Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Jkenn on 28 Feb 2013
  • Sunfire's Reverse headscissor- I had tears in my eyes when she was putting on the pressure and the pain in my head was unreal.  After the session I had broken blood vessels in my face for a couple of days.

Alina Popa's reverse headscissor-  She wanted to KO me, but I couldn't stand the pressure she could apply.  She was squeezing so hard that she was pushing the blood into my head and the pain was too much.
  • #32 by nujerz84 on 28 Feb 2013
  • Someone mentioned Tyler Dare I seen her 3 times mistake on my part.

One more Brigita Brezovac reverse head scissors were brutal
    • nujerz84
  • #33 by cap9900 on 28 Feb 2013
  • In no particular order:

Yasmin - Way stronger than she looks.
    Kortney Olsen - overpowering
    Kordelia Devonshire - Killer Fig-4
    Arekah Lox
    Empress Asia - On the thinner side but surprisingly strong.
  • #34 by taalesoufs on 28 Feb 2013
  • Thank for the post there is here lot of my favorite wrestler : sunfire, ko, scar, milady , megan!!
    I Would like be scissored by ko And Jennifer scarpetta they look so strong!! Her front or reverse must be incredible!
  • #35 by Hoodman on 28 Feb 2013
  • Agreed Megan Abshire's are wild!!!
  • #36 by mixedwrestler08 on 01 Mar 2013
  • from the session i had so far and speking just for non-ffb sessionist

sunfire, gia primo..then ola

for the reverse head scissor i ould even put jenni czech in my top three to top 5. she is somehow very effective and powerfull with that hold.maybe ist the way her thighs are shaped and she does put your head the furthest up to her butt until she starts ssqueezing. but for a non-fbb, non wrestlergirl , model girls she has scary scissors( her figure four sucks, though).

from the girls already mentioned, i would love to be scissored by these:
    Yasmin, Tyler Dare,  Jen Thomas, an old girlfriend and beauty pageant winner,  lia labowe, Cindy Huntress,

kassidy from london , xana told me, has very strong scissors as well.
  • #37 by renrew on 01 Mar 2013
  • you are right, jenny czech has cruel scissors ... you wouldn't think she can squeeze that deadly when you see this gorgeous girl
  • #38 by mixedwrestler08 on 01 Mar 2013
  • butonthe second closer look,you can see that she has more powerful legs than one would guess at first.her thights and butt are are quite buffed,not that huge like fbb orhard msucles like fitness lady, but bigger than these of the usual foto model and even bigger than  some  of the session girls.
  • #39 by anakanda on 02 Mar 2013
  • Thing is, the pageant winner was so good (and boy did she love scissoring!!!) that she rocked me to sleep in a figure four.  That's something that no session girl has ever been able to do to me.  Jenni Czech would be a pretty close comparison, although this girl was 5-11 and had longer and much stronger legs.  Long and lean yet still thick through the thighs and had calves that were very tough to deal with, as well.  Strongest straight HS I've ever felt and once put me through the ringer so badly that I had two black eyes (really just the popped blood vessels you guys talked about earlier) and the tip of my nose was bruised straight purple the next day from her front-facing scissors and my face being pushed up there so tightly.  Wild stuff.
    • anakanda
  • #40 by brittanyseol on 04 Mar 2013
  • When I was in high school this girl who did gymnastics would do different holds on me. obviously not in school but over at her house. I remember thinking that she was amazingly strong. That was until I had a session with Brenda Raganot. WOW is all I can say. I couldn't do more than 10 seconds with her massively muscular legs around my neck. The pressure was just too great. I tried going longer one time but got scared when I heard one of my ears pop. It sounded like I had cotton stuffed in that ear for a few days. Definitely worth it though.
  • #41 by WrestlerD on 05 Mar 2013
  • Yasmin, Sunfire and Bijou Steel had me tapping (or knocked out by Yasmin) in seconds.
  • #42 by logiemac on 05 Mar 2013
  • Mysteria has amazingly powerful scissors.
  • #43 by skijerk302 on 06 Mar 2013
  • Yasmin is the best I have met, but full disclosure, I haven't met any of the FBB type girls.  Biggest girl was Larissa Reis.
    • skijerk302
  • #44 by taalesoufs on 07 Mar 2013
  • Great! Larissa reis !! How was your session with her?
  • #45 by nujerz84 on 07 Mar 2013
  • Great! Larissa reis !! How was your session with her?

Beautiful woman barley avg
    • nujerz84
Pages:
Actions