Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582007 Posts in 74208 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 24, 2024, 06:22:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lexi Art
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lexi Art  (Read 9194 times)

Offline Cheese1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Lexi Art
« on: May 24, 2021, 06:17:05 pm »
Hey guys. Has anybody seasoned with Lexi Art? She’s coming to Charlotte in July. I’ve heard nothing but good things about her. I have a lift and carry fetish and I’m heading she’s pound for pound one of the strongest ladies on the scene

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    26.67%
Re: Lexi Art
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 01:50:23 am »
Her reputation is stellar. I think if you booked you wouldn't regret it.

Offline Cheese1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 07:43:19 am »
Thank you! We have a Skype session coming up to confirm our July meeting. Super excited

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 05:43:04 pm »
Thank you! We have a Skype session coming up to confirm our July meeting. Super excited

Does she require the Skype session to confirm the booking?

Offline Cheese1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2021, 08:23:21 pm »
If you’re a first timer, yes I believe so

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 10:23:27 am »

I don't see the point of that unless they record the video call in case something happens in the session because a psycho won't show that on Skype

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 12:16:01 pm »

I don't see the point of that unless they record the video call in case something happens in the session because a psycho won't show that on Skype

Have started doing pre-session skypes in the past few years and it has turned out to be a good thing. Most ladies will not make you do (and pay for) a full half hour if you've already booked, and I've found the chat usually leads to them having a much stronger memory of who I am and what I've asked for. Not sure if Lexi has picked up on this and it's her reasoning for requiring them. As for the added cost, it's not great but like I said I have gotten some value out of it, make sure to keep things short.

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 08:58:35 pm »
I sessioned with Lexi and had a great time and she got into everything I asked for. We did the Skype call before. She did not charge me for this and it lasted about 15 minutes. It was good to make things a little more comfortable when we met. Super cute and sweet woman

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2021, 02:37:33 am »
I sessioned with Lexi and had a great time and she got into everything I asked for. We did the Skype call before. She did not charge me for this and it lasted about 15 minutes. It was good to make things a little more comfortable when we met. Super cute and sweet woman

Why would she charge you for the Skype call if she requires it to book the session??

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2021, 01:42:40 pm »
Why would she charge you for the Skype call if she requires it to book the session??
Her requiring a chat before the session was an open question around here a few weeks ago. That it's free is good news, I said even if it were an added $15-20 it would probably end up paying dividends in the session.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2021, 04:30:16 am »
Her requiring a chat before the session was an open question around here a few weeks ago. That it's free is good news, I said even if it were an added $15-20 it would probably end up paying dividends in the session.

It doesn't make sense to pay for the video call if she's the one insisting on it. Of course, she could include it in the session fees anyway

Offline Cheese1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2021, 01:59:24 am »
Had a session like Lexi yesterday. Fuck man she’s strong. Destroyed my ass in grappling. Tapped out like 5 times lol. Her grapevine and body scissors are deadly. Pretty sore today

Offline purepro46

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2021, 11:05:00 am »
Lexi is coming to my area soon.  Have seen photos of the wrestling mats she brings along.  For those who've seen her is she 100% wrestling/boxing/scissoring/lifts or is she open to muscle worship and more easy-going stuff? Thanks.

Offline Cheese1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2021, 03:00:13 pm »
Lexi is coming to my area soon.  Have seen photos of the wrestling mats she brings along.  For those who've seen her is she 100% wrestling/boxing/scissoring/lifts or is she open to muscle worship and more easy-going stuff? Thanks.

What’s up man. I sessioned with her back in June. She’s awesome. A little on the talkative side but great personality. From experience, she’s seemed more into the athletic aspect of sessioning. We did lift and carry and grappling. Im not sure if she’s into the fetish stuff heavy. Could be wrong tho. Doesn’t hurt to ask. Good luck

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2021, 05:59:56 pm »
met her 2 weeks ago very attractive with a sexy fit body.  I just did mw/massage and it was amazing

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lexi Art

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View