Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579025 Posts in 73816 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 03:53:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscle Goddesses
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle Goddesses  (Read 5494 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Muscle Goddesses
« on: November 30, 2019, 01:42:25 am »
Muscle Goddesses

It was late at night and I had just finished my cardio workout at the local gym.  I wanted to shower quick before I went home because I planned on pretty much going straight from there to a movie.  I don't know if I was that tired, or something distracted me, but I ended up going in the wrong door.  The guys shower was on the right.  I went into the one on the left.  Big mistake.

I could tell as soon as I walked in that something was wrong.  It wasn't an open area with a bunch of shower heads.  There were separate stalls with a shower head in each.  And then I heard the high pitched voices.  Oh man. 

"Lost, are we?"  a voice from behind me said. 

Before I could turn around, four young women wrapped in white towels, stepped out of their respective showers, and quickly surrounded me.  I was at least a head taller than all of them, but as I was already more than embarrassed, it didn't take much for a group of women, no matter how small, to intimidate me.  I wanted to bolt for the door, but they had quickly closed ranks, and there was now barely six inches of space between me and any one of them.  The obscenely cute red head in front of me reached up and placed a finger on my chest.  She pushed forward, knocking me off balance and into the woman behind me. 

"So soft.  But cute." 

I was cute? 

The woman behind me gave me a shove.  I put my hands out to prevent myself from falling, and they ended up on the ample breasts of the one next to the red head.  I was so shocked, I couldn't move for more than a few seconds.  The woman looked up at me with her brilliant blue eyes, and began to smile, two rows of perfectly white teeth shining through, before grabbing one of my wrists and twisting.  I yelled out as pain ricochet up my arm, dropping me to my knees. 

"Bow before your goddesses.  What do you say ladies?  I think he'll do." 

They all nodded in agreement, smiling down at me.  What had I gotten myself into?  I desperately looked around to find an escape route, but there was nothing.  I was trapped.  And before I could even think another thought, I felt something connect with the back of my head, and my lights went out.

I couldn't say how much later, but when I opened my eyes, I found myself looking at what seemed to be a bedroom.  There was a huge circular bed in the middle.  I mean it looked big enough to fit an army.  One could only wonder what happened on it.  The moment I attempted to move, something pulled against my wrists and feet.  What the hell?!  I was tied to a wall!  In fact I was actually suspended off of the floor!  I desperately tried to pull against my restraints, but with my arms splayed straight out on either side of me, I couldn't get any leverage. 

"Naughty boy.  Trying to escape.  Tsk. Tsk."  the red head spoke as she and the other four walked into the room, dressed in nothing but string bikinis. 

"Let me go!"  I yelled.  It sounded more like a whine than I intended. 

"Hush now."  the red head said, putting a finger over her lips. 

The women lined up in front of me, staring at something.  What were they looking at?  That's when I realized their heads were at the same height as my crotch.  Oh no.  The red head reached out and ran her fingers over the area, sending my member into a tizzy. 

"Let's see what we are working with."  she said. 

She ripped my shorts and underwear in half and threw them on the ground.  I went red pretty much from head to toe.   

"Hmmm.  Not bad this one.  Let's give him a little kick, ladies." 

I gulped. 

Each woman placed a finger gently onto my limp dick.  Their touch lit up my dick like a Christmas tree, the orgasmic power blasting through my system would've been enough to power a thousand orgies.  My penis was erect in no more than half a second, and so erect I could actually feel it pulling against me!  Every throb had me on the edge of exploding all over the women with a load that would surely be hundreds of times bigger than any I'd had before.  I felt like a sex god!  The power was intoxicating.  The red head looked up at me with a huge grin on her face, as a flash of yellow passed through her green eyes.  What happened next was beyond anything I could've imagined ever happening to me.  She slowly leaned in.  No.  Was she?  The throbs grew more intense as if my dick was yearning for what was coming.  I only hoped I didn't let loose on her face as her lips met the tip in the most sensual kiss I had ever experienced.  My head jerked back as the orgasm of a lifetime shook my body to its core.  With every passing second it grew more and more intense, until I actually felt like I might pass out from pleasure.  Yet, I still didn't cum.   It felt like something was released within my dick, like it had broken free from its confines and become the beast it was meant to be.  I swear my eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head when I managed to look down once more.  It was growing!  I watched in utter shock as it extended outwards in length and girth until it was the better of two feet long, and almost as big around as a two liter bottle of soda! 

"Now the fun may begin!"  the red head yelled, as each woman licked their lips like hunters closing in on their prey. 

Forum Saradas

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle Goddesses
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 12:47:14 pm »
Really fun. Bad not such a bad scenario to be in if you ask me. Hopefully in the next part the girls can show off their muscles some. :-3

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 01:25:05 am »
Agree with IBP. Really nice start and I look forward to the muscle description.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 02:37:40 am »
        I was afraid, but I'd never felt so good.  With just a touch, I had lost all control over myself.  There was nothing I could do but hope I survived this. 

The red head once again stepped up to the gigantic battering ram jutting out from my groin.  She leaned in and whispered something right in front of the pulsing grapefruit sized head.  A lightning bolt of pleasure thundered down my meatstick like an angry locomotive and blasted through my insides as my entire body shook and flapped around like a fish out of water.  I could barely breathe as my penis suddenly began to inflate like an invisible air pump had been attached to it, the girth growing by the second, until it looked like an overinflated tire ready to pop!  The instant that the tip of her tongue crept out to touch the tip of the near purple vein covered mutation, cum exploded outwards, coating her entire body in a matter of seconds.  My mind was on the edge of short circuiting, the feeling of pleasure somehow still multiplying as the torrent of white continued to rush out of my dick for what seemed like minutes.  After an eternity, and mere moments before I passed out possibly for good, it stopped, and my dick immediately went limp.  My heart began to calm its barrage on my ribcage, and I was able to get a good look at the damage.  There was cum everywhere.  And I mean everywhere.   Dripping from the ceiling, the walls, the bed, and all the girls were covered from head to toe as they stood in a lake of white swirling around underneath them.  All of that came from me?!  How was I still alive? 

"Yes! Oh my god.  Can you feel it girls?"   The red head was now basically just a giant blob of cum, having taken the full blast while the other girls got hit by the side spray. 

"We can feel it!"  The other women said in unison. 

The cum started to melt off... No.  Were they absorbing it into their skin?!  Not a drop of cum fell off of their bodies as their skin began to clear, until they stood in front of me looking perfectly clean!  But it didn't stop there.  The red head lowered her head slightly and balled her hands into fists, clamping them down tightly.  Large drops of cum started to fly towards her!  She was pulling the cum towards her like some sort of Jedi master with force powers!  She jerked her head up, an almost animal like grin across her face, and her eyes...  they were glowing!  The other four women took a few steps back as a flood of cum rushed at the red head from all sides and was sucked inside her, like a living vacuum cleaner.  After about thirty seconds, the entire room was dry as a bone.  As if nothing had happened. 

The women formed a line in front of me, again, with the red head taking center stage.  But something was off.  The four women surrounding the red head began to moan and run their hands over their bodies in an almost sensual dance.   They no longer looked as thin as when I first saw them.  Were they growing?  It started the moment they all bent over in unison dragging their hands across their calves, up and over their thighs.  Their skin began to stretch and pull, as with every moan that left their lips, mounds began to rise like muscular loaves of bread, frosted with a grid of twisting warped veins, feeding the growing monsters with a seemingly never ending supply of sustenance.  Calves turned into cows and further into bulls, ballooning out of the back of their legs into a deformed diamond, bubbling out to the width and thickness of a volleyball that looked like it was trying to swallow the leg from behind.  They began to shake their legs back and forth, with each swing side to side adding more and more meat, until the entire front of their thighs transformed into a quad beast, wobbling and sloshing like a beef wrecking ball, that soon covered their knees in shadow. 

Widening hips made way for a set of bulbous glutes, rippling with enough muscle to set a full dinner on, and pulling into a waist that would make a wasp green with envy.  Plates upon plates littered their midsections.  Forget six packs, they were bringing the party.  Veins crawled over every separate ab muscle and down into the deep crevices that separated their stomachs into at least twelve separate blocks, lined on either side by a rumble strip of obliques.  With each breath, their chests inflated further and further.  A jagged canyon formed in the bulging cleavage, deep enough to lose a hand, as each individual striation rolled over eachother like a building wave, nearly grazing the bottom of their chins and cresting out nearly as far as their forearms, causing them to briefly groan with frustration as they tried to rub their nipples in the midst of their orgasmic growth.  Traps popped and fizzled up towards the bottom of their ears,  as a thickening back began to expand the distance between the two distended pumpkin shaped masses springing out from the top of their arms.  Broad shoulders was an afterthought at this point.  And speaking of arms...

Offline snaggle321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 04:54:11 am »
Nice tease at the end
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscle Goddesses

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View