Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575447 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:33:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Woman turns into She-hulk and gets erotically stimulated by punishing her victim
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Woman turns into She-hulk and gets erotically stimulated by punishing her victim  (Read 1314 times)

Offline joverh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%

I just wanted to share a story that I wrote where I fantasized as if I was the victim..

It involves a female who becomes like an evil she hulk and transforms when she gets too angry or feels too much pain.  She gets erotically stimulated by punishing her male victim.  Her stimulation increases her rage and muscle size as well.   

Story Begins....   

From the beginning.. Jeff knocks on the door, a beautiful lady opens the door fully clothed inviting him in.. then this between part i didn't write out, but then eventually she says....

Melissa: "Jeff, I need to talk to you about something"

Jeff: "Sure Melissa, you can tell me anything" ?

Melissa: Well, " I have a secret i've been keeping from you" "What i'm about say is going to say will seem like i'm crazy, but I need you to believe me because I need your help and I don't know who to turn too" 

"I am dangerous"

Jeff: "What the hell are you talking about" "You've always been a sweet girl" "Don't be silly, your not dangerous"

Melissa: "Ok, well.. let me put it to you this way." "Have you ever seen the incredible hulk ?"

Jeff: "Umm.. Yeah, of coarse.. everyone knows the Incredible Hulk" "Why are you telling me this?" "What, are you going to tell me that you're she-hulk or something ?"

Melissa: "To put it bluntly.."Sort of.. In a way"

Jeff: (Laughing).. "Ok let's arm wrestle"

Melissa: "I can't. I'm not that strong"

Jeff: "You're not making any sense" "Are you on drugs or something ?"   

Melissa: "listen I am telling the truth! Also, no I am not on any kind of drugs! Jeff, you have to believe me." "Something happens to my body if I experience pain or get too angry" "Something supernatural happens to me, similar to David Banner who changes into the hulk. His and also my body becomes extremely muscular with immense strength and aggression. " "Only I don't turn green and hurt the bad guys, instead I hurt the good guys" " I literally become like some sort horrible monster inside and as I said I become extremely muscular with superhuman strength" "I could actually pick you up with one hand and throw you through a brick wall without even straining myself" " I then am no longer the good girl you know" "I become wicked and psychotic, full of rage and for some reason my hormones change too. 

"After I change, I receive an enormous adrenaline rush from doing some horrible things that I don't even want to talk about and it's like a snow ball rolling down a hill increasing more and more in size. I can't explain it.. I don't want to.. I... never mind.. "The only thing I'm focused on is not changing back into that thing..that..that..horrible monster again"

"In fact, I killed my ex-husband. I changed after getting angry at him, and then lifted him in the air by his neck with one hand pinning him against the wall.  I gave him a passionate kiss...while doing so I punched him so hard that my arm went all the way through his entire body. My arm even put a 2ft hole in the cement wall behind him which was the length of my reach.

Jeff.. ""Ok, Mel!!! Stop it right now !!" Where's the camera ? This is an obvious social experiment or something like it ? You're telling me this made-up story about you turning into a musclebound chic with superhuman strength while knowing full well how much I love powerful muscular women. So, tell me what's going on or I'm going to give you a couple hard slaps to the face to make you snap out of it.

Melissa: Wha..what !! I'm telling you the honest to god truth !!

Melissa: "Please don't, your life will be in grave danger" "I won't be able control what I do to you and you won't survive. Do you understand what I said. You will not survive! "Please do not do this !" "And why the fuck would you even say you're going to slap me in the first place"

Jeff: "You want to know why I'm going to slap you ? I have to show you and make you realize to snap you out of fantasy land that's it's physically impossible for pain to change your fucking DNA !!" Melissa you've completely lost your mind" I was hoping this was a joke but you're taking this too far. !!

Jeff proceeds to slap Melissa twice in the face with enough force to be painful.

Melissa: Ouch !! OMG ! Why!!! You shouldn't have done that. "Run, run from me, do it now !!"

Jeff: : "Melissa, I'm not running anywhere" "You're right, you really do need help" "You need to see a shrink

Suddenly, Melissa's body becomes tense and she's start trembling and shaking.. her whole body starts going through convulsions including her head. She cannot focus on anything as her eyes roll back into her head then tilting up towards the ceiling while continuously shaking. After this occurs for a few minutes then, suddenly she stops shaking, her eyes close and head drops down as if she were looking at the ground, letting out a large exhale. Suddenly Melissa's body jolts (demonic spirit enters your body) Seconds after she begins to make growling sounds. Her eyes open, lifting her head up and looking at him fiercely while growling intensely,.  She then rips off layer/s off clothing showing off a huge muscular physique. Jeff starts to run for the door. She chases him, grabs him by the neck in a split second, then slams him into the wall. He feels immense strength her, completely immobilizing him against the wall. Melissa puts her hands tightly around Jeff's throat causing him to gasp for air begins to beg for her to stop. 

Alternate Scene
Suddenly Melissa's body becomes tense and she begins to tremble and shake. She immediately runs to the bathroom and closes the door.

You: "Jeff, you must leave now, you have very little time !!

Suddenly everything is quiet.

Jeff knocks on the door.

Jeff: "Unlock the door now Melissa !! I need to take you to the hospital immediately !!

(During this time Melissa applies eye contacts. Demon, Vampire, monster or all black - eyed contacts)

After a few minutes go by Jeff begins to hear growling from the bathroom growing in intensity

Jeff: "What the Fuck" ?

Seconds later she busts the bathroom door open. Most of her clothing are removed showing an immensely muscular physique as Jeff sees her clothing shredded on the bathroom floor, gasping in awe now realizing what she said was actually true. She then flexes her muscles by doing a most muscular pose with large muscles bulging from every inch of her body. She looks at him fiercely in a fit of rage as if she wants to tear him apart while growling like some kind of monster. Jeff becomes aroused by her muscular body; however, he trembles in fear looking into her eyes which have changed in color. Non-human and extremely devilish looking eyes. She then charges towards Jeff slamming and pinning him to the wall. He feels immense strength coming from her completely immobilizing him against the wall. Melissa then puts her hands tightly around his throat causing him to gasp for air."

End of alternate Scene

Melissa stares at Jeff with her devilish eyes and a devilish grin, watching in delight as Jeff struggles from her choke hold.   Melissa then tightens her grip. Jeff begins to panic, frantically squirming and trying to tap out.

Melissa:  "Oh, are you tapping because you it's too much for you and you want me to let you go"  "Let me tell you a secret" (as she whispers in Jeff's ear)  "Watching you panic, makes  very horny"

Melissa then gives Jeff the most passionate kiss while he continues to struggle under her tight grip. Then after a period time finally releases her grip.

Jeff: "Please stop I beg you"  I'll do anything, I'll give you anything you want" 

She leans over with her mouth next to his ear softly breathing and nibbling on his ear and whispers..
Melissa: "Anything I want you say ?"   
 I want to see you panic, I want to see you squirm, I want to see fear in your eyes..  I also want you to continuously beg for me to stop hurting you"
"Please, beg, beg, beg some more..continue to beg and don't stop.

"I want to hurt you really.."(pausing.. beginning to pant breaths in his ear as she is turned on thinking about it)

really... baaaaadly.... (says with intensity in a whispering tone)..

"because the more I do hurt you, the more it turns me on".   (As she gives Jeff another passionate kiss, during her kiss, she punches Jeff in his stomach causing him to fall to the ground)

Then, afterwards" (saying in a joyful tone, with her foot on the side of Jeff's head as he lays on the floor)

"how should I kill you when I'm done punishing you"  (as she leans down staring at Jeff psychotically as she licks her lips like she wants to devour him like a predator about to eat their prey)

Melissa: "So, i hear that you love muscular women " She then immediately grabs the back of Jeff's head and slams it hard into her chest, flexing her muscles.  With each flex it feels like two rocks slamming and painful crushing his head.

Melissa: "Do you know what my chest muscles did to the last guy ?" I wanted to be extra creative for my last kill" "I lifted a 6'5 380 lb man in the air with 2 fingers around his throat and him pinned against the wall with his feet dangling". I then slid a nearby chair over and stood on it so my breast was in line with his head" I then held his head against the wall with my breast, holding him up in the air pinned only by my chest muscles contracting, suffocating him. I wait for him to panic" After 1 minute he began flailing his arms in extreme panic. At this point I was so turned on and full of rage that I was able flex my chest muscles crushing his skull, breaking it into pieces between my breasts, killing him in an instant " Don't worry my precious prey. I know how much my body turns on you on, so I'd be kind enough to kill you in a similar man" "In fact, I know how much these bulging biceps (As Melissa smothers his face into her flexed bicep) make you want to have sex with me. "You want to fuck me don't you" "Some of my most fun kills happened during sex" like when I hand choked a man and his head came off, or when I broke a man's body in half with a rapid hip thrust.
 "Hmm... We got off the subject that piqued my interest. How am I going to kill you to get that high today!  Melissa then grabs Jeff in a painful bearhug, taking his breath away, lifting him off the ground while giving him a passionate kiss.

Melissa:  I got it, my precious prey !  (As she grabs him by the neck, slamming him into the wall that was 4 ft behind him, Immediately after being slammed into wall Jeff feels a crushing blow into his solar plexus from Melissa's knee)

Melissa: "Similar to my last kill but I'll use my ass to crush your skull instead"

Melissa then slides her hand beneath Jeff's shorts and underwear grabbing his penis in a vice like grip.  Jeff's gasps in pain from the crushing force of her hands.  She then begins to pull outwardly.. Jeff gasps again in pain. 

Jeff: "oh my god.. please don't"  (Her powerful tug causes him to panic as it feels like she's close to ripping his penis off his body)

Melissa:  "Now I want you to repeat after me" "Thank you, Melissa for allowing me to be your prey for the night, to be your 77th kill, and to have my skull crushed by your ass"

Jeff repeats the phrases as he trembles fear that's he about to lose his manhood.

"Remember the guy's head I crushed with my chest muscles"  I'd like to tell you something Jeff" (as she grabs him in a like vice headlock.)

(She pants in his ear, licking her lips again like he's her prey to be devoured...  her tongue also licking his ear while Jeff is gasping for air from Melissa's head lock around his neck..  she gets very aroused as she whispers in his ear and says.... )

Melissa: I like to kill my prey only after severely punishing them and causing them extreme fear and panic" by doing so it causes physical changes in my mind and body resulting in extreme euphoria.  Just thinking about it lightly triggers these physical changes.  The same sexual stimulation as when you have sex but it's not the same because it's a much greater sensation and this sensation is constantly increasing the more, I punish you.  That is why I cannot stop hurting you as it gives me the most wonderful stimulation. The more I am stimulated i get, the more a fierce rage grows inside me,   also my strength continues to increase as well as the size of my muscles grow.  So, when my glute muscles grow large enough for my ass to fully engulf your head,  I'm going to shove your head up there and wait until you severely panic from not being able to breathe, slightly squeezing my glutes causing you extreme pain as you feel your head getting crushed.   As soon as I get the rush, I'm looking I then squeeze my glutes and boom !! Your head explodes !!! 
(During the whole time Melissa whispers this in Jeff ear she is panting and licking his ear in arousal between words, while practically causes him to pass out as her headlock remains around his neck)

Jeff: "Please don't... please let me go. 

Melissa: "I'll let you go after I had my rush" "I promise ! Didn't you hear what I just said !!. You see, after getting so worked up pulverizing you, I need to climax !... and ripping your head off with my ass and thighs will bring will the feeling of ecstasy that I crave so badly.   

(Melissa finally releases Jeff from her headlock as he falls to the floor nearly passing out and tries to catch his breath)

Melissa then picks Jeff up giving him a tight and painful bear hug then tosses him on the bed like a feather. " (Jeff looks up in awe, as her muscles have increased in size already) She lies on top of him shoving his head into her chest smothering him while tightening and flexing all her muscles so that he feels the crushing power of her biceps around his body, also the vice like pressure around his head from her chest muscles contracting.  The tightening of her abs which feels as hard as steal pressed against his body. Melissa's rock-hard quads flexing bulging into his legs. Jeff feels all her muscles contracting at once around his body crushing him in pain, yet still being enormously turned on.

(While she continues to flex her muscles around his body, she says...
Melissa: "So, did you enjoy slapping me ?" "Do you like slapping women around" ? "I'm willing to make a bet that I will enjoy slapping you at least 1000 times more than you liked slapping me" ? "Over the years, I've learned to play with my prey" "Savory the moment, drowning myself in blissful euphoria as I cause pain and suffering to men" "Now it's my turn to slap you" I have to be careful, my sweet darling precious prey who I wish devour and smash to pieces" "If i'm not careful, using 10% of my power, I will slap you in the face breaking your head off your body.

"Enough talk !!"... "I want action !!" (Growls intensely)

She Proceeds to get up and then back down landing straddling over his body" Melissa begins growling like a madwoman flexing her biceps over him" 

Melissa: "It's time my precious prey" 

Straddled on Jeff's chest, Melissa begins frantically slapping him in the face alternating hands. 
After minutes go by.. she begins hand-choking him. Jeff starts to panic and squirm which causes Melissa's eyes roll back into her head in ecstasy as she starts panting, rapidly twitching and gyrating her hips as she moans, receiving an orgasm from Jeff's punishment, mixed with sounds of growling rage.   I'm in awe as I see her muscles grow in size even more due to her stimulation.  Jeff now greatly notices the physical changes in muscle size, aggression, euphoria and rage that pulses throughout Melissa's body when she punishes him.  Melissa then rips off her underwear, then rips the shorts and underwear off Jeff. She mounts herself on top of him.  She then flex her biceps over him making a strange combination of sounds.... sounds of extreme rage and sounds of euphoric orgasmic stimulation and also sounds of a psychotic mad woman.  She then puts a very tight grip around his throat as she thrust her hips wildly for several minutes, exhibiting the most extreme intense aggression in her actions, sounds, eyes and facial expressions.  Jeff feels lightheaded from lack of blood flow combined with the euphoric stimulation from intercourse.  He also feels a  painful vice like grip around his penis with concern that the muscles in her vagina are going to rip it clear off whenever she thrust your hips.   She then begins wildly punching him in the chest.. then without taking a break in between she puts one hand tightly around his throat while face smacking him going forward and then backhanding him in the face and even throwing some punches into his cheekbone. 

Jeff: "Stop it, you're hurting me !"  (in a strange way now, Jeff knowing that Melissa won't listen to him wants what's happening now to continue) 

Melissa: Yes, my love... isn't it wonderful !! Stating in a joyful tone while she abuses him.

Then she puts her face closely in front of him so that their noses are touching and says...

Melissa:. "You are my fucking prey.  I'm going to eat you, rip you apart and devour you alive.  You're going to feel my strength you're going to feel my power you're going to feel my rage.. but I decided to give you one small thing to look forward to my prey.  How about a nice hand release as I crush and explode your skull with my ass"  The police might even show up cuz they might think a bomb exploded"

Melissa's demeanor completely changing talking to Jeff like he's a little baby and says

Melissa: "Now you be a good play toy for me and provide for the most horrific panic, fear and agonizing pain that you have ever experienced in your lifetime my darling precious prey"  (As she leans over and kisses his cheek and then leans back with giggle and then says..)

Melissa: "Silly me..like you have a choice"
 ."

Suddenly, she goes into a growling rage again.. as her personality changes like the wind. . Melissa then puts Jeff into a reverse head scissors with his head hanging over the edge of the bed but his body lying on the whole bed.

Melissa: "I'm going to give a feel for what you'll be experiencing later." 

She takes her arm and push Jeff's head up her thighs, pressing it against her butt.

Melissa: "What you're looking at in front of you is what is going to make your head explode after i'm done with playing with you my love"

She then proceed to squeeze her thighs around his head, Jeff starts to panic from the pressure. Melissa then takes her hand and squeezes it around my penis,, I scream out in pain due to her vice-like grip... She begins rapidly stroking Jeff's penis while putting enormous pressure on his head between her legs. 

Melissa:  "Tap my leg when you're about to cum,  I got another surprise for you."

After a few minutes Jeff taps Melissa's legs

Melissa: "Surprise !!!"

Melissa then tightens her hand grip like a vice preventing Jeff from ejaculating, then begins pounding Jeff's stomach with her fists wildly like an animal causing several bruises on his stomach.  Melissa again starts displaying sounds of rage mixed with euphoria going from moaning then growling like a wild beast and vice versa.

Afterward Melissa flips Jeff off the bed shoving and pinning him up against the wall. Hand-choking him again while kissing him passionately for several minutes. 

Melissa: "Oh honey, I love you !"

Then she proceeds to knee him in his stomach 5 times while still kissing him as Jeff begins to feel fear from the pressure around his neck.

Melissa: "Opps" What i meant to say is Oh honey, I love hurting you. "

8 slaps to the face.. 5 knees to his stomach whiling kiss again.. then steps back shaking her head, flexing her muscle, gritting her teeth and growling again like raving mad lunatic.
She then lifts him up in the air up against the wall again begins to have sex again.  Melissa lands a few vicious punches to his mid-section during intercourse.  She pulls his head down to kiss him more... Then giving him another vice grip hand choke and she slams his head into wall and pulls it back in for another passionate kiss slamming his head into the wall again.. repeating the action all at same time while she gyrates her hips still having intercourse with her so-called prey.

Then, Melissa tosses Jeff back on the bed and begins sitting on his face.. He panics after while of not being able to breathe.. she gets off and quickly turning around barely giving him time to catch his breath. She, then shakes Jeff wildly with her hands around his throat growling in a rage with her nose pressed against his face then giving him 4 alternate slaps to the face. She then forces him to be in a sitting position on the bed shoving his face into her breast smothering him. Flexing her chest around his head causing him painful pressure..  At the same time Melissa wraps her arms around Jeff's body, she flexes her biceps. Her biceps practically growing like the size of a bowling balls when she flexes.  Jeff moans in agony from her biceps swelling and crushing his rib cage. Melissa pants again in euphoria from the pain Jeff feels from her biceps crushing him. She feel a rush even more extreme rage and strength through her body.  Knowing that her next bicep flex would kill her prey. Melissa then throws Jeff off the bed onto the floor as she's not done playing with her prey yet. She then picks Jeff up again with her hand around his throat again choking him while she shoves Jeff's head into her breast again but this time making him suck them at the same time.

Then Melissa says

Melissa: "do you like this ? (Melissa pulls Jeff off her chest give him a few extremely hard face slaps)...    "I like this even more !!"

(She yells out and growls like a mad woman flexing her chest in a most muscular pose for a few seconds and then slamming his head into her breast again hand choking me... as she says...

Melissa: "Suck it !  stimulate me more so I can smack and beat the living fuck out you" as she once again growls like a wild beast. 

She then takes him by the neck again, slamming onto the floor, then mounting him again for sex..He feels his penis being squeezed by the muscles in her vagina feeling like a vice contracting and releasing.  Then she lean down with your nose pressed up against his nose and says..

Melissa: "it's time to give thanks.. " it's time for you to thank me for all the abuse and suffering I caused you today.".

She then grabs his neck with one hand, bouncing his head off the floor up and down as she stays mounted on top him, gyrating her hips as she is stimulated by Jeff's punishment while growling and  flexing her massive biceps over him. 

Melissa: "it's now time for you to give thanks.  Say thank you Melissa for causing me pain and suffering."

Melissa: "Say it now !!!  (She says much louder).

Jeff:. "Thank you, Melissa for causing me great pain and suffering ..thank you"

Melissa: "say thank you Melissa for allowing me to be your prey for the evening.

Jeff: "thank you Melissa for allowing me to be your prey for the evening"

Melissa: "Say.. Melissa please punch me now"

Jeff: "Punch me now Melissa please"

She punches him twice in the leg, twice in the other leg twice, in the stomach twice, on the side of his chest. 

Melissa looks down at Jeff joyful seeing all the numerous bruising on his body and says"

Melissa:  "I did good today"  "Look at all that punishment I gave you and still I managed to restrain myself from killing you ...my prey"  "Look at all those bruises" "As my strength, muscle size, rage and stimulation increase it becomes increasingly difficult to play with you instead of crushing every part of your body into pieces.   "Instead of going for the kill now I'm going to play with you and destroy you some more, my prey"  "Hopefully I can restrain myself and not break you in half in the heat of the moment before I planned too"

Melissa:  "Jeff ! Say Melissa please cause me great fear, great panic, please beat the living fucking daylights out of me." 

Jeff repeats the phrase that she told me.

Another euphoric rush comes over Melissa while she thinks of the final extreme punishment that she will give to Jeff.. then leans over and sucks his neck and his ear and whispers ..

Melissa:  (Says with a psychotic look and tone)  "It is now time for me to give thanks.   I give thanks for my unrelenting brutality. I give thanks for the euphoric stimulation I received when engulfing a man's head between my thighs, ripping it clean off, or causing it too explode, or crushing it into a 100 pieces"  "It's an art form to be able to get various results my prey" "  I give thanks for having ungodly rage, cruelty, strength, power and muscles to crush your entire body into a fine powder after I've had my way with you."  "I can't wait for the head explosion finale" 

She then slams his head into her breast.  At this point her muscles have grown to enormous cartoon like size due to her stimulation. Her chest muscles have become so large they completely engulf Jeff's head.   She then does rapid pulse flexing of her chest.

"I'm practicing my prey" "At this point it's hard to gauge my own strength without crushing your head into pieces between my breasts"  "You might compare it.. to...umm.. oh yeah..as if you were trying to squeeze one of those small, little tiny red ants between your two fingers..contracting and releasing your fingers, causing it pain and suffering but without killing it" 

"it's not easy to do"  (as she continues to flex her chest muscles around his head)

With each flex Jeff feels extreme pressure taking me past him his limits of his pain threshold as he yells out in pain.

Also with each flex Melissa says loudly repeating in an enthusiastic child like manner

You: boom!!  Head explodes!!  ..Boom!! Head explodes!!  Boom explodes!!  Repeating it several times while laughing and giggling. 

Melissa then pulls Jeff's head out from her breast sensing his pain and panic causing her to be almost overwhelmed by euphoria and rage.  She then let's out another wild beast growl and muscle flex as Jeff falls to the floor"

Melissa:  "Oh Darn it" Did I just kill my prey" "Wake Up"

Jeff opens his eyes and shakes his head trying to snap out of it

Melissa joyfully looks down and once again in an enthusiastic child like manner and says while clapping her hands..

Melissa:  Yaaahaay !!!  Yaaahaay !!!  I didn't kill my prey !!  I didn't kill my prey !!  Hooray !!

She then flexes and looks down, bending down while still standing she starts choking him with one hand and the other hand grabbing and cheeks in a painful tight grip..and says

Melissa:  "I didn't kill you my prey"  hurray hurray !! ( Says in a high pitched voice like she is talking to Jeff like a new born baby)

Do  to Melissa's extreme mood swings and personality changes. She lifts him by neck then slam him back down on the floor with one hand around his throat, as she flexes her other bicep over him.. She then quickly leans over right in front of his face again tightly constricting his throat with her hand.  Her mouth touching and breathing in Jeff's ear panting and moaning licking his neck and ear as she feels orgasmic stimulation from his pain and punishment.

Then puts him in a headlock with her legs crushing his body from behinds and says in baby talk while stroking his hair and cheek"

Melissa : "It's time my prey" (as she kisses his cheek)

Jeff panics knowing what's about to happen..

Melissa:  "Aww... is my play toy afraid ?"  (still talking in baby talk) "I promise, I'll love it"  "Don't you want to make me happy ?"  "You shouldn't be afraid ?"  "Awee.. I don't want you to be scared"

Then like the flip of a switch.. Melissa picks Jeff up and slams and pins him to the wall again hand choking him..using a loud psychotic whispering tone she say's

Melissa:  "I want you to be fucking terrified !!"  "I want to devour you watching you in an extreme state of hysterical panic" 

She then shoves Jeff down on the ground in kneeling position. She puts his head between her thighs in a reverse scissors squeezing tightly.

Melissa:  "Thank you for the lovely time we had together"  "I wish we could do it all over again tomorrow but due to the circumstances that's simply not possible"  e

Jeff then panics from the extreme pressure.  Melissa feels extreme changes and electrical surging throughout her body.. her muscles instantly grow to even much larger proportions. She then put one arm behind her and grabs the back of his head. Jeff looks forward and closes his eyes.
Jeff suddenly feels her grip release and falls to the floor.

Melissa then bends down in a squatting position leaning over Jeff.  She grabs Jeff by the neck with one arm lifting him up his upper body off the ground in rapid speed for another passionate kiss.  Releases, giving Jeff two pats on the cheek and then says...

Melissa: "Thank you for being my play toy for the evening"

She gets up and walks out the door without saying another word.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Woman turns into She-hulk and gets erotically stimulated by punishing her victim

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View