Pages:
Actions
  • #121 by d123 on 24 Oct 2021
  • Mistress Ada now has a website:

www dot mistressada dot com dot au

With lockdown easing, opportunities will soon become available I would assume.
  • #122 by CHIRCH on 10 Nov 2021
  • Are we open  to start seeing sessiongirls travel again?
    Surely it can't be long
  • #123 by rickjame84 on 10 Nov 2021
  • I sure hope so! Can not wait to see what talent is here and hopefully draw some of the international stars we see from time to time or even some newbies! Any women express interest with any of my fellow aussies here?
  • #124 by CHIRCH on 10 Nov 2021
  •  I know mirage and sheena before the pandemic. 
  • #125 by d123 on 12 Nov 2021
  • Traveller will need to be double vaccinated.
    Airlines are only just starting operations again.

I don't envisage international session scene to revive until the 2nd half of 2022.

Meanwhile Mistress Ada is available now and Muscle Queen is still listed as being available. I have seen the former (she's excellent), but I have not seen the later.
  • #126 by d123 on 08 Dec 2021
  • KO will be available between Dec. 28 - Feb. 5 (Sydney, Gold Coast/Brisbane, Melbourne)
  • #127 by CHIRCH on 08 Dec 2021
  • That's really good news that we are getting talent back.
    Bring on next year
  • #128 by CHIRCH on 29 Dec 2021
  • Anyone seen ko?
  • #129 by v3gita on 16 Feb 2022
  • Anyone know any info about Musclequeen? I can't seem to find any socials.
  • #130 by derekr on 20 Feb 2022

She is a high level physique competitor who likes to keep the musclequeen side of things anonymous. I haven't seen her for a session, but her physique is outstanding. Some of the best calves and delts going around.
  • #131 by busthemus2003 on 21 Feb 2022

She is a high level physique competitor who likes to keep the musclequeen side of things anonymous. I haven't seen her for a session, but her physique is outstanding. Some of the best calves and delts going around.
    any contact links mate?
  • #132 by CHIRCH on 14 Mar 2022
  • No one is travelling at the moment?
  • #133 by bicepman75 on 15 Mar 2022
  • I’ve had indications from Ms Melissa and Mirage that they are interested in travelling to Melbourne this year. Let’s hope so.
  • #134 by CHIRCH on 22 Apr 2022
  • Mirage I hope will travel to Australia.
    We will see if others are interested at the moment no one but lets hope it changes
  • #135 by pepepecaspicapapas11 on 29 Apr 2022
  • Wondering if anyone has any news on musclequeen? Tried contacting her and haven’t got an answer. Her profile is gone from sessiongirls but it’s still there in wb270
Pages:
Actions