Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575130 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 02:02:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Withdrawal
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Withdrawal  (Read 11983 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Session Withdrawal
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 02:41:13 am »
Also, if she's met other guys who have traveled recently. Is she going to interview all the guys about their recent travels, and are you going to be able, or want to, ask her about the other guys she's sessioned with?

Or said differently, would you feel comfortable doing a session at the SG event in Vegas in September? Get 50 or 100 people in a room for half a day and have everyone touching everyone else, then your session comes at the end of the night.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2020, 03:20:51 am »
Or said differently, would you feel comfortable doing a session at the SG event in Vegas in September? Get 50 or 100 people in a room for half a day and have everyone touching everyone else, then your session comes at the end of the night.
I will be there, so no I don't care about it. Intelligent people can use their considerable brain power to get themselves tested and govern their behavior accordingly.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2020, 04:11:50 am »
Good luck hoping everyone who goes will get tested. I'll steer clear.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2020, 04:42:26 am »
Good luck hoping everyone who goes will get tested. I'll steer clear.

I’m not going.. aside from the health reasons.. just started a new job idk if I can the days off for it..

and it held in hot asf fuck Vegas.. maybe if they pushed it back to Oct or Nov I’d go when its cooler.

The sessiongirl event last in that hot ass warehouse made it unbearable.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2020, 04:56:37 am »
definitely OT, but I'd rather just do a regular session with a less condensed schedule when they're not all crowded together. I guess maybe it's good if you want to meet a ton of girls at once, but that's not my thing.

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2020, 01:13:38 pm »
It looks like almost everybody will be out of lockdown in the next two weeks. Do you guys think it’s safe to session right now? Would you take that risk?

Nope. Still too chancy for me. I think I'll wait for a vaccine and effective treatments

If you are going to wait for a vaccine/treatments, then your sessioning days are over.

Not really.  There are at least two vaccines that have reached human trials already and the drug remdesivir has been shown to be a promising treatment.  So no,  my sessioning days aren't done, just put on hiatus.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2020, 11:28:09 am »
It looks like almost everybody will be out of lockdown in the next two weeks. Do you guys think it’s safe to session right now? Would you take that risk?

Nope. Still too chancy for me. I think I'll wait for a vaccine and effective treatments

If you are going to wait for a vaccine/treatments, then your sessioning days are over.

Not really.  There are at least two vaccines that have reached human trials already and the drug remdesivir has been shown to be a promising treatment.  So no,  my sessioning days aren't done, just put on hiatus.

Not sure if I wait to a vaccine is out because there are no guarantees but definitely wait awhile until this thing calms down more. Much more actually and really until better thearputics and testing available which means I would not start sessioning again until the fall at the earliest.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2020, 12:28:43 pm »
Fall or winter probably reasonable- fact is right now even if you wanted to session- girls are understandably nervous too about seeing a lot of different people - travel - flying - hotels- don’t see a lot traveling in the near future - especially to NY/NJ which is probably the most popular session travel destination and also unfortunately the hardest hit by Covid

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2020, 01:41:51 am »
One good thing about quarantine is that some of the wrestlers are putting more muscle on. Veve lane, sheena, warrior amazon an goddess anat have all put more muscle on.  Guess why we like them so much, they keep getting stronger

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2020, 02:46:06 am »
I doubt there's much positive correlation with quarantine. Sheena was already packing on muscle the past 9-12 months. If anything, quarantine has been a "maintain" mode for most, as access to weights with gyms closed has been very limited for most people.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2020, 04:35:01 am »
Sheena is probably exception because she is the greatest ever. Veve an warrior amazon have put more muscle on,  veve has even said it

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2020, 04:21:24 pm »
imo most ladies I’ve seen in general have said they lost muscle due to no gym for months.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2020, 04:44:06 pm »
Veve lane said she finally hit 13 inch bicep from working out at home since covid 19, an warrior amazone looks more ripped an u see her doing all these workout videos, goddess severa looks more ripped. The good ones are getting better

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2020, 12:46:32 am »
warrior amazon looks slightly bigger, not more ripped. if veve's arms are bigger, could also be fluff on top of muscle. I haven't seen any pics of her, so I can't say. I know we tend to live in a world of hyperbole on these forums, but ripped is a strong word. I agree that most have probably lost a little muscle.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2020, 01:31:27 pm »
Veve lane said she finally hit 13 inch bicep from working out at home since covid 19, an warrior amazone looks more ripped an u see her doing all these workout videos, goddess severa looks more ripped. The good ones are getting better

She could be the best out there right now pound for pound. The things that woman can do and now with 13 inch arms? Man!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Withdrawal

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View