Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577630 Posts in 73535 Topics by 28924 Members - Latest Member: Namco12345 May 02, 2024, 08:53:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best session of all time  (Read 91202 times)

Offline DigBigChicks

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best session of all time
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2020, 07:22:48 pm »
TOP SESSION

Wrestling: No specific order Ziggy, Sandrine, Kasie Cavanaugh, Fabi Antoine

Muscle Worship: To tough to rank..Julie Bourassa, Brigita Brezovac, Annie Rivechio, Kris Clarke, Claudia Partenza, Sheila Burgess, Gayle Moher
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2020, 06:34:44 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TOP SESSION

Wrestling: No specific order Ziggy, Sandrine, Kasie Cavanaugh, Fabi Antoine

Muscle Worship: To tough to rank..Julie Bourassa, Brigita Brezovac, Annie Rivechio, Kris Clarke, Claudia Partenza, Sheila Burgess, Gayle Moher

Oh Sheila Burgess! What a woman. A true gem! That quality is still rare to find!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2020, 06:55:50 pm »
My top session faves are:

Kira - So much fun but strong and competitive too. We slapped boxed, wrestled, and fistfought.

Doughdee Marie - Friendly charming bodybuilder type who was strong as heck

Deena Zarra - Another wrestler who could back up her tough talk with action on the mats.

Unfortunately, there were also some I would not recommend, but that's for another thread.

I sessioned with Deena once in Manhattan in the late 1980s I think. I was into dominas, role play, etc. and Amazons. I'm 6' 1" and was around 225 lbs. back then but she was a real Amazon. This was years before I found out about wrestling and asked if I wanted to try it. I said no, it wasn't my thing. She proceeded to push me around and make me serve her as a submissive. From what I remember she was a very nice lady - before, during and after the session.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2020, 09:17:08 pm »
My top session faves are:

Kira - So much fun but strong and competitive too. We slapped boxed, wrestled, and fistfought.

Doughdee Marie - Friendly charming bodybuilder type who was strong as heck

Deena Zarra - Another wrestler who could back up her tough talk with action on the mats.

Unfortunately, there were also some I would not recommend, but that's for another thread.

Nice list!  May I ask "Kira who?"

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2020, 09:34:35 pm »
Kira who?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think, I've met her too and she's a blast.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2020, 09:36:47 pm »
Kira who?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think, I've met her too and she's a blast.

Thanks!!

Offline notsure

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2020, 09:39:50 pm »
My single favourite memory would have to be a recently (presumably) retired legend pinning me to the bed, putting my legs up past my shoulders, lifting me in the air and utterly obliterating me with a strap on. I must have been up in the air for close to 10 minutes. I didn't think it was possible but I'm quite sure I was in orgasm for most of it, and can't stop thinking back on it in a mixture of ecstasy and terror.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2020, 09:58:48 pm »
My single favourite memory would have to be a recently (presumably) retired legend pinning me to the bed, putting my legs up past my shoulders, lifting me in the air and utterly obliterating me with a strap on. I must have been up in the air for close to 10 minutes. I didn't think it was possible but I'm quite sure I was in orgasm for most of it, and can't stop thinking back on it in a mixture of ecstasy and terror.

Who was this? What is your height and weight?

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2020, 12:04:28 pm »
This sounds like one of the greatest session experiences of all time. If the person who did this to you is who I think it is, I kick for myself attempting something similar with her when I had the opportunity.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2020, 12:07:07 pm »
Agreed, Kira is a blast. From what I've read has gotten even better since I met her a couple of years ago. She is so much fun and when I met her, generous with her time, that the fact she smokes didn't bother me at all.

Kira who?"

Offline notsure

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2020, 08:36:35 pm »
I'm 5'9/10 and about 160 for those asking, but who it was I'll need to keep a red hot secret ;... It wasn't agreed in the emails between us but this woman really enjoyed it (it was her suggestion, not something I ever thought it would be interested in... WRONG!!!). 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2020, 09:00:18 pm »
I'm 5'9/10 and about 160 for those asking, but who it was I'll need to keep a red hot secret ;... It wasn't agreed in the emails between us but this woman really enjoyed it (it was her suggestion, not something I ever thought it would be interested in... WRONG!!!).

Her height and weight?

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2020, 09:10:59 pm »
Not naming who it was is going to drive a lot of people crazy. I  can respect your discretion.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2020, 05:12:52 pm »

Who was it ?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2020, 05:37:42 pm »
Only ladies around recently I can think of who were dominant enough to want to do that and powerful enough to make it happen (assuming he's not small) were Arekah and Musclefoxx.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View