Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575055 Posts in 72974 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 12:59:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Atypical Vacation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Atypical Vacation  (Read 44389 times)

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Atypical Vacation
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2020, 04:28:03 pm »
Wow. Thanks. Not sure where you can take story from here.  If it is the end thank you for a great read

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2020, 05:53:02 pm »
Holy crap, that was awesome. This is how you write a goddess story.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2020, 04:23:56 am »
All right, time to put this thing to bed.  Here is the last little bit.  Kind of more of an epilogue than anything else. 

I'd like to thank everyone who had nice things to say about this story.  It's definitely the longest thing I've ever written, and it's also one of the only stories I've ever completed.  I hope you enjoy the conclusion.

Chapter 7 - Saturday
The last few days had given me the best sleep I’d ever had. I guess when you have a girlfriend – or perhaps girlfriends (I was still unsure of what my relationship with Alyssa was) – who fucks you to exhaustion, you sleep all the better.

Today was the first day I woke up before Jamie, though that wasn’t too hard to believe. She and Alyssa were still going at it as I slipped out of consciousness. I guess I wasn’t the only one who got fucked to exhaustion.

I was lying in the middle of the bed, Jamie on one side, Alyssa on the other. Both were completely naked. I was surrounded by more tit flesh than Hugh Hefner on his best day. Just looking at the bodies of these two women, each amazing in it’s own way, was enough to get me going.

Almost as though she sensed it, Jamie’s eyes fluttered open. She gazed at me, with that dreamy look I’ve come to love, for several seconds before looking down at my erection. Without saying a word, she slid down my body and buried my cock into her delectable cleavage. As she was titty-fucking me, Alyssa rolled over with a smile and placed a nipple in my mouth. I grabbed her other tit, which she flexed as I groped. It didn’t take long at all before the two ladies had me bursting at the seams.

“Wow,” I plopped back down on my back, enjoying the moment, “I could really get used to this.”

“Good,” said Jamie as she wiped my semen from her cleavage. “’Cause this is just the beginning of what I think is going to be a long, wonderful relationship.”

We scavenged for breakfast, trying to clean out the fridge out of whatever was left. It wasn’t hard; Alyssa ate enough for three people. I guess it takes a lot of energy to keep that big body moving. Jamie insisted on packing all by herself, a cleaning crew would come and see to the mess after we were gone. When I tried to help, the little powerhouse lifted me right off my feet, and carried me out the back door.

“What happened to sharing and equality?” I asked, though my heart really wasn’t in it. I hated the last day of vacation and all I wanted to do was enjoy myself.

Jamie put her hands on her hips and fixed me with the sternest stare she’d ever given me. “There will be time enough for equality later. This is your last day and I want you to relax. You know, sometimes you will have to let me spoil you.”

I wasn’t about to argue. Who didn’t want to be spoiled from time to time?

“Besides, this will give you a little time to spend with Alyssa. I really want you two to get along.”

And so it was that I wound up chilling at the pool with Alyssa. We had a very nice, long conversation. She told me about her childhood, and I filled her in on mine. I didn’t have as much to tell, my childhood was Jamie’s childhood, and she had already told Alyssa plenty of stories, but there were others.

Alyssa was a hot, but cool. She had been into strength building her whole life; you could say that she was born into it. Her father was a massive man, and was a local champion in the caber toss of all things. She grew up idolizing her father, and wanted to be strong like him since she was old enough to pick up a stick.

She was a naturally big girl, and she certainly was strong, but only strong for a girl. It grated on her that, as much as she worked out and trained, that there were still guys out there that were stronger than she was. She thought it was terribly unfair. She was one of the strongest women in the world. She dedicated her life to the study of strength training and nutrition. Yet for all her efforts and studies, for all her hours in the gym, she still was little more than half as strong as the strongest men in the world.

Until she encountered Jamie. Apparently the two of them met a couple years ago when Jamie was still trying to gain strength the conventional way. Alyssa had made quite the name for herself as a strongwoman, and Jamie was anxious to tap into whatever tips and techniques she could learn.

Alyssa was amazed at the strength of the small woman and the two became close friends. Then Jamie developed her genetic therapy. Suddenly, all of Alyssa dreams and fantasies came true. She realized strength greater than she had ever hoped for, more than dozens of the world’s strongest men combined.

Her first impulse was to show the world that women were no longer the weaker sex, something that she had worked so hard towards for the longest time, but Jamie talked her out of it. She knew that the world was not ready to accept people with immense strength. They’d be seen as freaks. They’d be feared, ostracized, and most likely rejected by society as a whole. It made her feel alone, and a little bit depressed.

But she had Jamie. In Jamie, she had somebody with whom she could share all the wonderful parts of her life. More than that, she had someone who could relate to her in a way no one else on earth could. Love seemed to come easily, for both women.

It was jarring to hear her talk about how she fell in love with Jamie. It was an idea that was going to take a lot of getting used to.

I also learned that Alyssa was ornery, and a big show-off. She loved being strong; she dreamed about it all of her life, and she loved nothing more than using her incredible strength.

For example, we were both lounging on lounge chairs around the pool as we talked. As soon as we sat down, she reached under my chair and lifted me into the air. Hardly an impressive feat of strength from a woman who could lift multiple cars at a time, but she started pressing me up and down as we talked, the whole time we talked, and we talked for hours. Yet she never slowed, never tired; hell her voice was perfectly conversational the whole time. Well, not perfectly conversational.

At first, it barely registered that she was lifting me; I mean, after all I’d seen over the past few days, a little guy-lifting hardly warranted a second look. But after she’d been going for about half an hour, I started to take note of her remarkable feat. As time continued to tick away, I became more and more distracted by her display of strength.

Alyssa was eating up my reaction, and she was a huge flirt. She started to tease me, taking immense pleasure in my growing amazement. She seemed to delight in the way I began to squirm in my seat. Finally, she set down my chair, and not because she was tired. She looked at my rigid cock with amusement, and a bit of what looked like pride. She seemed to take my erection as an invitation to mount me.

I squirmed at the touch. Rocking a three way with my girlfriend’s lesbian lover was one thing, but making out with her one on one was something different entirely. This couldn’t be right! And then, suddenly, Jamie was there. For a second I was sure she was going to freak out, but she didn’t. Instead, she joined in!

Yeah, a lot of getting used to.

Lunch was more snacking on whatever scraps were left in the house, and then, just like that, it was time to pile into the car and head out to the airport. My strange, wonderful vacation was over. I found myself feeling a little nostalgic as we sped through the beautiful Hawaiian scenery.

“You look sad,” Jamie said, the barest hint of concern on her voice.

“I guess I am. It’s just, this week turned out to be so amazing. I mean, all of the sudden, I have this incredible girlfriend that I’m madly in love with, and her sex crazed lesbian lover who are both so eager to please, and now we’re going back to the mainland. Soon you’ll be going back to Stanford, and God only knows what state I’ll find a job in. It’s weird, but suddenly I can’t imagine my life without you in it.”

Jamie smiled and gave me a comforting pat on my leg. “Well you won’t have to yet. I booked all three of us on a return flight to Providence.”

“But, I live in Philadelphia. I have to get back and start looking for a job, so that I can pay my rent and all my other bills.”

“Not right this second. Wouldn’t it be nice to go home for a bit and see your folks?” She cocked her eyebrow at me. “Besides, you don’t think after all the trouble I went to getting you to fall for me, that I’d just drop you off at the airport and we’d go our separate ways, did you?”

“Well, I hadn’t really thought about it to tell you the truth. I guess I just assumed that you’d be going back to college. I’d certainly love to get a job near your school, but I have no job experience. Despite my MBA, I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to get a job near Stanford, let alone anywhere in California.”

“You don’t need to worry about that, I’m done with college.”

That startled me, and actually irritated me a bit too. In a second, I slipped right back into big brother mode. “Oh, no you don’t. Look, while it was certainly nice to be waited on hand and foot all week, there is simply no way I’m letting you drop out of college so you can sit at home and do my chores. You’re unbelievably smart, seemingly good at everything, and have more drive than anyone I ever known. I’m not going to let you squander all your talents and abilities to be my stay at home wife.”

She shot me a devious smile. “And just what makes you think you can stop me from doing whatever I want?” Well, I suppose that was a good point. “Besides,” she continued. “I never said I was ‘dropping out’ of college, I said I was ‘done with college’.”

“I heard what you said, I’m just saying that… wait, what?” I was a bit confused.

She inched the hand on my knee a little further up my thigh. “I said I finished school. I graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Genetics.”

I did a double take. “Wait, what? You’ve only been in college for two years! You already graduated!”

Her coy smile broadened as her hand brushed up against my cock. “Yep, with a 4.3GPA. They wanted me to be valedictorian, but I decided to let someone have it who’d been there longer.”

“You graduated in two years, with a perfect GPA… from Stanford?!” God was there no end to the ways this woman was amazing?

“I sure did.” Her hand was stroking my cock. She knew how much I got off on hearing how superior she was. “I guess I could go to grad school, but I’m already so much smarter than any teacher I’ve ever met, I feel it would be a waste of time. So I’m all set to go wherever you want to go.”

It would have been impossible to believe from anyone else, but from a girl who could juggle full sized cars like they were scarves, I suppose anything was possible.

Besides, I was having a hard time concentrating at that moment. Her hand on my crotch felt so damned good! She finished me off well before we got to the airport.

We had three first-class tickets to Providence. Our stewardess noticed Alyssa’s arms immediately, it was hard not to with the tight fitting shirt she was wearing. She kept coming back to see if we needed anything, and to stare at Alyssa’s muscles. Finally, Alyssa asked her, in a very sexy voice, if she liked what she saw. The flight attendant nodded vigorously and asked if she could see Alyssa flex her muscle. Lys was only happy to oblige. She flexed her bicep so hard, it ripped right through her sleeve with such force the ripping sound was audible all through first class, drawing more than a few stares. Alyssa happily gave the passengers a quick gun show, earning mutterings of disgust, disbelief, and sheer awe.

After a long flight, our plane touched down in Providence. Jamie and Alyssa got up to stretch, gathering plenty of interest from the other passengers as they thrust out their bountiful bosoms.

A female chauffeur, holding up a sign with my name on it, met us at the baggage claim. She was hard to miss. Not only was she the only one wearing a professional chauffeur uniform, but she was easily head-and-shoulders taller than anyone else in the crowd. She looked vaguely familiar.

“Wait a minute,” I said as I searched through my mind to where I would have met such a woman. “That chauffer was the same one who picked me up in Philly!”

“Yes, I know. Mariana works for me.” She said that so nonchalantly that I almost didn’t understand what she said.

“Wait, you have your own chauffeur?” Would I ever not feel incredulous towards her?

Jamie giggled. She loved surprising me. “Sweetie, I have a few more surprises in store for you.”

Mariana collected our bags from the carousel and lifted them all easily. I remember how impressed I was the way she handled my one bag on the way to the airport. She handled four large suitcases with the same ease she had handled my one. I couldn’t help but to wonder if this was another one of Jamie’s Amazons.

Mariana led us through the terminal to her stretch limousine that was parked right outside. She loaded up the luggage while the rest of us piled in the passenger area of the limo. I leaned back, resting my head on Alyssa’s huge breasts while cradling Jamie gently in my arms. Alyssa ran her hands over Jamie’s legs. Cuddling turned to kissing, kissing became fondling, which finally turned into a full on make out session. I was smothered with naked breasts on all sides as my dick was stroked, sucked, and thrust into cleavage and pussies.

It wasn’t until after we were done and starting to get dressed that I noticed that we weren’t heading toward the town Jamie and I grew up in. “Where are we going?”

Jamie gave me a devious smile. “Home.”

I looked around. It was a sparsely-developed, rural area with rolling hills covered with a thick blanket of oaks and maples. Craggy rocks jutted out from the ground cover at regular intervals. There weren’t many houses around; all the ones I saw were massive. “Did your mom move out here somewhere?”

She giggled. “No, we’re not going to my mom’s home, we’re going to our home.”

I didn’t have long to ponder that thought. We pulled into a driveway with a huge wrought-iron gate, anchored on each side by thick stone walls. The gates slowly swung open, timed perfectly so that the limo didn’t even have to slow down before passing through the entrance. A dense wall of red maple, white oak and sweet birch concealed what lay beyond. The driveway wound through the trees for about 100 yards before the forest suddenly gave way, revealing a large glen.

Lush, perfectly manicured grass carpeted the large open space, dotted with well-placed trees and beautiful gardens. A wide, meandering river made up the far boundary of the property creating a beautiful, peaceful scene. But it was what I saw between us and the river that truly took my breath away.

A gigantic, three-story mansion dominated the scene. The huge, white stone building wrapped around a large fountain surrounded by colorful flowers. Tall white columns framed a porch leading up to a door Mariana would be able to walk through with Jamie standing on her shoulders. The building was huge! A pair of similarly designed, yet much smaller buildings, sat at the edge of the clearing both up and down the river but my eyes returned to the main building. I stared at the huge structure with awe. “This is your house!”

Jamie and Alyssa were giggling in delight. “No, it’s our house.”

“But… but how….”

“Do you remember when I told you I won a contest, and I was using the money from it to finance our vacation?”

“Uh huh.” I was barely listening to her. I was staring at the mansion, which kept getting bigger and bigger as the limo got closer and closer.

“Well, the contest I won was Powerball.”

It took my brain a second to process what she just said. When it did, I whipped my head around with renewed shock. “How much?”

Jamie ran her fingers gently along my leg. She made no attempt to hide her delighted smile. “Well, I took the cash buyout. Between Uncle Sam and charitable donations, I was left with right around $120 million.”

I didn’t think my mouth could get any wider. “You’re worth $120 million!”

Jamie laughed and gave my leg a playful slap. “No! Gosh, don’t you ever listen to me?”

My mind raced back to the beginning of the week, trying to remember what she told me about her prize money… Holy shit! “Wait. You said you made a huge profit from investing it. Like 100%!”

The limo stopped. Mariana got out and was moving back to open our door. “I said 100% the first year. Last year I earned 250% in profit and dividends.” My mind was so overcome with disbelief I couldn’t even begin to do the math. Jamie did it for me. “That comes out to a little over $800 million,” she whispered softly into my ear.

A good investor can move up the corporate ladder and find himself pulling in a high six-figure salary, which was one of the things that drew me to the profession in the first place. But never in a million years did I ever dream of being worth even 1% of what Jamie was worth right now.

“I’m still being pretty aggressive with my investments. By the end of the summer, it should be grown to an even billion.” She delivered that with complete confidence, like it was a forgone conclusion. “After that, I’m going to move everything into a safer, more modest portfolio. Maybe I’ll go back to earning 50%.” I shook my head in disbelief. A 50% yield was an entirely unrealistic expectation for a return on even the most aggressive investments in all but the most profitable of markets, yet Jamie acted like it was money in the bank. Unbelievable.

I was ushered out of the car and led up to the front door, which opened as we approached. A professionally-dressed, striking-looking, woman strode through the open doors to meet us. She was shorter than me, but still tall for a woman. She had a hard, angular face with eyes that were constantly moving, framed by brown hair that was pulled up into a tight, neat bun. With the formal attire she wore, she almost had the look of a beautiful librarian, at least until you saw her body.

She was powerfully–built, her outfit selected to give the appearance of professionalism while displaying more than a hint of her muscular physique. She wore a black skirt that fit tightly around her waist and stretched wide over her thick thighs. The skirt stopped at her knees, leaving her lower legs bare. Twin, powerful calves bulged out from either side of her leg, permanently flexed in her high-heeled shoes that brought her height almost up to Alyssa’s level.

A cream-colored blouse was loose around her tiny waist yet tight around her generous chest. A couple of the top buttons were left undone, showed plenty of cleavage and the solid pectoral wall beneath. The blouse was also sleeveless, showing off the entirety of her powerfully built, muscular arms. She was clearly a bodybuilder; though nowhere near the size of Alyssa, she would still make the women’s heavy weight class should she ever compete.

She walked right up to us, clicked her heels together and straightened her back, coming almost to attention. “Hello.” The word was crisp and short. No wasted sound or movement. “Welcome to Themyscira.”

I couldn’t help but to give Jamie a wry look. I was a big enough dork to recognize the name of the fictional home of Wonder Woman and the Amazons. “Cute.”

She gave me the most innocent look. “I am adorable, aren’t I?”

The sudden loud sound of groaning metal caused me to whip my head back around toward the limo. Two women, who could be bikini models, were gathering the various bags, but I hardly paid them any mind. Mariana had grabbed the front end of the limo, and had lifted it up into the air. As I watched in wonder, the tall woman continued to lift the front end of the car higher and higher until it was soon held high over her head. She walked her hands under the car until she got near the middle, and then reached one of her long arms toward the back of the vehicle. Soon the back of the limo rose to the height of the front, and Mariana stood before us, supporting the entire weight of the limo over her head.

She wasn’t holding it with the same effortless ease that Jamie and Alyssa displayed yesterday. Her lean, sinewy muscles flexed tightly. Her back and chest bulged against her jacket, straining the garment at its seams. Her face was slightly red, large veins stuck out of her neck, and I could tell she was controlling her breathing. But for all that, she didn’t seem in any danger of dropping the vehicle.

“With your leave, Ma’am,” she said with a voice that betrayed a little strain.

Jamie gave her a slight nod, and Mariana turned and began taking deliberate, yet confident steps toward the right side of the building. Themyscira indeed.

I watched Mariana until she disappeared behind the house, and then turned my attention back to woman who met us. The two girls who came to grab our bags were already out of sight.

Our host waited patiently until she had our attention before addressing Jamie. “Ma’am, I see your trip was a success.” I half expected to see her salute, and so I was a little surprised to see her lean over and give Jamie a hug. It was a friendly embrace, not the passionate kind Jamie shared with Alyssa.

When she turned to Alyssa, she straightened her back once more and offered a low, formal bow. “Miss Moroney.”

Alyssa inclined her head slightly in return. Looking approvingly at the smaller woman.

“And you must be Mr. Fisher.” She thrust out her hand and grasped mine with a powerful grip. “My name is Tanya; I am the Steward here at Themyscira.”

“Tanya manages the estate and household staff.” Jamie said. “You’ll have to pardon her rigid demeanor. She’d served as an enlisted in the army for eight years before I found her.”

“Ah, I bet you were one hell of a combatant.” I said, as my eyes wandered across the rippling muscles of her arms.

“I worked with a support division, usually as assistant to a quartermaster.” Her face darkened. “The army has a very… particular way with which they regard women.” She didn’t look angry at not being allowed to fight. She looked almost… haunted. There was a story there, I was sure.

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Tanya. But please, call me Paul. My dad doesn’t even like to be called Mr. Fisher.”

Tanya nodded her head formally. “As you wish.” A small key fob appeared in her hand, seemingly out of thin air. “First and foremost, I’d like to give you this.”

I looked down at the small, black, oval item. It had a single red button in the middle and a key chain hanging out of one end. “What is it?”

“That is your call button. If you ever need anything at all, no matter how big or small, you may press that button at any time. As long as you are on the property, someone will arrive quickly to assist you. If you are off the property, you will get a phone call on your cell phone within moments. We’ll help you on the phone if we can, or send someone if needs be.”

I looked down at the thing with wonder. “You’re kidding.”

“No sir; the entire staff and I are here to see to your every need, at anytime of the day or night. If you need anything, anything at all, all you need to do is ask.”

I looked at Jamie incredulously. “It’s going to suck when I finally wake up.” Jamie giggled next to me.

“Now, if you’ll please follow me, I’ll introduce you to the staff.”

She led us through the door into a giant foyer the size of my whole condo back in Philadelphia. Three women stood lined up against the left wall, all three beautiful and busty.

“You’ve already met Mariana. She’s the chauffeur and mechanic. She’s also in charge of security here. Rosalia is our head chef, but she is currently preparing your dinner and you can meet her when you eat. The rest of the household staff is here.”

Tanya led us to the first woman in line who was dressed quite evidently as a maid; hell, she even had a feather duster in her hand. The outfit was professional yet sexy enough on the incredible body of the maid. It had a plunging neckline that showed off plenty of cleavage and left most of her arms and legs bare. All four limbs were well muscled, if not huge. She had long brown hair that was pinned up on her head in a tangled mess, but it was her eyes that drew my attention. She caught my gaze and gave me this look. It was only fleeting, but I felt my heart skip a beat. It was only a look, but suddenly I felt myself begin to sweat, and my pants tighten around my growing cock. Jesus, where did she learn to give looks like that?

“This is Colette. She’s in charge of the housekeeping. You needn’t worry about picking up after yourself, or tidying up anything. Colette and her staff run a tight ship.”

The housekeeper curtsied at me, giving me a great view down the front of her shirt. Jamie must have had some kind of minimum bust requirement for her staff, cause damn. “Bonjour Monsieur. Eet eeze appy to see you.” She spoke in a thick French accent.

My head whipped around to Jamie. “Seriously? You have a French maid?!” Jamie could only laugh.

“Pardon, monsieur. I upset you?” She sounded honestly distressed that she might have displeased me.

“No, no, no; you did nothing wrong,” I quickly assured her. “I just thought this was Amazon Island, not Fantasy Island.” I took another quick look at her powerful looking arms. “Though I suppose there’s no reason it can’t be both.”

Colette shot me another one of those looks. A chill ran up my spine so violently my whole body shook. She lifted her arm and flexed her bicep. An impressive ball of muscle rose from nicely toned arm. “Oui, Monsieur. I eeze beeg strong.”

Jamie moved up next to me and gave Colette a smoldering look of her own. “You have more to thank Colette for than just keeping the house clean. Colette was working as a courtesan in Puteaux when I found her. She’s been teaching all the girls here the art of seduction.”

Colette looked at Jamie with approval. “Oui, eeze good, Mademoiselle. You learn fast.”

I had a hard time tearing my eyes off of Colette as Tanya moved on to the next woman in line. “This is Kimiko. She is our groundskeeper and Master Gardener.”

Kimiko was of Asian dissent, and was almost as tall as Alyssa. She had the lean, graceful body of a dancer, if more muscled than you’d expect a dancer to be. She looked older than the other women, though no less beautiful. She had the longest legs I had ever seen, shown off almost entirely in her short khakis. A white shirt was tied off, exposing her midriff, which looked solid enough to stop bullets. The shirt was cut higher than the clothes the other women wore, but it was wrapped tightly enough around her breasts it left little doubt that she was just as well endowed as the rest of the women.

“A pleasure to meet you Kimiko. I must say, the gardens I saw when driving in were exquisite.”

She gave me a deep, formal bow. “Thank you, Mr. Fisher.” Surprisingly enough, Kimiko didn’t have an accent at all. “But the beauty was already always there, I just touched it up a little.”

The last woman in line was a tiny woman. She was so small; she made even Jamie look big. She couldn’t have been more than five feet tall, and was the only woman in the house without a hint of muscle on her. She did have the requisite full bosom shared by everyone I’d seen so far; in fact, her sizable chest looked even bigger on such a petite body. Her tits were the only sign of fat anywhere on her slender body though. She might not be buff, but she certainly kept in shape.

“And this is Avery.” Tanya said. “Avery is your personal assistant. She will be primarily responsible for your care, though any of us will be more than happy to assist you at any time.”

“A pleasure to meet you Avery.” I extended my hand and shook her hand gently. “It will be nice not to be the weakest one in the house.”

Everyone laughed at me like I was doing a set at the Comedy Connection.

“As you say Mr… uh, Paul.”

Tanya was the only one in the room not to laugh, but she still wore a smirk on her face. “Avery, would you mind showing Paul to the master suite and getting him settled in?”

“It would be my pleasure,” Avery replied with her own smirk.

Before I could even think to move, hands were pulling me down into a large comfortable chair. In a flash, Avery was next to me. She crouched down, and then the chair was up in the air, balanced on the single hand of my pintsized personal assistant.

“Holy shit!” I really should have been used to it by now, after all the strength feats I’ve seen so far, but to see one performed by this tiny little woman was simply amazing. “Jesus, where am I, Krypton?”

“Hehehe, not at all,” Jamie chuckled below me. “You’re in Themyscira.”

Avery strolled through the hallways of the mansion, supporting 300lbs of man and furniture with ease. She pointed out different rooms and areas of the place in a calm relaxed voice, like she was carrying nothing more than my briefcase.

The place was massive. The ceiling were high enough that even being lifted as high as I was, my head was nowhere near the ceiling. I wasn’t sure it wasn’t designed that way on purpose. The whole place looked brand new, with fresh paint on all the walls and floors free of scuff marks. It was very tastefully decorated with art from some of my favorite artists. The furniture was all sturdily made and looked very comfortable. In fact every room I was shown looked warm and inviting, definitely a place I could see being at home in.

Avery glided up the steps, still holding me aloft. The upstairs was just as massive as the downstairs, with high arching ceilings and plush rugs on the hardwood floors. She opened a door at the south side of the house to reveal a large, comfortable sitting room. Two plush reading chairs sat in front of a large fireplace, while a cozy loveseat faced a large plasma TV. A small, ornate writing desk and a few small end tables completed the furnishings.

Avery carried me through the room to a set of double doors on the far side. Inside that room was the biggest bed I’d ever seen; big enough to fit Jamie, Alyssa and me with plenty of room to spare. Three matching dressers were spread along the walls, and a gigantic mirror hung on one wall. There were four doors leading from the room, besides the double doors that went out to the sitting room; one door each for three walk-in-closets, and the fourth for a bathroom that my condo could have fit in. The porcelain palace was complete with a huge Jacuzzi® tub, a separate shower, four sinks and two toilets. A glass door went out from the bedroom onto a large porch with a wonderful view of the river and the forest beyond.

Avery finally set me down. She didn’t seem tired in the least. I took a quick walking tour of the rooms and was surprised to find that my clothes were already in my closet and dresser. I walked back into the bedroom as Jamie walked in from the hall. “Well, you were fairly confident, weren’t you?” I said, motioning to the closet.

Jamie was all smiles. “I called Tanya Friday morning, after you said you loved me. I thought after everything that we’d been through this week that you would be happier staying with me. I take it you find everything to your liking?”

“I do. The place is amazing. Probably exactly what I’d do myself if I had an extra $50 million lying around.”

“Hehe. Well, I kept your tastes in mind when I had it decorated. What do you think of the staff?” She asked nodding toward Avery, who was standing quietly in the corner.

“What’s not to like? It looks like you got them all out of a swimsuit catalog. And judging by everything I’ve seen so far, it appears they’re all very good at what they do.”

“You’ll find that all the ladies that work here are excellent at what they do… and at other things as well. All of the household staff is female, and you’ll find that all are quite strong; even little Avery could take a dozen of your friends in a tug of war. Alyssa spends time with all of them, training them personally.

“They’ve been trained in other areas as well. Everyone that works here has been instructed to see to your every need, and has been thoroughly trained on how to best please you.”

My head whipped around, my eyes bugging out of my skull. Was she saying what I think she was saying?

Jamie laughed at my reaction. “Obviously when I’m here I’d hope you’d prefer to find your enjoyment in my company, but there will be times when we’re apart for days at a time, and so I’ve instructed the staff that they are to… keep you happy.”

My mind was swimming. This went far beyond any dream I had ever dared to have. “And you’re okay with that?”

“Paul, I’m confident in your commitment to me. But it would hardly be fair for me to spend intimate time with Alyssa and not expect you to get a little on the side, too. You know, variety is the spice of life. Believe me, all the women here are well equipped to handle your needs.” She beckoned Avery forward. “Avery, why don’t you show Paul a little bit of what Colette has taught you?”

I recoiled a little bit. This couldn’t really be happening! “No, that’s okay, I don’t…”

“Nonsense. Avery, show Paul what you can do?”

I tried to back away from the petite assistant, but she backed me right onto the bed, and grabbed my belt before I could crawl away. “Easy, big boy, easy. You just relax, and let Avery take care of everything.”

I tried to fight her off as she removed my shorts, but it was like fighting off a statue. She pulled me forward, and then slipped my cock into her waiting mouth. All resistance was instantly dissipated.

Avery proved herself very adept at giving blowjobs, bringing me quickly to orgasm even though I did my best to keep myself from cumming. There was just no resisting this incredible woman. After swallowing every drop of my semen, she pulled my cock out of her mouth, and slipped it between her large, silky smooth breasts. Her body moved with the most incredible grace as she caressed my cock with her cleavage. Her fingers danced across my body, her every touch seemed to elicit the most incredible of sensations.

I exploded once more into her breasts. Her cleavage was so deep, only the smallest bit of my cum seeped through the top. She scooped it up with a finger and licked it off like it was frosting.

“Oh, god; that was incredible.”

“Yes. Avery has spent more time with Colette than anyone else, except for me. I want to make sure that whoever else may please you, I’ll always be the best.” Jamie wasted no time backing up her claim. She picked right up where Avery left off. Avery was good; Jamie was phenomenal!

“Wow!” I blurted out after I spewed one more time. “I was wrong, this isn’t Krypton; this is heaven.”

The ladies giggled in delight before Jamie dismissed Avery so that we could have some alone time. We relaxed on our spacious bed for a while before Avery peeked back into the room and announced dinner.

Jamie led me into a gigantic dinning room filled up by a huge table that could probably seat 50. But we passed through that room to a much smaller one with a much smaller, more intimate table. The table was all set with nice silver and china, and a bottle of white wine in the middle.

As soon as we sat down a door opened, and a huge woman walked in. I figured from her outfit that this must be Rosalia. She was quite literally the largest woman I’d ever seen. Nearly as tall as Mariana, and as buff as Alyssa, though her body was nowhere near as defined as Alyssa’s. It was quite clear that Rosalia enjoyed the fruits of her labor. She wore a white chef’s coat that had to be specially made. It covered her wide waist and stretched easily over her massive bosom.

I had never seen breasts that big in my life! I could lie down on them like a bed and probably have room to spare. Her arms were bare, showing huge pillar-like limbs that could have been the size of my waist. But the layers of fat and flesh couldn’t completely hide the powerful muscle that bulged beneath. She may not have been as defined as Alyssa, but she was bigger, and by a good margin.

“Ciao, Signorina Jamie, come è stato il tuo viaggio?” she said in rapid fire Italian.

Jamie’s response surprised me. “E ‘stato meraviglioso. Ho trovato proprio quello che cercavo.”

“You speak Italian.” I was hardly surprised. There was seemingly nothing she couldn’t do.

She just smiled at me as Rosalia came over to give me an appraising look. “Quindi questo è l’uomo che sei andato a cercare? Lui è un uomo abbastanza, e grande. Scommetto che sta appeso come un cavallo!”

“What is she saying?” I wondered.

“She thinks you’re cute and hopes you enjoy your dinner.”

“Oh, tell her thank you. Tell her if she cooks half as good as you, I’m sure I’ll love it.”

Jamie turned back to Rosalia. “Oh sì, il suo cazzo è abbastanza grande, e deliziosa.”

Rosalia eyed me up and down. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think she was undressing me with her eyes. “Beh, è meglio guardare fuori. Sembra così gustoso, potrei cercare di ottenere un po ‘bocconcino.”

“Fortunatamente per me lui non si preoccupa troppo per il grasso di vacca,” Jamie responded with a grin on her face.

“Questo è troppo male. Lui non saprà mai che cosa una donna reale è come.” Rosalia adjusted her breasts. God, I bet I could make a hammock out of her bra.

“Ha tutto la donna che può gestire.” Jamie lips turned up into a grin.

“Qualunque cosa tu dica, signora. Basta dirgli se mai si stanca del tuo piccolo Figa, è benvenuto a tuffarsi in miniera,” Rosalia said as she made her way back into the kitchen.

“Grazie, sporca puttana,” Jamie called after her, still smiling.

“What was all that?” I asked after we were alone.

“She said you have nice eyes.”

Seemed to be a lot of words for nice eyes, but I dropped it. I doubted I wanted to know anyway.

Dinner was amazing. The food was incredible, the wine was fantastic, I was in an incredible mansion full of superwomen who were apparently here to please me, and at the head of it all was Jamie, my best friend, my soulmate. Yet something was nagging at me. We ate in silence; me lost in my thoughts, Jamie giving me the space I needed.

As Rosalia cleared the last of our dishes, it began to dawn on me what was eating away at me. “So this is to be my lot in life. Being waited-on hand and foot by a handful of beautiful amazon women whose sole purpose is to provide me with every pleasure.”

Jamie leaned forward a bit, swirling the wine around in her glass. “Is that such a terrible fate? I think most guys would jump at the chance to be surrounded by a bunch of sex-craving superwomen.”

“Well, yeah, but I think I might run out of semen.” That earned me a polite chuckle. “Seriously though, don’t get me wrong, this is basically every wet dream I’ve ever had all rolled up into one, but eventually there’s got to be more to life than just sex?” Was there?

Jamie regarded me pensively for a long time. For a while, I wasn’t sure she was going to speak. “Follow me.”

I followed Jamie once more through the palatial mansion until we walked into a warmly- lit office. Wood panel walls were broken up throughout by ceiling to floor bookshelves filled with books and various knick-knacks. The floors were wooden as well with Oriental rugs scattered throughout. A heavy wooden desk dominated one side of the room with a large, topographical map of Ancient Greece hanging on the wall above it.

Jamie walked over to the desk and pulled something out of one of the drawers. Then she led me to the other side of the room to a pair of couches and sat me down on one. She held out her hand. It was a bottle of prescription medication. The bottle was dirty and brittle; the label was yellowed from the passage of time.

I took the bottle from her. The words on the label were faded, but I could still make out the name: Virginia Collins, Jamie’s mother. “Fluoxetine?”

“It’s an antidepressant.” Her voice was almost a whisper. “Once upon a time, there was a lost little girl who had nowhere to look for comfort. She was so lonely, with no hope of her situation ever improving. She yearned for life’s final great release. So she took some pills from her mother’s end table, hoping to end her miserable existence; hoping that as life drained from her body, the pain would go as well.”

A chill passed over the room as she wove her tragic tale. I sat there quietly, waiting for her to finish.

“She opened the bottle and looked down into the only salvation she had left. Darkness had gathered around her, pushing down upon her toward the edge of oblivion. Or at the very least, down a path from which there is seldom a return.”

Her eyes were moist with the pain of memory. “But then a light pierced through the darkness. An angel of mercy, sent from the heavens, to show the little girl that there was more to life than loneliness. That there was no situation totally devoid of hope.”

I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her. I wanted to comfort her, take away her pain. She welcomed my embrace for a few fleeting moments, but then gently pushed me away, her eyes still moist. “Paul, you literally saved my life. I was so lucky you found me, when you found me. You pulled me back from the brink.

“But there are other people out there who are in the same situation I was in. People who don’t have angels swooping in to take care of them. People that try to bury their sorrow and loneliness under a mountain of drugs and alcohol, or a life of crime; people that just give up all together.

“Look at me, Paul. Look at what I’ve done, what I’ve accomplished. I owe it all to you. There are so many other people who need that guiding presence in their life. And I can’t think of anyone more qualified to give it to them than you.”

I slowly shook my head. It broke my heart to hear her talk about her pain. I never really thought that there were so many others out there in the same situation Jamie was once in; it was little surprise she had. It broke my heart to say what I had to say. “Jame, I’m happy I was able to make a difference to you, I really am. But I can’t help everyone, maybe not even one more person. You don’t understand what kind of time commitment it is.

I nearly flunked out of school trying to juggle my studies, a social life and my commitment to you. I don’t think I can do that again, especially because I don’t want to turn my back on you for someone else. You made me love you. Don’t ask me to do this now, ‘cause we’ll never be able to be together. Not the way you want, not the way I want.”

Jamie was shaking her head. “And I’m not asking you to that. No, I went through a lot of trouble getting you, and I’m not letting you get away from me any time soon.” She gave me a long, deep kiss that I readily returned.

“Besides, I’m thinking on a much grander scale. I have at my disposal, a vast pool of resources that can be put to good use, and I know what I want to do with them, I just don’t know how to implement my ideas into a working plan.” She reached out, taking my hands in hers. “What I need, is someone who has the proper training in business management, someone who can help me create a business model and start a company to achieve my goal.”

I was starting to get excited. My mind already making lists of the things we’d need to do. “And what is your goal, exactly?”

“I don’t want anyone to be alone anymore. I want to find young people that have been put in impossible situations that they could never handle on their own and provide them with the support system that they need to be successful.”

“And you want me to…”

“Be in complete control. You come up with a business model. You tell me what you need to implement your plan and I’ll see you have it. You’ll be CEO of the business, I’ll be CFO and in charge of keeping the cash coming, but you’ll have the final say in everything.”

I was blown away, and more than a little intimidated. Here I was, just a week ago, worrying about getting a job as a market analyst, starting at the bottom. I enjoyed the market enough, but I wasn’t passionate about it. The hours were tough, and the competition was fierce. On the other hand, there weren’t a whole lot of people in the helping-other-people-for-nothing business.

“You know, I’m grossly under-qualified for what you’re asking me to do. I mean, I just got my MBA, and my focus wasn’t really on creating business.”

Jamie hugged me. “This isn’t really a business in a lot of ways. You’re not going to be expected to turn a profit, or make any money. You’re job is going to be to help other people help people. And I think you’ll be great at it. Plus, you don’t have to do it yourself. You can bring in whomever you want to help you.

“Besides, we don’t have to start right away. We both did just graduate, and I’m filthy rich. We can spend the summer traveling, or doing whatever you want to do. You really do need to spend some quality time getting to know Alyssa. And there’s all that sex you were talking about before. Then when fall gets here, you can start working on a business strategy, while I take care of growing my fortune.”

In the end, really, what was there to think about? “Okay, you’ve sold me; on one condition.”

“Anything you want.”

“No more of this all about me stuff. It’s not going to be all my decision and it’s certainly not going to be my company. I don’t want to spend the summer going on vacation to just where I want to go, and I absolutely will no longer let you serve me exclusively.

“If this thing is going to work – a company, our relationship, us living together – then there needs to be equity between us. No more me, no more you. Just us.”

Jamie smiled that dreamy smile I had grown to love. She pulled me down and gave me a long, hard, passionate kiss on the mouth. Soon our clothes were gone and we were naked on the office floor. I was sweating like pig, my head gently nestled on Jamie’s two magnificent love pillows. She was stroking my hair gently as I ran my hand across her silky smooth thigh.

“I think I’m gonna really love senior staff time,” I whispered into her ear.

“Mmmmm, I’ve got a staff I’m pretty crazy about myself.” She grabbed my cock in her gentle hand.

We sat there quietly for a long time, just enjoying being together in what I suppose was our house. I thought back to just a week ago, and shook my head at the thought of how far I’d come in just seven days.

“What?” Jamie asked.

“Nothing. It’s just… we’re going to be together… for the rest of our lives.”

“Yeah.” She gave me a kiss. “Does that sound good to you?”

I gave her a kiss back, and let my hand wander further and further up her leg. “I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

The End

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2020, 05:59:40 am »
What a great week he had. Know what The End means - but I hope we see a new week and what happens after he stays in her house for some time.

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2020, 12:58:32 pm »
One of my faves, Spoony! Still hoping to see you finish off Ghost of A Chance one of these days. Either way, I hope to see more.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2020, 12:43:16 am »
Great work

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2020, 12:51:46 am »
I love a story where both parties respect each other. Personally, am over the need for domination or humiliation of one party over another. But, hey that’s just me.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2020, 01:53:18 am »
Most of the stories I read, the woman are dominant, if not cruel to men, and while I know a great many people fantasize about getting belittled or beaten up by a powerful woman, I always fantasized about women who like to use their power to arouse  and protect.  I also prefer a more realistically sized woman than some of the gigantic amazons others write about.

Of course from most of the comments I read on these websites, I feel my own particular fetishes are in the minority, which is why I decided to write my own stories.

I’m glad some of you enjoy what I wrote.  Your compliments are always appreciated.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2020, 01:56:46 am »
Definitely have always enjoyed your writing spoony, I hope you get back into writing, of course, I am with you right there, in terms of when other writers are not writing exactly what you want to read, you go and write it yourself, that pretty much describes my whole career. Anyway, this was definitely a fave of mine by you, Jamie is just awesome, she is everything I want in a woman. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2020, 10:21:44 am »
Great work Spoonmaster !

Thank you for all the effort you put into writing this great story for us!  It was refreshingly different.  Great work!

K+++ 

(New people:  Be sure to click the [Applaud+] button by Spoonmaster's name.  That is how you give someone karma!)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Atypical Vacation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View