Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572624 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28633 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 06:57:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 536035 times)

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 10:44:19 pm »

Offline gar100

• Activity:
    0%
  • What's Up!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 05:54:10 pm »
Has anybody checked out Linda Durbesson page yet? She is so beautiful, does she show any nudity? Would sign up in a heartbeat if she did!!!!!

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 12:45:59 am »
Has anybody checked out Linda Durbesson page yet? She is so beautiful, does she show any nudity? Would sign up in a heartbeat if she did!!!!!

I haven't signed up, but heard from another guy, that she's selling topless + nude stuff of herself for 100+ $ per clip

Offline gar100

• Activity:
    0%
  • What's Up!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 02:10:21 pm »
WOW!!! That sucks, that is way above my pay scale!! What a shame, she is so freaking sexy!!! THAT ASS is amazing!! :)  Thanks for the info

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 10:46:19 pm »
subscription discount dropped to $ 10...Ends on July 14

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 08:37:08 pm »
Just wanted to warn people about Jay Fuchs page. It's stupidly expensive at $49 per month, and I knew I was taking a big risk, but figured if it was good it might be very good. It was a huge disappointment. It's strictly PG, and there aren't even any good posing videos. It's similar to her public material, with some videos edited with cheesy effects set to music.

Also tried Miss Monrow aka Maria Wattel. Also expensive at $29, but more of what I was hoping for. She's got a mix of adult content and straight exercise and posing. If you follow her, you may have seen some of the content for sale elsewhere. But might be worth a month if you're a fan.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 08:47:14 pm »
Just wanted to warn people about Jay Fuchs page. It's stupidly expensive at $49 per month, and I knew I was taking a big risk, but figured if it was good it might be very good. It was a huge disappointment. It's strictly PG, and there aren't even any good posing videos. It's similar to her public material, with some videos edited with cheesy effects set to music.

Also tried Miss Monrow aka Maria Wattel. Also expensive at $29, but more of what I was hoping for. She's got a mix of adult content and straight exercise and posing. If you follow her, you may have seen some of the content for sale elsewhere. But might be worth a month if you're a fan.

Unfortunately, personal pages, such as personal Web sites in the 2000s, often do not provide good value for money.  The high paid subscription needs to be adult content.  Thanks for your warning.  In fact, the purpose of this issue is to let these bad pages let unnecessary money loss.

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 09:28:27 pm »
Recommend Suzy kellners page -

https://onlyfans.com/suzykellner

also this page has some good content -

https://onlyfans.com/u2568441

Offline sardin3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 05:34:19 pm »

I would not recommend her onlyfans. She is charging $100 for clips with no nudity at all.

Offline sardin3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%

Offline emittens

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 04:35:27 am »
https://onlyfans.com/tuffstuff

Just got a membership! I love it!!!!! Worth it 100%👍👍👍

Offline Jermained9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2019, 05:29:54 pm »
I subscribed to Suzy Kellner based on brianoo's recommendation. It's ok, I guess. I was just expecting more. Cony Quintero puts out more adult stuff, which I prefer more compared to Suzy Kellner.

Offline squidly

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 06:55:02 pm »
Ripped Reilly usually posts multiple times per day. A lot of short clips and some pictures. Big clit, masturbation/squirting and posing. $12.9

https://onlyfans.com/rippedreiley

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View