Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572839 Posts in 72120 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:04:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 42817 times)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« on: September 29, 2016, 09:00:56 pm »
Hi , with which models of hbc did you have a bad experiance and you didhnt like her ;;
User is currently banned [View]

Offline slim

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 09:47:06 pm »
ChristinneFit. Led me into private with an explicit "yes" to a special request that I had. She kept stringing me on and never delivered on the request.

I simply wanted her to show her weight on the scales and she kept ignoring the question. I think she was probably exaggerating her weight to fulfil our fantasies, as others have said about other models here, and therefore didn't want to show her real weight.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 06:08:33 pm »
I have never done  a private show with her , since she is hiding all the time  in premium chat. Hope you left after 2 -3 minutes and didht waiting her and giving her to many money..

Offline jogck

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 01:14:03 pm »
AthleticWrestler. She lies anything just to take you in private. She inflates her biceps size as 48 cm, which are not even 40 cm in real. She also lied about a toy I had requested for private.

But She is Hot. I just wish she was not into lying

Offline blackute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 01:14:36 am »
Biceps_Ella for sure, she used to be really accommodating, get her clothes off easily, but now it's all about the $$$ and no understanding of remaining loyal to her long term fans. 

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 08:42:23 pm »
Danger_Zone. She's hot but extremely boring. She keeps looking at her phone CONSTANTLY, even in 1on1.

BeautyIsABeast, I've done 3 sessions with her, and in each one she answers her phone and forgets she's even in a session. I'm pretty respectful towards the models so it can't be me. I've heard similar experiences from others so I'm not the only one.

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 05:58:12 pm »
ROUGHMISTRESS, she was very rude and killed my session with her after 3min into it I asked if she did full nude before the session started she said yes in 1 on 1.So I took her to pvt and after about 2 min or so of screwing off I asked her about nude and she ended the session so I got screw outta my money

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 11:02:14 pm »
She keeps looking at her phone CONSTANTLY, even in 1on1.

...in each one she answers her phone and forgets she's even in a session.
If you're having these types of experiences, please let us know so that we can counsel the models on the site in order to help them improve their performances. Additionally, we can issue any refunds, when indicated.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline durbistehrlert

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 11:36:53 am »
Wow, I'm surprised you had a bad time with roughmistress. I've taken her pvt a few times and she's been fantastic! Nice to talk to, sexy voice and accent, incredible body and not afraid to show everything! Perhaps you caught her on a bad day but I've only ever had a great time.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 06:13:52 pm »
ROUGHMISTRESS, she was very rude and killed my session with her after 3min into it I asked if she did full nude before the session started she said yes in 1 on 1.So I took her to pvt and after about 2 min or so of screwing off I asked her about nude and she ended the session so I got screw outta my money
Someone made 3 comments about getting stolen by her, he asked her if she would wear a special outfit , she said yes but came back and wore it after he had only 10 credits left. He also said that in 1-1 she  left and came back after he hadht any credits   Somehow , these 3 comments have been deleated today. So does that mean thay models can deleate all the negative comments that they have on their profiles;; Thats funny and stupid if really happens. Anyway , be careful.

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 12:59:20 am »
juat had DALLAS_AND_SHIANNESH bock me for no reason chick was sitting there with the entire bottom of her tits hanging out. and i commented "damn thats some nice under boob" BOOM! blocked!!

if them bitches only knew how much money i have spent and do spend. oh well their loss

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 07:26:06 am »
Danger_Zone. She's hot but extremely boring. She keeps looking at her phone CONSTANTLY, even in 1on1.

BeautyIsABeast, I've done 3 sessions with her, and in each one she answers her phone and forgets she's even in a session. I'm pretty respectful towards the models so it can't be me. I've heard similar experiences from others so I'm not the only one.

I'm very surprised at both of these. Danger has always been great on cam for me and I try to make time if she's available.

Beauty, i understand, has had a lot of changes in her life recently and has been on and off of cam. But she's been back recently. There have been a couple of instances where I've been in and she's had to jet for someone at the door but she's either come right back or apologized whether or not i sent a message.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 11:12:41 pm »
Please do not hesitate to let us know when you have an issue with a performer or even a technical issue with the show itself.  We want everyone to get good value for their time on the site and if a performer is not operating with that mindset, please inform us.  Sometimes a model is frustrated because her computer is not behaving or maybe her boyfriend just ran over her cat - who knows - but either way, we want to make sure that guests have a good time when they visit the site.  Whenever a show fails to meet a reasonable performance standard, we have no problem issuing the appropriate refunds, so please let us know in a timely manner by using the "CONTACT US" link on the site and we'll gladly address your concern, usually within 24 hours.  Thank you!
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 12:10:36 pm »
so rude i will never give her my money,yes shes hot as hell but no personality

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 07:18:24 am »
my dude you need to clear out that inbox STAT

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View