Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574091 Posts in 72915 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 06:08:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Withdrawal
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Withdrawal  (Read 11969 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Session Withdrawal
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2020, 01:31:02 pm »
In theory if you've both been quarantined with no contact with the outside world for a couple of weeks, that'd be the best case for a session, but still not zero risk. A big issue is that there are a tremendous amount of asymptomatic cases, so one of you might have it and not realize it. Bigger issue, you trust that she's not offering sessions to other guys, claiming they're the one and only?

Agree, you aren't making it to the other side of this without having gotten it or a future vaccination. I think it's just a matter of time before we see a woman advertising that she's already had covid. If you've also had it, that's as safe as it's going to get in the current environment. Anticipate that's the only way sessions are going to start happening again between now and whenever they develop a vaccine or cure.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2020, 01:31:02 pm »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 12:06:03 am »
There was a guy at a European wrestling studio who had it, who's wrestled some of the girls. Some of them may have wrestled other girls who came to the US in early 2020 (or she just gets it from being near in an airport). Some of them wrestle a guy who wrestles an American girl who gets it. Six degrees of separation (or four).

Two weeks is likely enough, but sometimes it sticks with you longer. There are even a few reports of people who have had it for a couple of months. Couple that with asymptomatic people, and you never know. I'd at least wait until we know more, I wouldn't rush out into the wild the first day your governor chooses to open.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 03:13:17 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
its been tough.. im going thru tissues like crazy lol..

Right? I've wrestled Sara Lips and Lauren in my head way too much.

At least you how you want the session to go when it's time for the real thing. :)

True. But getting the mini wrestling ring filled with maple syrup and the big breasted bisexual Asian to act as the hands on ref past hotel staff without raising some eyebrows is going to be tough.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2020, 09:43:21 pm »
This withdrawl sucks. I could meet fbb an wrestlers who just do scissors. But missing real fighters like sheena, veve lane, warrior amazone an goddess anat is a downer, u can still do muscle worship an they can dominate u wrestling or physically. Thats my big withdrawal

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 11:29:45 pm »
Remember the times we passed on a session? 
Now we know not to do that with an opportunity to meet some of the best.   

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2020, 11:58:49 pm »
Yes. i missed out on dez desire, hotstuff hollie an mistress kara. All were my fault. 3 biggest regrets i evere had

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2020, 12:51:11 am »
I am chilling.  Would I love to see a few girls right now?  Yes.  Am I bummed a I had a session scheduled during this time frame that has had to rescheduled to a date that has yet to be determined?  Yes.  But, honestly I believe that all things happen on this earth for a reason and when when this all clears what is supposed to happen will happen.

Plus I know there are two session providers in my area that are still offering session if I really start jonesing for one.....ha....
Yo.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2020, 02:04:02 am »
Yes. i missed out on dez desire, hotstuff hollie an mistress kara. All were my fault. 3 biggest regrets i evere had

it looks like Hollie was traveling and sessioning during lockdown. unless there were no bookings and she cancelled.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2020, 08:59:00 am »
This withdrawl sucks. I could meet fbb an wrestlers who just do scissors. But missing real fighters like sheena, veve lane, warrior amazone an goddess anat is a downer, u can still do muscle worship an they can dominate u wrestling or physically. Thats my big withdrawal
Definitely should've seen Sheena before this all happened when she visited NYC.

I wonder if NYC will have UTR and people visiting again

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2020, 04:39:19 am »
i was going to meet sheena an warrior amazone 2 different days, but they had flight problems an had to meet them back to back. 2 of the greatest hours ever, hope things get back to normal an can experience something like that again

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2020, 11:13:25 am »
It looks like almost everybody will be out of lockdown in the next two weeks. Do you guys think it’s safe to session right now? Would you take that risk?

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2020, 01:24:38 pm »
It looks like almost everybody will be out of lockdown in the next two weeks. Do you guys think it’s safe to session right now? Would you take that risk?

Nope. Still too chancy for me. I think I'll wait for a vaccine and effective treatments

Offline SlapYouSilly

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2020, 03:43:16 pm »

Nope. Still too chancy for me. I think I'll wait for a vaccine and effective treatments

If you are going to wait for a vaccine/treatments, then your sessioning days are over.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2020, 04:26:15 pm »

Absolutely! Governors have shut down the scientists, pandemic is over, get back to your consumer ways!

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2020, 01:55:20 am »
I think the main issue is that the sessionette could be infected and it will be too early for her to know or have symptoms, if she
has been on some flights before she gets to your city.           

If we live in the same area as her and we drive, then it's less risky.   

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Withdrawal

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View