Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575663 Posts in 73207 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:25:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Flexing Festival
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Flexing Festival  (Read 20211 times)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: The Flexing Festival
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2019, 03:24:56 am »
Great addition! Can't wait to read more. Karma for all!

Offline gunshow98

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2019, 05:59:32 am »
fantasyic idea. cant wait to see wheres the flexing festival goes!

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 01:57:20 pm »
I agree, this is not going where I thought, but I'm looking forward to more.

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2019, 09:44:12 pm »
Hope there is more coming

Offline JogiBear

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2019, 02:50:20 pm »
Please continue
User is currently banned [View]

Offline JogiBear

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2020, 02:23:47 am »
please go on

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2020, 08:37:27 pm »
please go on

Working on it.  It's coming. 

Offline JogiBear

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2020, 11:39:28 pm »
thank you so much

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2020, 12:53:48 am »
      I still couldn't believe that it was me in the pic, every single time I looked at it.  Each girl had signed it and wrote a little note.  It was getting framed and going up on my wall as soon as I got back. 

"I think the armwrestling tournaments are about to start, Gavin, if you'd like to go there next." Aunt Jessie asked.

I could only shake my head, tongue still hanging out of my mouth.  Aunt Jessie and Kara took my hands, leading me through the crowd.  We stopped in front of an area with four small square tables spaced evenly apart.  Several very beefy women were stretching and flexing some pretty hefty arms. 

"Are you ready Kara?"  Aunt Jessie asked. 

Kara looked at me and started blushing again.  "I think so.  Just a little nervous."

"Don't you worry.  Gavin is going to be there for you.  Aren't you?"  Aunt Jessie said, squeezing my shoulders. 

"Ye...Yeah. Definitely."  I mumbled.  Now it was my turn to turn red.  Kara smiled sweetly. 

We walked up to the first table where a positively huge woman was standing.  She had to be close to seven feet tall and loaded with what had to be hundreds of pounds of muscle.  I had to stop.  Her quad looked wider than my entire body, in both directions!  She slowly leaned down and put her arm on the table, practicing her techniques.  Of course I'd seen drawings of women with arms this big, but to literally see a bicep the size of a basketball right in front of me...  I had the sudden urge to run over and hug it, rubbing my cheek across a muscle bigger than my head, but managed to control myself.  My dick on the other hand had a mind of its own, throbbing and jerking around in my shorts, going crazier with every twitch of the woman's arm which seemed to add inches of beef to the monstrous mound, every second that passed by.  Was Kara going to face her? 

"Kara!  What's up my little beast woman?  Ready to get your butt kicked again?"  the woman said, grinning as she adjusted her barely there bikini top that was stretched almost to the breaking point across a set of pecs that looked nearly as big unflexed, as the Pectastic Girls mammoth mammories.  Every breath sent a wave of muscle rippling from from her inches long nipples to her bull shaming neck. 

"Hi, Cammy.  I just want to put on a good show for Gavin."  Kara said, putting her hand on my arm.  Every time she touched me, it sent shivers through me, head to toe.  As if I had been touched by the wings of an angel. 

"Oh, the VIP!  Welcome Gavin! I can see why Kara is nervous now. Enjoying yourself so far?"  Cammy asked. 

"Yes." My voice cracked. 

"Great!  I'd love to get a picture with you after the match, if you don't mind."

"Me?" 

"Of course, sweetie.  You are the star of the show.  Now if Jessie would be so kind, she can tell you how we start our matches."

"Love to, Cammster."  Aunt Jessie said, as Kara and Cammy leaned over the table.  I thought Kara was huge, but the difference in their arms was incredible.  Just the difference in length was wild.  Kara's hand barely came halfway up Cammy's barrel of a forearm, so she had to use a thick pad to raise her arm up, and a stool to stand on.  They locked hands. 

"Now Gavin, I want you to put a hand on each of their biceps."  Aunt Jessie said, motioning towards the bulging arms on the table. 

"What?"  I had to process what she just said. 

"You are the official starter of the match.  Normally you would grab their hands, but these girls need you to touch their muscles, to pump them up, shall we say."

Aunt Jessie gave me a gentle shove up to the table.  Hestitantly, hands shaking, I put one hand on each of their bulging masterpieces, an absolute heavenly experience.  My knees began to buckle as soon as my hands came in contact with their silky smooth skin, the rumbling ridges of muscle fibers readying to explode, popping under my fingers.  Kara's bicep felt like I was resting my hand on a ball of diamonds coiled and ready to strike, almost making me afraid to grab too hard, in fear of her hidden jagged peak tearing through my hand as it burst into the sky.  And my hand became lost in the in the sea of muscle that was Cammy's bicep, a tough but almost springy feel to the massive dome, hinting at the power biding its time below, the sheer amount of muscle waiting to be unleashed, building into a colossus of a mountain, covering even Mount Everest in shadow. 

"When you are ready, squeeze their arms and the battle will commense." Aunt Jessie said. 

Kara and Cammy were in the midst of a staredown, though it looked like they were both trying to hold back giggles. 

"Don't be afraid to squeeze harrrddddddd, Gavin.  I need that extra oomph."  Cammy said, bouncing her bicep under my hand, nearly taking my breath away with a wink of her almost golden eyes.

Kara continued to look straight ahead, now with a pin point focus.  I squeezed with everything I had.  An eruption of bicep beef blew me away from the table into Aunt Jessie's arm.  I looked on in awe as Cammy's peak climbed to the top of her fist, powering Kara's arm down to the edge of defeat within seconds.  Kara's face had gone near purple as she did everything she could to keep her hand from falling the last few inches.  Cammy grinned and pushed harder, her bicep peak ballooning up over her fist, blood pumping through hose sized veins as they twisted up the beef filled watermelon.  But suddenly, time seemed to stop.  Things began to happen in slow motion.  Cammy's eyes bulged out.  A look of extreme pain passed over her face.  Her momentum came to an absolute dead end.  An animalistic grin stretched across Kara's face.  Several cracks echoed through the air.  A ripple shuddered through Kara's nearly pinned arm. 

"Um, Gavin, I think we should back up a little."  Aunt Jessie whispered in my ear. 

I didn't need to be told twice. 

Kara's arm detonated, engorged veins sprouting out of her arm like goosebumps on a cold day, twisting and gnarling around the craggy peak as it boomed upwards nearly three inches, her arm swinging so violently it looked like it might rip right out of her shoulder.  Cammy's hand smashed through the table as her entire mighty body was flung through the air like a ragdoll, sending several of us bystanders diving, landing about ten feet away with an earth shaking thud.  Kara ripped what was left of the table off the ground and fired it through the side of the tent.  She hunched over into a monstrous most muscular pose, traps tearing through the collar of her shirt, colliding with the bottom of her ears, bulbous delts and now ridiculously shredded guns blowing off the sleeves and thumping into phone book thick pecs wrinkled with a rumblestrip of striations.   She let out a primal roar so loud, the whole tent went silent.  The dam finally broke and cum gushed out of my dick in an epic flood, soaking the entire front of my pants, in the most unbelievable orgasm I'd ever experienced. 

Within moments, I could see Kara come down from her Amazon high, it visibly leaving her face.  She rushed over to check on Cammy, who was being helped up by several women. 

"Oh my gosh.  I'm so sorry Cammy.  Are you alright?"  Kara said, a slightly horrified look on her face as she saw Cammy's limp arm.

"Are you kidding?  That was freaking awesome, beast girl!  There is a reason you are unbeatable!  And don't worry about my arm.  You know I heal fast."  Cammy said, reaching over to bring Kara in for a hug. 

"What did you think, Gavin?  Your girl put on a hell of a show didn't she?"  Cammy said. 

My girl?  Kara and I both blushed at the same time. 

"Now could I get a picture with you?  Pretty please?"  Cammy asked. 

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2020, 04:24:11 am »
Considering the number of Contestants, this story has a long way to so.

Offline DarkPrince77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2020, 10:30:45 am »
 :wow:

Can't wait to see more of the festival!

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2020, 10:03:01 pm »
Great So Far.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2020, 02:07:57 pm »
So far a good read and flow. I wonder how things will proceed, in case they do. Good work.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Flexing Festival

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View