Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579121 Posts in 73919 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 09, 2024, 10:15:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HerBicepsCam  (Read 114584 times)

qwqw

Re: Herbicepscam Goes Wild
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2013, 03:03:53 pm »
These cam girls must all be getting real desperate. Well charging a $1 per minute is not the way to go about it. I wouldn't throw a penny their way!

They don't charge $1 per minute at least $5 - $10 per minute.

Yeah, there's really no difference in the cost of a webcam session and the cost of an actual session it seems. No idea what their cut is to be fair. Though the couple times one of them tried to get me to do it on Skype, they wanted at least $400/hour.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2013, 03:03:53 pm »

qwqw

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2013, 03:21:37 pm »
I remember when butt3rfly, or whatever her new nick is, wouldn't even kiss her biceps in premium. Can't remember if she wanted fantasy or one-on-one for that. After a while, she started being less reserved and doing topless in fantasy, which was fine with me. These days, the few times she's been in free, all she wants to do is get naked and pleasure herself with a toy. It's probably near impossible to get her in premium just flexing. A number of other girls are in similar situations. I guess these girls' "careers" are even more short-lived than they anticipated.

There are some girls on the site that work there because they're friends with someone who was already on hbc, and they don't really wanna get "wild," but some of the guys try to push them past their limits, and they're too desperate to say no.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2013, 07:45:56 am »
one of them tried to get me to do it on Skype, they wanted at least $400/hour.

LOL, all those roids must be getting into their heads!
If they asked me $400 to get on cam, I would tell them to go fuck themselves with a knife. I wouldn't even pay that much for a physical session.
More guys are smartening up to their trickers, they will eventually get the message.

qwqw

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2013, 03:12:34 pm »
Well it was only for half an hour each, one asked me for $200 and one asked me for $350 haha. Probably even more if you have to also pay a fee on Paypal to transfer the money. Of course, they never even showed up. That's the problem with 20 somethings, especially on the weekends... they make a bunch of promises, then decide to go out and get drunk or whatever and not show up. That's what I don't get about these girls... even if you say "show up at this time and take my money," they won't even show up. Aren't they desperate to get some money?

Glad I decided not to take the risk and send them any money. Guess it's better to go through a pimp like hbc and keep them honest.

fbbluvr13

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2013, 03:58:13 am »
Seems like Angie Salvagno, Oana, and some others are never in free chat

qwqw

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2013, 04:27:58 am »
Angela has been in free a bit more lately.

deerfott

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2013, 02:40:06 am »
Well it was only for half an hour each, one asked me for $200 and one asked me for $350

You can negotiate the price if you think it's too high. Most of the time Skype shows are far less on a "per minute" basis when compared to HBC. Plus the girls get to keep all the money. Also, they are usually willing to show / do a lot more on Skype.

they make a bunch of promises, then decide to go out and get drunk or whatever and not show up. That's what I don't get about these girls... even if you say "show up at this time and take my money," they won't even show up.

It seems like you are more angry about the fact the girl(s) "stood you up" on Skype rather than the actual price. Send a small deposit to ensure they are online at your scheduled time.

Aren't they desperate to get some money?

You might have that backwards. The girls can charge high prices or blow someone off because they know there's always other guys that are "desperate" to see them and willing to pay.

deerfott

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2013, 02:52:13 am »
Seems like Angie Salvagno, Oana, and some others are never in free chat

I will never understand these "free chat" posts. They are on HBC to make money, so they're not going to waste time in free chat when are others willing to pay.

How is possible that there are still people that don't understand that?

If they cut their prices in half, I would be inclined to go more often and to stay longer, chatting and asking questions... It would be more fun IMHO

Why would they ever "cut their prices in half" when clearly people are willing pay the current rates? Again, they are there to make money. If you are not on HBC to spend money, why waste your time? You will only end up disappointed.

I'm not saying the prices are fair, but that's the way it is.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2013, 04:45:32 am »
It depends on your way of looking at things.
You have some women who are always in pay chat. I can understand that. If you are a lady and you  sit in free chat you are going to have to deal with about four or five different types of guys. 1. They don't say anything. 2. The guy who constantly tell her how good she looks. 3. The guy who only talks about what he would do to her if could her alone. 4. The guy who tries to talk to her as if he really cares how her day went. 5. "PM me"
I can see a lady sitting in free chat for a few days of that then just going into pay chat forever.

But here is a question. What is it about a few of the women on webcam who come into free chat all the time but never stay because someone grabs them into one-on-one?? Is it because they don't come on cam that often?? Is it because of what they do in private chat?

It almost seems like these few women are getting something easy that other women have to work for. My favorite example is A. Young. She comes into free chat sits for a minute, then spends a half hour in one on one chat. Then she comes back to free chat and almost before you can say "hi" she is gone again. How is it she can come into free chat and still make money, while the other lady who is always in pay chat (to make money) is sitting by herself? (I've tried to do voyeur chat a few times and it would not let me in. I guess because no one was in pay chat with her and you can't do voyeur chat unless someone is already there with her)

How does that happen??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2013, 11:34:37 pm »
The girls who hide in pay chat usually stay alone in pay chat.

I also dont understand how they do it, but some women can build up tension in free chat. So long until one of the guests looses his nerves and goes pvt. Then a few other voyers follow.

Examples are bullet proof or SexyNSmart. They never fail to entertain. Top of them all sPECtacular: she is a tough talker yet smart, can handle loads of compliments with the same ease as aggressive macho guys or stupid comments. Makes sure who is the boss in the room. IN addition there is something aggressive sexual around her, very adult entertainment. I have the feeling thats exactly what makes the guys jump her room.
User is currently banned [View]

jer5170

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2013, 03:58:09 pm »
I've given up HBC for some time now... 
It was just too expensive.  I should post to that tread about spending tons on HBC.

Also, I really only liked Thai_Thighs, and Bubbles, and Megan. 
Penpraghai Tiangngok says owners are dicks, doesn't use the site anymore. Tracy Weller is very hot and kind, but I've just moved on.
Megan Thomas - her personality was never that kind (the term "gold digger" comes to mind, most of the HBC models are like this....)
I found other HD content of Fon and Tracy that is way better than anything I saw on HBC...
(FYI - myfreecams.com - is a much better site, tons of hot women (even muscular ones), and gives the models half of their tips)

As for the topic of HBC going "hardcore" I have some proof....
I recently joined Herbiceps (the site) (it's a steal for how much content you get for $12 a month).
I found the model - Brie Eubanks - or, Affliction on HBC....
Someone posted these previews on another forum, and I can tell are from HBC.  I would die for these videos, and she is still active on HBC too:
(Besides Bella from Shemuscle, she is one of the hottest woman of muscle to go "hardcore".)

These videos do exist, but I'm still looking to find the actual content...
Enjoy the previews, and I DON'T HAVE THESE VIDEOS!

samusaran

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2013, 04:44:14 pm »
i love brie so much. hopefully the vids pop up

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2013, 03:55:17 am »
Lol @ herbicepcam shills posting on this thread. Pathetic, just like your shitty site.

deerfott

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2013, 06:07:17 am »
What is it about a few of the women on webcam who come into free chat all the time but never stay because someone grabs them into one-on-one?? Is it because of what they do in private chat?

Yes

My favorite example is A. Young. She comes into free chat sits for a minute, then spends a half hour in one on one chat. Then she comes back to free chat and almost before you can say "hi" she is gone again.

She's not going to spend time in free chat when people are willing to go one on one. There are some guys that are obsessed with her for whatever reason.

(the term "gold digger" comes to mind, most of the HBC models are like this....)

Why else would they be on the site? Do you think women work at strip clubs because they like talking to the guys there? Obviously, the answer is no. They are there for the money, just like the girls on HBC.

It's about the money, period.

I found other HD content of Fon and Tracy that is way better than anything I saw on HBC...

You found HD content of Fon and Tracy nude, masturbating, etc?  If so, feel free to post it.

jer5170

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 04:46:00 am »
I wouldn't say all "cam models" are "gold diggers"....
Both Tracy Weller and Fon were always willing to stay in free chat until someone took them private.
In fact, my 3 favorite cam models from other sites talked a lot about their lives, various subjects, and are very intelligent.

As for content:
The Fon content is the stuff posted from Wings of Strength, Muscletease, and Female Power - all those videos have already been posted.
Tracy Weller's content is from other sites too that I've got from other users.
(Although, I do have a video of each of them that is really good, and tons of cams of each.  I might post them in the future.)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View