Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574360 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:28:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Musclegirl Of The Decade
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Musclegirl Of The Decade  (Read 37617 times)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
Re: Musclegirl Of The Decade
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 08:53:47 pm »
Is Ms Olympia actually the best fbb? Surely its a very contentious issue, especially when they constantly change the rules for the girls.  The olympia always seems political, why hasn't Lisa Aukland ever won?  Her physique is flawless.

Aukland's physique, while impressive, is hardly flawless and Kyle's bests hers in virtually every category that matters: back, chest, quads, calves, shoulders, arms... you get the picture, everywhere. Furthermore, while the judging has been inconsistent for years the one constant during that time has been that Iris Kyle has finished at or near the top.
Iris Kyle has better symmetry and conditioning ... Agreed.  But it almost infuriates me when people say Iris has better calves than Lisa.  Iris' calves are good, but are about half the size of Lisa.  I would go so far as to say NO ONE has better calves than Lisa Aukland.  Let the picture below end the debate here and now btw the calves of Iris vs Lisa.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 08:53:47 pm »

Offline justcalves

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 10:44:50 pm »
Easy............ Lisa Aukland.

racerx009

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2012, 09:14:31 pm »
Is Ms Olympia actually the best fbb? Surely its a very contentious issue, especially when they constantly change the rules for the girls.  The olympia always seems political, why hasn't Lisa Aukland ever won?  Her physique is flawless.

Aukland's physique, while impressive, is hardly flawless and Kyle's bests hers in virtually every category that matters: back, chest, quads, calves, shoulders, arms... you get the picture, everywhere. Furthermore, while the judging has been inconsistent for years the one constant during that time has been that Iris Kyle has finished at or near the top.
Iris Kyle has better symmetry and conditioning ... Agreed.  But it almost infuriates me when people say Iris has better calves than Lisa.  Iris' calves are good, but are about half the size of Lisa.  I would go so far as to say NO ONE has better calves than Lisa Aukland.  Let the picture below end the debate here and now btw the calves of Iris vs Lisa.

I'll concede your point on the calves but on overall package Iris takes it handily.

zxcv

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 12:33:36 pm »
Yax !

Offline rigoberto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 07:42:05 am »
Iris Kyle es la reina de la decada, con diferencia.

westcal

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 04:04:59 am »
lets not forget annie rivieccio
shes my vote

Annie's got my vote too!  :hey:

Drbench012

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 06:20:04 pm »
Annie Rivieccio for the 1990s
Alina Popa for the 2000s
Katka, Kashma and Shanon Courtney so far in 2010s

fredzeppelin

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2014, 09:09:34 pm »
@khuddle

come on man... didn't yexeni won the olympia in 2005? and she's in the top three the following years with ms. international title in her bag?? clearly she belongs with the 2000s... and the 90s :)

She was still in her best shape in the 90s. I saw her at the Nationals in Miami back in '95 -- she must have been 25 or 26. Incredible back then.

Offline jubus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 09:12:33 pm »
 Objectively, Iris Kyle without a doubt. Personally, Marja Lehtonen, without a doubt.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Musclegirl Of The Decade

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View