Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575584 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:18:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hypno Muscle~
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hypno Muscle~  (Read 16184 times)

Offline madwolf88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hypno Muscle~
« on: June 23, 2020, 12:38:01 am »
My first work of fiction on this site, but not even close to my first story

I hope you enjoy this slow burn of a tale about a married couple who discoveres their mutual desire for female muscle.

Comments and criticism are always welcome.

Chapter 1 ~

Jeff nodded and smiled as he watched tears start to form in the corners of his client's eyes. He quickly pulled a tissue out of the box on the small table next to him and passed it to the prim elderly woman as she dabbed gently and sniffed.

“Oh, Dr. Morgan! I’ve been trying to quite for YEARS and your treatment is the only thing that has worked. I don’t even need the gum anymore!” she said as she took a half-empty pack of nicotine gum and tossed in the trash along with the tissue. Jeff just crossed one leg over another and smiled.

“Well, Ms. McGrath It's been my pleasure to treat you. Just tell your friends about me.”

“Oh don’t worry! I must admit I was very skeptical about your methods. I thought hypnotism was a complete crock, but you proved me long and I'm so glad you did!” she said beaming at him.

“Well Ma’am the mind is an extremely powerful force on the body. Scientists are still discovering new links between thought and physical health every day. I admit that my methods don’t work for everyone, but when someone WANTS it, my methods can help the mind work with the body and accomplish amazing feats.”

“And kick those cigarettes!”

“And kick cigarettes!” he said nodding. Eventually, Jeff got his last client of the day to stop gushing as she wrote him a check and then went on her way, promising to tell all her friends about her treatment. Five minutes after that Jeff had closed down his small office was out the door and headed north to fight Friday afternoon Atlanta traffic.

Almost an hour later he was pulling into the driveway then up into their garage. He carefully pulled his briefcase out of the passenger seat of his GTI and squeezed past his wife's Lexus in their small garage.

“Babe you there?” he asked as he opened the door from the garage, and tossed his keys into the bowl by the door. His briefcase landed on their kitchen island as he saw his wife Amber leaning against the opposite edge.  She was holding a half-empty glass of wine and smiled as soon as he made it into the kitchen.

“Rough day?” he asked modulating his tone much like he did with his clients at work.

“A bit. But we closed on the home in Suwanee so there is that. I can’t believe we were finally able to move that ugly thing, but clearly, there is a house out there for everyone,” she said before moving the glass back to her lips.

Jeff took a moment to examine Amber as the evening sunlight hit her face though the big bay window she had insisted be included in the remodel. The pair had been married for three years now and had moved into this house only six months ago. The move seemed to be the start of problems for Amber. Jeff had been happy in their small but mostly affordable condo, but their modest living conditions had chaffed his wife.

As a licensed realtor, she was exposed to houses that cost staggering sums every day she went to work, and she had been pushing a move to a nicer area almost since they got married. Jeff’s doctorate in psychology had not been cheap and he had student loans aplenty. Amber’s business degree hadn’t been quite so bad, but she too had loans. Even with those obligations, he had finally agreed with her that they should purchase a home in an area Amber she picked out.

Jeff loved living where they did but after the purchase, but the move and renovations had destroyed their savings. Both of them had known it would cost more than the initial estimate they were given, but no one, save perhaps the last owner, knew about all the problems the house had.

For six months, they had watched the bills pile higher and higher and their new investment became more and more of an anchor. The new debt they were now in took a lot of the enjoyment out of the move even if the house was great.

Amber had made it her personal mission to make up for it at work and for the last six months had been working like a dog, taking on more clients and houses. She was making more money than she ever had before but it seemed to be wiping her out physically and mentally.
Between the two of them, they had managed to right their financial ship and were now in the black again, but things still weren’t right.

Jeff knew that Amber didn’t like her current boss and much of what she managed was despite his best efforts. Amber had been drinking more and more over the past few months which was not something she had done a lot since college. She was also irritable more often than not and their sex life was nonexistent much to Jeff’s chagrin. She had even stopped exercising or biking with Jeff on the weekends and had put on a good bit of weight since the move in.

Her tried and listless attitude had convinced him that despite the higher paycheck, Amber really needed to scale back for her own sake. It was clear to him, that burnout and maybe a crash was on her horizon if she kept up at this pace.

Still, as Jeff looked at his wife, no one would call her unattractive. Her wavy red hair cut shoulder length still drew the eye, and the contrast with her pale skin and sea-green eyes made her stand out in almost any room. He still remembered the first time he had met Amber back in his last year of grad school. At the time, she had been a member of the school's gymnastics team and had been sinfully fit. Jeff had pursued her for almost a month before he finally got a date with the hard-bodied redhead. They had clicked instantly mentally and physically then had promptly tried to wear out the springs on her far to small dorm bed. 

Jeff felt his cock stirring as he remembered the numerous sweaty frantic nights spend with her back in college and afterward. The lurid week of their honeymoon remained one of the highlights of his life and until recently Amber had always maintained that same high libido. It had withered like her mood in the last few months and Jeff felt almost helpless against it as he watched Amber struggle. Suddenly he was as horny as he had been in weeks and some part of that must have shown on his face as she gave him an odd look.

Feeling his anger mingle with more than a bit of pent up lust, Jeff moved over to Amber and gripped her by the shoulders then leaned in to kiss her hard. It came off hungrier than he had intended as his tongue pushed between his wife’s lips. She seemed to freeze for a long moment then grabbed him as her wine glass went flying.

Amber seemed shocked at her husband's sudden and spontaneous outburst of passion but it seemed to kindle the fire in her that had been dormant so often as of late. She had pulled them both into the gilded financial cage that was this house and every time she looked around she was reminded of her own poor decision. She had worked SO hard to get back on top of things all for her asshole of a boss. Early mornings with long nights had kept her away from Jeff, her friends, and all the things she normally loved doing. Fast food and no exercise had her fluffier than she had ever been and she knew that Jeff had noticed but the look in his eyes was pure want and she found that she NEEDED that right now.   

Lust, red hot and pulsing, seemed to burn away much of the frustration and malaise she was feeling as she pressed herself against Jeff. His cock was hard and ready, grinding against her thigh through his slacks and it felt damned good to know she could still do that to him.
It had been far too long since Amber had felt this way and she knew Jeff had needs that she had been neglecting. Her sandy blond-haired man had always been thin, trim, and surprisingly well-hung as seven girthy inches throbbed against her leg.

Like her, he had a strong sex drive which she had ignored more often than not lately. In fact, the more she thought about it the more it became clear she had been nothing more than a frigid bitch to her man lately. That it had taken her so long to realize this it hurt as his teeth nibbled a line down her neck. Nothing about this felt planned and that seemed RIGHT to her at the moment as heat and wetness began to build between her thighs.

“Baby, I’m sorry lately I haven’t been- Well it’s just I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately,” she said softly, as Jeff planted a tender kiss on her lips. “But I’ve missed this. Missed it SO much,” she said her voice growing stronger as Jeff kissed her again, harder this time. Suddenly Jeff’s hands were everywhere, stroking and groping until Amber felt her nipples push against her too-tight bra till they hurt.

“Just let- NGH… FUCKING HELL!” she grunted as her hands ripped at her slightly too tight suit jacket and sent buttons shooting all over the kitchen.  She awkwardly shucked off her jacket while Jeff helped her out of it and her bra. The extra weight had pushed to her B-cups into C territory, but if Jeff minded he didn’t show it. His mouth found one of her large thick nipples as he sucked it hard enough to bruise. The sharp spike in pleasure drew a hiss as Jeff’s hand dived under her shirt. His fingers glided up her thigh and found her damp panties. Pulling them to one side, Jeff quickly pushed a digit into her just as his lips met hers making Amber’s hips jerk and thrust forward letting him know he had the right spot.

“Mmm baby It’s been a while. For both of us,” growled Jeff as he pulled back long enough to see her Flushed face. 

“To long,” she said with a smoldering look before grabbing her skirts and pulling them up till her neatly trimmed crotch

Jeff let out a low animal-like noise as he grabbed Amber and heaved upward. She let out a gasp as her ass was hoisted upward and planted on the counter. Jeff tipped her back and suddenly Amber’s back was flat against the bare marble of their kitchen island. She was just about to complain when warm breath washed over her already heated sex.

A coo of delight rippled up out of her when Jeff’s tongue traced her entrance. He had always loved pleasuring Amber with his mouth. Lots of practice had made him more than proficient at bringing Amber this way and it was his preferred method of winding her up. Amber had a slightly bigger than average clit about the size of a large pea which was deliciously sensitive. Zeroing in on it, Jeff quickly sucked it into his mouth as he began to work at it with his tongue.

Amber’s gasps and gyrations rose sharply in intensity as Jeff slipped a finger into her. Her hands grabbed at his head urging him on, while her fingers threaded into his sandy blond hair. Amber’s thighs seemed to clench around his face as another digit entered her and curled upward. It was the reaction Jeff had been looking for as he pressed both digits against a spot inside her he knew quite well.  After a few more seconds work with his hand and tongue, Amber’s body ached as she shuddered for 7 maybe 10 seconds then collapsed boneless back on to the countertop.

Her chest heaved and Jeff stood up, proud of the job he had done, and enjoying the taste of his wife on his lips. Amber had a serene expression on her face, looking more relaxed and sated than he had seen her in ages.

“Fffffuck me I needed that,” she panted looking at the fires still burning in her husband's eyes. “Think you can carry upstairs big boy? I don’t think we a done yet but I don’t know if I can move right now,” Jeff then swept her off the counter and into a bridal carry as he moved swiftly upstairs intent on continuing the fun...

Forum Saradas

Hypno Muscle~
« on: June 23, 2020, 12:38:01 am »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hypno Muscle~
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 01:23:13 am »
A good start, hope there will be more.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 01:41:29 am »
Great start

Offline Sok

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 03:09:20 am »
Fantastic start, can't wait to see where it goes.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 05:22:03 am »
A great start, hope to see more!

Offline madwolf88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 12:07:54 am »
Hope you enjoy! This one ended up starting slower than I had intended but we are getting there!

Chapter 2 ~

ONE MONTH LATER.

Amber wiggled her toes and felt the slightly damp sand move around them as she carefully buried her feet. Her hand slowly came up to adjust her hat and sunglasses as she looked up the beach for Jeff. The ocean and its wave song gently whispered to her as water moved in and out over the pristine white sands while Amber sat back and drank it all in. It was day three of their very enjoyable vacation in the Florida Keys.

It had been almost four weeks since her “Moment of Clarity” as Jeff called it. What started in the kitchen had only ended after a good half dozen more hard orgasms upstairs.  The pair had showered, ordered out, and had a long chat over dinner. Amber had either broken down or broken through during their late-night dinner of Chinese food depending on how you looked at it.

Jeff’s training had kicked in and soon she felt like she was on his couch at work. It didn’t offend her like she might have thought it would, and instead she found the talk almost as cathartic as the sex. She admitted to him and herself that she wasn’t happy and was currently depressed. After venting, raging a bit, and then some tears Jeff had steered her into doing something about it. It was then when Amber made plans to try and remedy the problems that had gotten her to this place.

A phone call with an accountant friend the week afterward and some information smuggled out of her office revealed that she was responsible for almost 30% of her agency's revenue. A week later with that information in hand she had forced a meeting with her boss and the owner of the agency. The tense meeting with an unstated ultimatum to quit hanging heavy in the air had resulted in a small raise, a bigger cut on properties, and her ability to work from home three days a week.   

The win had vastly improved her mood and the increased time at home had helped more than anything. It felt like the wind was changing direction for the first time in a long time. To celebrate, she had taken off and the pair had driven down to Islamorada for a much-needed vacation. Amber wiggled her toes in the sand again just as Jeff came back with her second bloody marry of the morning.

“Thanks, babe!” she said before taking a big sip and leaning back in her chair. The pair were seated maybe 10 yards away from the gently crashing waves when excited voices drifted up behind them. Two couples drifted past their chairs and headed for the volleyball net the resort had set up. The two men were soon scratching lines in the sand while the two women started laughing and hitting the ball back and forth. The woman on the side of the net closest to them was a bottle blond Caucasian. Her red bikini was stretched tight over a very fit body and a pair of tits slightly too big and slightly too stiff to be natural.

She was a pure stunner and looked amazing as she made a rather athletic dive for the ball only to crash into the sand. Her tanned almost Arabic looking boyfriend helped her up as he brushed off much of the sand on her well-toned ass for her while the other pair yelled encouragement. Another sip of the bloody marry went down smoothly before Amber’s gaze swiveled to the other side of the net.

The girl opposite the red-suited blond was quite a bit different from her friend. She was mostly Asian but not Korean, Japanese or Chinese. Part Thai maybe or Vietnamese with a good dose of American stock thrown to blunt her eastern features a bit and give her some height making her as tall as Amber was at about 5’7”. Her stand out feature however was her muscles. The girl was yoked with a ram rod straight posture Amber knew came from a very strong core. She had a prominent set of abs, big lats, and thighs of prodigious thickness. Back when Amber had been doing gymnastics in college a few of the girls who put on muscle easier had been near that size, but none of them had been quite as developed as the specimen in front of her now.

Her suit was a dark blue one, more modest than her friend and she didn’t have much of a chest to speak up, however even from here Amber though she could see a slight shadow running down her sternum showing off the striation between her well-developed pecs. The girl’s ass was almost as thick as her thighs were, and it was quite a sight to see when the group really got into their game. She seemed to be able to power through the soft sand, easily covering the whole court.

She and Jeff watched as the muscled Asian woman leaped up for spike after spike, absolutely HAMMERING the ball into the opposite side. Her capped shoulders and beefy arms seemed to have no trouble launching rocket-like serves into the other court. Her boyfriend or husband was a brown-haired Caucasian version of his powerhouse girlfriend but despite being bigger and taller didn’t appear quite as developed. He also wasn’t as coordinated or athletic and seemed to lumber all over the place, getting in her way more often than not.

The team closer to Amber and Jeff ran the blue bikini-clad Asian ragged as she worked to cover her side of the court and much of what her partner should have been doing. Sweat dripped off her, tracking down the sharp creases of her muscles as Amber reached for her drink again. When she did she noticed Jeff staring at her. He had seen her examining both women, and suddenly she realized that she had probably been staring at the Asian for at least half the game with a hungry look on her face.

A bundle of thoughts seemed to swirl in her as her bloody mary grew a few sips lighter. She had easily been as fit as the blond woman in front of her when she had married Jeff sans the fantastic looking fake tits. Gymnastics had forced her to keep in top physical shape, and after college, she had kept most of it up with spinning, yoga, and light workouts. That had dwindled and died off recently and she had picked up some fluff. It was the reason that she was wearing a more modest two-piece and not something similar to what the two female players in front of her were dressed in.

A cold feeling settled into her guts as she realized that the pair showing off their bodies to the whole beach probably weren’t much younger than her own 29 years. The thought of  “why don’t I look that good” echoed through her head as that familiar feeling of self-loathing swelled a bit. She took another sip of her drink then slowly turned to look at Jeff. A glance was enough to reveal what she already knew. Jeff had managed to stay his same trim slightly muscled self. His running and the local USTA league had kept him that way. She had noted more than a few looks cast his way by the other women at the resort. The thought that other women found him attractive that had always made her happy but now seemed only to emphasize the fact that he hadn’t let himself go like she had done. When she turned back towards the game she was just in time to see the muscled Asian hammer another spike into her opponent’s side of the court.

Crowing in celebration, she flexed both biceps hard. Amber almost jumped in her chair as she watched the other woman’s biceps heave upward and flex. The sight made her quickly drain the rest of her drink. Maybe it was the heat, the two bloody marys in her already, or something deeper, but Amber felt a sudden heat build in her as she watched the younger woman pump her fist and flex again. She didn’t need to look to know that most of the male eyes on the beach were on the same woman she was staring at right now.

The more Amber watched the more she felt a slow sexual heat building in her that was shocking in its intensity. The sweaty bulging femininity on display was making her feel things she didn’t want to deal with right now. Things Amber had been quite sure she had dealt with during one or two trysts back in college. The odd mix of arousal and hint of jealousy seemed to twist and swirl in her till she at last stood up.

“You mind if we go back to the room?” she asked throwing a heated look at Jeff. He shook his head once and then all but sprang up off his chair.

They barely made back through door of their bungalow before Amber pulled Jeff against him. She could feel his hard cock through the thin material of his swim trunks and let out a pleased sound. Her lips kissed his and she tasted a hint of salt from his sweat before she pulled away and looked into his eyes.

“Those women on the beach. What did you think of them?” she asked as Jeff’s face shifted quickly from rising excitement to studied neutrality.

Jeff had not expected those words as they slipped from Amber’s lips. He had noticed both women when they had walked up. Every man on the beach had noticed them. The blond’s tits were impossible to miss and he had enjoyed every moment of the surgically enhanced pair as they moved this way and that during the game. The other woman had been even more striking to him, and as hot as the blond was, he found himself staring more and more at the olive-skinned Asian’s body.

Jeff found himself slowly growing harder and harder as he watched the play of muscles across the asian’s body. She was at least as build as most fitness models and bigger through the thighs and shoulders. There was something hypnotic as he watched her muscles bunch and flex under a sheen of sundrenched sweat. A fuzzy memory of himself watching the Arnold Classic on ESPN back when he was barely a teen suddenly surfaced. He remembered the oiled and tanned women on stage flexing their pumped up bods and igniting his tinderbox of teenage hormones. It had been a dirty secret of his until attainable women had taken the place of the bronzed amazons he saw on TV and the internet.  He hadn’t ever shared his fascination with FBB’s with anyone, including Amber, but it had not diminished through the years, Each time he saw a well build woman or one as jacked as the girl on the beach, he felt a near-instant arousal and attraction. 

Still, the animal attraction he felt for the strange woman was much different from what he felt for Amber. It didn’t threaten what he had built with her as he quickly compartmentalized the feeling then carefully chose his words.

“They looked like they knew how to play,” he said trying to shift the topic as he felt his wife grind a thigh against his leg.

“Come on now,” she purred with a slightly wild look in her eye. “You MUST have seen that blond’s tits,” she said as she brought her hands up and pushed them under her own modest breasts. “Did you like them babe? Do you think those would look good on me?”

Jeff was about to say something smart back when his brain flashed an image of Amber, pale and beautiful, with a set just as large as the blond on the beach. She turned towards him, hands on hips as those surgically enhanced breasts strained at the same suit the blond had been wearing earlier. A sultry smile slowly formed on the face of his daydream Amber as her nipples hardened and dented the suit. Twisting her arms behind her back, the image of his wife pushed her chest forwards as her breasts seemed to grow a bit more, straining the top to its limit. Jeff’s cock went hard as diamonds and his mouth hung open while Amber froze with her crotch still pressed against his thigh.

“Jesus Jeff,” said Amber as her hand snaked down into her husband’s swimsuit. Jeff groaned when her fingers found his ridged shaft and slowly pumped. “Didn’t know that was your type,” Amber growled as she thumbed his tip and slicked up his swollen cockhead with the pre that oozed out. “But CLEARLY me with a pair of bolt-ons gets you all hot and bothered.”

“Oh so I’M the one who was perving?” asked Jeff as he ran a hand down Amber’s stomach and into her suit bottoms. His fingers were met with a hot slick dampness that made his grin widen. Two of his fingers traced then traced the outer edges pussy before slowly meeting back at her very hard pea-sized clit. “I wasn’t the one who couldn’t take that Asian bodybuilder,” he said swirling both fingers around her pleasure pearl. “In fact if I didn’t know better I would say you were looking at her like you use to stare at Jenna,” he said referring to Amber’s old roommate. 

He watched as Amber went completely red, but kept grinding against his fingers. The name of her old one-time same-sex flame had dropped out after a heavy night of drinking a few months after they started dating. Jeff personally found it incredibly hot since Jenna was quite the stunner. She had been the team's uneven bar ace and Jeff couldn’t help but remember that Jenna had been quite yoked thanks to all that practice on the bars.

The thought hit him like a lightning bolt as he stiffened suddenly. He and his wife had both been eye fucking the same overdeveloped gym bunny. He could feel how wet it got her and already knew how hard it got him. Did they both have a thing for muscle? His thoughts were interrupted by Amber who pushed him down on the nearby bed and all but ripped his suit off.

Amber’s breath hitched as she felt Jeff’s fingers find her clit. Like normal Jeff’s intuition was penetrating and right on point. Her college fling with Jenna had been a volatile thing. She had found the hard swells and chiseled definition of the other girl fascinating, and with a little chemical encouragement, the two had begun to explore each other. The journey lasted for almost six months in sporadic fits and spurts until both decided they were interested in other people. Their personalities didn’t mesh well enough for the relationship to be anything other than physical, but remembering her face pinned between Jenna’s thickly muscled thighs still sent sparks through her.

Pent up enough to not care about the whys of just what she was feeling, Amber’s mouth met her husband’s hard enough to bruise. The woman on the beach, her memories of Jenna, her current desire for Jeff. All of it boiled over as the pair crashed into the bed together. Amber found herself on top of Jeff somehow while clothing seemed to vanish. Seven inches of gritty prick were soon grinding against her swollen sex. Soon it was slick with her juices as he rode him, grinding his prick into his abs.  With a practiced motion, she guided him into herself and slowly descended downward.    Bit by bit her hips that were straddling Jeff bent. Her husband had always been blessedly thick enough that starting too fast was an exercise in frustration.

“NGH~ yessss that’s it,” Amber hissed as her body loosened around his invading girth. She planted her hands on his shoulders and leaned down. “Ughhhh~ Whats… wrong with us?! We see to beach bimbos and then we can’t keep our hands off each other,” she moaned as she kissed Jeff and felt the last of him slip into her.

“We really, UNGGFF~ are a fucking mess,” panted Jeff as his hands found their way to his wife’s hips. They started slow because it had too. Amber was too tight for anything else. The delicious way Jeff’s cock dragged against her clit made her toes curl as the pair conspired to work up more speed. Both were too pent up and it wasn’t very long before Amber felt her body clench and seize. White-hot ecstasy rolled up her spine and Jeff had to take over as he did what he could to work her up and down his poll.

The bed provided an extremely useful amount of bounce until Amber felt like she was at the rodeo. Her husband’s hips pumped upwards slamming home with each full thrust and managing to scrape every pleasurable nerve ending inside her.

“Christ! I’m CLOSE!” grunted Jeff just as Amber rolled into her second orgasm. It was more muted than the first. A slower smoldering fire in her that left her wrung out even as Jeff didn’t let up. He was always a generous lover but he was in fine form today as she all but collapsed on top of him. She felt it when his hands moved off her hips. He flipped her over with a grunt then began to pound her into the mattress. There was nothing skilled, kind, or subtle about the pace Jeff set. Amber saw his face set in a near grimace as he tried to hold off just a second or thrust longer. She loved watching Jeff when he was on the ragged edge like he was at the moment.

The man she loved was always so buttoned down. So controlled and regulated in his manner, speech, and tone. It was a secret pleasure of hers to see him come undone and just give in to his most base male desires. To watch him come undone and let go. It didn’t take much longer but Jeff did not disappoint. An almost angry expression flashed across his face as his hands dived, looping under her thighs. He bent her almost in two as he lifted until her ankles were over his shoulders. Her man rammed that big dick of his home one last time before stopping as Amber felt him explode inside her. The sight alone was enough to bring her again, as she watched the pleasure ripple up and through him.

Many sweaty nights of practice allowed the pair to share in such a glorious simultaneous release making Amber very glad she had hauled him into bed. Several long moments later he pulled out of her now mostly limp, and she found him wrapping her up in his arms while they both rode the afterglow. Amber lay in a satisfied heap, now sore in all the best ways. The post-orgasm clarity allowed her the leisure to examine what had led up to the mid-day romp. The women on the beach had started it. The Asian bodybuilder’s physique, in particular, had sparked something in them both as Amber felt a ember of lust flare. Feeling the desire to unburden herself, Amber took a deep breath and began to talk.

“You know, Once upon a time I was as tight and toned as those two down on the beach,” she said slowly. Jeff gave her a kiss on the back of her neck and moved against her slightly.

“I remember,” he said as one of his hands slowly stroked down her thigh.

“I’m not even 30 yet for at least another few months. I could get back into shape like those two,” she said carefully.

“Baby you are fine just the way-“

“No I’m not fine!” said Amber, her voice rising. “I’m tired of settling. It’s part of what got me into this mess in the first place. And it isn’t like you don’t like it. You couldn’t take your eyes off her,” she said turning her head until she could look at her husband.

“I won’t deny that,” he said slowly as he pulled her tighter against him.

“I mean… Would you want me to try and look like her?” said Amber quickly. “I loved how I looked in college. I loved the work we did in the weight room, but I never really tried to get big.”

“Well it never really came up but I’ve always kind of had a thing for female bodybuilders. I mean it was just something I never really figured was fair to push on you,” he said sounding more embarrassed about it than just about anything Amber could remember.

“So you would support me if I tried it? I mean she looked so, confidant. I think I want people to look at me like that. And I want YOU to look at me like that.”

“Sure honey! I think it’s a wonderful thing you want it! I’m with you 100 percent.”

“Mmm good! Now just imagine me even bigger than miss muscles out there on the beach,” purred Amber as she felt Jeff’s cock start to swell against her thigh again.   

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 01:27:49 pm »
A fantastic start.  I usually skip over the sex in stories over here, but you write it conspicuously well, the whole story so far is a pleasure to read.  A lot of care was clearly taken in what details to include and skip and interesting turns of phrase.  One of the few stories that recognizes what the strengths of the written medium are relative to film and hits it hard.  I'd love to read more.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 07:59:28 pm »
Great setup. I can't wait to see how she grows and by how much. Karma for all!

Offline madwolf88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2020, 11:13:56 pm »
Thanks for hanging in for chapter 3. I said at the beginning that this one would be a bit of a slow starter, but if you are still reading chapter 3 is where the story starts to really take off. If you didn't know where this story was going, this chapter will make a lot of things a bit more clear! Enjoy!

Comments and critisisim are welcome.

CHAPTER 3

TWO MONTHS LATER

“Oh god. Kill me now,” groaned Amber as she landed with a thump on the couch in their living room still clad in her sweaty gym clothes. The idea that she would willing spend Saturday morning straining and pushing weights around would have been insane a few months ago but it was the path she had charted for herself.

Cataloging each and every part of her that was sore was taking up all her attention until she heard her husband come in through the door back from his tennis match. He rummaged around in the kitchen and emerged into the den looking pleased with himself and holding a beer. He jumped and nearly droped it when he saw Amber.

“Jesus babe, warn me next time,” he said sitting down in his recliner and flicking on the TV. “You look like you got a good work out in,” he said as he found sportscenter and the hosts started talking about college football.

“You mean I look like I got run over on the way back home,” she said finding that her body didn’t want to move now that it had settled into the couch.

“Well that means you put in the work though,” Jeff countered as Amber realized he was trying to keep her spirits up. She dearly loved him for that, but her plan to transform herself had stalled. After their vacation, Amber had come home and signed up at the mega gym closest to her house. Going even further, she had paid for a personal trainer to show her the ropes and plan out her diet.

The brutal new plan cut out almost all the food she liked and replaced it with stuff that tasted like cardboard. Her five trips to the gym a week also had her sore all the time. The only silver lining to all this self-torture were the limited results she had seen since starting. Just over 12 pounds had come off her in the two months she had been hitting the gym, but the good news ended there. The warm memories of her time in the weight room now seemed more like a figment of her imagination or maybe she had just enjoyed the company of a dozen or so of her very fit and toned friends.

When she worked out alone she hated every minute of it, and other than looking a bit more in shape, Amber had failed to utterly explode with muscle like she had planned. In fact, she was only slightly stronger than when she started and was finding it harder and harder to keep up her workouts.

Last week she had only made it to the gym four times. This week she had only managed three trips and it didn’t look like there would be enough in the tank to go on Sunday.   

“I can’t understand how some people enjoy doing this to themselves. Don’t get me wrong losing the weight was fantastic but trying to gain muscle seems hopeless. Every time I ask my trainer he just says I need to lift more and eat twice as much,” she moaned. “I mean how do real athletes do it,” she said wistfully. 

“Well,” said Jeff as he leaned back in his chair, The best athletes have a strong mind-body connection. Their brains draw personal satisfaction from the real progress and perceived progress they observe. Those feelings encourage the body to push harder by releasing endorphins and regulating hormone levels to optimize performance. Emerging evidence suggests that in top-level athletes there is a subconscious link between sexual arousal and high-intensity physical activity. It's almost like a feedback loop! It allows them to push their bodies further, run faster in practice, and in-

“Ugh, honey you are such a NERD!” laughed Amber as she headed her husband off before he could build up steam and launch into another long talk about one of his favorite subjects. “Still I wish my brain worked that way. It would be nice if they could bottle that.”

Jeff heard his wife’s words and something flipped in his stomach. Mental conditioning among athletes and sports psychology was an exploding field and he had been dipping his toe into it a bit. His practice had several clients already coming to him for treatments to help improve physical performance. They were mostly high school athletes whose wealthy parents wanted and paid for every advantage so their son or daughter could get that scholarship to wherever. He even had one or two collegiate level athletes, and from all reports, his sessions had benefitted all of his clients.

Jeff’s current bread and butter were his hypnosis treatments. They had been extremely successful in helping his clients lose weight and stop smoking, but he had yet to try them on any of his sports patients. Still, one afternoon as he watched Amber move like a zombie through the kitchen after one of her workouts an idea began to percolate.

Almost a month into her new workout routine he had started to see signs of her losing steam. She had lasted longer than most and Amber had seen some results that they both enjoyed. Still, it wasn’t the kind of progress that he knew Amber wanted to be making, and he could almost see her will to keep going slowly drain as the physical riggers she was enduring stacked up.

When a client canceled an apartment at the last minute about a week later, Jeff was left at work with little to do. The idea of helping out Amber had been smoldering steadily in the back of his head. With a little prodding, it sprang to life and jumped to the front of his mind again. Could he use some of the same techniques he used with his hypnosis patients to help Amber? Ethically, treating his own wife was a concern, but didn’t he owe it to her to help her reach her goals? Wasn’t that what a good husband did?

Almost before he could stop himself he had his laptop open and was designing a hypnosis track just for his wife. Like his other tracks, it was designed to reward the user when they achieved the desired behavior. Endorphin spikes by the brain helped fight off cravings for food and nicotine, but it would need to be different for someone who was engaging in high-intensity exercise.

They would need a slow steady build of those same endorphins and then a massive release at the end to fight the inevitable soreness and fatigue that set in after. Jeff dialed up the intensity of the mental commands several times since he wasn’t sure how much effect the endorphin release would have, but he wanted to generate something close to or stronger than a typical runners high.

Jeff then generated a binaural track for the user to listen to that would even play behind most music with minimal distortion. It was designed to make the body remember the implanted commands and execute the mental programming set into the hypnotic track. He didn’t know if the track would be necessary but it certainly couldn’t hurt things.

Switching back to the hypnosis track, he then began using things he knew about his wife to try and make it more effective. He wanted her to generate a clear image of how she wanted to look, and slowly see herself shifting into that image in her mind’s eye. He added some confidante boosting affirmations he had used in the past but then tied them to that same image. Lastly, he added some commands for her body alone. There was some emerging evidence that hypnosis could affect smooth muscle functions, hormone levels, and bodily processes that were normally beyond one’s ability to control without medical assistance. He set some commands for those to activate as needed before his phone rang.

Looking down at it, he saw that he had been working for almost four hours non-stop and it was now almost eight o’clock. Amber had called several times already and was more than a bit concerned about where he was. He had quickly made up some excuses about an emergency session with a client in crisis before driving home with the finished track saved on his computer. That had been almost a month ago now and the tracks he had sat untouched on his work laptop as he looked across the den at Amber.

“Well you know, I might just have something for that...

Amber thought her husband was joking initially when he laid out his plan. This was just his weird way of attempting to encourage her like any good husband should. If such a thing excised, everyone would be using it after all.  When he kept going for almost 10 more minutes of explanation she finally held up her hand.

“Jeff, you know I can’t understand a bit of what you are saying right now, but are you telling me that you can trick me into enjoying working out?”

“Well it is more than that, you would be-”

“STOP! I believe you. I don’t understand how any of this works but I believe you. What would I need to do to try it out?

“All you would need to do is sit down for a session and relax for a bit. Just listen and concentrate on the words. My track should do the rest,” said Jeff with a bit smile on his face. Ten minutes later Amber was sitting on their bed as Jeff passed her a set of noise-canceling headphones he used at work. He slowly pulled the blackout shades over their windows and turned off the lights making their normally warm bedroom into a near cave. After Amber slipped the headphones on, she couldn’t hear anything and the experience of near sensory deprivation was odd. 

Other than the feeling of the bed under her it seemed as if she were drifting. The tiredness she felt wouldn’t be a problem according to Jeff who said that exhaustion often made the mind more pliable. She still had her doubts but at this point, she wasn’t about to turn her nose up at something her husband had worked so hard on to try and help her. If it didn’t work there was no real downside. The least she could do was play along.

Jeff gently closed the door leaving her alone in the now almost complete darkness but his voice began to come through the headphones connected to the laptop he placed right outside the door.

“Just relax Amber. Clear your mind and turn up your ears.,” his voice said as a strange pulsing noise began to sound through the headphones. It was an odd sound and each time Amber tried to identify exactly what it sounded like, it would change until she wasn’t sure again. Her mind seemed to chase the sound as Jeff’s soothing voice began to give her instructions.

“I’m going to start a countdown. As I count down from ten you are going to drift down into your unconscious and I’m going to help you make the changes you need. When I get to zero you are going to dive deep into your subconscious. While you are down there you will gain full control of your body.  The barriers you have made and limitations stopping your progress will be erased. The ideal you will rise, and then you will start to make the changes you need to achieve it,” said her husband making soft shivers run down her back while the pulsing noise seemed to swell louder.

“Ten,” said her husband as Amber felt her body slowly ease back into the bed.

“Seven,” said the voice as Amber blinked. Blinking didn’t seem to make much difference now since everything was so dark. The bed almost seemed like it wanted to swallow her up now. Like her body could merge with it and-

“Four,” he said his lips right by her ear as Amber wondered how she was missing numbers. Did he need to start over again? How would it work if-

“ONE,” said the god-like voice in her head as Amber sat up. Nebulous blue light swirled around her now as she turned. The headphones were gone and so too were her clothes but that didn’t seem important. Amber could feel that she was dreaming or something close to it as a force pushed her forward towards something. Her husband’s words weren’t instructing her anymore, but something was pulling her along as she saw an object appear in front of her.

It rose like some silent monolith from what passed for the ground then stopped when it was towering over her at more than twice her height. She blinked slowly and saw that it was a mirror. A layer of frost or fog seemed to coat the glass making her reflection was cloudy. Several times she tried to focus and see herself more clearly, but the stubborn film persisted.

The sight of it suddenly sparked a wave of deep anger in her. She NEEDED to see what was in the mirror and she pressed her hands to the glass to try and wipe away the haze, but no matter how much she rubbed the image remained blurry.

Frustration seemed to grip her and the irrational anger spiked. The image in the mirror was important. In fact, it was the most important thing as she scrubbed at the glass. How long this went on she didn’t know but soon her arms seemed to grow heavy. Amber panted, her hands slowing as she grew more and more tired. Her lead like limbs forced her to sink against the mirror still unable to see what she what when she noted that the image was still standing.

How her reflection could do something other than mirror her motions didn’t seem important as she watched the blurry figure rase her hands upward and slam both down on the inside of the glass with an earthshaking “BOOM!”

The impact shook everything and made her spring to her feet as the figure on the other side of the glass began to hammer on the glass again and again. Each time its hands came down Amber shook like a tuning fork along right along the rest of the whole world till she was sure she would be sick.

Stepping back slowly, her heart now racing, the figure began to grow. With each strike, the phantasm seemed to fill more and more of the mirror. Cracks began to grow, starting at the edges of the mirror and spreading upward as the pounding figure grew.

A mix of fear, excitement, and somehow arousal grew in her as the mirror seemed to bow outward. Something was going to happen when it broke through and Amber let out a wild yell as the giant punched right though the glass flinging it in all directions. A cold chill ran through her as Amber saw herself step through the hole in the world where the glass had been.

Her sex clamped down hard as Amber found herself gazing up at a perfect version of herself. She felt no more than an inch tall as the other her grew to fill ALL space around her. So big was the perfect version of herself that it should have had its own gravity, but the magic of the dreamscape gave her an impossibly clear view of her ideal body. Amber could only try and drink it in as tears ran down her cheeks. The inspection came to a halt as the giant figure looked down and she locked eyes with herself.

Breath froze in her chest as sudden wrenching sensation yanked her towards the other.  She felt her body began to fall straight upwards rushing right at her impossibly tall other-self. Nothing made any sense as she screamed then stars flashed in front of her eyes an instant before she seemed to slam into herself and heat ripped through her, drenching her in volcanic warmth. It was something close to an orgasum as she felt her pussy clenched hard again and again and again and-

“AMBER WAKE UP!” shouted Jeff as Amber’s eyes snapped open. She lurched upwards coming off the bed in something like a leap. Her body slammed into him as Jeff mostly succeeded in catching her. Still tangled up, the pair ended up bumping into a wall before landing in a heap on a loveseat in the corner of their bedroom.

“Shhhhhh baby I’m here, I’m here,” said Jeff as Amber blinked like an owl. She was shaking as Jeff hugged her and tried to soothe her. It happened sometimes where a patient had a rough ride on the way back up but rarely was it this bad. Regret at putting his wife through this gripped at him as she seemed to still.

“Oh Fuck…... What the hell just happened,” she asked. Her words seemed to crawl very slowly out of her mouth as the distant tone in her voice and wild look in her eyes made Jeff wondered if she was fully awake yet.

“Well you finished the track but it took a moment or two before you swam back up. It's not really dangerous but some people take a bit longer to come back,” he said. “Do you remember anything about while you were under?”

“Ugh! I can’t really remember anything. Does that mean it didn’t work?” asked as she gripped at her head.

“That depends on the person,” said Jeff as he tried watched Amber’s blow out pupils start to contrtact.

“Babe,” she said as her hands kneaded her temples, “Thank you from trying to help but I think I’m going to pass on your hypnotherapy from now on,” she said slowly standing up. “I’m pretty sure it's not a good fit for me but thanks for trying to help,” she said before he leaned close and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Of course, honey. Just lay down for a bit if you don’t feel good. Maybe take it slow for a bit.”

“Ugh, that does sound like a good idea,” she said as she walked out of the room.

“Sure, just let me know if you don’t feel right.” Jeff said quickly watching Amber as she walked out of the room and wondering if any of his work had taken root...

Amber’s first thought after getting up from her first and hopefully last hypnotherapy session was how badly she wanted a drink. The redhead made her way down the stairs on her sore legs while her mind seemed to race. When she went to take the turn for the kitchen, where a glass of white wine waited on her, she instead turned left and walked through the den.

She wasn’t exactly sure why she did that, but kept going anyway until she ended up in their sunroom just past the den. Waiting on her there, slightly dusty with disuse, was her spin bike. Cardio had been something she had tried to keep up in addition to the lifting but her first week with the weights had sapped any energy she might have to pour into anything else. Now though as she looked at it and remembered the the stuggle of a long hard spin session her heart seemed to speed up.

As Amber lingered in front of the bike as she felt a weird nervous energy fill her. Her legs seemed to itch and twitch as she wondered why she was suddenly thinking about going for a ride. Before she could ponder on the why she found herself on the bike as she fired up a lighter session. Just as soon as her legs started pumping everything started to feel RIGHT. Unseen chemical changes in her body triggered as she was suddenly flooded with feel good hormones and chemicals. It made Amber’s mind drift a bit then settle into a blissful state not unlike a good afterglow, all while her legs kept on churning.

Movement in front of her snapped her out of the plesant daze when Jeff came down from upstairs. She saw him freeze for a moment as the resistance seemed to catch up to her. Looking down at the bike, Amber saw that she had been riding for almost 30 minutes and was dying. Sweat dripped off her and her legs BURNED so bad it was making her wince. Jeff read her face because he quickly dashed into the kitchen then moved towards her holding a tall glass of water.
“Youarethebestever!” she mumbled before snatching and draining the glass, not realizing how thirsty she had been while Jeff started doing something else.

“W- what- a- are you- doing?” she panted out as he moved beside her and put something in her left ear. His hand then moved around her head as she felt something slip into the other one and realized he had popped in her air pods. Picking up her phone he tapped it once as her workout music started blasting.

The music seemed to help and Amber found herself accelerating and cranking the resistance as she stood up and peddled. Jeff seemed to wander off, but Amber was locked into the bike. She had never felt so focused on anything in her life as she felt each and every contraction of the muscles in her legs. The burn was savage in her lower body and lungs but the pain felt good as she pressed herself to go faster.

The pop music seemed to fade as the biaural beat underneath that music whispered encouragement and challenge into her ears making her go faster. When the bike beeped and she saw there were only five minutes in her hour long spin left she was almost sad. Intellectually she knew that once she stopped nothing would be able to make her legs move after this, but she didn’t want it to stop. She NEVER wanted this feeling to stop.

A hard stroke made her ass almost slide off her seat as she glanced down. The saddle of her bike had become sticky, and her shorts were soaked through from her sweat and her own fem honey.  How long her pussy had been drooling on the seat wasn’t immediately clear, but Amber could feel the sweet pressure of an orgasum building in her loins. It was almost like when Jeff slowly edged her with his tounge, slowly and carfully building up the storm inside her bit by bit. With a start, she realized that it had been building since the very moment she had hopped on the bike. Now though it was simply too much NOT to notice as she began to grind herself harder against the seat while her thighs pumped furiously.

When the bike beeped that the session was over something in her broke. Breath hissed through clenched teeth as Amber erupted, her arms locking on the handlebars while she tried to keep herself upright. A horse sweaty moan split her lips while her cunt creamed all over the seat and the floor. Her own limp body weight pressed her pussy and clit harder in the saddle heightening the sensation making the pleasure quickly spiral out of control. On and on it seemed to ebb and flow until the waves of ecstasy were so strong they began to hurt.

Mind still reeling, she latched on to the fem cum covered spinbike like a sailor tossed about in a storm, unable to even summon enough breath to scream. Even after it ended she was far too sensitive to move, afraid that the slightest twitch would set her off again.  It was only ten minutes later when she felt safe enough to pull herself off the bike and stand up.

She almost jumped when she saw Jeff was standing in the den staring at her. From the look on his face, it seemed like he had seen the whole thing. Amber’s face tried to blush but most of her blood was still in her legs and groin. All she managed was a slightly indignant look that was ruined by the slight shaking of her knees.

“Still believe it doesn’t work?” asked Jeff as Amber held up a hand. An orgasmic aftershock ran through her stealing her words as she focused on just standing.

“NGHHHHHNever doubted you for a minute,” she lied. “Now help me upstairs to the shower,” she said as Jeff moved over and scooped her into a bridal carry. He then hauled her upstairs wearing the biggest grin she had ever seen plastered across his face. 

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2020, 06:50:49 am »
This is a really wonderful story. I cannot wait for the next chapter to see where it will take us. Thoroughly enjoyable and quite different from the norm. K+!

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 08:08:55 am »
 Really excellent start! Looking forward to the next instalments.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 12:43:49 pm »
I really like your writing style! Awesome characters development, interesting story idea.

I hope that hypnosis will allow Amber to slightly surpass human limits in strength, endurance and muscles. Or are you planning to leave it in normal borders?

Offline madwolf88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 03:02:24 am »
I don't think I am going to go in that direction, but I am still plotting a course for this one. Right now I see the hypnosis as allowing someone to reach their maximum potential or at least very close to it. I think at some point Amber is going to run into a wall and be as strong as she can be without chemical assistance. What happens then is what I am planning out right now.

Feel free to drop suggestions or ideas if you have something you want to see as they go forward. I can't promise I will use the idea but you never know.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 09:02:26 am »
madwolf88, sure it's your story and its development should go in your liking only.

My idea was that hypnosis is such minor fiction or even fantasy part that can move story just a bit out of realistic way and not overdoing it. For example hypnosis can replace steroids for Ambers development and training and bringing no negative side effects like real drugs do.

With hypnosis it may be possible to control Amber's metabolism, so she can be on low body fat without too much restrictions on food and without stressing her body and health. And all bodybuilders need off season where they put on muscle mass and strength with fat, while Amber may grow muscles and strength while being in competition form all the time.

Maybe hypnosis can even control body the way, that Amber's breasts grow bigger without surgeon.

That were my thoughts on hypnosis :)

Offline Tuturu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2020, 05:07:13 pm »
It is an interesting concept. Perhaps it would be good to make her grow at unrealistic levels, but not so exagerated, and make her keep her feminity. Keep in mind that this is your story, so in the end you can do what you want with it

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hypno Muscle~

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View