Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574511 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 01:53:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 545904 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2020, 05:33:15 am »
yes, it was her. I was excited to find it because I vaguely recalled some pretty nice muscle shots on her insta**** once a upon a time. Total waste of money, colossal disappointment.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2020, 06:55:52 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any Idea about this one?

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2020, 03:56:55 pm »
idk if many of them feel they need to cater to those that want sexual flavor or (like one i talked to) love it as an outlet to express their sexual side. personally, im easy. a good flexing video is enough for me.
That's my preference as well. The muscle is sexual, so show me more on OF. I understand some guys want to see tradition sexual imagery, but if they're coming from this world, it's in conjunction with muscle. Just because they have muscle doesn't mean the women understand that. Instead they default to societal norms. Then you've got women like Musclemama1113, who knows exactly how to press our buttons. Doesn't matter if she's working out with dumbbells or a bedroom toy, she gets it. Shannon Seeley is another favorite. She provides a good mix of muscle and sex. Wouldn't say she necessarily gets us, but her superpowers are conditioning and a natural chest. She couldn't hide her muscularity, even if she wanted to. Those are the two I'm subscribed to long term. The other two we're talking about? I've still got a few weeks left with them, but I've removed them from my feed.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2020, 04:33:53 pm »
Any Idea about this one?
Not familiar with her. Cute, nice physique. More focused on traditional sexual imagery than flexing, but at least she's not trying to hide her muscle. Some topless, no nudes, though she advertises you can DM for that. Quality of photography is lacking. A couple of images are crystal clear, but many seem dark, out of focus, or filmed with a smudged lens. I wouldn't be a regular subscriber, but felt like I got my ten bucks worth.

Offline bengtgoran

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2020, 06:36:23 pm »

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2020, 11:49:25 pm »
New on SessionGirls Queen Jasmin. Another nipple obfuscator, but at least she's generous about it, and displays a decent amount of muscle. Shows promise, and seems like someone who could use the support.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login***.com/queenjasminxx

birmi482

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2020, 06:13:06 pm »
Finally, the greatest FBB of all, the Quern, has a onlyfans page.  NATALIYA KUZNETSOVA, known as AMAZONKA, has now officialy joined onlyfans!!!

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2020, 09:34:51 pm »
Finally, the greatest FBB of all, the Quern, has a onlyfans page.  NATALIYA KUZNETSOVA, known as AMAZONKA, has now officialy joined onlyfans!!!

$50 a month?
Does she make your morning coffee with that? ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Boof55

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2020, 09:44:45 pm »
Aleesha Young page is well worth a subscription You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2020, 12:03:17 am »

If the video content is anything like what she provided on herbicepscam then it's already not worth the price.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2020, 07:18:12 am »
Jay Fuchs and others charge also USD 50 per month. She is not the only one and she has by far most fans of any FBB as per her insta**** followers. The price is disputable, but since other FBB charge the same amounts for equivalent or inferior content ,  she thinks that she can charge it too, given her popularity

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2020, 07:27:32 am »
Frankly those people are dumb. They are plenty of accounts that provide more quality and quantity. If they are simping hoping for something that is a bit more than the woman offers, but if I sub and see one post a month and outrageous tips for not much more, I’m out. It’s like the joke where the dumb kid trades 3 quarters for 1 dollar because 3 is more than 1

birmi482

« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2020, 08:31:53 am »
There is quality and there is quantity. Most onlyfans content is not professional, but was recorded by cameras from  mobile phones, selfies or from another person, especially in these corona times where new or current content from professional videotapers is badically non-existant. Most if not all the latest VODs from HBC were recorded in 2019. You cannot  blame the girls. So quality wise it is only mobile phone camera quality. But regarding the quantity, the girls can do much more, upload content on a daily basis, even though now probably they will have very little gym or exercise content. But the bottom line is how much are you ready to spend a month on your favourite fbb and support her (80% of onlyfans go to athlete) even though you get very mediocre value

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2020, 10:16:34 am »
i wasn't exactly clear on my view of quality in this case. my expectation is that they'll post stuff from their phones. if i want something shot in crisp 1080 or 4K i'll pay for a premium product like that. in those cases those will be one of a kind videos. for onlyfans my only hope is that the video is in landscape, the camera isn't moving obnoxiously or jiggling, and that everything is clear and visible. also that it's not 50% stuff i can see on your insta****. i don't need it to be professionally shot, especially since i'm usually looking for really great topless content (aspen rae is GREAT for this and also hooked me up with an extra long personal vid for valentines day special).

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2020, 05:14:28 pm »
Jay Fuchs and others charge also USD 50 per month. She is not the only one and she has by far most fans of any FBB as per her inst@gram followers. The price is disputable, but since other FBB charge the same amounts for equivalent or inferior content ,  she thinks that she can charge it too, given her popularity
Have you even subscribed to Nataliya's OF yet? Finding it strange you're arguing in generalities without telling us about the media she's posted so far. What's it look like? I posted a review of Jay Fuchs OF on the first page of this thread. Unfortunately, I couldn't recommend it. Do you recommend Nataliya's OF based on the content?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View