Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574139 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:20:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  GLKing (GLKnight) is making stories
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GLKing (GLKnight) is making stories  (Read 1615 times)

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
GLKing (GLKnight) is making stories
« on: July 16, 2021, 12:55:15 pm »
So I recently opened my own Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/GLKingWrites.

I know it's probably going to pass most people by, but as of this post, I'm getting by on only $2k/year. And one of my dreams is to create stories. With the GL King name, I'm focusing on Muscular women and transformation content. And while I do have another account for more mainstream fare, the GL King brand will have more... fetishy material.

What I plan to do is create stories in both written as well as comic formats. And almost all of the money will go towards artwork, creating comics and more. And to make it super convenient, you can get access to everything for $5. I don't want to bullshit on price, and I want to make sure I'm giving you exactly what I'm aiming for.

If you've enjoyed anything I've been putting out (Blockbuster, Getting With The Goddesses, Verity and more), I'd be extremely grateful to have your support in making the best stories about strong ladies that I can write.

Have a pleasant day/afternoon/night, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  GLKing (GLKnight) is making stories

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View