Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575744 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:32:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  La Vida Loca
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: La Vida Loca  (Read 20269 times)

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: La Vida Loca
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2022, 06:01:10 pm »
Great story with a great ending.
Are you planning to continue writing your other story "hit me harder"?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2022, 06:01:10 pm »

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2022, 03:21:40 pm »
That was so good! Thank you but I really hate to see it end. I loved your characters and their romance and am so glad it had the kind of ending most readers like to see. I have to tell you that in Vida's hospital room when Gunnar cried I even teared up but then I am a real sucker for that kind of storied ending. In my book you done yourself proud. K+!

Thank you for the feedback and your many comments under my story. I have to tell you that I was crying while I was writing last part and epilogue and it seems that I managed to put these emotions into the story :) Thank you once again!

A wonderful story. Good characters and a good ending. Bravo! 

Thank you very much!

Great story with a great ending.
Are you planning to continue writing your other story "hit me harder"?

Thank you UnholyDK1103! I'm glad that you liked this story.

Yes, I will continue Hit me harder, but I had to take a break from that story. I kind of got tired, as the story grew to gigantic size. But it will be finished one day :)

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2022, 10:53:39 pm »
unbelievable story, great structure, very "aware" for the readers..........you made Vida and Gunnar's story visual, great craft and talent. Would have loved to hear about the three years and recovery to build back her body, but love where you jumper to.........

Maybe another story, another time you can visualize that growth of your character with the same levels of detail and vividness.

KARMA to you for keeping us engaged. Until next time!!

k+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2022, 08:23:46 am »
unbelievable story, great structure, very "aware" for the readers..........you made Vida and Gunnar's story visual, great craft and talent. Would have loved to hear about the three years and recovery to build back her body, but love where you jumper to.........

Maybe another story, another time you can visualize that growth of your character with the same levels of detail and vividness.

KARMA to you for keeping us engaged. Until next time!!

k+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey sgsg69, thank you very much for the comment! I'm really flattered by your opinion and happy that you enjoyed the story.

Yes, until next time! :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  La Vida Loca

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View