Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573840 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 04:49:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104429 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 04:56:57 am »
Dara Torres and Jay Cutler vs Alexandra Asimaki

Alexandra was laying in her bed in her dressing room, she was dressed in a shiny pink bikini. She was waiting for her match with Dara Torres, a women she had wanted to face since she joined The UFWL. She heard her name called over the intercom, she stood up and walked to the door. When she opened the door Dara was standing on the other side of it, dressed in a black bikini. Dara crossed her arms over her chest and smirked at Alexandra. “Why aren't you waiting in the ring.” said Alexandra, her fluttering in her chest. “We're up next.”

Dara stepped into Alexandra's dressing room and wrapped her long slender fingers around one of Alexandra's wrists. “Come on, time is a wasting. I got a special match for us today.” Dara said and led Alexandra out of her dressing room. Dara and Alexandra walked down the hallway leading to the ring area. As they got further down the hall, Dara turned a right corner. A set of double doors stood before them. “This is where are match is going to take place.” Dara pushed open the door, they opened up into a small 10ft x 10ft room, a foam rubber mat covered the entire floor, a large muscular man wearing a pair of speedos stood next to an armwrestling table in the center in the mat. There was a small closet door on the left wall. Dara approached the table and walked around to the other side of it. She propped her right elbow on the table and grabbed one of the small bar sticking out of the table with her left.

“You want me to armwrestle you.” Alexandra said in her thick greek accent. “That sounds kind of silly, I thought we were going to to have a wrestling match.” Alexandra laughed at the notion and approached the table. She propped her right elbow on the table and grasp the other bar with her left. Alexandra shrugged her shoulders and stared at Dara her eyes burning intensely. “If that's what you want.” Both women locked their right hands together.

“This is my good friend, Jay Cutler, the bodybuilder not the football player.” Dara said smiling at the man. “It's one of his hobbies. He's going to referee this contest.” Dara puckered her lips and blew an invisible kiss to Jay. He smiled back at her. On the count of three. 1, 2, 3.” Dara's biceps began to bulge as she started to push Alexndra's hand down towards the table top.

Alexandra's arm swelled as she pushed her hand back up. She felt Dara's grip tighten on her hand. Alexandra winced as Dara bent her wrist back. Dara edged her hand closer to the table, Alexandra strained to keep her hand from touching the table top, but she realized that Dara's arm strength was great. Dara slammed the back of her hand onto the table. Defeated and ashamed, Alexandra yanked her hand away. Her hand was almost numb from Dara's powerful grip. She extended her hand and both ladies shook hands. Alexandra felt too embarrassed to look Dara in the eyes. She had thought she was stronger than that. “Good match.” Alexandra said and turned to leave.

Jay put himself between Alexandra and the doors, she heard the door's lock click. Jay crossed his arms across his chest as he ogled her. He grinned at her and licked his lips. He wasn't going to let her just walk out the door without a fight. Alexandra turned back and stared at Dara. Dara walked around the table and approached the confused Greek beauty. “We're not finished yet.” Dara said and wrapped her hands around Alendra's wrist. “We still have another match, this time a real wrestling match.” Dara could see the panic in Alexandra's eyes, this was what Dara enjoyed the most. She slung Alexandra into the table, her abs banging into the side of the table, both the greek beauty and the table toppled to the ground.

Alexandra laid on her stomach, before she could react, Dara was straddling her back, knees on either side of her waist. Dara grabbed the back of Alexandra's head and pressed her face down into the mat. Dara laughed and placed Alexandra into a camel clutch. Alexandra screamed in agony as Dara pulled back on her neck, her arms pinned to her side by Dara's powerful legs. She kicked the mat with her feet as she struggled to break free. Alexandra was defenseless as she felt tremendous pain shoot up her back. Jay moved closer to get a better view of the action. He liked what he saw so far. Dara released the clutch, she stood up and stomped Alexandra in the small of the back. Dara reached down and dragged the greek beauty to her feet. She lifted Alexandra onto her right shoulder, and approached Jay. “Hey, Alexandra, I need to tell you something.” Dara said. “This wasn't a sanctioned match. It was actually a session that Jay paid good money for. And we're going make sure he get's his money's worth.” Dara slammed Alexandra hard to the mat.

Alexandra rolled onto her stomach and tried to crawl towards the door. “Why did you trick me? Alexandra said. “That was a cruel thing to do.” Alexandra inched closer to the door. She felt large hands wrapping around her ankles. She looked over to see Jay holding on to her, he smiled and dragged Alexandra towards him. He rolled her onto her stomach, he began straddling her, knees on either side of her waist. She raised her hand to slap him he caught her wrist in mid air, she tried to slap him with her other hand he caught it with his other hand. He pinned her arms to her side, Dara pointing and laughing at Alexandra. Dara felt her heart fluttering in her chest. She sat down by Alexandra's head and playfully slapped the greek beauty on both cheeks. Dara reached down and kissed Alexandra on the lips, she pulled back and broke the kiss. Dara reached for the string on Alexandra's bikini top, with a tug the bra slid off easily. Jay leaned down and licked Alexandra's firm perky breasts and toned pecs.

“Don't struggle too much. You'll wear yourself out before we're done.” Dara said as she stripped off her own top and bottoms. Dara sat down on Alexandra's face. “Make the count, Jay. And then she's all yours.” Jay released Alexandra's right wrist and slapped the mat with his palm three times. Dara wrapped her legs around Alexanrda's throat. The greek beauty tried to grasp for air, she found none. Alexandra raised her hands to grasp Dara's legs, but the the will to resist was fleeting. When her head lolled to one side, Dara knew that her work was done, soon would come time to play. Jay stood up and grabbed Alexandra around the waist and lifted her onto his right shoulder. “I'll grab your box of goodies.” dara approached the closet, she pulled open the door , there was a cardboard box sitting inside with the words Jay's goodies written on the front. Dara knelt down and lifted the box off the floor. When she saw the various object inside the box, she turned and smirked at Jay. “You have no limits do you.”

Jay approached the double doors, he unlocked the doors and pushed them open, he stepped into the hallway, Dara followed close behind him. Dara and Jay walked side by side, he slapped her across the rear as they rounded the corner and walked back to Alexandra's dressing room. When they reached her room. Jay opened the door and stepped inside. Dara closed the door behind them, she heard the lock click as Jay dumped the unconscious greek beauty onto her bed. She lay sprawled over her silk sheets. “Give me some rope.” Jay was going to take his time with this, before the night was over, Alexandra would worship the ground he walked on.

To be continued in Part 2 Alexandra Asimaki Dominated
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 04:56:57 am »

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 08:49:46 pm »

Wendy Lindquist vs Gina Davis

Wendy walked down the entrance ramp, dressed in a light blue bikini, her muscles shiny with baby oil. She waved to the crowd, they stood on their feet and cheered for the muscular beauty. She climbed the ring steps and stepped through the ropes. Wendy carried a mic in her right hand. “Hello, fellows.” Wendy said and bowed to the crowd. “Did you all come to see me tonight.” A chorus of cheers echoed throughout the arena. “I'm going to show Gina the power of these guns.” Wendy popped a front double biceps pose sending the crowd into a frenzy with her rock hard arms. She smiled as her biceps swelled and bulged, cameras flashed and men ohhed and ahhed. The women in the crowd clapped and shouted. Wendy walked to one one of the ring, she leaned against the turnbuckle.

The overhead lights in the arena dimmed, when they returned to their normal brightness Gina was standing at the head of the entrance ramp dressed in a red sports bra and red shorts. She stared at Wendy and smirked, Gina was holding a chain attached to a manacle in her left hand. As she descended the ramp she pointed to Wendy and then to the manacle. “Wendy, Wendy, Wendy. “ Gina said as she reached the outside of the ring. “You ave no idea what you're getting into. I'm sure you think you're tough but you don't have the heart. If you leave now, it will save you the embarrassment of defeat.” Gina climbed into the ring between the ropes. She twirled the manacle as she approached Wendy.

“What's that for.” Wendy said pointing to the manacle. When she saw Gina smiling she took a step back. “You're not putting that around my neck.” Her heart racing in her chest, Wendy took two steps forward and stared Gina down. She wasn't gong to let Gina turn her into one of her pets. She shook her head. Long, slender fingers clenched into fists as Wendy raised her hands in front of her face.   Crouching down, Wendy shadowboxed the air, she was ready to fight.

Dropping the manacle to the mat, Gina stepped forward and raised her arms to her side, thick veiny muscles bulged as she popped a front double biceps pose. Noticing the nervousness in her opponent's eyes, she moved into a crab pose. “Don't be afraid. Gina said as she kissed each of her biceps. “You'll still be able to walk away after the match.”

“Why should be afraid of you.” Wendy said moving closer to Gina. “You're just an over muscled bully. And I know how to deal with the likes of you.” Placing her hands onto her hips, she stared Gina straight in the eyes. Gina refused to back down.

The referee, Heather Armbrust, a member of Gina's heel faction, stood in the center of the ring. She motioned both women to the center of the ring with a wave of her hands. Gina and Wendy broke their stare and walked to the center of the ring. When Wendy's back was turned, Gina slammed her right fist into the side of her head. Wendy stumbled and fell into the ref's arms. Wendy realized too late that getting into the ring with Heather as the ref was a mistake. Heather helped her gain her balance and called for the bell. Sneaking up behind her, Gina wrapped her arms around Wendy's waist. Hoisting her off the mat, Wendy's feet dangled inches above the ground. Gina squeezed Wendy's waist as tight as she could. Wendy reached out and grabbed Gina's wrists, she tried to pry out of her grip but couldn't. “Can't escape, Wendy.” Gina said whispering into her ear. “Good, I like it that way.”

Wendy felt like her abs were being crushed by a python, Gina's massive arms were proving to be a problem for her. Wendy tried to wiggle out of Gina's arms, but still she held on tight. She reached her arms behind her and managed to grab a lock of Gina's hair, she jerked on it causing Gina to release her. Panting heavily she dropped to her knees gasping for air. Before she finish catching her breath, Gina was upon her once again, this time wrapping her right arm around her throat and her legs around her waist. Gina had rolled her to the mat, choking off her air supply. Wendy flailed her arms aimlessly trying to escape the hold, but Gina had the hold locked on tight. The crowd was on their feet, booing and chanting Wendy's name. The roar of the crowd filled Wendy's ears. She balled her hands into fists, Wendy slammed her left elbow into Gina's side, and then a second time. Gina grunted and released the hold, she rose to her feet and stomped Wendy on the abs. Wendy rolled to the opposite side of the ring and pulled herself to her feet with the aid of the ropes. “I'm not going to let you win.” Wendy said still trying to catch her breath.

Gina strode forward, arms raised over her head. She raced over to Wendy and grabbed her by the shoulders. She threw Wendy onto her her stomach, and she was on top of her in a flash straddling her back, knees on either side of her waist. Locking her hands together, Gina slammed her fists between Wendy's shoulder blades. Gina grabbed Wendy's wrist and forced them behind her back, her screams were music to her ears. Referee Heather approached Wendy and knelt down by her head. She raised her right and slapped her hard across the face. Heather laughed and spit in Wendy's eyes. Gina released Wendy's wrists and grabbed her by the hair. Dragging her to her feet, Gina shoved Wendy's head between her knees, and set her up into a piledriver position. Gina fell onto her butt, slamming Wendy's head onto the mat. Wendy lay sprawled out on her back at Gina's feet. Gina crawled on top of Wendy's prone body for the pin, she reconsidered and dragged Wendy to her feet again. Gina grabbed Wendy by the back of her neck and led her into the nearest corner. As they reached the corner, Gina slammed Wendy's face against the top turnbuckle. Wendy's head snapped back and fell onto her back. Gina stepped over Wendy and climbed to the top turnbuckle, she crouched down and pointed to Wendy's limp body. Gina stood up and leaped into the air, she splashed down hard on top of Wendy with a devastating belly flop. Gina crawled over Wendy and sat down on her face.

Heather dropped to her knees, her right slapped the mat one, two, three times. The bell rang as Heather grabbed Gina's wrist and raised it in victory. “Your winner.” Heather said smiling wickedly. “Gina Davis.” Gina rose to her feet and bowed to the crowd. People in attendance started booing and threw plastic cups and popcorn containers at Gina. She paid them no attention as she picked the manacle off the mat by it's chain. Gina walked back over to Wendy and leaned down, she snapped the manacle around Wendy's throat. “Good work, Gina. Your plan worked like a charm. You'll get a lot of money by selling her.”

Gina smirked as she yanked on the manacle's chain. “I'm not going to sell her, I'm going to just rent her out a night at a time. But first I plan on her training her some obedience.” Gina said dragging Wendy towards the ring ropes. When they reached the ropes Gina rolled Wendy off the ring apron. Wendy thudded to the outside of the ring. She was slowly regaining consciousness.. When she realized her predicament she grabbed the manacle and tried to remove it from around her neck. Gina rolled out of the ring and grabbed the chain. Heather followed after her and kicked Wendy in the right temple, sending her falling onto her back. Gina dragged Wendy up the entrance ramp, Heather keeping a close watch on their new trophy. “There's no point in resisting Wendy, you belong to me now.” Gina smiled as they reached the curtains leading backstage. They stepped through the curtains, Wendy still struggling to get free.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 04:26:29 am »
Jennifer Dempster vs Mary Jean Traetta

On the set of Body Shaping, things were getting out of hand, Jennifer and Mary Jean were engaged in a shouting match “You're washed up, MJ, I'm going to pound you to the ground.” Jennifer swung her fist, narrowly missing Mary Jean's chin. Mary Jean walked up to Jennifer and slapped her across the face. Jenn stared speechlessly at the elder aeorbics instructor, she couldn't believe that Mary Jean had actually struck her. She went to punch her in the abs, but Kathy Derry was behind her, wrapping her arms around Jennifer's waist. Kiana Tom stepped in front of Mary Jean holding her back.

“What's the problem?” Kathy asked.

“I'm sick of all the old people jokes that Jennifer's been telling.” Mary Jean said. “I said I was going teach her some respect. Let me go.” Mary Jean pushed Kiana out of her way, and ran towards Jennifer, she slammed her fists in Jennifer's abs. Jennifer dropped to her knees gasping for air.

“Then settle it in the ring.” Kiana said pointing to the wrestling ring to her left. “I'll referee the match, that way you can school Jenn the hard way.” Kiana walked up to Jennifer and grabbed her by the chin. “I'll try to be as impartial as I can, but I can't make any promises. Take her to the ring, Kathy.”

Kathy nodded and grabbed a handful of Jennifer's hair, she dragged her to ring side and tossed her hard into the ring. Jennifer pulled herself to her feet with the ropes. Kiana rolled into the ring, right behind Mary Jean followed. Kiana moved to the center of the ring, she motioned to Kathy, Kathy rang the bell signaling the start of the match.

Mary Jean stared at Jennifer, she broke into a run and clothesined Jennifer to the mat. She wrapped her hands around Jennifer's throat, and slammed the back of her head against the mat. Jennifer grabbed Mary Jan's wrists and flipped her to the side. Jennifer straddled her, slamming her fist into her abs. Jennifer raised her right knee and bashed it into Mary Jean's side. Mary Jean grabbed Jennifer by the throat and shoved her off. As Jennifer rose to all fours, Mary Jean kicked her in the abs.  Mary sat on Jennifer's back locking her in a camel clutch. She pulled back of Jenn's neck intensifying the pressure.

Jennifer moaned and pounded the mat with her fists. Pain shot up her back, she was helpless to escape the hold, Mary's grip was too tight. She tried to grab the rope, but she couldn't reach. She grimaced and wriggled her arms, she managed to free her left arm, she pushed herself to her knees and freed her other arm. She elbowed Mary jean in the chin and jumped to her feet. She walked to the southwest corner of the ring and climbed the top turnbuckle. She leaped off the ropes, Mary Jean raised her knees up catching Jennifer in the abs. Jennifer slammed onto her back.

Mary Jean got to her feet, she approached Jennifer and grabbed her ankles, flipping her over into a boston crab. She leaned back applying pressure to the hold. Jennifer grabbed for the ropes, she managed to latch onto the bottom rope. She waited for Kiana to make the five count to release the hold.  Kiana leaned in close by Jennifer's face. “You shouldn't make fun of old people, you'll learn some manners. When you've had enough, the match will end.” Kiana said, and turned her back to Jennifer. Mary Jean laughed as Jennifer screamed in pain.. Jennifer lost her grip on the rope. Mary Jean dragged her to the center of the ring and released the hold, she landed a legdrop to Jennifer's abs. Mary Jean dragged Jennifer to her feet by her hair, she slapped Jennifer across the face, and kneed her in the abs.

Jennifer dropped to her knees, she clutched her abs as she fell. Mary Jean grabbed Jennifer by the chin and shoved down onto her back, she was straddling Jennifer, hands wrapped around her throat. Jennifer gasped for air, as Mary Jean tightened her grip. Mary Jean smiled as she mocked Jennifer, and bashed her head against the mat. She called for Kathy to enter the ring, Kathy slid beneath the bottom rope. Kathy dragged Jennifer to her feet, she threw her over her shoulder Kathy slammed Jennifer to the ground. Mary Jean placed her right foot on Jennifer's chest. Kiana dropped to her knees to make the count.

Kiana raised Mary Jean's arm in victory. Mary Jean bowed to the film crew and approached the nearest camera. “Maybe now, Jennifer learned her lesson on putting old people down. Mary Jean stood over Jennifer. She knelt down and yanked at the straps of Jennifer's shiny blue sports bra, She ripped off the sports bra and threw it outside the ring. Kathy dragged Jennifer to her feet by her wrists. She wrapped her arms around her waist in a vicious bearhug. Jennifer maned as Kathy squeezed tighter.

Jennifer's arms dangled at her sides. Kathy had knocked her out with the bearhug. She lowered Jennifer onto her back. Mary Jean, Kiana, and Kathy stomped Jennifer's back mercilessly as Jennifer lay there unable to defend herself. This went on for several minutes, until Page Langton ran into the ring. Kathy and Kiana double clotheslined Page over the top rope, she thudded onto the grass. Kiana dragged Jennifer to her feet and shoved her head between her knees. Kiana piledrove Jennifer's head onto the mat. Kiana, Mary Jean, and Kathy rolled out of the ring, laughing as they walked back to their personal trailers. A camera woman climbed into the ring to get a close of Jennifer's agonized face. When Jennifer saw the camera woman, she grabbed the camera and snatched it out of her hands. Jennifer threw the camera to the mat, she crawled to her feet and staggered towards the camera woman.

“Don't film me like that.” Jennifer said as she kneed the camera woman in the abs. Jennifer ripped off the woman's polo shirt, revealing her red bra. She lifted the woman onto her shoulders and slammed her to the mat. Jennifer limped out of the ring. She slowly walked towards her trailer. Her fists were clenched. She punched the door to her trailer before stepping inside. Sweat and tears rolled down her face. She slammed the door behind her and began to scream in pain, she was crying from all the pain. She would get her revenge soon.

Jennifer Dempster vs Kiana Tom

Jennifer pounded on Kiana's door, she wanted to fight her and that was what she was going to do. The door swung open and Jennifer stepped into Kiana's dressing room. The lights were off, She could not see five feet in front of her. She tripped over a stool and fell to the ground.  Several pairs of hands were grabbing her, dragging her to her feet.

The lights came on, Kiana was standing by the switch next to the door. She smiled ad approache Jennifer, who was being held to by Deborah Khazei, Kathy Derry, Denise Paglia, and Leeann Tweeden.  “You can be so stupid sometimes, Jenny.” Kiana said and slapped Jennifer across the face. “Did you forget that I'm the toughest fitness babe in wrestling. Kiana grabbed Jennifer by the chin and leaned forward, kissing her on the cheeks. I'm going to dominate you in the ring, tonight.”

“what kind of match did you have planned, Kiana?” Deborah asked.

“It's a falls count anywhere match.” Kiana said licking her lips. “And we can start now. Debrah, you can act as the referee.” Kiana kneed Jennifer in the abs. She grabbed her by the hair and threw her onto the sofa. Kiana shoved her bare right foot into Jennifer's face. Kiana laughed and rolled Jennifer off the sofa, she stomped the side of Jennifer's head. She grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her out of the dressing room, her posse following close behind. Kiana dragged Jennifer to her feet by her hair, she irish whipped her opponent into the wall. Jennifer fell onto her back, the back of her head striking the concrete floor. “Take her to the parking garage.”

Kathy, Denise, and Leeann dragged Jennifer to her feet, they led her down the south corridor until they reached a set of metal doors. Deborah opened the doors and held them open as Jennifer was thrown onto the parking garage floor. Kiana lifted up a trash bin, she approached and dumped the contents all over Jennifer. Jennifer cried out in disgust, she was covered with used napkins, leftover food, and soda. Kiana kneed Jennifer in the chin, she picked a banana peel off the floor, and shoved it into Jennifer's mouth. Kiana dragged Jennifer to her feet, she lifted her over head, and slammed her onto the hood of a limo. She climbed onto the hood, dragging Jennifer t her feet, she shoved her head between her knees, and lifted Jennifer onto her shoulders. She powerbombed Jennifer onto the roof of the limo, leaving a large dent where Jennifer slammed down.

“No more fun and games, Jennifer.” Kiana said as she pushed Jennifer off the limo roof. Kiana leaped off the roof, landing a vicious moonsault on Jennifer. Kiana got to her feet and opened the driver's side door. She reached in and popped the trunk switch, the trunk swung open, Kiana approached the trunk and pulled out a tire iron, she tossed to Kathy, who caught it with both hands. Kiana tossed an aerosol can to Denise, and a long length of rope to Leeann. “Time to take out the trash.” Kiana pulled a roll of duct tape out and approached Jennifer. She was laying there helpless to fight back, and Kiana knew it.

Kiana pulled her purple bikini bottoms down and sat on Jennifer's face. Deborah drooped to her knees to make the count.

Deborah raised Kiana's arm in victory. Kiana smiled and laughed, she rubbed her butt in Jennifer' nose. Kiana got to her feet and readied a long strip of duct tape. She placed it over Jennifer's mouth. Kathy slammed the broad side of the tire iron against Jennifer's back. She dragged Jennifer to her knees. Jennifer struggled to fight her way free. Denise leaned in and sprayed her in the face and eyes. Jennifer collapsed to the floor out cold, her muffled protests silenced by Denise's spray chloroform.  Kathy and Deborah grabbed Jennifer's arms and dragged her to her knees. Leeann wrapped the roped around Jennifer's torso, pinning her arms to her side. “Put her in the trunk.” Kiana said. Kathy, Deborah, Denise, and Leeann lifted Jennifer up and carried her to the trunk before tossing her in and slamming it shut. Kiana climbed into the driver's seat. Kathy, Deborah, Denise, and Leeann piled into the back seat. Kiana drove off, and sped out of the parking garage.

Jennifer Dempster in Chains

When she awoke, Jennifer couldn't remember where she was. She was laying on a pile of straw, she tried to raise her arms but they were shackled by long chains bolted to the wall. She realized that she was in a prison cell. Near her feet was a bowl full of wet dog food. “Let me the hell out of here. You can't treat me like this.” She managed to get to her knees, struggling against the pain she felt run through her body. Who would do this, she wanted answers. She stared out into the darkly lit hallway, there was a desk at the end of the hall.

Kiana was sitting behind the desk, when she saw Jennifer had awaken, she stood up and walked down to the cell. She crossed her arms across her chest and smiled. “Good morning, I thought you'd be awake before now.”

“When I get my hands on you, I'm going to tear you to pieces.” Jennifer at the ground at her feet. Kiana unlocked the cell and stepped inside. She knelt down in front of Jennifer. She stroked Jennifer's hair and kissed her on the neck.

“You must be hungry. Have something to eat.” Kiana said picking up the bowl of dog food. She press the bowl into Jennifer's face. Jennifer gagged and spit out chunks of dog food. Kiana slapped Jennifer across the chest and picked up the spoon from off the cell floor. She scooped up some dog food, with her other hand she grabbed Jennifer by the cheeks. She forced the spoon into her mouth. She made sure chewed and swallowed the dog food. “Eat up, little doggy, it's good enough for you.” She scooped up another spoonful and crammed it in. Kiana laughed as Jennifer tried to resist, there was no escape for her captured foe. Kiana stood up and left the cell, slamming the door behind her. “If you're still hungry just lap the food off the floor. I'll return for you later, I'll bring my new friends Gina Davis and Bev Francis with me. They need to talk to you.” Kiana exited the corridor, slamming the door closed behind her.

“Come back here and fight.” Jennifer was in a frenzy, she was shaking her entire body, she tried to slip off her shackles but they wouldn't budge. She heard her stomach grumbling, she broke down and ate some of the dog food off the floor. She was crying the whole time, she never felt more embarrassed in her life, she vowed payback against Kiana and whoever else got in her way.

To be continued in Part 2

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 06:39:27 pm »
Jennifer Dempster vs Cory Everson

Jennifer was led down the hallway, her arms and legs shackled, Deborah Khazei and Kathy Derry prodding her with their night sticks. They entered a large brightly lit chamber. In the center of the chamber was a pit filled with mud. Gina Davis and Kiana Tom stood against the rear wall, they smiled as Jennifer was marched towards the edge of the mud pit. A long narrow plank extended to both ends of the pit. “Why am I here?” Jennifer asked.

“We have a surprise for you, we're taking over the UFWL, but it's going to take a lot of hard work to make that happen. We need to gauge the strength of our foes before we can proceed. From the looks of it, you won't be a problem.” Gina folded her arms across her chest and approached Jennifer.

“Well, let me show you what I'm capable of.” Jennifer said. “I'll make you regret capturing me.”

“If you say so, but we've got a special foe for you to fight. It's your good pal, Cory Everson.” Gina said and pointed to a set of double doors. Cory was led into the chamber, a manacle locked around her neck, Cameo Kneuer tugged hard on the chain, half dragging Cory on her hands and knees. 

Cory glared at Gina, she wanted at least minutes alone with her, that would teach Gina to pull stunts like this again. She was dressed in a light blue spandex bikini. “You're out of your mind, Gina. You won't get away with this.” Cory said yanking at her chain, she fred it from Cameo's clutches.

“Shut up, Cory. Save your smack talk for the match, you have to beat Jennifer if you want to be free. Or else you can stay locked up.” Gina said as she approached Cory. She slapped Cory across the face. She grabbed the chain and yanked hard, Cory's head slammed against the stone floor. “Wrestle or rot in prison, the choice is yours.” She placed a booted heel on Cory's right hand.

Cory winced as Gina applied pressure onto her hand, she tried to free her hand, but Gina's foot wouldn't budge. Pain exploded in her hand, Gina smiled as Cory moaned in agony. She stepped back, removing her boot from off of Cory's hand. Cory tried to ball her hand into a fist, bit it hurt her to try.

“Choose quickly, before I start on your knees.” Gina said, grabbing Cory by the hair and dragging her to her feet.

“I'll do it.” Cory said trying t fight back tears. “But shouldn't you let my hand heal first.”

“Don't worry about it, you're the legendary Cory Everson, after all. Just grin and bar it.” Gina nudged Cory towards the end of the plank. “Here, I'll remove your chains to show how nice I can be.” Gina said ordering both women's chains to be unshackled. “Now show me what you got.”

Jennifer stepped onto the plank, she slowly approached Cory. Her heart raced, she had never come up against such a large foe before. She saw Cory favoring her right hand, it was a weakness she would have to exploit. She crouched down, Cory got nearer and nearer. “You won't win with an injured hand, just give up now, so I can leave.” Jennifer patted the plank and stomped her feet, the plank wobbled and shook. Cory nearly lost her balance, she dropped to her knees and clutched the sides of the plank.

“Be careful, you'll knock us both in.” Cory said, she got to her feet and cautious approached Jennifer. “If we work together, we'll find a way free.” Cory leaned forward whispering in Jennifer's ear. “Pretend to beat me up and then cause a distraction. But make it convincing.”

“Ok, I promise.” Jennifer said and grabbed Cory's injured right hand, Cory dropped to her knees from the pain. Jennifer lifted Cory onto her shoulders, she threw Cory into the pit, mud splashed onto Jennifer's legs as Cory struck the surface of the mud. Cory's head emerged from below the mud, she spit out a mouthful of mud at Jennifer. Cory got to her feet, she was standing knee deep in the mud. She was completely drenched with mud, she grabbed Jennifer's ankle and pulled her off the plank. Jennifer splashed face first into the muddy pit. Cory reached down into the mud, she found where Jennifer had landed and dragged her to her feet. Cory butted Jennifer in the forehead, she fell to her knees.

Jennifer slammed her right fist into Cory's groin, she dropped to her knees. Jennifer shoved her face into the mud, laughing as she held Cory's head under the surface. Cory flailed her arms, she grabbed Jennifer by the throat and pushed her back. Cory resurfaced, gasping for air and spitting out mud. Jennifer jumped to her feet, she ran at Cory, she knocked Cory down with a drop kick to her chiseled abs.

“Now, go for it.” Cory said as she climbed back onto the plank. Cory ran down one end of the plank, Jennifer running in the opposite direction. Kathy made her way towards Jennifer, Jennifer leaped at Kathy, knocking her off her feet with a running clothesline. Deborah ran towards Cory, Cory kneed her in the abs and lifted her onto her soulders. She slammed Deborah into the pit.

Jennifer bodyslammed Kathy into the pit, she landed with a hard splash, sending mud spraying everywhere. Kathy and Deborah sat up, spitting mud out of their mouths wondering what just happened. Jennifer rushed towards Kiana, Gina stepped in her path, clotheslining Jennifer onto the stone floor. Gina placed a booted heel on Jennifer's abs, pinning her to the ground. Cory ran towards the double doors from which she had entered the chamber. As she reached for the door knob, she heard Jennifer's cries of pain. Cory turned her head toward the sound. Gina had Jenifer in a piledriver position. Cory hesitated for a second then ran at Gina. Cory reached Gina and kicked her in the back of the right knee. Gina released Jennifer, dropping her onto her back.

Cory was straddling Gina, knees on either side of her waist. Cory slammed her left fist into Gina's chin, her hands were around Gina's throat. “You're a real b***h, Gina, you won't catch me off guard again. You abducted the wrong Miss Olympia.” Kiana had a night stick in her hand, she stood over Cory, she raised the night stick over her head, as the night stick came down towards Cory's head, Jennfier speared Kiana to the stone floor. 

Deborah and Kathy climbed out of the pit, their entire bodies coated with mud. They grabbed Jennifer and dragged her to her feet, they tossed her back into the mud pit. Kathy ran towards Cory, she  kicked her in the side of the head. Cory rolled onto her side, she swept her leg, knocking Kathy off her feet. Cory leaped to her feet, she clotheslined Deborah into the pit. Cory grabbed Jennifer's hand and pulled her out of the mud.

Kiana crept up behind Cory, she slammed the night stick across the back of Cory's right knee. Jennifer snatched the stick out of Kiana's hands, she slammed it over Kiana's head. Kiana collapsed to the ground in a crumpled heap. She waved the night stick over her head, and pointed at Gina. “Come on, Gina Bring it on.” Jennifer shouted as she rushed at her foe

“Show me what you got, sweetie.” Gina said, she flexed her hers in a double biceps pose, her biceps bulging with rock hard muscle. Gina caught Jennifer in her arms as she reached her enemy. She begin squeezing her in a tight bearhug. Cory staggered to her feet, she limped slowly towards Gina. She  slammed her fists into the side of Gina's head. Gina released Jennifer and dropped to her knees. Cory yanked the keys from off of Gina's belt.

“It's time to go, let me lean on you.” Cory said, Jennifer threw Cory's left arm over her shoulders to support her. They made their way way towards the double doors. The door swung open and they stepped into wide long corridor with a high ceiling. “The exit is this way, if we go up the stairs  at the end of the corridor, we can escape. Hurry.” As they approached the staircase, they heard footsteps echoing over head. Someone was coming down the stairs. Cory and Jennifer leaned against the wall, clenching their hands into fists, ready for the fight to come.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 01:08:57 am »
Cory Everson vs Frank Zane

Cory walked down to the ring dressed in a blue bikini. She flexed her biceps as she approached the ring. She rolled into the ring and blew kisses to the crowd, their roared their approval with chants of Cory Rules. Cory walked into the corner and sat on the top turnbuckle. She raised her fists over her head. She was going to show Frank the power of muscular body, she had been itching to fight him since she came onto the bodybuilding scene. He had snubbed her many times, so she decided to respond by challenging to a match. He had gladly accepted. Cory stepped off the turnbuckle. The ref, Heather Policky stood in the center of the ring.

Frank made his way down the entrance ramp, dressed in a pair of black speedos. When he saw Cory, he stopped right outside the ring and glared at her. He was going to show her who the boss was. He climbed through the ropes and approached Cory, she was staring at him trying to guess what he was thinking. He placed his hands behind his back and leaned his face forward. “Come on, Cory.” Frank said, goading her. “I'll let you take the first shot.”

Cory looked at Frank, and then looked to the crowd, their were waving their arms over their heads and nodding their approval. Cory raised her right hand to slap Frank, as her open palm was about to strike him, he caught her wrist in mid slap. Frank raised his other hand and slapped her across the face. He stepped forward and kneed cory in the abs, she dropped to her knees trying to catch her breath.  Frank dragged her to the center of the ring on her knees. He shoved her face into his crotch, laughing as he gyrated in her face. Cory slammed her fists She was back on feet, she slammed her forearm across Frank's chest sending him staggering backward into the ropes. Frank rebounded off the ropes and ran at Cory. He grabbed her by the hair and slammed her back onto the canvas. He dropped to his knees by her side and pressed his hands against her abs, Cory slammed her fist into the side of Frank's head, knocking him away. She rolled to her feet and kneed Frank in the chin as he sat up. She grabbed frank by the wrists and pulled him to his feet. “Don't mess with the big girls.” Cory said. “You might get hurt.”

Cory dragged Frank to the southwest corner and slammed him into the turnbuckle. She leaned him in the corner, she kneed him in the chest and abs repeatedly. She wiped the sweat from her brows and continued to pummel on Frank's torso. Cory slammed her fist into Franks chin and laughed. She pulled him out of the corner and lifted him onto her shoulders, she powerslammed him to the mat and laid atop him, Cory waited for Heather to make the count. Heather had her back turned to the action, examining her hands. Cory stood up and approached heather. “Why aren't you making the count.” Cory said.

Heather turned and slugged Cory in the chin, she dropped to her knees. Heather wrapped her hands around Cory's throat as Frank was getting to his feet. He saw Heather choking Cory and smiled. He walked up behind Cory and placed her in a kneeling full nelson. Cory flailed her arms trying to free herself, but Frank was holding on too tight. Heather landed a vicious uppercut to Cory's chin, she laughed as Cory's head slumped forward. “Hurry up and finish her off, Gina Davis wants to see her.” Heather said,

“Fine, I'll take care of her.” Frank said. He shoved Cory to the ground, Frank rolled Cory onto her stomach, he straddled her body wrapping his legs around her waist. Heather rolled out of the ring and approached the announcer's table. She grabbed a steel folding chair from behind the table and threw it into the ring, she rolled back in and picked up the chair. Frank stood up and moved Cory into a sitting position. Heather slammed the chair over Cory's head, Cory fell onto her back out cold. Frank placed his hands on Cory's shoulders. Heather dropped to her knees to make the count.

Heather raises Frank's arms in victory. Frank stands over Cory, flexing his biceps. He turned and walked away, he rolled out of the ring and to the backstage area. Heather dragged Cory to her feet, and lifted her over her shoulders. She walked towards the north side of the ring and threw Cory over the ropes. Heather points to the backstage area. Bev Francis, dressed in a pink bikini ran down the entrance ramp, she draped Cory over her right shoulder, Heather rolls out of the ring. “Gina wants to see you.” Heather and Bev walked up the entrance ramp and carried Cory all the way to the parking garage, they threw Cory into the trunk and drove off in a mustang.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 05:17:06 pm »
Jill Mills vs Summer Sanders

Jill stood in the center of the ring next to Referee Rebecca Soni, she was dressed in a red tank top and grey gym shorts. She popped a double biceps pose, her muscular biceps bulging and veiny. She moved into a crab pose, the crowd oohed and ahhed, she smiled and waved to the crowd. Jill folded her  arms across her chest and waited for her opponent to arrive.

Summer ran out from behind the curtains and ran down the entrance ramp, she was dressed in a blue leotard with USA printed across the front in white letters. She rolled into the ring and clenched her fists, slowly approached Jill, ready to scrap.

Jill placed her hands on her hips, she stared at Summer, she shrugged her shoulders and laughed. “Are you for real, you're out of your league, shorty.” Jill broke into a run, Summer turned and began to run towards the ropes. Jill caught her around the waist. She pulled Summer towards, she wrapped her arm around her waist and suplexed Summer onto the mat. Jill got to her feet, and stood over Summer, she looked down at her and laughed. “You'll never beat me, Summer.” Jill bent down and dragged Summer to her feet by her hair. Jill lifted Summer over her head, she slammed her to the mat.

Summer grunted as her back struck the mat, she laid spread eagle in the center of the ring. Her whole body ached from Jill's overwhelming strength. Jill pulled Summer to her feet by her wrists. She whipped Summer into the southwest corner, and leaned her against the turnbuckle. Jill repeatedly slammed her fists into Summer's abs and chest. She rammed her elbow into Summer's breasts and chin.  Jill backed away from the corner and raised her hands over her head. She clenched her fists and pummeled Summer's abs.

Summer slid down the corner into a sitting position, her head slumped against the bottom rope. Jill pressed the heel of her left foot against Summer's throat. Ref Rebecca admonished Jill and began the five count, when she reached four Jill pulled her foot away.

“Don't do that again” Rebecca said pointing her finger at Jill.

“Shut up, and stay out of my way.” Jill said and dragged Summer to her feet. She shoved Summer's head between her knees and lifted her into a piledriver position, she sat down slamming her foe's head onto the mat, Summer laid in the center of the ring, her head lolled to the side. Jill legdropped Summer across the abs. She rolled onto Summer and hooked her legs. Ref Rebecca dropped to her knees to make the count.

Rebecca raised Jill's arm in victory, Jill stood up and bowed to the crowd. Jill flexed her biceps and placed her right foot on summer's chest. She stared down at Summer and laughed, she felt disappointed to fight such an unworthy opponent, and hoped that next time her next match would be more of a challenge. “Come back when you gain some skills and muscles, loser.” Jill said and kicked her in the ribs. Jill turned and walked towards the apron, she dropped down and rolled out of the ring. She stopped when she saw Dara Torres running down the entrance ramp, Jill crouched down into a wrestler's stance, Dara closed the gap and leaped forward raising her arm at her side. Jill caught her around the waist in midair and slammed her onto the floor. Jill dragged her to her feet by the hair, she grabbed the back of Dara's head and bashed her face against the corner post.

Ref Rebecca rolled out of the ring, she stepped in between Dara and Jill, for her efforts she received a punch to the jaw from Jill. Dara kneed Jill in the groin, Jill laughed at Dara and slapped her across the face. Dara and Jill exchanged kicks and punches to the chest and abs. Jill dropped Dara to her knees with a vicious right hook.

Five female security guards rushed to ringside, it took four of them to subdue Jill, they grabbed her by the arms and wrists. The fifth guard pinned Dara's arms behind her back. Jill broke free and slammed her right fist into Dara's chin. The security guards pulled out their tasers and prodded Jill in the back, she backed away and ran up the ramp towards the backstage area. Dara rolled into the ring and dragged Summer to the ropes. Dara rolled out of the ring and lifted Summer into her arms, she walked towards the back, cradling Summer in her toned arms. Dara promised Dara that she would make Jill answer for her actions.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 05:43:04 pm »

Dara Torres vs Hollie Mangold

Dara stood in the center of the ring, dressed in a pink swimsuit, she waited for her opponent next to referee Christy Resendes. She folded her arms across her chest and tapped her bare foot. The overhead lights dimmed.

Hollie walked out on the entrance stage, dressed in a blue tshirt and red shorts. She pointed down at Dara and laughed, she strolled down the entrance ramp and stopped just outside the ring. She rolled into the ring and rose to her feet. Hollie crouched down into a sumo wrestlers stance and beckoned at Dara.

Dara took two steps back. Her heart raced in her chest, Hollie was much bigger than she expected, Dara hesitated and backed into the corner. She had her doubts about facing such a massive mountain of power. She flinched when Hollie ran towards her. Dara covered her arms over her face.

Hollie slammed her full weight against Dara as she stood trapped in the corner. Dara dropped to her knees from the impact. Hollie slammed her right knee into Dara's chest, she slammed her left knee into her chin. Hollie wrapped her thick hands around Dara's throat and lifted her into the air, she unwrapped her left hand, and chokeslammed Dara out of the ring, Dara crashed hard to the concrete floor. Hollie climbed to the top turnbuckle of the southeast corner post. She leaped off and landed a devastating belly flop across Dara's abs. She got to her feet and dragged Dara to her feet by her hair. She lifted Dara into her arms and rammed her back against the corner post. Dara grunted as her back collided with the steel post. She landed on the floor with a loud thud.

Hollie dragged a limp Dara to her feet, she tossed Dara into the ring over the top rope. Dara landed with a heavy thud onto the mat. Hollie climbed onto the ring apron, she stepped over the top rope into the ring. Hollie stood over Dara, she legdropped Dara across her abs. Hollie stood up and sat down hard on Dara's chest. Ref Christy dropped to her knees to make the count.

Christy raised Hollie's arm in victory, Hollie stayed sitting on Dara's chest, she stared down at Dara and spit in her face. Hollie stood up, Kicking Dara in the side as she rose to her feet. Hollie placed  her right foot on Dara's chest. Hollie ripped off her tshirt, underneath she was wearing a red bikini top. She popped a double biceps pose. She smiled and waved to the crowd. She turned and walked towards the ropes, she stepped through the ropes and walked up the entrance ramp. She stood on the entrance stage and stared back at Dara, she smirked and laughed at her fallen opponent.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 02:41:08 pm »
Gillian Mounsey vs Hayley Brylewski

When she first received the news that she would be facing Hayley in a wrestling match, Gillian sat in her dressing room at a loss for words. She was already prepared for the match dressed in her wrestling outfit, a green bikini that showed off her well-built body from her baseball biceps to her rock hard calves. She stood up when she heard her name called over the intercom, as she exited her dressing room she wondered why she had to face Hayley, they had been friends for years, and now this. She walked down the carpeted hallway of the UFWL backstage area towards the ring area, she reached the thick red velvet curtains that separated the staging area from the ring area. When she heard her name called again, this time from the arena loud speakers, she stepped through the curtains and was met with a chorus of cheers. The men in the audience stood up and whistled and catcalled at her, the women in the crowd clapped their approval. Gillian raised her hands over her head, gyrating her hips as she began to walk down the entrance ramp. She came to a stop at the bottom of the ramp, she ran her hands up and down her washboard abs, causing the crowd to roar in excitement. She smiled and waved to the crowd as she climbed onto the ring apron, she stepped through the ropes and walked to the center of the ring. She was met by the referee, Christy Resendes, clad in her referee's bikini. Gillian turned and leaned against the northwest corner of the ring, the post closest to the right side of the entrance ramp.

The overhead lights went completely dark, when they came back on a minute later, Hayley was standing at the top of the ramp, pushing a wheel barrow in front of her. She was dressed in her favorite wrestling outfit, a tiny weeny black bikini that showcase almost every inch of her statuesque body. Her rock hard biceps and chiseled abs were the envy of every woman in the audience. She spoke into the mouthpiece on her headset as she descended the ramp. “Gillian, tonight is your lucky night.” Hayley said, approaching the ring apron. “You have privilege of facing me in a 2 out of 3 falls match. Whether or not you walk away after the match is up to you.” Hayley climbed the ring steps and ascended the northeast corner post and crouched down on the top turnbuckle.

Gillian began to approach her opponent, the ref Christy stepped in front of her blocking her way. She told Gillian to wait for the bell. Gillian pointed her finger at Hayley, she raised it into a one fingered salute. Hayley growled at Gillian and leaped off the turnbuckle, she stuck her feet forward and caught Gillian in the pecs with a dropkick, knocking her foe to the mat. Gillian was quick to respond, as the starting bell dinged. She rolled to her feet, launching herself forward she slammed her right arm across Hayley's chest, landing a vicious clotheslines on her. Gillian dragged Hayley to her feet by her long dark hair. She bent Hayley forward, driving her knee into her foe's chest. Gillian led Hayley into the southwest corner of the ring, and leaned her against the turnbuckle. She began to pummel Hayley with a combination of punches and knees to the abs. Hayley grunted as each strike found it's mark. “Privilege you called this, it's more like a warm up exercise.” Gillian said, balling her fists together over her head.

Hayley saw her opening, she sprang from the corner and slammed her right forearm across Gillian's throat, causing her to drop to her knees gasping for air. Hayley slammed her knee into Gillian's chin, knocking her onto her back. Before Gillian could get to her feet, Hayley was straddling her body, knees on either side of her waist, hands wrapped around her throat. Gillian Slammed her fists into Hayley's temple, causing her to release her grip. She rolled to her feet and wrapped her arms around Hayley's waist, locking her in a tight bearhug. Hayley jabbed her thumbs into Gillian's eyes, freeing herself from the hold. “You stupid bimbo, you're not going to make me tap.” Hayley said, punching Gillian in the abs. “What are you thinking?” Hayley grabbed Gillian and lifted her overhead like a barbell.

Gillian responded by reversing the move into a reverse ddt, slamming Hayley's head onto the canvas. She rolled onto Hayley, hooking her legs underneath her knees. Ref Christy dropped to her knees to make the pin count. Christy's hand slapped the canvas three times. Gillian rose to her feet., hopping up and down celebrating her first pinfall

Gillian -1  Hayley- 0

Second Fall

Gillian and Hayley rested on stools in their respective corners, they were breathing hard, sweat rolling down their finely muscled bodies. She wondered how she would get the second win pinfall of the match, Hayley was stronger than she expected. She stared across the ring at Hayley, She took a sip form her water cup and poured the rest over her head. Slowly rising to her feet, she approached the center of the ring. Ref Christy approached Gillian, patting her down for foreign objects, while Gillian was distracted, Hayley's manager, Tonya Knight, slipped a pair of brass knuckles into Hayley's bikini bottom.

Hayley smiled as she stood up, she strutted towards Gillian, pushing the ref Christy out of her way. “You better be ready for round two, cause now I'm going to stop holding back.” Hayley extended her hand towards Gillian, Gillian grabbed her hand and shook it. Hayley laughed and pulled Gillian closer. She slammed her elbow into Gillian's chin, Gillian stumbled backwards as the strike found it's mark. Hayley lurched forward, wrapping her hands around Gillian's throat, she dragged her for to the southeast corner of the ring. Hayley slammed her into the corner, she released Gillian's throat, and hooked her arms over the top rope.  Hayley pummeled Gillian's chest and abs with several punches and  kicks.

Gillian fought to free her arms, she managed to unhook her right arm, she slammed her fist into Hayley's chin, Hayley stood there laughing, she was unfazed by Gillian's strike. Hayley slapped Gillian across the face, and wrapped her hands around her throat. Hayley dragged her out of the corner, and hiptossed her to the mat. She stood over Gillian and laughed. She dragged her to her feet, she bent her over and ddt'ed her head onto the mat. Hayley laid across Gillian, ref Christy dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Gillian weakly lifted her right shoulder off the mat before the three count. Hayley rose to her knees and pounded the mat with her fists. She stood up and stomped her feet. Tonya Knight climbed onto the ring apron and shouted at the ref, Christy approached Tonya, ordering her off the apron. When the ref's back was turned, Hayley shoved her right hand down her bikini bottoms and slipped the brass knuckle onto her hand. Gillian slowly got to her feet, she staggered around the ring not sure which direction was which, Hayley walked up to Gillian from behind and tapped her on the shoulder. As Gillian spun around, Hayley slammed her brass knuckled right fist into Gillian's chin. Gillian dropped to the mat like a sack of potatoes.

Hayley slipped off the brass knuckles and tossed them over the ring. Tonya climbed off the apron and acted like everything was normal. Ref Christy turned away from Tonya and back towards the action. Hayley rolled Gillian onto her stomach, she sat down on her back, and applied a camel clutch on Gillian. Hayley pulled back on Gillian's chin, causing her opponent to scream in pain. Gillian tried to break free, but Hayley was holding on steady. Gillian slapped the side of Hayleys left leg, signaling her submission. Hayley released the hold, she stood up and walked to her corner.

Ref Christy crouched down to check on Gillian. “Can you continue the match.” Christy asked.

Gillian slowly staggered to her feet, she nodded her head and walked to her corner for the five minute rest period.

Third Fall

Hayley sneered at Gillian from her corner, she had her opponent where she wanted her. Now all she had to do was finish the job and get the final pinfall. “This is going to be too easy.” Hayley told Tonya. “Let's make sure she doesn't mount a comeback.”

“I'll distract the ref if I have to.” Tonya said. She patted Hayley on the back and gave her a sip of water.

The bell rang signaling the start of the third fall, Hayley stood up and approached the center of the ring. Gillian staggered on her feet as she approached Hayley. Hayley folded her arms across her chest and leered at Gillian. “You won't beat me this time.” Gillian said. She clenched her fists, and shook them at Hayley.

Hayley lunged forward, Gillian sidestepped her and slammed the heel of her left foot into the small of Hayley's back. Hayley dropped to her knees, Gillian wrapped her right arm around Hayley's throat. Hayley grabbed onto Gillian's left wrist and pried it form around her throat. She elbowed Gillian in the abs repeatedly until Gillian fell to her knees. Hayley stood up and kneed Gillian in the chin. Gillian lay on her back, her breath heavy and slow. Hayley elbow dropped Gillian in the chest. She laid over Gillian and hooked her leg. Christy dropped t her knees to make the count.

… Gillian raised her left shoulder just before Christy could finish the count. Hayley leaped to her feet, she slammed the heel of her right foot down on Gillian' abs. Gillian grabbed Hayley by her ankles and pulled her off her feet, she slowly got to her feet and flipped Hayley into a sharpshooter. Ref Christy crouched down by Hayley's face. “Do you give, Hayley.” Christy asked. Hayley shook her head no and pushed her hands onto the mat.

Tonya jumped onto the ring apron and shouted at Gillian. She turned and slapped her own rear, taunting Gillian. “Come and get me, you stupid little girl.” Tonya raised her middle finger at Gillian and laughed. Gillian released Hayley and approached Tonya. She glared at tonya, asking her her her problem was. As ref Christy was about to interject, Hayley clutched her left knee and screamed in agony. Christy turned to check on Hayley.

As Gillian approached Tonya, Tonya grabbed the sides of Gillian's head and leaped off the ring apron slamming Gillian's throat against the top rope. Gillian bounced off the rope and landed on her back. Tonya reached through the ropes and dragged Gillian out of the ring by her ankles. Tonya lifted Gillian onto her shoulders, she powerbombed her onto the steel steps. Gillian grunted as she struck the steps, she clutched her back. Tonya reached under the apron and pulled out an aerosol can, she leaned over Gillian and sprayed her in the eyes with hair spray. Tonya slammed the can over Gillian's head and threw the can to the floor. Tonya dragged Gillian to her feet and whipped her into the ring.

As Gillian lay sprawled out by the ropes, Hayley smiled and halted her facade. She stood up and approached Gillian. She dragged Gillian to her feet, and shoved her head between her knees. With her strength waning, Gillian managed to reverse the move and flip Hayley over her head and onto her back. Gillian dropped to her knees, her strength almost gone, she barely managed to roll Hayley onto her stomach. Gillian straddled Hayey's back, she grabbed Hayley's arms and placed her right knee into the small of Hayley's back. Gillian pulled hard on Hayley's arms, causing her to shriek in pain. Gillian was bleeding from a cut on her forehead, where Tonya had struck her with the aerosol can. Gillian's vision was growing hazier and hazier. If she didn't finish Hayley now, she would be in for a world of hurt.

Hayley had had enough, she screamed her submission at the top of her lungs. “I submit, I submit. Ref Christy called for the bell, and Gillian released the hold and slumped to the ground. Christy raised Gillian's arm in victory.

Tonya stormed into the ring, she broke into a run and charged at Gillian. Christy speared Tonya to the mat, she dragged Tonya to her feet and whipped her hard into the ropes. Tonya sailed over the ropes and landed on the concrete floor with a loud thud. Tonya laid spread eagle in front of the announcer's table.

Gillian staggered to her feet, she grabbed Hayley by the wrists and dragged her towards the north side of the ring. Gillian rolled out of the ring and pulled Hayley out onto the concrete floor, she managed to drag Hayley to her feet and slammed her into the wheel barrow. Gillian clasped the handles and pushed the wheel barrow up the ramp. She pushed the wheel barrow into the back until she reached the loading dock. She approached the edge of the loading dock and tipped the wheel barrow over, sending Hayley falling into the dumpster. With her last ounce of strength gone, Gillian fell to her knees,  as she fell she threw out her hands and clutched the edge of the dumpster to keep herself from falling in. She stared down at Hayley, laying atop a pile of garbage bags and rubbish. Gillian smiled and crawled to her dressing room on her hands and knees. “That will teach her.” Gillian said.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2014, 02:58:51 pm »
Jill Mills vs Chrissy Zmilewski

Jill stood in the center of the ring, dressed in a black bikini, she was staring Chrissy in the eyes. She smiled and laughed at her opponent. Chrissy, dressed in a blue bikini, clenched her fists at her side. She would show Jill that she was messing with the wrong woman. Chrissy backed away and popped a side biceps pose, her ripped biceps bulging and swelling. She stared at Jill and smiled. “How about these biceps,  Jill.”

Jill covered her hand over her mouth to stifle a yawn. “Sweetie, you're not even in my league.” Jill popped a double biceps pose, her biceps bulged and swelled. She smiled as Chrissy stepped back in awe of her massive arms. “No need to be scared, when this match is over, you'll be too tired to care.” Jill kissed each of her biceps, she dropped her arms to her side and approached Chrissy. Jill reached out her hands and wrapped them around Chrissy's throat. Jill lifted her into the air, Chrissy's legs flailed as she tried to find her footing. Jill slammed Chrissy into the southwest corner of the ring, Chrissy grunted as her back struck the top turnbuckle. Jill pummeled Chrissy in the abs with a flurry of punches and knees, she grabbed her by the chin. Jill lifted Chrissy into the air and chokeslammed her in the center of the ring.

Jill stood over Chrissy, she folded her arms across her chest. She stared down at her prone form and laughed. The crowd erupted into a chorus of boos. Jill smirked at the crowd, she leaned down and dragged Chrissy to her knees. She slammed her right fist into Chrissy's chin. She grabbed her by the throat with her left hand, and slapped her across the face. Jill threw Chrissy over her shoulders, she paraded around the ring, she smiled at the crowd and threw Chrissy onto her knee. Jill pressed down on Chrissy's throat and knees. Chrissy moaned weakly as she tried to lift her arms. The referee Beth Horn crouched down by Chrissy.

“Do you give, Chrissy?” Beth said. “It would be in your best interest, you can't beat Jill.”

Chrissy weakly nodded her head and moaned her submission. Jill shoved her to the mat. Beth raised Jill's arm in victory. Jill stood up and placed her foot on Chrissy's back and dug her heel into the small of her back. Chrissy screamed in agony. Jill laughed and raised her foot off her back. She dragged Chrissy to her feet, Jill lifted Chrisy over her head, she ran towards the north set of ring ropes and tossed Chrissy out of the ring, Chrissy slammed nto the entrance ramp with a loud thud. Jill climbed out of the ring and approached her fallen foe. Jill threw Chrissy over her shoulder and walked up the entrance ramp. She stopped when she reached the top of the ramp. Jill tossed Chrissy off the edge of the ramp, Chrissy slammed down onto a table, she lay among the pieces of broken table whimpering. Jill flexed a double biceps pose and turned and walked to the back, laughing at Chrissy's painful defeat.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 03:00:29 pm »
Alundra Blayze vs Luna Vachon.

Alundra walked down to the ring dressed in a blue sports bra with white stars and a red and white striped pair of shorts. She ran down the ramp and leaped into the ring. Alundra raised her fists over her head. Around her waist the old WWF Women's Championship belt. She decided to put the title on the line against Luna Vachon for old time's sake. Luna had accepted and the match was ordered. Alundra removed the belt and handed it to referee Lita.

The lights dimmed overhead, Luna walked out onto the stage, dressed in a black leather leotard.  She walked down the ramp and ran towards the ring, she slid under the bottom rope and leaped to her feet. She growled at Alundra, she sneered and pointed at her foe. Luna grabbed the belt from Lita's hands and held it over her head.

Alundra stood with her hands on her hips staring at Luna, she broke into a run and dropkicked Luna in the chest, knocking the belt out of Luna's hands and felling to the ground. She grabbed Luna's wrist and pulled her to her feet. Luna kneed Alundra in her abs, she bent her over and slammed her elbow down onto her back. Alundra fell face first onto the mat. Luna grabbed Alundra's ankle and flipped her over into a boston crab.  She leaned back, applying pressure to the hold. Alundra screamed in agony, she reached for the ropes, but they were too close to the center of the ring.

Luna leaned back even farther, Alundra's screams were music to her ears. She smiled as Alundra's screams grew louder. She released the hold, and stomped the back of Alundra's left knee. Luna grabbed Alundra's hair and dragged her to her feet. She whipped Alundra towards the north set of ring ropes, Alundra reached out and grabbed the top rope. She bounced off the ropes and ran at Luna, she leaped into the air and slammed into Luna with her right forearm. Luna slammed onto her back with a loud thud. Alundra climbed the southwest corner turnbuckles. She jumped off the top turnbuckle, Luna raised her knees to her chest as Alundra came sailing down.

Alundra bounced off Luna's knees and crashed hard onto her back. Luna got to her feet, she placed the heel of her right foot on Alundra's chest. She crouched down and wrapped her hands around Alundra's throat. Alundra grabbed Luna's wrist. Luna dragged Alundra to her feet by the throat. She shouted and lifted her opponent off her feet. Alundra's feet dangled inches above the ring canvas, she caught Luna in the ribs with her right knee. Luna released her gri on Alundra's throat, dropping her to the mat.

Alundra slammed down onto her bottom, she leaned forward and grabbed Luna's ankles. Luna reached down and back handed Alundra across the face. She kneed Alundra in the chin, sending her falling onto her back. Luna was on top of Alundra, straddling her body, knees on either side of her waist. Alundra tried to squirm free, but Luna wrapped her legs around Alundra's waist, she pressed the palms of her hands down on Alundra's abs.

Alundra groaned as she shoved Luna off of her body. Alundra staggered to her feet. Luna was quick to her feet, she crept up behind Alundra and locked her in a full nelson hold. Luna suplexed Alundra onto her back in the center of the ring, she stood up and pounded her own chest with her fists. She tipped her head back and howled like a wolf. Luna bent down and dragged Alundra to her feet. She lifted Alundra onto her shoulders and ran towards the south ring ropes, she tossed Alundra over the top ropes. Alundra sailed through the air and slammed down onto the announcer's table and splitting it in half. Alundra lay amongst the pile of broken table. Luna rolled out of the ring and grabbed Alundra's ankles dragging her towards the ring. She raised Alundra onto her feet and whipped her back into the ring.

Alundra clutched the sides of her head. She weakly pushed herself to her feet, she stumbled around te ring. Luna rolled into the ring and ran towards Alundra, she grabbed her by the hair and flipped her over her shoulders. Luna stood over Alundra, she dropped down onto her knees and placed her hands on Alundra's shoulders. Lita dropped to her knees to make the count.

3   Lita raised Luna's arm in victory. She rolled out of the ring and retrieved the Wwe's Women's Championship Belt. She rolled back into the ring and handed the belt to Luna. Luna held the belt over her head and laughed. She wrapped the belt around her waist and helped Alundra to her feet. She threw Alundra's arm over her shoulders and led her towards the ring ropes. She laid Alundra next to the ropes and rolled her out of the ring, she rolled out and pulled Alundra to her feet. And led her to the backstage area.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 06:19:04 pm »
Zap vs Hulk Hogan

Cameras flashed in the press room. At the press table sat Zap, Hulk, and head ref Denise Austin.  Denise stood up and approached the podium. “Greetings, and today we discuss the details of the Zap vs Hogan match. Both competitors have agreed to a cage match for the ultimate bragging rights. Zap challenged Hogan to such a match two months ago, and Hogan has graciously accepted. I can say they have been training hard since that day, and it's going to show tonight. First let me introduce you to Zap.”

Raye 'Zap' Hollitt stood up and approached the podium, dressed in a red tank top and blue jeans,  her muscular arms swinging at her side. She gripped the sides of the podium and leaned towards the microphone. “Tonight, I will face Hogan in a steel cage, and I'm going to show him, who is strongest between us.” Zap smiled at the audience, they snapped pics and cheered. “Hulk is going to learn first hand the power of a strong wo-”

Hulk leaped out of his seat and lunged at the podium, he grabbed the microphone and pulled it from it's holder. “Just a minute, sweetheart. No woman will ever beat me. And you're going to feel these 24 inch pythons run wild on you.” Hulk said and flexed a double biceps pose. He stood nose to nose with Zap. “So what cha gonna do, Zapster.”

Zap grabbed the microphone and snatched it from Hulk's hand. “You'll know when I'm standing over your limp body, and all you can hear is the ref's hand slapping the mat for the three count.” Zap dropped the microphone and flexed a most muscular pose, her delts flared and biceps swelled. Hulk took two steps back. “Don't be nervous, Hulk. I'll be gentle in the ring.” Zap smiled as she moved into a side chest pose.

Hulk smirked, he reached forward and grabbed Zap by the shoulders. “It's time for you to humble yourself.” Hulk shoved Zap into the podium, both she and the podium tumbled to the ground. Two large muscular female security guards rushed Hulk, they grabbed him by the arms to restrain him. They dragged him towards the door, he kicked and screamed demanding to be released. “We'll settle this in the ring. There will be blood.”

Later That Night

Zap paced back and forth behind the entrance curtain, she was dressed in her American Gladiator's outfit. Her match with Hulk was next, she went over last minute strategies in her mind, if she wanted to beat Hogan she would need to rely on her stamina. Zap clasped her hands together, she wondered if she made the right choice by challenging Hogan. She heard her name announced over the loudspeaker, she inhaled a deep breath and let it out as she stepped through the curtain.

The crowd stood on their feet, pumping their fists and chanting Zap's name as she stood on the entrance stage. Smoke billowed out of hidden vents beneath her feet, she clenched her fists and raised them over her head, it sent the crowd into a frenzy. Zap emerged from the smoke and walked down the ramp, when she reached the bottom she come to a stop. She bowed and waved to the crowd as she climbed onto the apron and stepped through the top and middle ropes. Zap tied her hair into a ponytail and flexed her biceps for the crowd, ref Denise Austin applauded Zap's impressive physique.

“And her opponent, Hulk Hogan.” Denise said.

The lights in the arena dimmed, when they came back on, Hulk stood at the top of the entrance ramp, dressed in yellow boots and speedo, and a yellow tank top that read Hulk Rules. Hulk grabbed the collar of his tank top and ripped it down the middle, he spun the shirt over his head and threw it into the crowd. He raised his right hand by his ears and listened to the audience shout 'Hulk rules' over and over again. He walked down the entrance ramp, he pointed up towards the ceiling where the cage was suspended. Hulk rolled into the ring under the bottom rope, he sneered at Zap as he approached her. “I hope you took your vitamins and said your prayers, cause once the match begins, there's no turning back.” Hulk said as the cage descended from the ceiling hooked onto four metal chains.

The cage settled over the ring, the set up crew unhooked the chains from the cage. Denise walked up to the cage door, she nudged it gently, the door was secured by a chain and padlock. She walked to the center of the ring and motioned at Zap and Hogan. They both took their place beside the ref. “Remember, only when your feet touch the outside floor will you be declared the winner. Let's get it on.” Denise said and called for the bell. She moved out of the way.

Zap stood with hands on her hips. She looked around the ring, her heart raced in her chest. There was no way out except over the cage. She turned her gaze towards Hogan, he was rubbing his hands together and glaring at her. She took a few steps back. Hogan broke into a run and charged Zap, she stepped to her right and slammed her left foot into Hogan's rear. Hogan staggered and slammed against the south cage wall. Zap ran up behind Hogan, she rammed her right shoulder against his chest as he turned to face her.. Hogan fell backwards the back of his head banged against the cage wall. Zap cautiously approached Hogan, she leaned down and dragged him to his feet by his wrists.  “On your feet, Hulkster. Show me what you got.” Zap said and leaned Hogan in the southwest corner of the ring.

Hogan lunged forward, he slammed his right forearm across Zap's chest. Zap slammed down hard onto her back. Hogan raised his right foot and slammed it down on Zap's abs, he reached down and dragged her to her feet by her hair. He slammed his left fist into her chest, and then pounded her in the abs with his right knee. He grabbed her wrist and whipped her into the south cage wall. Zap bounced off the ropes and ran at Hogan, she leaped into the air and drop kicked him in the chest. Hogan   slammed onto his back, he rolled and jumped to his feet. Hogan stared at Zap as she got to her feet, he flexed his left bicep and smiled at Zap. “The pythons are revving up, Zapster. You better be ready.” Hogan said and pointed at her.

Zap crouched down, she propelled herself forward and speared Hogan onto his back. She grabbed his ankles and flipped him onto his stomach in a boston crab. Zap leaned back as far as she could, Hogan screamed as pain shot up his back, he pounded the mat with his fists. Zap smiled and leaned back farther, she knew she couldn't win by submission but she would do everything she could to weaken her foe. Zap released the hold and approached the south cage wall. She grabbed the bars and began to climb the cage wall.

Hogan stumbled to his feet, when he saw Zap on the cage wall, he leaped to his feet and lunged towards the wall. Zap had barely made it up halfway when Hogan grabbed her around the waist. He yanked her off the wall and suplexed her to the mat. Hogan got to his feet, his stood over Zap's head, he leaped into the air and slammed his right leg across Zap's chest. Hogan rolled to his feet. He crouched down by Zap's face, he grabbed her by the throat and dragged her to her feet. Hogan threw Zap over the the back of his shoulders, he strutted around the ring while applying a torture rack on Zap.

The crowd got to their feet, Zap's name echoed throughout the arena. The chant gave Zap strength, she reversed the hold into a ddt, she slammed Hogan's head onto the mat. Zap leaped to her feet, she stood over Hogan and flexed her biceps, the crowd was whipped into a frenzy by Zap's showboating. It was a mistake Hogan would never let her forget. Hogan leaped to his feet, he wrapped his 24inch arms around Zap's waist and squeezed her hard. Zap's arms were pinned to her side, she tried to wiggle free, but Hogan's grip was too powerful. Hogan smiled as Zap began to moan, he squeezed her even tighter, her head drooped to the side. Hogan bodyslammed Zap onto her back.

Hogan stomped his feet on the mat, he flexed his biceps and looked out to he crowd, he was working himself into a Hulkamania frenzy. Zap staggered to her feet and clenched hr hands into fists, she raised her fists in front of her face and approached Hogan. Zap slammed her right fist into Hogan's chest, Hogan seemed unfazed by the strike and continued to shake and shimmy. Zap slammed her left fists into Hogan's chin, Hogan laughed it off. Zap swung her right fist at Hogan's face. He grabbed her wrist and shook his head. Hogan grabbed Zap and lifted her into a vertical suplex position. He slammed her onto her back with a devastating powerslam. Hogan stood over Zap, flexing his biceps. He crouched down and slammed his right fist into Zap's abs. Hogan turned and approached the north cage wall. He began to climb the cage wall.

Zap pushed herself to her feet, she stumbled towards the wall where Hogan was climbing. She ran towards him and rammed her left shoulder into the small of his back. Hogan lost his grip and fell to the mat. Zap grabbed Hogan's hair and dragged him to his feet. She shoved his head between her knees and moved him into a pildriver position. Zap plopped down onto her rear, slamming the top of Hogan's head onto the mat. She rose to her feet and approached the north cage wall and began to climb up. Hogan rolled onto his stomach and crawled towards the north ropes, he pulled himself to his feet and mounted the cage wall beside Zap.

Zap slammed her right elbow into Hogan's side, Hogan slammed his  left elbow into Zap's chin. Zap slid down the cage wall, she kept her footing and slammed Hogan's face against the cage. “This is my cage, Hogan. You're about to be zapped.” Zap said and slammed her fist into Hogan's chin. He down the cage wall and fell to the mat. Hogan was on his feet again, Zap neared the top rim of the cage. Hogan ran towards the northeast corner and climbed to the top turnbuckle. He leaped up and grabbed the rim of the cage. He pulled himself up just as Zap had pulled herself on top of the cage rim. Zap stood and slowly approached her foe, Hogan was kneeling on the rim holding on as tight as he could.

Hogan glared at Zap as she approached him, he waiting patiently. When she reached him, he swung his left fist into her abs. Hogan realized his mistake when Zap stumbled backward and dropped down to the padded foam floor on the outside of the ring. Denise called for the bell declaring Zap the winner of the match. Hogan climbed down off the cage and dropped to his feet outside the ring. Hogan approached Zap, he stared down at her prone form. He nodded his head and helped Zap to her knees. He grabbed her left wrist and raised it over her head in victory.

The crowd chanted Zap's name repeated, Groggily, Zap got to her feet with Hogan's help. Hogan Flexed his biceps at his side. Zap leaned in and kissed his right bicep and then the left. Zap dropped to her knees at Hogan's feet and kissed him on the abs. Hogan nodded and smiled at the crowd.  Hogan dropped to his knees and grabbed Zap by the chin, he leaned in and kissed Zap on the mouth. Hogan bent down and licked Zap's six pack washboard abs. Zap leaned down and kissed Hogan's groin. Hogan groaned and got to his feet. He lifted Zap into his arms and cradled her. He got to his feet and walked up the entrance ramp, he walked through the curtains and walked to Zap's dressing room. He opened the door and went inside, slamming the door shut behind him. Hogan dropped Zap onto her futon mattress and climbed on top of her. “My 10inch python is about to run wild inside you, so whatcha gonna do, Zap.” Hogan said as he ripped Zap's costume off her sweat drenched and chiseled body. Hogan ripped off his shorts and left his boots.

“Give me every inch of it, you're about to be zapped.” Zap said and ran her hands over Hogan's muscular pecs. That night neither Zap or Hogan got any sleep.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 10:19:06 pm »
Sarah Dunlap vs Cory Everson

Sarah sat on the sofa in her dressing room. Dressed in a black bikini and blue overalls. Her hair was tied in a single braid that ran down the back of her neck. She was scheduled for a match with Cory Everson, one of her bodybuilding idols. Tonight, she told herself that she would pour every ounce of strength into her match. There was a lot on the line for Sarah, mostly a matter of pride. Sarah heard a knock on the door, she stood up and walked to the door.

Cory was on the other side of the door, dressed in a blue bikini, her six Miss Olympia medals hung around her neck. “What's going on, are you ready for our match tonight, you know it's a Falls Count Anywhere match.” Cory leaned against the door frame and folded her arms across her chest. “If you're not on your a game, I'll going to have to put you down.”

Rachel Mclish approached Cory. “And I'll be your ref for the match.” She was dressed in a black and white striped bikini.

“Yes. I'm ready and tonight you're only going to feel pain.” Sarah said poking Cory's pecs with her index finger. Cory slapped Sarah across the cheek. Sarah stumbled back a few steps. “What the hell was that for?”

“Don't poke me, I don't like it.” Cory said and stomped towards Sarah and grabbed her by the throat with both hands. “Why don't we make a little wager, I'll put my medals on the line and you put up $10,000, it will be fun.”

“Alright, I accept your bet. Those medals are as good as mine.” Sarah crouched down to her knees. Her massive chiseled body glistened with baby oil. “Bring it on.”

Rachel called for the starting bell. Cory rushed Sarah and rammed into her with her right shoulder. Sarah fell back onto the sofa, Cory leaped on Sarah and slammed her fists into Sarah's abs. Cory grabbed Sarah by her braid and dragged her off the sofa. She slammed Sarah's face against the door. Cory led her out into the hallway and whipped her into the wall.

Sarah rolled to her feet and ran at Cory, she knocked her foe to the ground with a running clothesline. Sarah dragged Cory to her feet and led her towards a large set of double doors. She led Cory into the UFWL gymnasium. Sarah lifted Cory onto her shoulders. She ran towards the boxing ring and slammed Cory's back into the steel corner post.

Cory grunted as she thudded to the foam rubber padding around the ring. She got to her feet and elbowed Sarah in the abs. She wrapped her arm's around Sarah's waist, she suplexed her to the floor. Cory got to her feet and approached the weight racks, she picked up a 25lb dumbbell and walked over towards Sarah. She raised the dumbbell over her head and slammed it down on Sarah's abs.

Sarah grabbed the dumbbell for Cory and slammed it against Cory's right ankle. Cory dropped down onto her knees and clutched her right ankle. Sarah got to her feet and grabbed Cory by the chin with right hand and uppercutted her with her left. Sarah stomped down hard on Cory's right ankle. Cory screamed in agony as Sarah stomped on her injured ankle a second and third time. Sarah dragged Cory to her feet and whipped her into the boxing ring. Sarah reached under the ring and pulled out two pairs of black boxing gloves, she threw one pair into thr ring and placed the other pair over her hands. She rolled into the ring and raised her fists in front of her face. Cory got to her feet and placed the gloves over her hands. “Let's box for a while, and see who has the stronger punch.” Sarah said and approached the center of the ring.

“I'll knock you the hell out.” Cory said as she approached Sarah. “Put up your dukes.” Cory raised her fists in front of her chest. “Hit me if you can.”

Sarah responded by slamming her right fist into Cory's abs. Sarah slammed her left fist into Cory's forehead. Cory dropped to her knees, Sarah uppercutted Cory in the chin with her right fist. Cory landed on her back, and grunted as she fell. She groggily got to her feet and backed into the southwest corner of the ring. She leaned her arms on the top rope, she gasped for air she tiried to catch her second win.

Sarah smiled and approached Cory, and swung her right fist at Cory's head. Cory ducked her head and landed a right jab to Sarah's chin. Cory answered with a left cross to Sarah's abs and a right hook to her pecs. Sarah staggered back and landed on her rear. Cory rushed at her and kneed her in the chin. She stomped on Sarah's abs and raised her hands over her head. She placed her left foot on Sarah's chest. Rachel dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Sarah raises her shoulders off the mat before Rachel can finish the count. Sarah slammed her right fist into Cory's right ankle. Cory staggered back a few step and fell to her knees. Sarah stood up and tapped her fists together. She slowly approached her foe, she laughed and smiled at Cory. Sarah placed her right foot on Cory's injured ankle and pressed down hard on it. Cory groaned and winced and Sarah  stomped her ankle. Sarah pulled off her gloves and threw them at Cory. She dragged Cory to her feet by her hair. She lifted Cory over her head and press slammed her to the mat. Sarah rolled Cory onto her stomach and laid across her Rachel drooped to her knees.

…. Cory raises her shoulders off the mat, breaking the count. Sarah dragged Cory to her feet. Cory kneed Sarah in the abs, and dtted Sarah's head onto the mat. Cory rolled to her feet and stomped on Sarah's abs. Cory dragged Sarah to her feet and lifted her onto her shoulders. Cory powerbombed Sarah to the mat. She laid down by Sarah's head and wrapped her legs around Sarah's throat. Cory grabbed sarah's wrists and pulled up on her arms. Sarah squirmed in Cory's powerful grip, she gasped for air trying to unwrap Cory's legs from around her throat. Cory smiled and squeezed even tighter. Sarah moaned and grunted as she managed to free her wrists. Sarah grabbed Cory's right ankle and twisted it. Cory screamed and released her grip on Sarah. Sarah got to her feet and elbow dropped Cory in the chest. Sarah stood up and dragged Cory to her feet. She slammed her right fist into Cory's chest.

Cory staggered back and bounced off the ropes, she ran at Sarah and leaped into the air, She knocked Sarah off her feet with a flying clothesline. Cory grabbed Sarah's ankles and flipped her over into a sharpshooter. Sarah screamed in agony as pain racked her knees. Cory leaned back applying more pressure to the hold. Sarah clenched her fists and pounded the mat, she tried to reach for the ropes but the tips of her fingers brushed the ropes. Tears rolled down Sarah's cheek, she tried to shut out the pain, she was growing weaker. She barely heard Rachel ask her if she wanted to give up. Sarah slapped the canvas three times signaling her submission.

Cory got to her feet as Rachel raised her arm in victory. Cory bent over Sarah and unbuttoned the shoulder straps of her overalls. Cory slid off Sarah's overalls and put over her own body. Cory stood over Sarah's limp body and flexed her biceps. Cory crouched down by Sarah's head. “Now cough up the money, loser.” Cory said and dragged Sarah to her feet. She shoved Sarah's head between her knees and piledrove Sarah's head to the mat. “So show me the money.” Cory dragged Sarah to the ring ropes, she rolled out of the ring and lifted Sarah into her arms and cradled her against her body. Cory walked out the gym and back down to Sarah's dressing room. Cory set Sarah on the ground and opened the door. Cory dragged Sarah into her room by the hair and shut the door behind her. Cory approached Sarah's dresser and opened the top left hand drawer. The drawer was filled with bundles of $100's and $50's, Cory took out a large stack of money and shoved it into the overall pockets. “Thanks, Sarah, maybe next time you challenge me, you'll put up a better fight.” Cory kicked Sarah in the abs as she left the dressing room.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2014, 06:25:06 pm »
Dara Torres vs Summer Sanders

Dara walked to the ring, dressed in a black bikini. She climbed the ring steps and climbed between the ropes. She clenched her fists and raised them over her head. The crowd erupted into thunderous applause. Dara bowed to the crowd and climbed up the southeast corner post and stood on the top turnbuckle, she folded her arms across her chest. Her muscles glistened with sweat, she had ran a mile an hour before. Referee Tara Nott stood in the center of the ring.

Summer walked down the entrance ramp dressed in a blue leotard and a red swim cap, she flexed her biceps as she approached the ring, She rolled into the ring and jumped to her feet. She pointed at Dara, and held up three fingers on her other hand. “Come down, Dara, so I can beat you.” Summer said, and approached the corner.

Dara leaped off the turnbuckle and sailed towards Summer, she raised her right arm at her side and landed a vicious clothesline on Summer, knocking her on the mat. Dara wrapped her legs around Summer's throat and grabbed a chunk of her hair. Summer groaned as she clutched Dara's legs and tried to pry them from around her neck. Summer freed herself and leaped to her feet. She turned and kneed Dara in the chin.

Summer straddled Dara, she slammed her fists into Dara's chest. She grabbed Dara's hair and dragged her to her feet. She whipped Dara into the northwest corner of the ring. Summer ran towards Dara, and leaped off her feet, Dara ducked down and kneed Summer in the abs. Dara grabbed Summer's hair and slammed her to the mat. Dara crouched down and placed her knee across Summer's throat. Summer gasped for air as she tried to push Dara's knee off her throat. Dara leaned down and whispered in Summer's ear. “You can't resist my muscles. Give up and I'll go easy on you.”

Summer wrapped her hands around Dara's left knee and twisted it, Dara groaned as Summer shoved her to the mat. “No, I'm going to prove to you, I'm the stronger swimmer in the ring.” Summer rolled Dara onto her stomach and placed Dara's left ankle in an ankle lock. Dara screamed as she tried to pull her ankle free. Dara pounded the mat with her fists and crawled towards the ropes. Summer dragged her to the center of the ring, and stood up applying more pressure to the hold. “Give up, Dara.” Summer smiled as she twisted Dara's ankle. Dara clenched her fists and dragged them bot towards the ropes, Dara reached out and grabbed the bottom ropes. Summer released her ankle and stomped on the back of Dara's left knee.

Dara tripped Summer with her right leg, Summer stumbled and fell over the ropes and tumbled to the floor outside the ring. Dara pulled herself to her feet with the ropes, she limped with her left leg. She winced as she tried to walk on her left foot. Dara sat down to rest her leg. Summer slowly got to her feet and rolled back into the ring. Dara pulled herself to her feet and limped towards Summer. Summer leaped forward and kicked Dara in her left knee. Dara fell to her knees, Summer walked up behind her and placed Dara in a reverse headlock. Summer slammed Dara's head to the mat, 

She laid over Dara. Tara dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Dara raised her shoulder off the mat. Summer rolled off Dara and pounded the mat with her fists, she dragged dara to her feet. Dara slammed her right fist into Summer's abs, she bashed Summer in the head with her forehead. Summer dropped to her knees. Dara uppercutted Summer in the chin with her left fist. Summer thudded onto her back, Dara winced and dropped to her right knee. Her left knee exploded with pain. Dara grabbed the ropes and pulled herself to her feet, she limped towards Summer and grabbed her ankles, she dragged her to the center of the ring and limped to the northeast corner. Dara climbed to the top turnbuckle and crouched down.

Jill Mills ran down the entrance ramp, she climbed onto the apron and slammed her right fist into the back of Dara's left knee. Dara slipped and fell face first onto the mat. Summer rose groggily to her feet. She froze when she saw Jill standing on the apron. Jill smiled and pointed her finger at Summer. Jill jumped off the apron and walked around the ring staring at Summer. Jill padnlaced her hands on her hips and sneered.

Summer laid over Dara and hooked her left leg. Tara dropped to her knees to make the count.

… 3. Tara raised Summer's arm in victory. Jill clapped mockingly and glared at Summer. Summer climbed out of the ring and ran up the ramp to get away. Jill rolled into the ring and approached Dara's prone body. Jill bent down and lifted Dara to her feet. She lifted Dara over her head and tossed her out of the ring. Jill rolled out under the bottom rope and dragged Dara to her feet. She lifted Dara onto her shoulders and powerbombed her on the foot of the entrance ramp. Jill laughed and stomped on Dara's left knee and walked to the back, leaving Dara clutching her lift knee in agony. Ref Tara went to check on Dara and motioned for the medic team. Two women walked out carrying a stretcher, they laid Dara on the stretcher and carried her towards the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 06:46:41 pm »
Kathy Derry and Deborah Khazei vs Bret and Owen Hart

Kathy and Deborah walked down the entrance ramp, dressed in purple bikinis, they hopped and skipped all the way to the ring, they rolled underneath the bottom rope and moved to the southwest corner of the ring. Kathy high fived her partner. Deborah took her place outside on the apron. Ref Kiana Tom stood in the center of the ring.

Bret and Owen Hart walked out from behind the curtains, dressed in their Hart Foundation uniforms, they strolled down the entrance ramps. They pulled off their leeather jackets and tossed them into the crowd. Bret removed his visor and handed it to a young woman in the audience. Owen tossed his visors into the crowd. They rolled into the ring, Owen took his place on the northeast corner apron of the ring. Bret approached the center of the ring. “Are you kidding me, I have fight some television aerobics instructor.” Bret said and spit on the mat.

Kathy crouched into a sumo wrestler's stance. “Don't treat me lightly, because I know some moves that will knock you on your ass.” Kathy said and approached Bret, she raised her hands over her head challenging Bret to a test of strength contest. Bret smiled and locked hands with Kathy. He pushed forward and forced Kathy against the ropes. Kathy kicked Bret in the abs, she shoved him onto his rear. Kathy bounced off the ropes and slammed her feet into Bret's chest.

Bret rolled to his feet, he ran at Kathy and grabbed her by the wrists, he whipped her towards the north set of ropes. As Kathy reached the ropes, Owen grabbed Kathy from the apron and held her against the ropes. He pinned her arms behind her back as Bret approached. Bret slammed his right fist into Kathy's abs. Kiana ordered Owen to release her, he ignored her as Bret slammed his left fist into Kathy's pecs. Kiana began a five count

Bret kneed Kathy in the abs.

Bret slammed his fist into Kathy's chin, Kathy slumped against the ropes.

Bret wrapped his hands around Kathy's throat, se gasp for air as he shook her.

Owen released Kathy to break the hold, Bret lifted Kathy onto his shoulders. Kathy countered the move and slammed Bret onto the mat with a hurricanrana. Kathy crawled towards the south west corner where Deborah stood. Deborah reached her right hand between the ropes. Bret got to his knees and followed after Kathy, he tried to grab her ankles. She managed to tag Deb in. Deb stepped over the top rope and kneed Bret in the chin. Deb dragged Bret to his feet and shoved him into the southwest corner. Kathy stood up and kneed Bret in the abs. Deb and Kathy lifted Bret over their heads and vertical suplexed him to the mat. Deb laid over Bret as Kathy took her place outside the ring. Kiana dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Owen ran into the ring and stomped on Deb's head to break the pin. Owen dragged Deb to her feet by her hair, he lifted her over head and suplexed her to the mat. He moved back to the apron and slapped the top rope. Bret slowly got to his feet, he tagged Owen in and stepped onto the apron. Owen stepped into the ring and stood over Deb, he placed his right foot on Deb's throat. Deb grabbed Owen's ankle and tried to push it off.

Kathy ran into the ring, she rushed Owen and knocked him off his feet with a clothesline. Kathy rolled Owen onto his stomach and sat on his back, she placed him in a camel clutch. Deb staggered to her feet, she crouched down by Owen's head and slapped hm across the face. Owen slipped his arms free and shoved Kathy off his back. He got to his feet and wrapped his arms around Deb's waist. He squeezed her tight. Deb moaned as she tried to break the hold.

Kathy jumped onto Owen's back, she wrapped her arms around his throat. Owen walked backwards towards the southeast corner, he bashed Kathy into the turnbuckle. Kathy released him as she slumped into the corner.

Bret stepped off the apron and ran around the ring and approached the southeast corner. He jumped onto the apron and pinned Kathy's arms behind her back. Owen bodyslammed deb to the mat and approached Kathy, he kneed her in the abs and slapped her breasts. Kathy spit in Owen's eyes and freed her arms, she elbowed Bret in the abs and shoved him off the apron, Bret fell and banged his left knee on the steel steps as he landed, he clutched his left knee in pain. Kathy lifted Owen onto her shoulders and powerbombed him onto the mat. Deb staggered to her knees, she laid over Owen. Kiana dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Owen raised his shoulder off the mat before Kiana could complete the count. Deb stood up and dragged Owen to his feet. Owen slammed his right fist into Deb's abs. He shoved her head between his knees and piledrove her head onto the mat. Kathy kicked Owen in the side of the head. Owen rolled to his feet and punched Kathy in the groin. Owen placed Kathy in a side headlock and ddted her head onto the mat. Deb and Kathy laid spread eagle in the center of the ring. Owen lifted Deb up and slammed her down onto Kathy, he placed his right foot on Deb's abs and raised his fists ver his head. Kiana dropped to her knees to make the count.

3   Kiana called for the bell declaring Owen and Bret the victors. Bret got to his feet and clapped for Owen. Owen lifted Deb and Kathy onto his shoulders and tossed them over the ropes, Deb and Kathy slammed onto the floor around the ring. Owen climbed out of the ring and helped Bret to the back. Kiana rolled out of the ring and checked on the ladies. She helped Deb and Kathy to their feet , and lectured them as they walked towards the back

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 11:17:51 pm »
Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs Zap and Dallas

Zap and Dallas walked down the entrance ramp dressed in their American Gladiators outfits. They rolled into the ring and high fived each other. Zap popped a double bicep pose while Dallas performed a side chest pose. The crowd cheered their approval. Zap and Dallas walked to the southwest corner, Dallas stepped through the ropes and stood on the apron.

Hall and Nash walked out onto the entrance stage. “Hey Dallas.” Scott said. “Last time we tangoed you ended on the losing end. You're a fool for trying your luck again.” They walked down the ramp and rolled into the ring.

“Zap, don't think you have a chance against us. We've been in this business a long time. You better have the strength to go the distance, otherwise we'll dominate you.”

“I can take anything you throw at me. I'll show you why they call me Zap.” She stood nose to nose with Nash, she flexed a double biceps pose. Hall took his place on the apron in the northeast corner of the ring.

I want a clean fight.” said Referee Alundra Blayze. She called for the bell and the match began.

Zap backed away from Nash and kicked him in the side of the head. She went to kick him her her left leg, he grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her towards him. Nash slammed his forearm across her chest, she fell onto her back. Nash grabbed Zap's hair and dragged her to her feet, he slammed his right knee into her abs and whipped her into the northwest corner of the ring. He laid Zap against the turnbuckle, Hall walked along the apron and elbowed Zap's shoulder. Nash rammed his knee into her chest. Hall pinned Zap's arms behind her back, Nash pummeled Zap's abs with his fists and feet.

Zap slumped down in the corner from the onslaught of Nash's hard fists. She tried to wiggle her arms free but Hall had a firm grip on her wrists. Nash smiled and rammed his right elbow into her pecs. Zap moaned as Hall clutched her wrists tighter. Nash grabbed Zap by the throat ad lifted her into the air. Zap kneed Nash in the groin, causing him to release her and drop to his knees. Zap landed on her knees, she fell flat onto her face. She pushed herself to her feet and kneed Nash in the chin. Zap ran to the southeast corner where Dallas stood, Dallas reached her hand through the rope and tapped Zap on the shoulder. Dallas climbed in the ring and ran towards Nash, she leaped into the air and drop kicked him in the back.

Nash slammed down onto his face, he rolled onto his back and jumped to his feet. Dallas rushed at him, as she approached he stepped forward and stuck out his right forearm. His arm slammed against her chest and knocked Dallas onto her butt. Nash reached towards the ropes and tagged in Hall. Hall stepped between the ropes and grabbed Dallas by the hair, he dragged her to her feet. Hall slammed his left fist into Dallas' abs, he lifted her onto his shoulder and body slammed her to the mat.

Dallas laid spread eagle on her back. Hall placed his booted right foot on her chest. Ref Alundra drops to her knees to make the count.

… Dallas raised her shoulders off the mat before the three, she grabbed Hall's ankles and drags him down to the mat. Dallas sat down on Hall's chest, knees on either side of his waist. Dallas began to pummel Hall's pecs and abs with her fists. She slammed her knees into his sides. Dallas stood up and dragged Hall to his feet. Dallas whipped him into the southwest corner of the ring, she charges at him and catches him in the chest with a drop kick. Zap grabbed Hall from behind and locked him in a full nelson. “How do you like this, Scott. Too much woman for ya?” Dallas slammed her left fist into Hall's abs. Dallas slammed her right elbow into Hall's chin. Dallas raised her hands over her head, as she slams her hands down , Hall ducks narrowly missing her hands, Dallas' hands slap Zap across the cheeks instead. Zap stumbles and falls off the apron onto the concrete floor below. Hall wrapped his arms around Dallas' waist and suplexed her over the top rope. Dallas sails over the ropes and slams down onto Zap. Hall grabs the ropes and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He jumps off and elbow drops Dallas in the abs. Nash climbs off the apron and ran towards the action. Nash drags Dallas to her feet by her hair and lifts her onto her shoulders. Hall lifts Zap to her feet.

Dallas reverses the move into a reverse ddt and slams Nash' head to the floor. Zap knees Hall in the abs and places Hall in an abdominal stretch. Dallas grabs Hall's hair and rips out a small chunk of hair. Dallas shoves the hair down Hall's throat and slaps him on the cheeks. Nash slowly got to his feet, he reaches under the ring apron and pulls out a steel folding chair. He swings the chair at Dallas' head. Dallas turns and drops to her knees as the chair strikes her head. Zap ducks and releases Hall as Nash swings the chair at her head, the chair strikes Hall on his had, sending him falling to the floor.

Zap ducks under a second chair swing and punches Nash in the abs. Nash drops the chair and chases after Zap, Zap reaches the entrance ramp and crouches down onto one knee. Nash reaches her and lifts her onto his shoulders. Nash powerbombs Zap onto the steel steps. Zap clutches the back of her head and moans in agony. Nash claps his hands and walks back towards Dallas as she's slowly getting to her feet. “Hey Dallas. Time to take a little trip.” Nash lifts Dallas onto his left shoulder and jackknife powerbombs her through the announcer's table. Nash stands over Dallas and raises his hands over his head. He leans down and drags an unconscious Dallas to her feet. Hall gets to his feet and approaches Dallas, he grabs her by the chin and kisses her on the mouth.

“You got no hope to beat us.” Hall wrapped his arms around Dallas' waist and squeezed as tight as he could. Dallas moaned and groaned as she tried to wiggle free. Zap got to her feet and reached under the apron, and pulled out a steel baseball bat. Zap ran around the ring and raised the bat over her head. As she rounds the corner she charges at Nash and swings the bat at his right leg, she slams the bat against his right knee. Nash drops to one knee and screams as he clutches his injured knee. Hall releases Dallas and shoves her to the floor. Zap raises the bat over her head. Hall lunges forward and spears Zap to the floor. Hall grabs the bat and snatches it out of Zap's grip. He pressed the bat down on her throat, Zap gasped for air trying to push him off.

Dallas staggers to her feet and picks up the steel chair. She slams it down on Hall's back. Zap shoves Hall off and crawls to her feet. Zap and Dallas drag Hall to his feet and toss him into the ring over the top rope. As both ladies roll into the ring, Nash stumbles to his feet and grabs Zap's ankles. Dallas gets to her feet and lays over Hall. Alundra drops to her knees to make the count.

… Hall grabs Dallas and shoves her into the air sending her rolling onto her back. Hall staggers to hs feet and mounts Dallas. He wrapped his legs around her waist and squeezed as hard as he could.

Outside the ring, Nash shoves Zap's head between his knees. He raises her onto his right shoulder. Zap elbows Nash in the forehead and ddts his head to the floor. Zap rolls Nash onto his stomach and sits down on his back with a camel clutch. Nash gets to his knees with Zap still clinging to his back. He backs up into the ring post, slamming Zap against the steel post. Nash drags Zap to her feet and laid her on the ring apron.

Nash rolls into the ring and grabs Dallas' shoulders. He drags her to her feet and lifts her onto his shoulders. Dallas reverses the move into a hurricanrana, and slams Nash onto the mat. Hall gets to his feet and charges at Dallas, Dallas ducks under his arms and kicks him in the side of the head. Hall drops to his knees. Nash creeps up behind Dallas and locks her into a full nelson hold. Nash laughs and slams Dallas onto her rear, he kicked Dallas in the small of her back. Dallas grunted and clutched the small of her back. She staggered to her feet.

Zap pulled herself to her feet and held her arm out towards Dallas. Dallas walked towards her corner to tag in Zap. Hall grabbed her left ankle and dragged her off her feet. Dallas crawls towards the ropes, she stretched her arm out. Zap manages to tag in and storms into the ring, she kneed Hall in the ribs and lifts him over her head. She powerslams him to the mat and sits down on his chest. She wrapped her legs around his throat and squeezed tight. Nash got to his feet, Dallas rushed at Nash and clotheslined him over the top rope, she tumbled out of the ring with him. Dallas laid over Nash, he rolled her onto her stomach and sat down on her back, he grabbed her arms and placed his left knee in the center of her back. Dallas screamed in agony as he stood up applying more pressure to her back.

“Let go, before I have to use dirty tactics.” Dallas groaned as she tied to free her wrists. Nash ignored her and shoved her face against the floor. Nash stood up and stomped on Dallas' back. Nash rolled into the ring.

Zap and Hall locked their hands together in a test of strength. Zap used all her power to force Hall to his knees. Hall stuck his foot out and tripped Zap. She fell onto her rear, Hall gets to his feet and knees Zap in the chin. Zap crawls towards the ropes., she looks out the ring and sees Dallas crawling towards their corner. Dallas climbs onto the apron and stretches out her hand. Zap goes to tag in Dallas, their hands slap and Dallas jumps over the top rope, she grabs Hall and drags him to his feet. Dallas shoves his head between his knees and piledrives his head to the mat. Nash charges at Dallas as she gets to her feet. Dallas ducks under Nash's clothesline and heel kicks him in the back of the head. Nash drops to the mat clutching his head. Dallas' entire body is drenched with sweat, her breath heavy and fast. She laid on top of Hall. Alundra drops to her knees to make the count.

3   Alundra raises Dallas ansd zap's arms in victory. Dallas and Zap bow to the crowd, the crowd roars their approval and chants their names over and over. As Zap and Dallas high-five, the lights in the arena go out. When they come out on a few moments later, Hall has Dallas in a razor's edge position. And Nash has Zap set up for a Jackknife powerbomb. Hall and Nash slam the ladies to the mat. Hall crouches down by Dallas and grabs the collar of her costume, with both hands he rips Dallas' outfit off her body and throws it towards the ropes. Nash tears off Zap's costume and sits down on her waist. He leans down and kisses her on the mouth. Hall and Nash throw Zap and Dallas over the top rope and roll out of the ring after them. They grab the fallen gladiators in their arms and cradle carry them towards their dressing room. Hall and Nash smiled as they entered their room and dropped Zap and Dallas onto the bed.

“It's time for us to have some fun.” Nash said as he stripped off his outfit and mounted Dallas. He rolled her onto her stomach and began to hump her. Hall stripped off his shorts and climbed onto Zap. He rammed his cock down Zap's throat.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View