Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576288 Posts in 73309 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 08:27:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  wb270 now closed??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: wb270 now closed??  (Read 8070 times)

Offline sarato11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
wb270 now closed??
« on: August 13, 2023, 12:58:56 pm »
Big, unfortunate news..it seems wb270 has been shut down. FOr good, who knows, but it seems so. I hate it when they do this without any warning or explanation. Not to mention that the site has been a great source for sessions for God knows how long. Diana could explain, if she's here..

"This web site is now closed

The wb270 list of wrestling women is now closed"

Forum Saradas

wb270 now closed??
« on: August 13, 2023, 12:58:56 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: wb270 now closed??
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 07:08:06 pm »
Big, unfortunate news..it seems wb270 has been shut down. FOr good, who knows, but it seems so. I hate it when they do this without any warning or explanation. Not to mention that the site has been a great source for sessions for God knows how long. Diana could explain, if she's here..

It's for good and it was announced on the site mid July or so it was happening  albeit in a hard to find place. Don't expect any explanations as none were given
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 10:12:00 pm »

It's for good and it was announced on the site mid July or so it was happening  albeit in a hard to find place. Don't expect any explanations as none were given

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=876222.0
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 06:33:31 pm »
There was a post Aug 1 on the Talking about Sessionettes that mentioned the wb270 site had a message that it was shutting down - a lot of the wb270 only sessionettes  have gone over to sessiongirls site

Offline sarato11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 06:43:16 pm »

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=876222.0

Wow, thanks, amazing thread. wb270 was  in a way as strange a site as its name, probably because it continues to amaze how focused on sessions and unchanged it was throughout the years. Sad to see it shut down, but its obvious something was bound to happen one day.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2023, 06:21:16 pm »
I closed wb270.com when Diana the Valkyrie, who had very kindly hosted wb270.com for free on one of the DTV servers for on the general order of 20 years or so, informed me that that server would be shut down and I would have to find another server.  At this stage of my life, I have well exceeded my allotted threescore years and ten. I am now spending more time with my young grandchildren (where I have little privacy to update wb270), and frankly did not want the bother of finding and paying for a new server, transferring the domain registration. Moreover, I  know that both Sessiongirls and Badkitty provide much more modern sites that women can update directly, with less delay, so I chose to simply shut wb270.com down.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2023, 09:31:02 pm »
I closed wb270.com when Diana the Valkyrie, who had very kindly hosted wb270.com for free on one of the DTV servers for on the general order of 20 years or so, informed me that that server would be shut down and I would have to find another server.  At this stage of my life, I have well exceeded my allotted threescore years and ten. I am now spending more time with my young grandchildren (where I have little privacy to update wb270), and frankly did not want the bother of finding and paying for a new server, transferring the domain registration. Moreover, I  know that both Sessiongirls and Badkitty provide much more modern sites that women can update directly, with less delay, so I chose to simply shut wb270.com down.

No explanation needed but appreciated. Badkity's current main page and the models promoted on it demonstrate it doesn't hold a candle to what you offered.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: wb270 now closed?? New site using the name wb270******
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2023, 03:03:55 am »
There is now a website using the domain name wb270******.com, that apparently lists session wrestlers and their travel schedules.  I want to make it very clear that I, who built the original real wb270 website, and maintained it for more than 2 decades, have nothing to do with this site, which is trying to sort of rip off the wb270 name.  I'd guess that whoever did it saw an opening to rip off the wb270 name, and it is deceptive at least to that extent.   

They sent out a letter to session wrestlers that began:

"Firstly we wanted to thank you all for your support in this set up stage. It’s been wonderful talking with some of you, getting your profiles live and just keeping the energy of wb alive while bringing in new ideas and just getting things off the ground," and have apparently scraped pictures and emails of a large number of session wrestlers.

Offline sarato11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2023, 03:43:49 pm »
Wow, great to hear from the real wb270 father! It was a great site, thanks for all the years and enjoy your "retirement".

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: wb270 now closed?? New site using the name wb270******
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 07:48:42 am »
The audacity to steal your wb270 in the domain name should make people want to avoid that website instantly. Luckily women that I know felt the same and didn't feel like being on that site at all.

And I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for everything you've done the pas +20 yrs.

-Squeezemebaby

There is now a website using the domain name wb270******.com, that apparently lists session wrestlers and their travel schedules.  I want to make it very clear that I, who built the original real wb270 website, and maintained it for more than 2 decades, have nothing to do with this site, which is trying to sort of rip off the wb270 name.  I'd guess that whoever did it saw an opening to rip off the wb270 name, and it is deceptive at least to that extent.   

They sent out a letter to session wrestlers that began:

"Firstly we wanted to thank you all for your support in this set up stage. It’s been wonderful talking with some of you, getting your profiles live and just keeping the energy of wb alive while bringing in new ideas and just getting things off the ground," and have apparently scraped pictures and emails of a large number of session wrestlers.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2023, 09:47:00 pm »

No explanation needed but appreciated. Badkity's current main page and the models promoted on it demonstrate it doesn't hold a candle to what you offered.

100%
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline KingBoy99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 02:02:20 am »
I'm gonna miss wb270.com. It had a simplistic website layout which was easy to navigate. It has been around for over 2 decades and it just disappears out of nowhere.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 09:26:25 am »
Wb270 was the first website that was genuinely created for the beautiful ladies and for their fans

Offline houdini

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2023, 08:48:08 pm »

Any chance of getting access to a backup data dump? I had planned to reach out to the wb270 admin's a long time ago, with the goal of importing the data into a system where those listed could update their own data. I think I can also sort out the hosting challenge at the same time.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2024, 06:20:44 am »
Sessiongirls is plenty good enough for what we need to meet SG. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  wb270 now closed??

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View