Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572857 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:14:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Withdrawal
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Withdrawal  (Read 11877 times)

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Session Withdrawal
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2020, 03:32:16 am »
Tough to figure out who is better out of sheena or Veve. They keep putting on more muscle an they are both awesome. Sheena is a little rougher in my experiences, but might be the greatest ever
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2020, 03:32:16 am »

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2020, 12:40:53 pm »
I really hate that I didn't see Sheena right before Corona when she was in NYC. I was saving cash which turned out to be smart but Sheena could've given me that muscular beatdown I crave.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2020, 03:41:42 am »
I really hate that I didn't see Sheena right before Corona when she was in NYC. I was saving cash which turned out to be smart but Sheena could've given me that muscular beatdown I crave.
Looks like sheena put on alot more muscle an is over 160lbs. She already has speed an skill an now has alot of muscle. I will never miss her when she is traveling. Most beautiful wrestler i ever met an probably most skilled wrestler

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2020, 03:43:59 pm »
Me too, even though I already met her. Last year she had kind of a cute sporty look, that's nice but not my favorite. Now she's bulked up a lot and looks like Helen when I met her 15 years ago, a sexy bone-snapping machine.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2020, 12:57:13 am »
Me too, even though I already met her. Last year she had kind of a cute sporty look, that's nice but not my favorite. Now she's bulked up a lot and looks like Helen when I met her 15 years ago, a sexy bone-snapping machine.
Your lucky to meet helen, her an ziggy were my dream matches but could never hook up. I did get to meet jett, she reminds of sheena with there speed an skill. 1st time i met sheena she was sporty an athletic, 2nd time she had alot of muscle. Can't wait for 3rd time looks like alot more muscle

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2020, 02:26:46 am »
Helen von Mott?! I haven't heard that name in ages. Back when I use to session wrestle for the wrestling.
Good ot here Sheena is awesome and yeah, it's that muscle with her skill I love. Like very good skill and speed then with the power of muscles. O if she'll let me film I'll do it.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2020, 10:35:55 pm »
My session withdrawl is over. im meeting malibu an ms lacey in about 10. i know malibu is a real good boxer an wrestler, an ms lacey seems so cool. good riddance to withdrawl. 7 months

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2020, 12:26:23 am »
My last sessions were Pocahontas and Tapered Physique in March and going a little crazy here since used to a session at least every every 3 months and usually many ladies come to So Cal in spring and summer

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2020, 02:23:35 am »
Helen von Mott?! I haven't heard that name in ages. Back when I use to session wrestle for the wrestling.
Good ot here Sheena is awesome and yeah, it's that muscle with her skill I love. Like very good skill and speed then with the power of muscles. O if she'll let me film I'll do it.
Hope Sheena comes back to USA. I met her a year ago for 2nd time an warrior for 1st time. They had flight problems so we had to wrestle back to back. I couldn't believe I was about to meet my 2 dream session girls the same day. Is there any duo hot an badass like that?

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2020, 02:20:35 am »
Session withdrawal is about over. I got 5 matches coming up in a 8 day stretch. Dez desire. Goddess anat. Irene silver an 2 matches against skystorm. I'm going to my ass kicked

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2020, 08:20:23 pm »
And as Xmas present, some bruishes and COVID-19.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2020, 10:56:25 pm »
Fuck covid

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2020, 02:11:10 am »
I been doing sessions (and videos) thru out. I have gotten tested every month since June.  I been fortunate.. had a session yesterday and today.. Tomorrow shooting stuff with Jasmine (from montreal) I always wear mask/gloves at work or when I go out and always wash my hands.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2021, 08:39:45 pm »
I've been on session withdrawal since June which may end this week.  A certain someone is visiting NJ / NY and I'm really tempted.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2021, 10:17:26 am »
And as Xmas present, some bruishes and COVID-19.

-Squeezemebaby

How goes your recovery?

Thanks for asking, but I was ironic, meaning "why take the risk of getting COVID-19".

Doesn't mean that I am perfect, never making any mistake, but people should seriously think about the risk of COVID-19 vs the need for a session.

I'm saying this, because a friend, healthy family guy, early 40's, died after a heart attack, went in coma. All after no COVID-19 symptoms. Turned out the COVID had caused heart failure.
At the start of the pandemic 2 healthy friends (25years old and 36 years old) were hospitalized to ICU nd are still suffering from it, with fatigues, pains, breathing problems, etc.

Next to that: by contracting COVID-19, you might infect other people, without knowing.

Imagine you infecting family members and you can't find any other reason for your infection, than the session.
Even if you would have contracted it somewhere else, you might have to send an email to the sessionette, saying "turns out I am positive; just wanted you to know this"

If somebody passes away because of this, it may be that the contact research wil be intense.
You might be able to hide your session activity, but inside you'll always be wondering "did my awesome session cause a death?"

Chances may be very small, but somewhere on earth, people are asking themselves very similar questions.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Withdrawal

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View