Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576248 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 07:19:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HerBicepsCam  (Read 114382 times)

katka11

Re: To be "Kicked" from HBC
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 02:23:40 pm »
Sorry, but that is wrong. They have the option to kick you off and bann you forever from their profile.
Some of them so that when you beg for free flexes. But some of them are really strange. Oana Hreapca kicked me off when I was in her chatroom as a "voyeur" - so I was obviously paying, but that didn´t matter to her. She just kicked me off and since them I don´t have access to her profile anymore. The only thing you can do is to create a new account.

nujerz84

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 04:33:17 pm »
I just started doing Cam more..though after spending $$ last nite I will chill on doing that...I think your best bet is to make sure you have some credits when going in a room.  If you dont keep it short and polite.

pikko

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 07:40:27 pm »
Thanks to all.
Yes I think that she has banned me because she offered me to enter from free to pay chat, but I said that I haven't any money to do that.
The strange thing is that I was in chat with her only few minutes asking only about her nationality, not leeching for free performances of any kind.
But no problem, I'm allowed to enter in the site and to visit the other girls.
Only a little pity because that girl was really beatiful!!!!
Bye bye

dooshbag

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 04:12:24 am »
ok u dont get kicked in voyour usually wat happens is wen a person finishes their private in premium chat they automatically go casue u cant talk to them, so therefore u get taken off cause ur only "peeking" so to spk and therefore the person who has paid the full amount in the chat gets the call so wen he finishes u finish as well but im sure next time u log on u can her profile

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 11:13:33 am »
I can't access HBC at all. Never been a member so no idea why. The only one possibility is I once made an 'appointment' and never kept it. Would that explain it? :shucks

nujerz84

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 02:45:15 am »
I think the comparison I can make is that web cam is a lot like the strip club.  The ladies in cam and strip club are there to make money.  If your at a strip club making it rain and popping bottles (showing your spending money) the ladies will flock to you and get a private room with them etc afterwards they got paid short thank you off merry way they go (lol though I did get a stripper # number smh)

In cam it pretty much the same as ladies will be more cool to customers with credits.  However unlike strippers many ladies are cool and know they have repeat client/customers  and build friendly/cordial relationships so it does not make sense nor is it right for them to be rude or mean.

Though sadly no one is perfect so they will have bad days and unfortunately you may have some who have attitude issues regardless.  Just don't be freeloader tip if u have credits if you don't keep it short and polite common courtesy goes a long way.

The sooner we recognize this the better you understand how it goes.

jer5170

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 06:46:50 am »
Trust me, on cams one word makes all the difference in the world: compliments
You don't have to have money to be nice.
A lot of the time models have there guards up for trolls, and beggers/freeloaders.
I have been in many rooms where someone wrecks the mood by constantly asking for free stuff, they ask weird personal questions,
or they are rude to the model just trying to rouse a reaction.
The model either bans the person, or leaves all together.

In my 2 years of watching cams, I've been banned only once by a model.
(sometimes the site bans me for connection problems, but I just turn my browser off and on to fix that)
I tried to tell a joke, but I was new to the room, and I got banned after that.
I'm sure everyone has been there - tried to be funny, but the joke totally backfires and kind of sound like I was trying to be mean.
(ok, the model was about to do a sybian show, and I asked if she had gotten the sybian on Craigslist)
I was banned for 12 hours, but now I hear models can ban you for 60 days, or even permanently, depending on the site.

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 10:05:34 pm »

I have never been banned and Have talked to Oana numerous times. I had one fantasy chat with oana and her sister juiletta fit and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!

Baby girl brazilian is nice but I get a lousy connection but otherwise what a body.

nujerz84

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 04:53:30 pm »
Also sometimes the connection with the lady webcam acts up and disconnects so you get kicked out the room accidently.

Offline galloguille

• Activity:
    0%
Herbicepscam Goes Wild
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2013, 12:10:30 am »
Hi, this site ask me for my personal data wich I'm not confortable giving, but it doesnt say how they bill you

also, I don't understand how much cost

but I would like to have the experiencie and record something also

jer5170

Re: Herbicepscam, how to pay
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 03:57:20 am »
Hi, this site ask me for my personal data wich I'm not confortable giving, but it doesnt say how they bill you

also, I don't understand how much cost

but I would like to have the experiencie and record something also
Ok, I will explain in 3 parts to what your wondering about Herbicepscam:
1. You have to give some information to sign up for the site.
This is where you choose a user name, and give an email address.  Then you confirm it to become a member.

2. Now you can access "How's online", and you can see women that are "In free chat!"
In free chat they normally just sit there, and talk.  Some flex a little.

However, if you want to pay three are four options to by cedit in US $: (it's safe to give a credit card to purchase credit)
$25 deposit -- no deposit bonus

$50 deposit -- 5% deposit bonus ($2.50)

$75 deposit -- 10% deposit bonus ($7.50)

$100 deposit -- 15% deposit bonus ($15.00)
Then you can go into:)
   1. "In Premium chat" or "Be a Voyeur!" (Premium is where they flex) (Normal rates are $4 for Premium chat, and $2.50 for Voyeur)
        (where you can only watch in Voyeur, and not type. The Voyeur option is usually half the rate, but every girl's rate is different.)
         And there has to already be a member in Premium to go Voyeur. )

2. "Fantasy chat" or "Be a Voyeur!"  - (Fantasy is where they topless/nude) (Normal rates are $6 for Fantasy, and $4 for Voyeur)
        (where you can only watch in Voyeur, and not type. The Voyeur option is usually half the rate, but every girl's rate is different.)
         (And there has to already be a member in Fantasy to go Voyeur. )

3. "One on One Chat" - (This is where they do what you want.)  Nobody else can see this chat, but usually is $8 a minute.

3. To record video and audio, is a whole other mess onto itself.

You just need to find a good "screen capture program".

I use the worst one out there - Hypercam 2 - it's the only one I've used.
It takes a poorer quality video, and the size of the files are huge.
(I've been introduced to other software, but haven't taken the time to find, download, and figure how to use them.)

Offline galloguille

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 04:38:10 am »

Oh thanks =)

Still what I cant understand is: once I introduce my personal data, there a choose credit card and charge credit?

About capturing, I'm using CamStudio, its decent, but it deforms the image a little, i think because of the codec or something

jer5170

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 04:46:12 am »
I don't know exactly what happens when you're new to the site.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't charge you right away.
That the lowest dollar amount that you can start off with is $25.
It's just been a long while since I've been a new member.

gubbi.gubbi33

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 11:02:24 am »
I was surprised to find this right at the top, I had wanted to ask about it as well.  Do they offer payment to the site through paypal?  I remember I was able to subscribe up for herbiceps with paypal, but this was more than five years ago. 

jer5170

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 01:24:15 pm »
No, they don't offer Paypal payments.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View