Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574404 Posts in 72896 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 02:55:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Flexing Festival
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Flexing Festival  (Read 20188 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
The Flexing Festival
« on: April 06, 2019, 05:40:29 pm »
Just going with whatever pops into my head at the moment-

The Flexing Festival 

I had just graduated high school and was looking forward to my final summer off.  A couple days later, my dad got a call from his sister, my Aunt Jessie.  She and her husband owned a farm in Kansas.  I'd always found them pretty cool people.  I hadn't seen them for a few years, so I thought it might be fun to go visit sometime.  Apparently I had ESP, cause within the next few minutes, my dad came into my room, still holding the phone. 

"So your Aunt and Uncle want to make an offer to you.  They'd like you to come down and work on the farm for the summer.  You'd be payed and it would give them a chance to visit with you again.  What do you think?"

Talk about pressure- I didn't know what to do.  I was hoping to laze around for one more summer before getting a job, but this was intriguing, even if I didn't know what I would be doing.  And the thought of having to clean up cow crap was not at all appealing.  But still- visit with the aunt and uncle and get payed?  At least I would know who I was working for and I'm sure if I didn't like it, I could come home. 

"Ok."

Dad gave me a thumbs up and then left, talking to my aunt.  He came back in a little while later.

"Okay, so we'll be driving you down there next Friday.  They want to take you to some big festival that happens that weekend.  Sound good?" 

"Sounds good."  I said. 

I took full advantage of the about a week and a half before leaving, by doing absolutely nothing but play video games and watch movies.   We hit the road that Friday.  I slept most of the way as I wanted to be awake when we got there.  I had a knack for being able to sleep just about anywhere, so the confined quarters didn't bother me.  It was night when we got there, but just as I hoped, I was wide awake.  My aunt and uncle were waiting for us on their front porch of their big farm house.

"Oh, Gavin, look at you.  All grown up.  It's so nice to see you."  My aunt grabbed me in a warm, and surprisingly strong hug. 

"Glad you could make it."  My uncle said, grabbing me in a hug as well.

My parents were going to stay the night and get going right away in the early morning so I said my goodnights and goodbyes at the same time.  Mom looked unsure of leaving me here, but Dad had a proud look on his face.  They went to bed soon after, leaving me at the kitchen table with my aunt and uncle. 

"So, I don't know if your dad mentioned it, but we'd- by we I mean me- would like to take you to the annual Flexing Festival tomorrow.  Ames has a few things he wants to get done here, so he won't be able to come.  Would you like to go?" Aunt Jessie asked. 

"What's a Flexing Festival?"  I was curious.

"Well now, how to describe it?  Hmmm.  Without giving too much away- let's just say it involves barbecue, and a whole lot of this."

She rolled up her long sleeve and flexed her arm, a bicep the size of an orange springing upwards into a vein covered peak.  Holy crap!  I must've been staring for quite a while because Uncle Ames started chuckling. 

"Yep.  He's going to love it.  Well I'm going to hit the hay.  Got to be up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow."  he said, with a grin.  "You want me to let Kara know that Gavin is going?" he asked, now looking at Aunt Jessie. 

"Would you?  She'll be really excited to hear the news.  I'll be up later.  Love you."

Uncle Ames gave her a kiss on the forehead, waved at me, and then went to bed.

"Who is Kara?"  I asked, again curiosity getting the better of me.

"She's our farmhand.  Don't worry, you will love her.  So not to pry or embarrass you, but do you like girls with muscle?"

I didn't know what to say, but I felt myself turning bright red. 

"It's ok.  You can tell me.  I will never tell anyone else.  And just so you know, your Uncle is a big fan.  You aren't alone in this.  So what's the verdict?" 

She raised her arm and flexed again.  A gasp exited my mouth and I felt myself getting hard.  And even more red.  Aunt Jessie smiled.  Then she did something totally unexpected.  She got up and pulled a chair over right in front of me.  She sat down and flexed her big arm right in front of my face.  Good lord.  A nose length away from the  biggest arm I had ever seen in real life.  A huge difference from pics and videos on the computer.  My mouth got really dry and the tent in my shorts got bigger.  She began to flex it over and over, slowly so I could literally see it pump up with blood. 

"Would you like to feel it?"

"Ummm.   Ah...." 

I couldn't put full words together.  But I slowly, shakingly, raised my hand up and placed it on the peak.  Now I was a taller guy and had decent sized hands, but I doubted even if I had two hands on her arm I would be able to reach fully around.  And it was so hard.  I'd read stories where it said the girl's arm felt like it was made out of steel.  Now I knew it to be true.  Now to get things totally straight- I had no sexual feelings toward my aunt, nor she towards me, but seeing a female with this much muscle was almost too much to handle.  Luckily, she pulled her sleeve back down a few seconds later.  I could feel the sweat cold sweat dripping from my underarms. 

"It's okay, Gavin.  I expected this reaction.   It's quite the compliment my dear.  Most people can't handle how I look.  But to have two fine, outstanding, men more than approve of my appearance, is beyond satisfying.  Now, you should get to bed, too.  You'll want to be fully rested for tomorrow's festivities, including meeting Kara.  She is going to blow your mind."

She gave me a quick hug and then went to join her husband.  I sat there for a few moments collecting my thoughts, before turning in for the night. 

Forum Saradas

The Flexing Festival
« on: April 06, 2019, 05:40:29 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Flexing Festival
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 10:35:29 pm »
it's a good start!!!
waiting for more
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 06:09:52 am »
great start...much good could come out of this... :woohoo:

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 12:56:08 pm »
thats amazing... i cant wait to read more of that story  :heart:

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 01:53:56 pm »
Yep that was amazing. Short sweet and to the point, deftly incorporating a farm fantasy and a fantastic biceps flex. I can't wait to meet Kara either!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 06:30:06 pm »
Thanks everyone.  Should have more on the way soon. 

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 04:59:00 am »
Another promising story start. That tease at the beginnning is sending shivers down my spine.

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 08:13:03 pm »
great start can't wait for part 2

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 05:21:52 am »
Great start and I would like to read about meeting Kara.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2019, 03:16:08 am »
         The next morning when I got up, my parents had already left.  I ate breakfast, then went out to join my Aunt and Uncle who were putting out feed for the animals.  It was a beautiful day- not a cloud in the sky and a perfect temperature. 

"How's it going, Gavin?  Sleep well?"  Aunt Jessie asked. 

"Yeah.  Better than I have in a while." 

Aunt Jessie looked towards a small barn and called out.

"Kara, come on out and meet Gavin."

As soon as Kara stepped out of the barn, I was immediately smitten.  It was love at first sight.  Clad in a loose fitting longsleeve, pink plaid shirt and blue overalls, she was gorgeous.  Everything about her was incredible.  A waterfall of blonde hair that shone in the sun, cascaded over her wide shoulders and down to the middle of her back.  Eyes as blue as the sky above, a flawless complextion, and just a hint of sweet cherry perfume when she got close.  All combined into a physique that looked more like a linebacker, than a farmer.   I could feel my knees close to buckling as she just walked right up to me and pulled me in for a hug, actually lifting me off of the ground!   

"It's great to meet you!  I was so excited when I heard you were coming.  So are you going to come with us to the Flexing Festival?"

"Yeah."  I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.   And I'm pretty sure my tongue may have been hanging out.  Good lord.  She was the definition of human perfection.  Just a flash of her sparkling white smile would have any guy, or girl for that matter, eating out of the palm of her hand.  Like me for example.  I would follow her anywhere. 

"Awesome!  We are going to have so much fun."

"Kara has won the Young Guns competition for three years running."  Uncle Ames said. 

"It's no big deal."  Kara said, blushing.

"It's definitely a BIG deal, if you catch my drift."  Uncle Ames said, laughing at his own joke.  Kara swatted him on the arm, going even redder.

"Kara's always been a little modest about what she's got under there.  Go ahead, Kara.  Show Gavin your TINY biceps."  Uncle Ames put a hand on my shoulder as Kara rolled up her sleeve.

"Like I said, it's no big deal."  Kara said as she brought up her arm to flex. 

She pulled her thick forearm back slowly.  A huge mound began to slowly inflate, passing the size of my Aunt's arm about halfway through the flex.  Settling into an almost perfectly round dome, bigger than a softball, it looked like it could rival my head in size!  I just about died on the spot.  The thing was huge! It nearly touched her wrist as she pulled her forearm down as far as it would go.  She quickly dropped her arm into a side tricep pose, the muscle billowing out into a massive horseshoe, nearly as thick as both my arms combined.  She wasn't quite as ripped as my aunt, but every shape was second to none.  Snapping out of her flexing stupor, she quickly pulled her sleeve back down when she noticed me staring.  She started nervously fidgiting as she turned red again. 

"Tiny little muscles.  Wouldn't you say Gavin?"  Uncle Ames said, chuckling.   I was speechless.

"How big did you measure them last time, Kara?"  Uncle Ames asked her. 

"21 inches."  she answered, bashfully. 

"Alright Ames, stop teasing.  You're going to give them both a heart attack.  Kara, why don't you run along and get changed.  I'll finish up here."  Aunt Jessie said as she finished filling a trough. 

Kara nodded and ran off towards the house without another word.

"She's a whirlwind son.  Better be ready to hold on."  Uncle Ames said, winking at me.  Now I was turning red again.  I still hadn't moved from the spot, having just closed my mouth. 

"Well, I'm going to head in and change as well.  We should be ready to go in about fifteen minutes, Gavin."  Aunt Jessie said. 

"Have fun."  Uncle Ames said, giving her a kiss. 

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 07:01:01 am »
so interesting!!, K+
How old is Kara?
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 08:12:22 am »
Oh my. I was worried you wouldn't pay attention to some of your first stories what with all the new stuff spiraling off, but with pt.3 of "Goddess" and now this excellent continuation, what can I say? I'm already smitten with Kara. Something about the phrase, "slowly inflate." With combined with curly blond locks...

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2019, 12:09:40 am »
so interesting!!, K+
How old is Kara?

Somewhere around 19-20

Oh my. I was worried you wouldn't pay attention to some of your first stories what with all the new stuff spiraling off, but with pt.3 of "Goddess" and now this excellent continuation, what can I say? I'm already smitten with Kara. Something about the phrase, "slowly inflate." With combined with curly blond locks...

:cool2:       Yeah, it may take a while, but I'm still working on them. 

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 05:26:52 pm »
        A little while later, I found myself sandwiched in the middle of the front seat of Aunt Jessie's pickup.  Since both girls basically took up half of the seat with their broad shoulders, it wasn't exactly the most comfortable ride.  Kara tried to shift as close to the window as she could, but there was just too much muscle to move around.  So I ended up twisting so my back was basically on my aunt's shoulder.  Which put me more or less facing Kara, almost making the ride more uncomfortable, since I had to try and avoid staring at her the whole time.  And that took nearly every ounce of my strength.  Every time I looked at her, my heart started beating a mile a minute.  We pulled up to a huge purple tent that looked like it came from a circus, in the middle of a large field.  Aunt Jessie parked the car and we walked inside.  I was shocked at what I saw.

"Welcome to the Flexing Festival, Gavin."  Aunt Jessie said, enthusiastically.

The tent was literally a sea of women.  Except these were not normal women.  Every single one was muscular in varying levels.  Anywhere from a hardcore fitness athlete all the way to the seven foot monster that walked right in front of me.   The woman's arm looked as wide as my body.  To say I was turned on would be the understatement of a lifetime.  And then Aunt Jessie dropped another bomb on me. 

"Very few men are allowed into the Festival."  Aunt Jessie explained.  "So that makes you the VIP Gavin."

"What?" I asked, feeling myself get a little stiffer downstairs.

Before she could explain further, a middle aged woman walked up to our group and gave Aunt Jessie a big hug.  She was about my Aunt's height with wavy brown hair.  Her t-shirt and jean shorts seemed to be molded onto her body.  She wasn't quite as beefy as Aunt Jessie or Kara, but she was so shredded, it looked like you could see every single individual muscle fiber in her arms and legs. 

"So good to see you as always, Jessie.  And Kara, too!  You ready to demolish the competition again girlie?"  she said, winking at Kara, who blushed, and looked at the ground.  "So this must be our VIP for the evening.  Welcome Gavin!  My name is Mary.  I run the festival.  Jessie did you tell him all the perks?"

"Didn't get there yet.  We just arrived." Aunt Jessie said.

"Well then, Gavin.  You have the distinction of being the only man here tonight.  One man among over three hundred women."  Mary said, waving her hand at the crowd.  "And even though they are here to enjoy themselves, every single one will go out of their way to make you happy.  You see to have a man that appreciates us for who we are, without any doubt, is a rare thing.  So you will have full access to everything.  For example if you want to participate in the armwrestling tournament, you can choose which girl you want to armwrestle.  Or if you just want to watch, you can be the official referee and touch those massive musssclessss as they bulge upwards."

Mary continued as we started walking.  "Or you can judge the flexing competitions, where each woman will give you a close up view of their incredible physiques.  You can be lifted as part of the strength competitions, or jump into the freestyle area where the girls get really creative.  And don't be afraid to ask any girl in here to flex.   We love to show off our muscles."  She flexed her insanely veined bicep- it wasn't near the biggest I'd seen, but the peak was ridiculous.  From the back it literally looked like a mountain peak, coming to a point. 

"We only have a couple rules.  Be respectful and have fun!  Now here is your badge, so everyone will know who you are."  She pinned a metal female bodybuilder figure on my shirt.  She said goodbye to everyone and left to start getting the competitions put together. 

"So Mr. VIP, where to first?" Aunt Jessie asked.

"Hey!  Girls!  It's the VIP!"  A short girl with enormous pecs spilling out of the top of her v-neck shirt.  She grabbed my hand and pulled me along.  What was happening?  I looked back at Aunt Jessie and Kara, both giggling at the sight of me being basically kidnapped. 

The girl almost dragged me to a table with a big pink sign over it.  Pectastic Girls.  A set of exact triplets- long legs, blonde, and beautiful- sat behind the table.  And it was quite obvious why the sign said what it did.  Their pecs looked like rippling basketballs sticking out of their chest area.  A ridiculous contrast to the rest of their bodies which possessed very little muscle mass in comparison.  They reminded me of a tall Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch days- only Pamela couldn't flex her chest.  They wore matching pink shirts with the Pectastic logo, chests spilling out of the top.  I realized I had sadly mistaken how tall she was actually was when she started to stand up.  By the time she had finished getting to her feet, my eyes were level with those massive muscular mammaries. 

"I'm sorry about that.  Jenny gets a little excited every once in a while.  Can I ask your name?"

"Umm.  Gavin." I said, unable to stop staring. 

"Well, Gavin, do you think it'd be okay if we got a picture with you?"  she said, gently lifting my chin up, so I could see her face. 

"Ok." 

Before I knew it, I was surrounded- the triplets standing behind me, and Jenny in front of me, while another girl from the crowd took our picture.  My head was actually resting on one of the girls pecs as it expanded and receded with every breath. 

"Now we'd like to try something else if you don't mind.  We'd like you to lay on our pecs for the next picture."

"Ah, what?"  Good lord. 

"Don't worry, there will be plenty of space.  We won't let you fall.  Girls?"  All three of them began to flex their pecs.  They slowly expanded out and up, each pec growing wider than my shoulders, puffing out thicker than the diameter of a beachball. 

Offline pepperdog

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 02:43:48 pm »
Oh yes! This is absolutely the best!   Can't wait to see more. K2U

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Flexing Festival

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View