Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575445 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:18:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Flabbie Newbie :-)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Flabbie Newbie :-)  (Read 4364 times)

AusStelle

Flabbie Newbie :-)
« on: September 18, 2014, 02:33:39 pm »
Hi guys Id just like to say you guys look amazing on here and I can only dream about looking so amazing .

I am 5'7 26 and 70 Kilos (yeah a bit heavy I know, But I have lost 10kg already).

I am here for heaps of advice and guidance in relation to Workout timetables and Nutrition.

I have no idea where to start using weights are foreign to me.

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a good workout timetable??

Nice to meet you guys and I cant wait to start this journey :-)

Christelle

Forum Saradas

Flabbie Newbie :-)
« on: September 18, 2014, 02:33:39 pm »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Flabbie Newbie :-)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 08:50:48 pm »
Hi guys Id just like to say you guys look amazing on here and I can only dream about looking so amazing .

I am 5'7 26 and 70 Kilos (yeah a bit heavy I know, But I have lost 10kg already).

I am here for heaps of advice and guidance in relation to Workout timetables and Nutrition.

I have no idea where to start using weights are foreign to me.

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a good workout timetable??

Nice to meet you guys and I cant wait to start this journey :-)

Christelle

Welcome on the biggest community on female bodybuilding Christelle! :wob:
I Saradas

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 05:24:12 am »
70kgs 5'7" is not heavy, if you were  an fbb , you wouldn't even be that big. Jana Linke Sipple and Tassie Colomb are same height and weigh 90kg. Don't think about weight, think about converting fat into muscle.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 10:07:11 am »
70 kilos is not heavy at all,sweetie...it's pretty average weight for a woman your height. The only weigh you're heavy at that weight is if you're what is known as skinny fat or you have decent mass and an athletic body. I doubt you're flabby. I encourage you to post some pics, routine and goals. I bet you look better than you're giving yourself credit for.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bigden40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 01:03:47 pm »
Hi Christelle,

If you're new to weights then this book is a good intro to the subject and has some decent routines to be getting started with.  It won't make ytou an FBB but it'll get you used to the right part of the gym and give you some insight as to how it all works.

http://www.thenewrulesoflifting.com/nrol-for-women

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Flabbie Newbie :-)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View