Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by Flex dir on 04 Jan 2023
  • I love Annie Ample's stories and cartoons
  • #62 by Plebez on 07 Jan 2023
  • https://file.io/cvzkkdcOOnIu

Tracy the Teaser - Here Cums Daddy

Had this one from the now deceased lemuscle yahoo group. Probably my favourite lemuscle character as she gets more intimate in her stories. Her written stories are a great read if you ever have the time, think I've seen them on *****. Unfortunately this is the only Tracy story I've ever seen drawn. If anyone else has any more please please feel free to share them!
  • #63 by Kujarer on 08 Jan 2023
  • https://file.io/cvzkkdcOOnIu

Tracy the Teaser - Here Cums Daddy

Had this one from the now deceased lemuscle yahoo group. Probably my favourite lemuscle character as she gets more intimate in her stories. Her written stories are a great read if you ever have the time, think I've seen them on *****. Unfortunately this is the only Tracy story I've ever seen drawn. If anyone else has any more please please feel free to share them!

@Plebez   :wob:

Bad news. I got this message when trying your DL link:

BTW, it's customary to provide a preview or information about the content. The cover page of a comic is usually acceptable:

[FYI: in this section previews, etc are required to be 'SFW'.]

Also, plz notice part of your text was replaced by ***** because nearly all direct links to other sites--except imagehosts and such--are blocked on this platform.

Always good when new Members contribute, but it's also important to observe the rules and guidelines [find them near the top of the MAIN INDEX page]. You'll want to avoid attracting attention from the powers-that-be with bad posting habits. Hope this helps...
  • #64 by Flex dir on 14 Apr 2023
  • I love Little Annie Amplie she is so magnific muscle and powerful
  • #65 by Lukullus on 12 Jun 2023
  • Awesome, cannot get enough of Annie Ample's ginormous muscles! :)
  • #66 by Kujarer on 30 Nov 2023
  • The link is not working, Could you make a new link to it ?

"Plebez" has not been active on FS since a day or 2 after that content was posted, so it's likely that request won't be seen. As compensation, I'm providing a re-up, since my advice about that post--which I tried to share in a pleasant manner--may possibly have caused that Member to avoid returning to the site.

[Preview in reply #62.]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v9ngml3uddsrwz5/HereC-msDaddy--Jose%2526Roppo.pdf.zip/file

• #67 by Brand00 on 05 Dec 2023
  • My Gosh I forgot about Tracy's huge muscles. I love thi scartoon characters. I find this artworks by the name of "jjhv70" yet they aren't a lot of results, if someone can post the pdf's or the images ot would be amazing, I doubt Jose Roppo.or whatever his real name is, shit is fire and I love this style, reminds me Scoundrel big chested girls. Thx 4 the upload man life savior 😁😁😁
  • #68 by aaaaaa93 on 13 Dec 2023
  • Love this thread, more Annie and friends is awesome!
  • #69 by Saxony Red Devil on 13 Dec 2023
  • every so often, I am reminded that this glorious work exists
  • #70 by dcfm on 29 Mar 2024
  •  
    The link is not working, Could you make a new link to it ?

"Plebez" has not been active on FS since a day or 2 after that content was posted, so it's likely that request won't be seen. As compensation, I'm providing a re-up, since my advice about that post--which I tried to share in a pleasant manner--may possibly have caused that Member to avoid returning the site.

[Preview in reply #62.]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v9ngml3uddsrwz5/HereC-msDaddy--Jose%2526Roppo.pdf.zip/file

:cool2:
  • #71 by Old Surehand on 09 May 2024
  • Is there any chance to get karma quick, since there are posts I cannot see unfortunatly…

Karma is earned. Just about everything you need to know, including the answer to your question, is here:
    All rules and guidelines - FAQ | News & Announcements
    We encourage new members to familiarize themselves with this section.
  • #72 by 111 on 10 May 2024

•  8)
  • #73 by Iker on 12 May 2024
  •  8)
  • #74 by Edhellion on 12 May 2024
  •  :rock: :woot:
  • #75 by FEDEPANA on 13 May 2024
  •  :wow:
Pages:
Actions