Pages:
Actions
  • #571 by SpaceCowboy on 02 Aug 2021
  • That story was excellent, El_Roy
  • #572 by khananel on 13 Aug 2021
  • I'm khananel on Deviant Art, and I regularly post images of male bb physiques with female heads. The thing with me is that I love making them masculine/manly, so I give them facial hair as standard, make the eyebrows more masculine, and give them body hair everywhere. And male genitalia. They look like men except for the eyes, which are still feminine. So I'm quite happy to read stories about women transitioning through bb, and esp. taking of steroids, into men. I like the height growth as well. Any indication in the stories of women transitioning into men is a plus. The only thing I don't really like is the violence and domination. But if women want vengeance on men who abuse women, then I guess anger, domination and violence has a place. I enjoy Ozzy female muscle and  bertmacklins brother art/stories as well.
  • #573 by Jimmyt on 16 Aug 2021
  • Excellent story El Roy!  Love the juiced up muscle, and the romantic ending is the icing on the cake. My perfect fantasy. Thanks
  • #574 by bertmacklinsbrother on 22 Aug 2021
  • I'm khananel on Deviant Art, and I regularly post images of male bb physiques with female heads. The thing with me is that I love making them masculine/manly, so I give them facial hair as standard, make the eyebrows more masculine, and give them body hair everywhere. And male genitalia. They look like men except for the eyes, which are still feminine. So I'm quite happy to read stories about women transitioning through bb, and esp. taking of steroids, into men. I like the height growth as well. Any indication in the stories of women transitioning into men is a plus. The only thing I don't really like is the violence and domination. But if women want vengeance on men who abuse women, then I guess anger, domination and violence has a place. I enjoy Ozzy female muscle and  bertmacklins brother art/stories as well.

Thanks for the shout-out Khananel!  I love your DA page; I check it out for updates fairly often and really enjoy your masculine transformations!
  • #575 by El_Roy_1999 on 22 Aug 2021
  • Thank you all for the kind words!
  • #576 by taoschild on 24 Sep 2021
  • Are any storylines on this topic not done - seems like the usual trope is masculine women are mean, destructive, and petty.
  • #577 by GLKnight on 26 Sep 2021
  • Decided to dip my toe into this field with "Don't Disturb Your Mother".

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=810254.0
  • #578 by MissChiara05 on 24 Dec 2021
  • Awesome topic, I really enjoy all the stories. Hope more will be created in future
  • #579 by khananel on 03 Feb 2022
  • Thank you, BertMacklinsbrother  for your kind words about my DA site. It's always good to know when someone finds my work of interest. I started out with huge breasts, but somehow muscular then masculine then she-male physiques seemed somehow far more intriguing and exciting! I love samrw77 on DA and he has been a huge inspiration to me, as have Nattevanderer and Siberianer. The only problem with DA is their restrictive policy on erect penises. Have to work around that... ;) I recently found some of Siberianer's work with penis elsewhere on the Web. I find that once I get into masculinizing women, it's an addictive process. For me, strong muscular women just look so much better, more powerful with muscular male bodies. And penises and facial hair. Yet they are still women 'inside', but male outside. It works for me! maybe this is the destiny of humanity to become 'she-male'...  :thanks:
  • #580 by ThomasElliot on 18 Feb 2022
  • After a shockingly long break, the next two parts of Aurora's Transformation are up. I hope you all enjoy.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=724774.msg2780424#new
  • #581 by ThomasElliot on 03 Mar 2022
  • So, I've hit a bit of a weird spot in my story, and I could really use some advice, and maybe a proofread of what I've written for the next segment. If anyone would like to help, please let me know, and I'll send my discord name over.
  • #582 by El_Roy_1999 on 05 Mar 2022
  • So, I've hit a bit of a weird spot in my story, and I could really use some advice, and maybe a proofread of what I've written for the next segment. If anyone would like to help, please let me know, and I'll send my discord name over.
    Please do! I hope I can help.
  • #583 by bertmacklinsbrother on 05 Mar 2022
  • I'm certainly happy to help with any proof reading!  Cheers
  • #584 by freakpeak on 08 Jun 2023
  • It is sad that this topic is so silent...
  • #585 by muscleaddict80 on 11 Jun 2023
  • It is sad that this topic is so silent...

Totally agree.  There's nothing more exciting than a woman getting massive, roided and masculine.  I love the transformation from skinny woman or fitness chick to thickly muscled, roided and vascular freaky bodybuilder and the virilization that comes with that - square jaw, deep voice, huge clit, five o'clock shadow and insatiable sex drive. The women who push the boundaries and disregard, or even better embrace, the masculinization side effects are a real turn on - Caroline Wang, Rene Toney, Paige Dumars, Tazzie Colomb, Michaela Aycock, anstasia Korableva, Monia Giosa, Maria Calo, Simone Ruhl, Nadia Capotosto...  Must be more guys on here who share the love for this aspect of female bodybuilding
Pages:
Actions