his first time, and mine also, Lisa suggested he be placed in bondage, to prevent him from
hurting himself, or me. I heartily agreed. I'd been tying him up in bed mostly, with him on his back. For
this to work, he'll need to be upright, preferably bending over. We discussed it some and came up with a
suitable position.

That night, Mike came home early. I told him I had a special surprise for him. When I do this, I expect
him to wait for me in the bedroom, without anything on. I found him that way and started to undress. He
was hard with anticipation. He watched as I brought my rippling limbs out from beneath my clothing, his
erection growing harder by the moment. Right up until I reached in my draw and pulled out the dildo.

'What do you think you are going to do with that?'

'Exactly what you think my dear.' I proceeded to take some lengths of rope I had cut and laid them out on
the bed.

'Karen, no way. I don't care what you do, you are not going to put that thing inside of me.'

'Really Mike. I don't know why you insist on playing these games. We both know that I can and will do
what I please. Now this can get uncomfortable for you if you try and resist, so I suggest you don't. Anyone
who's done this will tell you that your best course of behavior at this point is to try to relax, and maybe
restrict your movement at least until you are used to it.'

Mike went for the closet and took out his robe, his raging erection starting to retreat. 'You are nuts, you'll
have to kill me.'

I met him at the closet and grabbed him in sort of a bear hold. He was fighting hard, trying to escape. This
was the hardest he's fought in a long time and I was immediately pleased that I had decided to do this. He
squirmed in my grasp as I dragged him to the bed.

Now I'd been working out hard for the last six months. Though I was pretty strong when I started, and
strong enough to defeat my husband, I was nothing like I was now. I now had fully developed muscles
over my entire body. My legs and arms would be the envy of any man, toned and hard, yet also the envy of
any women as I continued to run and perform aerobic exercise that only enhanced their shapely sexy
curves. My stomach was rock hard, showing ripples of muscles from 200 sit ups a day. I had little trouble
wrestling him to the bed. He fought hard though, and I was unable to control him sufficiently to get a rope
and start binding his arms. I had to subdue him further, but I didn't really want to hurt him.

He was kicking and trying to free his arms when his elbow shot back and clipped my on my face. My head
shot back and I released my grip on him. It was the hardest I'd ever been hit, and by far, the hardest my
husband had ever fought me. He scampered to the floor and started for the door. I grabbed a rope and
tackled him in the hall way. The close space didn't allow much movement, so I couldn't use my legs
much. I felt my cheek begin to swell as he started to kick his feet in an effort to push me off. He was on
his back kicking at me when I got to my knees and just grabbed his ankles. I pinned them under my arms
and just held them their. He was twisting mightily, but I clamped his ankle bone between my hard biceps
and my chest. I was furious as I felt the pain his elbow caused. He know damn well my superior physical
abilities. He should be fighting me like this. I got to my feet, still holding his ankles under my arms,
lifting his body off the ground. I held him like that a while, his head against the carpet. He started to
weaken and his thrashing became less intense. I abruptly twisted his legs, forcing him to his stomach. I
then drove down, smashing his feet toward his buttocks. He yelled in pain as his legs bore the full force of
my assault. I crossed his ankles and bent them into his back. His face was now crushed into the rug. He
was using his arms to try and lift himself and me off the ground but it was hopeless. His weak muscles
could never lift that much and he soon realized this and gave up.

I held him like that for several minutes, driving his head into the carpet, keeping his ankles twisted
between my powerful feminine thighs. I started pushing him forward on the carpet. I was purposefully
hurting him at this point because he struck me. I was acting more out of anger than out of sexual desire,
yet I was still very aroused. He did all he could do with his hands and arms just to minimize his rug burns.
Still, he was completely defeated and exhausted from the fight. Of course, my superior feminine muscle
was just getting started. I leaned down and grabbed his both wrists in my hands. I pulled up on his left
wrist, flipping him on his back. I maintained my hold on his right wrist, painfully twisting his arm behind
his back. When he was on his back, I switched hands and simple straddled him. He was very
uncomfortable as our combined weight on top of his twisted arm caused him pain.

'That was quit a struggle Michael. It is good to see that you feel so strongly about this, but needless to say,
it was wasted effort.' I tugged on his pinned arm some and his fact was twisted in agony. 'Now I am
going to roll you back on your stomach and tie you arms securely. I want you to grab your elbows behind
you. Please don't make this any more difficult than it all ready is.'

I rolled him back and he stretched and grabbed his elbows. I fastened the short length of rope tightly
around his wrist, then around his upper arms. I tied the ends off and he securely bound. I helped him to
his feet and ushered him back into the bed room. He took one look at the dildo laying on the bed and
again tried to bolt the room. I simply held out my ankle and tripped him. He landed with a thud, with no
hands or arms available to break his fall. He just laid there as I gathered the reaming ropes. He was
watching me and began to cry. He had tears down his cheeks when I again helped him up and positioned
him at the foot of the bed. With my foot, I guided his legs to spread apart and then quickly fastened each
foot to the legs of the bed. I then loosely tied a rope around his neck and pulled the free end to the head
board. I worked it through the brass and pulled up, pulling his head forward toward the head board until
he was bent at the waist. I took out the slack and tied the last knot. He was whimpering as I slowly strode
behind him, taking the dildo and placing it directly beneath his mouth. I began feeling his soft buttocks
and thighs, anticipating my violation of him. I felt his body stiffen and he quivered.

I picked up the dildo and instructed him to take it in his mouth. I wanted him to lubricate it. I pumped his
mouth with it and giggled as his head went up and down to the limit of the rope as he gave a blow job to
the dildo. When I was satisfied, I removed it and slipped it on. The strap fit snuggly around my shapely
midsection. I positioned it such that I felt the knob rub me. It looked huge extending from my slender
physique. I positioned the tip just outside his hole. It was dripping with his saliva.

I reached forward, grabbing his tightly bound arms to steady myself. 'I'm going to enter you Michael.
Please try to relax and just accept it.' He was whimpering as I thrust my hips forward, penetrating my
husbands ass hole. The dildo was smooth and wet and began to enter. He yelped and stiffened further. I
felt his limbs tremble against my bonds. I continued, gradually adding pressure. The reverse end of the
dildo was pushing against my pussy and the knob successfully found my clit. I was in rapture as I pushed
harder, extolling. 'Relax Michael. Your going to make this hurt more. Its not in yet.' After a moment, my
efforts were rewarded as the dildo was inexorably pushed further into my husband. It was the most
powerful feeling I ever had. My muscular legs and gluts drove the dildo further, and my husband wailed
in discomfort and humiliation. I stood straight up, and placed my hands on his hips as I started to fuck
him with the dildo. Each stroke further rubbing the knob against my engorged clit.

I came in a powerful orgasm, waves of cascading pleasure that nearly rendered my unconscious. I was
furiously pumping him now, standing erect, throwing back my hair, racing toward a second orgasm. He
was just grunting with each thrust, but there was little else he could do. He was that sufficiently bonded
that he had no ability to move or protest. I drove that dildo until I was sure it could go no further. He was
panting almost, as his cock grew to its full length. I came again and was sufficiently winded that I needed
to slow down my movements. My head was spinning and my pussy was soaked with sex juice. I leaned on
his back and arms and began taking slow long thrusts with the dildo. In and out, I felt it pull at his inner
hole. The resistance was much lower and I felt the shaft moving smoothly within him now. I caught a
glimpse of his face, and sure enough, he had that pre-orgasmic look on.

'Come on you slut,' I whispered as I thrusted. 'Take it. Take it until it makes you come. You can't stop it,
you might as well enjoy it. Where's all that hot juice?' He was panting like a dog now. I saw droll drip
from his suspended head as I continued my violation. After a few moments, I thrusted even harder,
pinning the tip of the dildo against his prostate. He actually came at that moment, shooting himself in the
face with his juice. He lifted his head but I just forced it down. 'Watch yourself come slave. I want you to
see what a slut you are.'

After several impressive bursts, he was finished and I withdrew the dildo. I moved around in front of him
and laid beneath his suspend torso. 'Now lick it clean. I can't put it away dirty.' I grabbed his head in
lowered it so he gave my dildo a blow job. His head bobbed up and down and tears again formed in his
eyes as he suffered this humiliation to my delight.

I removed the dildo and quickly untied him. We laid in bed together, my arms wrapped around him softly.
I felt truly blessed, having a husband who could withstand such an act. We discussed it and while he said
he'll never be able to enjoy getting himself fuck like that, he understands that this is how it will have to be
from time to time. Yes, his training was coming along beautifully.

. I then untwisted his ankles and pulled on his arm,

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 01:34:02 pm »
It's on Deviant Art, but I always love going back to the story Unlocked Potential, by Up2nogd1. It has the sort of ultra-easy gaining that I adore to bits. I wish the author would make a sequel to it.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2019, 05:54:10 pm »
I have always been a sucker for stories about stronger younger sisters. Can't get enough of them and I don't have a sister. Go figure.

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 05:56:10 pm »
Definitely the Joannes Abs, Jen the Accountant and Sheila's Anabolic Adventure stories.
Probably after that is the Anika and Jill stories. The crazy stories with uniquely shaped muscles large enough to fuck someone with really appeal to me.

Offline Femmuclove

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2019, 09:15:48 pm »
Another one I like is Emily the vigilante. It's another El Roy story. He's probably my favorite author.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 09:30:40 am »
Marknew and Helplesscase were my go-to's for the longest time, but lately I CANNOT seem to get away from the Finkelsteins.

Offline MrCrowley

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 06:05:47 pm »
Mesomorphs for sure, extensive story and very detail about a very young sister getting ripped with her friend and making her brother their toy.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2019, 10:24:12 pm »
I'm flattered to see "Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination" come up in this discussion.  If I had to narrow my list down to three it would be:
1) Sister-in-Law by Martin Kane - Great story about a sexy woman using her muscles to surprise, then intimidate then dominate a guy.
2) Grandma Kicks Ass by Jeremy - I love the role reversal involved in having a little old lady be an unstoppable muscle beast.
3) You Call That a Muscle? by GBM - This was the first female muscle story that I ever read.  It's a little silly, but I love it.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2019, 03:16:38 am »
#3 is a classic an one that i wish was still around somewhere. GBM's stories were always silly and beyond belief but they were written in a believable way. i wish mine were as good.

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2019, 11:38:12 am »
Where can i find Sister-in-Law by Martin kane? Google won't find it :(

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  What is your most read story?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View