Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577999 Posts in 73580 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 05:58:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The "Good Old Days"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The "Good Old Days"  (Read 958 times)

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The "Good Old Days"
« on: January 10, 2022, 09:01:39 pm »
Have been following several threads lately and am amazed at many of the names of ladies who quite a few of us have all known and appreciated over the year's...and it's gotten me to thinking :o  I am pretty certain that many of us have "crossed path's" with each other at various show's (The Arnold, The North Americans', The Master's, the Olympia, etc) and shared some pretty good times together!!!!

I guess what I am saying is although we identify ourselves by various "psuedonyms" one's memories are the true "identifiers"!!! And in my mind I know who many of you are and hopefully you will know who I am.  And it makes me smile ;)

For me, participating in Joe Bayer's Japanese Steakhouse Dinner's in Columbus during the Arnold and sharing stories at the Flamingo Bar at the Orleans during The Olympia are among my two favorite memories, but there are many more...LOL

So to my fellow shmoe's, I wish you all a "belated" Happy New Year and am looking forward to the coming of normalcy SOON!!!!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Re: The "Good Old Days"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 10:22:04 pm »
Have been following several threads lately and am amazed at many of the names of ladies who quite a few of us have all known and appreciated over the year's...and it's gotten me to thinking :o  I am pretty certain that many of us have "crossed path's" with each other at various show's (The Arnold, The North Americans', The Master's, the Olympia, etc) and shared some pretty good times together!!!!

I guess what I am saying is although we identify ourselves by various "psuedonyms" one's memories are the true "identifiers"!!! And in my mind I know who many of you are and hopefully you will know who I am.  And it makes me smile ;)

For me, participating in Joe Bayer's Japanese Steakhouse Dinner's in Columbus during the Arnold and sharing stories at the Flamingo Bar at the Orleans during The Olympia are among my two favorite memories, but there are many more...LOL

So to my fellow shmoe's, I wish you all a "belated" Happy New Year and am looking forward to the coming of normalcy SOON!!!!

LOL!  I remember rolling into the Japanese Steakhouse with Tazzie on my arm one year, and I felt like King Shit of Turd Mountain . . . and then Tazzie reminded me in that LA drawl, "Darlin', they prob'ly know we're togethah cuz you flowed me four hunnert dollahs, but don't worry, a'll make it worth yo' while.  Heehee!"

And thus ended the momentary ego trip. 

Oh, and I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, it is the "Alligator Bar" at the Orleans.  One year had a horrendous hangover and Professor Vas let Nadia Nardi into my room at the Orleans, and I awoke in a brutal headlock, as if my headache hadn't been bad enough.  LOL!  A big laugh all around.

Happy New Year from Schmoe Howard!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 11:15:26 pm »
JACKPOT :P That was me sitting on the other side of Tazzie-*   And if you remember, we were sitting in that side room at the same table with Dan Ray!!!! First time I ever met him...

And here I thought she was my "ticket/date" to this annual grand "soiree" and there she was with this exceedingly handsome and very debonair gentleman...sigh!!!!

But, on the upside of that evening was that I was also able to meet Kortney Olson for the first time as well...and who I still continue to see to this day whenever possible.

Ahhhhh...the memories!!!

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 11:23:45 pm »
Thanks for the correction...yes, the Alligator Bar!!!!  And Professor Vas...another of the good ones!!!

:rock: Howard...from Ken

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 01:19:47 am »
Thanks for the correction...yes, the Alligator Bar!!!!  And Professor Vas...another of the good ones!!!

:rock: Howard...from Ken

I remember KO entering the bar just as I was ordering at the bar; we'd met previously via Prof. Vas and immediately hit it off (I think she hits it off with pretty much everyone).  When we made eye contact, I ordered a second shot of tequila and offered it to her.  She politely declined . . . and later, I discovered that she was in recovery!  Oh, did I feel like a shit.  I apologized years later, and she was very sweet about it.  KO, what a stunning woman!
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The "Good Old Days"

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View