Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575513 Posts in 73175 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 10:36:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Why is pain important to some men during sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Why is pain important to some men during sessions?  (Read 4616 times)

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Why is pain important to some men during sessions?
« on: July 27, 2019, 02:14:16 pm »
Please forgive me for my ignorance but it seems there is a small group of men out there who not only enjoy being dominated by muscular women but want stuff like:

1.  Having their 'nads destroyed?  "...and please do not punch a boxing bag...just hang me from a hook and use my big round balls in my nutsack (I have 3 not 2) as your own punching bag...I mean really get down on it...when done the perfect result would be that the bag holding my darlings be swollen twice IRS normal size and all 3 balls have been liquified by repeated pummelling.  Everything should be purple and screams off utter agony and terror should include me begging for you to kill me rather than continuing ...in the end leave me hanging, me passed out and call 911 before exiting!
Thank you...Mr, eunich

Offline Blinkocracy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Why is pain important to some men during sessions?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 06:55:51 am »
Physiologically: when people are in pain, their brain responds by releasing a flood of endorphins. Many people end up forming a psychological connection between these and become masochistic- even very vanilla people may enjoy slapped or spanked during sex, for example.

Just like anything else, you can build up a tolerance to pain. Most people who want that sort of hardcore brutalization didn't start that way, but lesser punishments have lost their luster for them. Of course, at the point you're talking about it'd be irresponsible for any domme to oblige.

Psychologically: speaking from personal experience, pain in sessions is a means to an end of the feeling I'm looking for: to be afraid of and controlled by the domme. Power is arousing, and the more powerful the domme the more arousing I find her. I'd never ever go as far as what you're talking about, but I totally understand the fantasy of being tortured and killed- what greater power over a person is there than the power to ruin and destroy their body?

Offline smekhkara

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 12:00:03 am »
For me its the opposite I guess the sessions I have had have been with women who could easily destroy me and that's what I like knowing they could destroy me I do not want any real pain but I want a session with a lady that could easily inflict pain if she wanted to
User is currently banned [View]

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 12:37:49 am »
Depends on the kind of pain. I'm more a fan of the trash-talking and wrestling holds. Stuff like that is strictly psychological and a real turn on if done right. I have zero interest in getting "my nads destroyed", "punched in the face" or beaten with a whip.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 03:10:24 am »
Not into pain for pain's sake, but reminds me of my session with Layla Lane (Melissa C.). She didn't look anything like herself in her bodybuilding prime, and the session was fizzling out. She asked if she could smoke, and I said yes. Then she asked, "How about ball busting?" Hadn't ever considered it before, and I replied we could try it. She stared at me, took a long drag, and said, "Nah, you're too normal." Thanks? Crappy session, but will always remember that.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 01:35:26 pm »
Not into pain for pain's sake, but reminds me of my session with Layla Lane (Melissa C.). She didn't look anything like herself in her bodybuilding prime, and the session was fizzling out. She asked if she could smoke, and I said yes. Then she asked, "How about ball busting?" Hadn't ever considered it before, and I replied we could try it. She stared at me, took a long drag, and said, "Nah, you're too normal." Thanks? Crappy session, but will always remember that.

She did you a favor.  It would've gone from crappy to worst session ever if she'd gone through with it.  She'd done enough to know that only a certain "type" would go for something like that.  Everyone else would just get pissed off.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 09:19:07 am »
Physiologically: when people are in pain, their brain responds by releasing a flood of endorphins. Many people end up forming a psychological connection between these and become masochistic- even very vanilla people may enjoy slapped or spanked during sex, for example.

Just like anything else, you can build up a tolerance to pain. Most people who want that sort of hardcore brutalization didn't start that way, but lesser punishments have lost their luster for them. Of course, at the point you're talking about it'd be irresponsible for any domme to oblige.

Psychologically: speaking from personal experience, pain in sessions is a means to an end of the feeling I'm looking for: to be afraid of and controlled by the domme. Power is arousing, and the more powerful the domme the more arousing I find her. I'd never ever go as far as what you're talking about, but I totally understand the fantasy of being tortured and killed- what greater power over a person is there than the power to ruin and destroy their body?

As a masochist you explained a great deal of it. For me I would be down and have had my balls treated like a punching bag and I've gotten some good punches to the face too. However, for me it's that a woman can do it. I'm not huge but I'm bigger than most women and unless they're putting in insane effort they're not beating me. The martial artists, boxing ladies and muscular women with skill can beat without effort and that's very hot to me.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2022, 04:23:51 pm »

Yeah, she was the absolute worst. Session was over in 20 minutes and I didn't even mind.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2022, 09:42:54 pm »
Pain can be pleasurable if administered right. Some sessioniates know how to do it but not all.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2022, 12:07:31 am »
I am not into pain or being hurt, but i do love knowing I am being overpowered or being placed in holds without being hurt but the sense of being physically hopeless and just kind of surrendering!

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2022, 11:54:16 am »
I am not into pain or being hurt, but i do love knowing I am being overpowered or being placed in holds without being hurt but the sense of being physically hopeless and just kind of surrendering!

This along with being bullied. I like to feel powerless and she can take my milk money just because lol.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2022, 05:11:57 pm »
Pain isn't important per se, it's an occasional biproduct of my preferences. For some guys looking is enough to satisfy, I like feeling what she can do with her body firsthand. For a fbb that means her treating my body like so much gym equipment and for a boxer it can mean getting punched.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2022, 10:25:18 am »

This along with being bullied. I like to feel powerless and she can take my milk money just because lol.

Yup. I told a girl once to milk and don’t let me escape.  FUCK.  It’s happened maybe twice or more or once back in the day Tazzie lifted me in a pile drive type lift and unplanned at all she moved my boxers and milked me and I couldn’t do anything about it. IN THE DAMN AIR!

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2022, 04:12:21 pm »
Just the side effect of feeling her strength

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2022, 06:01:34 pm »

Yup. I told a girl once to milk and don’t let me escape.  FUCK.  It’s happened maybe twice or more or once back in the day Tazzie lifted me in a pile drive type lift and unplanned at all she moved my boxers and milked me and I couldn’t do anything about it. IN THE DAMN AIR!

Tazzie was incredible.  I had a session with her too.  Told me she could kill me with her thighs.  Drove me over the edge.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Why is pain important to some men during sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View