Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by FemFlexUSA on 27 Aug 2019
  • Those heather steel clips were classic.  Really hoping they get re-released!!

They were, I agree! I think we will bring back Heather Steel at some point. The process of looking at, evaluating, and organizing the former content is rather daunting and it's not something we can really delegate to the staff.  They can do the editing on anything that makes the cut, but the selections have to be done by Mike or me.  Generally, if an old site model was popular and/or very good (some great models weren't that popular), we'll have her on the new site.

Thanks for checking out the new platform. Let me know if you have any other questions: webmaster@herbiceps.com.
  • #2 by FemFlexUSA on 22 Sep 2019

• now available in the HB+ VOD store - www.herbiceps.com/vod-store/ 

Meet Jodi Boam
    Natalia Coelho - Total Strength Emasculation
    Super Muscular Mona
    Valentina Mishina - Biceps Beast

• #3 by fp909 on 22 Sep 2019
  • The Jodi stuff is phenomenal and a long time coming, a must get!

Is there any chance of getting Emi Beast back for a shoot some day? She was one of my faves
  • #4 by herbiceps on 20 Dec 2019
  • The Jodi stuff is phenomenal and a long time coming, a must get!

Is there any chance of getting Emi Beast back for a shoot some day? She was one of my faves
    Agreed on Jodi. She's already a legendary talent and has so much more left in the tank.

Regarding Emi, she's training and looking fantastic, so I hope we'll eventually get new stuff material from her someday. 
  • #5 by whiplash90 on 21 Dec 2019
  • VOD section is a bust. Card decline is not the bee's knees.
  • #6 by Karharot on 21 Dec 2019
  • Not impressed so far..I don`t see any difference form the old site...same old boring an mostly old
    posing videos. No armwrestling anymore, measurements only with bikini girls...lost archive with thousands of videos.
    The good videos are ONLY in VOD section, super expensive VOD section!!

• #7 by herbiceps on 21 Dec 2019
  • VOD section is a bust. Card decline is not the bee's knees.

Sorry you had a bad experience.  Did you contact customer service?  We'd love to be able to help, if possible.
  • #8 by zakaka on 21 Dec 2019
  • Not impressed so far..I don`t see any difference form the old site...same old boring an mostly old
    posing videos. No armwrestling anymore, measurements only with bikini girls...lost archive with thousands of videos.

Yes, we want fantasy wrestling.more adult content..sexy posing.. .measurements, lifts carry annoying!!
  • #9 by FemFlexUSA on 26 Dec 2019

The old site doesn't exist anymore. We had to make significant changes in order to keep the train running.  We understand not everyone may realize or agree, but the market is vastly different than it was 15 years ago.  Either adapt or get run over. 

Armwrestling, measurements, L&C, etc....all are the types of things the production crew films when it's possible to do so. They cannot and will not be done by every featured model on the site.  There are some models we'd like to get who only want to flex, nothing else.  And that's fine - we never wanted every shoot to be identical.  If certain shoots don't appeal to you, we hope you will find others that do. Thank you for this feedback.
  • #10 by Karharot on 26 Dec 2019
  • I am saying, that by some strange reason HB + models are only skinny bikini and figure girls.
    And on VOD`s are the girls who have muscles, as physique and BB. No idea why.
    I don`t `care about this "new" Herbiceps, for me you guys destroyed one of the best products on internet of all time.
    I am care only about your VOD`s, which, unfortunately, are expensive and updates are not very often (as you promised before).
  • #11 by FemFlexUSA on 26 Dec 2019
  • I am saying, that by some strange reason HB + models are only skinny bikini and figure girls.
    I don`t `care about this "new" Herbiceps, for me you guys destroyed one of the best products on internet of all time.
    I am care only about your VOD`s, which, unfortunately, are expensive and updates are not very often (as you promised before).

We have updated the site every day for the past 6 months.  I don't know that we can do much better than that, mate. ;)

Different customers want different products and we try to serve each in a way that is also good for the health of the business. When you look at the top 20 female muscle sites in the world, not a single one of them is membership-only. When you say "destroyed", can you describe what you mean?
  • #12 by Karharot on 27 Dec 2019

We have updated the site every day for the past 6 months.  I don't know that we can do much better than that, mate. ;)

Different customers want different products and we try to serve each in a way that is also good for the health of the business. When you look at the top 20 female muscle sites in the world, not a single one of them is membership-only. When you say "destroyed", can you describe what you mean?

No man, not updates of HB +, they are very often, but as I said, not for me...I am talking about VOD`s updates
  • #13 by Emil on 30 Dec 2020
  • As i understand HB plus VODs can be only purcased as a streaming videos.

:sorry:, but I don't like that, I want videos to download. 

I am little old-fashioned and I can't do nothing about it ...  What a pity, so many good videos ...
  • #14 by zakaka on 31 Dec 2020
  • You should make discounts on bulk VOD purchases. There is a 20% discount for subscribers but bulk purchases are very expensive. For example, an additional 30% discount can be made for purchases of 5 or more because there are over 700 VODs
  • #15 by zakaka on 31 Dec 2020
  • As i understand HB plus VODs can be only purcased as a streaming videos.

:sorry:, but I don't like that, I want videos to download. 

I am little old-fashioned and I can't do nothing about it ...  What a pity, so many good videos ...
    No, All VODs can be downloaded.
Pages:
Actions