Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572468 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:07:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  "Trainergirl" from BodySpace
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: "Trainergirl" from BodySpace  (Read 14599 times)

Memyself

"Trainergirl" from BodySpace
« on: June 24, 2012, 09:37:57 am »
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/trainergirl24/

Her goal:
Transform My Body
To get lean, hard, and defined.

Her motto:
Ok guys, no disrespect but if I can outlift you and make you look like the female in the gym....probably no use in hitting on me! :/

DAMN!!!!!! I hope she'll take Bodybuilding serious and we'll see MUCH more of her in the future!!!!!!

Forum Saradas

"Trainergirl" from BodySpace
« on: June 24, 2012, 09:37:57 am »

Offline Paperclip113

• Activity:
    0%
Re: "Trainergirl" from BodySpace
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 02:02:35 am »
Sad to say, if she doesn't want to outlift guys, I doubt she'll take it serious.

She'll go straight to bikini and help kill bodybuilding from the inside out  :-X

Memyself

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 09:37:48 pm »
Sad to say, if she doesn't want to outlift guys, I doubt she'll take it serious.

She'll go straight to bikini and help kill bodybuilding from the inside out  :-X

You are not reading it right..... She doesn't say she doesn't want to outlift guys.... She said she doesn't want a guy hitting on her if they can't outlift her.
So it seems she already can lift more then some men in her gym and she doesn't want to date someone weaker.

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 03:12:14 am »
She ain't all 'that' and has an ugly attitude to boot. I would fuck her and be gone. Take second look and you'll see that I'm right.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mastermold

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 12:45:58 pm »
I looked at her profile. She trains because "it makes her look HOT". That should tell you all you need to know about her.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 04:09:44 pm »
She ain't all 'that' and has an ugly attitude to boot. I would fuck her and be gone. Take second look and you'll see that I'm right.

Who are we kidding? This girl looks like a young Ann Coulter, with muscle definition not even on par with a fitness girl. I may fuck her, but I'm not sure she would get that lucky!  :funny:

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 04:54:15 pm »
Personally I agree with Lurker.

Even though she is very hot. I would be very surprised, if she did anything more than bikini. Her comments "it makes me look HOT" tell me that she is in it for the looks and the glitter and glamour. As soon as it comes down to eating and bulking to gain mass, and gaining some serious muscle for a figure show, she just doesn't seem the type that is willing to make competing her lifestyle.

THAT being said, in my experience, starting in bikini is not a bad thing, as it usually gets new women interested in the competing world. If she was to do a bikini show what might happen, is that she will learn more about the industry and realize that she needs to get bigger to do better.

I would love to see this girl jacked up, so hopefully I am wrong about my opinion about her.
MuscleAppeal.com - Female Muscle Videos!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  "Trainergirl" from BodySpace

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View