Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574352 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:15:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Clash of Bodybuilders - My first story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Clash of Bodybuilders - My first story  (Read 9744 times)

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Clash of Bodybuilders - My first story
« on: June 27, 2020, 11:05:32 pm »
Hey,

my name is Ben and I am a professional male bodybuilder and wrestler. If there is one thing you should know about me, it is this: “I LOVE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS” the bigger, stronger, and more ripped they are the better. My whole life I was looking for a woman who could be my equal both physically and mentally. Who could challenge me, who could force me to give 100%, everything I have to beat here in wrestling. A woman who would love to pose together with me in underwear and to train hardcore for hours without giving up. A woman who is dominant, aggressive, and determined. Who knows that she is strong and does not believe in the weak female sex. A woman so beautiful that every model is envious and has a body that makes even male bodybuilders jealous. A woman who is as hungry as a great white shark and wants to become stronger and more muscular whenever she can, who is totally addicted to bodybuilding and wrestling.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to meet a woman who could meet my requirements. You need to know I am 6 feet tall and weigh in at 215 pounds of pure muscle, with 18.5-inch biceps and 27-inch thighs. I can bench-press over 300 pounds and leg-press almost 1000lbs. So yes, it is not easy to find the perfect partner. The women I have daded so far were all too weak, they lacked passion, I always had to hold myself back when I was wrestling and when I got serious they gave up immediately or called me a monster. They were so pathetic. I'd almost gave up th hope to find the right one until I met her…
It was a normal Friday like any other I just came back from a gym session and surfed the internet for female bodybuilders to jerk off, when I suddenly received an email with a video attached from an unknown sender, with the title “Strong female bodybuilder looking for strong male bodybuilder who can challenge her”. I thought I was dreaming; my cock immediately became stiff I could hardly stand it from excitement. after I opened the video, nothing happened for a while, i only saw a dark room, I thought it was a joke from one of my my ex-girls, I wanted to close the video until I heard a deep sexy voice:
"Hurrr..."six. Yes, feel it!
“Arrrggg!” seven. Feel the burn!
“Grrrhhaaa! “eight. Feel the pain!
„Unghhhhaaaaa!” nine. Feel the power!
One more come on „HUNNN! “ten. YES, its all about the muscle!!!
315 pounds for ten reps not bad for a woman huh honey?
I could not believe what I heared, 315 pounds for ten reps, that is incredible was she really a woman, can a woman really be that strong were my thoughts, or was this just a creepy dude. Here voice was just so sexy, I was so confused. Then suddenly the room became slightly brighter and you could see the outline of a woman in a robe which hid here physique, unfortunately I could not see her face.
Hello Ben,
My name is Lucy Pinder I am a huge female bodybuilder and wrestler. I am so ripped. I am so impressive to look at. do you want to look at me? I have the hardest biggest and strongest biceps you will ever see on a woman. How would you like me to wrap my big 18-inch biceps around your head? They are hard as steel. My upper body strength is beast like. I could kill a gorilla with my bear hug, would you like to see that honey, I could do that for you, of course only if you are worth it. I can out bench and out curl, so many male bodybuilders, ha most of them are so pathetic. I have such a glorious peak right on my bicep, you want to feel it. You should see how vascular they are. My arms look as though I have snakes running through them. My thighs are twenty-eight inches around and as hard as diamonds. They are unshakable pillars of steel. The women you know might just be able to pop a watermelon, these legs can crush bowling balls. How would you like me to wrap my powerful legs around your body and squeeze the life out of you? Would you like that honey? I have a perfect body, a perfect muscular body that can drive you crazy! My whole body is full of bulging muscles. I have beautiful firm breasts would you like to see them? what would you do if your head were engulfed by my thick muscular breasts could you free yourself? are you strong enough? I am 5.10 feet tall and I weigh in at 200 pounds pure muscle, not an inch fat on them. I love bodybuilding and wrestling my whole life is all about it. But so far no man could meet my demands, how about you Ben do you think you are the right one you want to find out? in the email you will find my address come and show me if you are worthy I will wait for you, oh yes and don't forget to bring your posing trunk you will need it.
I watched this entire tape, I could barely breathe the entire time, I leaned back, played over a few images in my mind (How does she look like?, Is she really a women, can she give me what I’m looking for? Is she really that strong?) and exploded in my pants. That was exactly 2 days ago I am in my car right now on the way to this mysterious amazon hoping to have the best night of my life or maybe the worst?

To be continued...

Forum Saradas

Offline 0scott

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Clash of Bodybuilders - My first story
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 05:39:06 pm »
I like this one, keep it coming!

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 10:23:52 pm »
Nice start a great first time story.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 11:55:44 pm »
Nice start for a first timer. I hope to see more.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 01:39:44 am »
I thought that was enough. I am Ben a huge male bodybuilder and wrestler, it's time to show her who's the boss. I walked slowly towards her, a grin on my face. But she just stood there with her hands on her strong hips, lightly flexing the muscles in her chest, abs, and legs. She looked like she had been carved from solid steel but that could not scare me. Then I did hit a double biceps pose
Me: 18,5 inches BITCH! You do not stand a chance against me; no women can defeat me!!! I am going to prove it to you!
Her smile vanished and her expression transformed into a serious expression of concentration and arrogance. Then she hit her own double biceps pose.
Lucy: GRRRRRR Check this out FUCKER! 18 inches of steel hard women muscle! No man is stronger than me! No man can outlift me! I am going to crush you!
I gasped in disbelief; two MASSIVE croquet-ball shaped biceps exploded. The aggression on her face as she held the pose was just incredible. Teeth gritted so hard and making the most unbelievably hot growling and grunting noises continuously throughout. I had to admit that she was quite the competition. In the blink of an eye, I was back to my usual confident posing face and locked my arms behind my head, twisted my hips and flexed hard. My rock-hard abs popped, my mighty pecs swelled, and my thighs grew into tree trunks.
Me: YEAHH! Let’s go! 27inch thighs Touch my muscles feel my power you are nothing compared to me! Once I wrap this legs around you, there is no way you can escape! You are just a woman! Even a lightweight male bodybuilder would be enough for you!
I didn’t have to wait long for an answer. She wasn’t wasting any time with her poses, as her monstrously pumped arms were now thrown behind the back of her head, her right quad was sticking out before her and her face was now scrunched into one of the hottest, most outrageous facial expressions I’d ever seen any bodybuilder pulling. The cockiest, most animated and excited manic grin as if to say, “Here it comes motherfucker”. And I knew exactly what was coming. The abs and thighs pose. her hardcore six pack abs looked as if they had been chiseled. Her quads were huge and swept and her massive, perfectly shaped calves exploded
Lucy: ARRRGGG! 27inch thighs? Don’t make me laugh you weakling GRRRR! This is how real thighs look like! 28inch thighs of pure muscle! check them out you peace of shit! I can crush everything between them, fruits, stones, steel I don’t care GRRRR!
I never saw thighs like hers before. And I had to admit they were not only bigger than mine but also much more ripped, I had to be careful about them. I was ready for the final I relaxed for a second, before bringing up both of my arms and then I slowly bought them down squeezing into a low-down crab Most Muscular.
Me: ARRRGG! Check this Out! Big bulging muscles yeahhh. I will put you in the hardes bear-hug you ever felt and squeeze the life out of you!
She went for her own most-muscular She was making the hottest, longest, deepest sound throughout and had a crazy manic grin plastered on her face. As she brought her arms down, seemingly from out of nowhere, these two massive American football shaped traps just exploded either side of her neck.
Lucy: HUUUNNN!!! No one can match my arm strength I am a fuckin BEAST GRRRR check my muscles mother-fucker
We both held that pose for minutes and yelled at each other until we both couldn't hold it anymore and got down on our knees. We were both exhausted and totally sweaty we lifted our heads looking at each other and knew it was time for round 2

To be continued

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 10:00:40 pm »
Brilliant.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 04:55:24 am »
Great. And I hope for more. Size comparison on high level. Great idea

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 05:19:04 am »
Great story.
Hope to read what you have in mind for round 2

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2020, 09:54:57 am »
Me: Well Lucy you have a body packed with bulging muscles. I must admit that, but are you really that strong or are your muscles just for show?
Lucy: I was about to ask you the same thing, when two bodybuilders meet, they have no choice but to use their muscles against each other! She replied with a smirk. I don’t care if it’s a female or male bodybuilder I can take on anyone! Thousands of hours in the gym were nec-essary to build this body, working out, wrestling, posing these three words describe my pas-sion, my life. I never lost to a woman in any strength test no woman could come close to beat my freakish upper and lower body strength. Oh and Honey, I have also a pretty good win rate against professional male bodybuilder.!

I could not believe what I just heared! my cock was so aroused my trunk could barely contain it!
Lucy: Time to armwrestle! Show me what youre 18.5inch male biceps can do against my female 18inches biceps!

I walked over to her grabbed her hand firmly, both muscular arms were locked in position. Before giving the go, I stared at Lucys arm. Thick and muscular. Much more than I had seen in other women and even many of my male bodybuilder friends. I was very impressed by the amazonian beauty's arm muscles. Down from her shoulder to her strong grip.

Me: I will show you what real male muscles can do women!

Lucy: They may not be as big as yours, at least for now but they certainly much more stronger!  "Now let's see how hard you push. Go!"

To be continued…

With that said, Lucy started putting some strength into it. She forced my hand almost halfway through, but I resisted Her push before letting my hand go further down. The view in front of me is filled with a gigantic pulsating bicep and a melon-sized trembling breast. I looked into my muscular oppenents eyes and she did the same with mine.

Me: Is that all you got women?

Lucy: "No honey. But I'll show you."

With that said she proceeded to add strength into her push. My hand was forced further down. It almost touched the table. She had one of the biggest arms I have even seen on a fe-male and many male bodybuilder before and it’s pumped to its very maximum. I have never seen a women so jacked before However,I still had some raw muscle power stored and I used it to push her hand back. I managed to drive her arm back to our starting position. Our arms are quaking with raw power. We were both quaking with brute force our faces are red with exertion. She groaned, flexing harder

Lucy: "Hahhhhnnnnngggg!!" I will crush you!!!

Me: "Unnnng!!". Fuck you bitch!!!

At the five-minute mark, sweat was running freely down both our shaking bodies. Our arms were becoming slick with sweat as we continued our epic battle of wills. Our arms continued pushing with all their might. Her biceps are ultra-peaked in rigid masses on her arms, they look like 2 baseballs stuffed under her skin with a deep split down both of them. On her frame they look cartoonish and they are more powerful than they look. They threaten to burst through her skin, forcing her veins to pump blood furiously into the swollen monsters.

Lucy: "Agggghhhhh!!!" See this Arms motherfucker They are the envy of every female and many male bodybuilders NO MAN CAN DEFEAT ME!!!

Me: "Raaaaagggg!!!" SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!

I screamed into the sky and threw my head back. Sweat flew across the table and , her arm stopped once more. Veiny muscles exploded off my body, swelling to previosuly unimagina-ble dimensions. I was getting so huge

Lucy: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!"

She growled, spit flying through her gritted teeth. With an animalistic fury, she screamed into the air and pushed my  arm further down.

Her peak is so sharp look as is it about to burst! My wide muscular back is like a mountain range of sharp bulging peaks writhing under my taunt skin and yet it is failing to keep my heavy body hunched over my ever rising clenched hand.

Me: NOOOOO!!!

I rolled my shoulders and flexed my pecs, over and over. My giant Pecs looks like they have a life of theire own. There was only one way to end this. Tensing My entire body, Ibegan flex-ing every fibre, every muscle.

Me: I WILL NOT LOSE!!! HUUUUUNNNNN!!!

Lucy: THIS ENDS NOW!!!

Her body flexed to it's zenith, it's utter maximum and she managed to push me back more and more. The ultra-huge female bodybuilder Lucy went into berserk mode. I couldn’t resist her any more my strength was gone. She slammed my arm down!

Lucy: BOOOM!!! You…. Lost….. BItCH! “You just ran with Lucy Pinder the most muscu-lar women in the world!!!

She shouts out as she hits a terrifying most muscular pose. Her sweat-drenched upper body is throbbing with bloated muscle. She looks like she could go on stage now and compete against any middleweight malde bodybuilder rin the world and win. I couldn’t believe it did I really lost? No way?

Me: You cheated Bitch.!!! You fucker I know you cheated! I lost control over myself, the adrenaline took over the whole situation was to much I throw the table away and hit a most muscular pose into her direction and screamed

Me: I will teach you a lesson bitch! Wrestle me here and now!

Lucy: ARRRRRRRGHHHH! teach me a lesson? You mean, TRY to teach me a lesson Lets Wrestle! Male vs female bodybuilder No time limit, submission only!

To be continued

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 11:17:44 pm »
She raised her arms, offering a test of strength I rushed forward and engaged We both pushed and groaned we both were flexing our muscles as hard as we could, here body was emanating pure female strength. Her blown out delts looked like shoulder pads on a football player, Her arms were a network of veins and hardcore, man-shaming bloated up female beef Here legs were pumped to the max, bulging with insane power and strength. They shamelessly touched together She was much stronger than I expected. I pressed forward with all my power, but she wouldn't give ground.

Lucy: GRRRR!!! Is that all you got? You call yourself a bodybuilder? HUUUUNNN you are pathetic!

I could see her massive quads and calves straining as she forced me back, despite my best ef-fort.

Lucy: MMMMM- AGH- MUSCLEEEEEE!!

Slowly My face and my arms were forced down. I could not believe it I have had many strength tests with my male bodybuilder friends behind me, but none was as strong as this woman. Here bulging muscles in particular stood out in high definition.

Me: Huuuurrrr!

Another burst of energy by here had my knees buckling. She pulled me close as i started to move downwards. My head slid across her ripped Pecs She kept me there momentarily be-fore pushing forward. I fell backwards with here right on top of me. kept control of my trapped arms, moving them out. She quickly wrapped her legs around mine, securing a grape-vine. A quick thrust of her legs moved mine out wide and elicited a grunt of pain. I tried to buck her off, but she instead powered the grapevine, flattening me to the mat. Then she thrust her chest down hard and brought her arms around my head, a headlock smother combo.

Lucy: Huuuurrrrr! Feel that Feel my powerful muscles that are crushing you. You cannot take it, You cannot do anything! You are to weak!

The hard swell of her bicep against my head was wildly exciting. The feel of her muscular thigh against my raging erection was filling me with a savage thirst for even closer contact. I had to find a way out before my cock explodes or I run out of air.

Up to this point I was not myself. since I met lucy she was in control, the posing, the arm wrestling, simply everything I let my cock lead me. I remembered who I am a proud male bodybuilder who never lets a female bodybuilder defeat me never As a bodybuilder, I wasn't satisfied until I had pushed myself to the point of complete physical collapse.

Me: ARGGGGHHHHH!!! GET THE FUCK OF ME BITCH!!!!

My whole Body Exploded with raw male muscle power!

Me: "Hahhhhnnnnngggg!!" I put my arms around her back. I groaned, flexing harder. and harder every muscle fiber was pumping with blood, veins sticking out, My Biceps were so vascular and HUGE! My effort showed of her her grip became weaker She groaned as she felt the pressure increase, My entire body was shaking. I was litterally hulking out. I flexed my massive quads. Until she couldn’t take it anymore, she released here grip and tried to free herself.

Me: “Grrrhhaaa! NO WOMAN CAN DEFEAT ME!!!

I reversed our positions I was now the one on top. I never felt like this before I felt like I turned into a beast I pressed even harder. Just winning wasn’t enough for me anymore I want-ed to kill here I could feel how her body was getting weaker under my grip.

Me: GIVE UP BITCh!!! OR I will kill you!!

Lucy: GRRRR!!!.... NEVER!!!!!

Quicker than lightning I stood up towering like a muscle King over here before she could react I bent down and picked here up my muscles exploded as I hosted here 200 pounds up. I threw her with full force against the wall causing the whole room to shudder. As she dropped to the floor She let out an agonised cry. Instead of rushing into her I stood in the middle of the room flexing my whole body

Me: NOW BITCH The real Match starts!!!

Offline cheeselord321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 01:05:02 pm »
Loving this story!

I never liked it when the muscle women utterly outclasses everyone and even less when they beat up regular people up or if they have super strength, regular bodybuilders.
This back and forth struggle between Ben and Lucy is just a refreshing take.
I actually would have preferred if Ben would have won the arm wrestling since his arm is a bit bigger and then lose a leg related activity but it seems they jumped into main event instead.

Both of them having realistic sizes is also a great plus for me.

Obviously i root for Team Lucy but i hope Ben puts up one hell of a fight.
I also hope Lucy doesn't resort to any cheap tricks like aiming for his erect dick.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2020, 04:50:22 am »
Hope they both try to get bigger. Lucy gets 19 in biceps and he 28.5 thights and they show it for round 3. And for round 4 this chenges again with his 20 in biceps and her 29in thights.

Offline muscleboy007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2020, 02:05:22 pm »
WOW - easily one of the best stories I have read and has plenty of potential! Please continue this!

Offline Hassanfadhel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2021, 06:03:51 pm »
Please continue this great story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Clash of Bodybuilders - My first story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View