Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by mooveeguy on 14 Jul 2019
  • I vaguely recall seeing these pics in B&W in I think the May 1985 issue of Flex.
  • #17 by mooveeguy on 17 Jul 2019
  • She lacked her usual hardness in that shot of her in the blue bikini but she looks more aesthetic in that photo.
  • #18 by danlee85 on 05 Sep 2019
  • Some rare pics of Teagan from former operator of Gold's Gym Terry Howell

• #19 by jdm022 on 07 Sep 2019
  • #20 by retrobot on 25 Aug 2020
  • #21 by mooveeguy on 25 Aug 2020
  • She looked like she was quite a powerhouse. I wonder how strong she was. I seem to recall reading she was billed once as the female Arnold.
  • #22 by percycathardcore on 17 Nov 2023
  • There’s behind the scenes footage online of her on both Alienator and Sinbad - those videos are a hoot because she’s clearly having such a great time filming and fooling around between takes. She even speaks a bit of Italian in the Sinbad one. Incredibly sexy lady and one of the pioneers of size in female bodybuilding
  • #23 by oscar on 28 Nov 2023
  • Where can I find these videos?

There’s behind the scenes footage online of her on both Alienator and Sinbad - those videos are a hoot because she’s clearly having such a great time filming and fooling around between takes. She even speaks a bit of Italian in the Sinbad one. Incredibly sexy lady and one of the pioneers of size in female bodybuilding

• #24 by percycathardcore on 04 Dec 2023
  • Where can I find these videos?

There’s behind the scenes footage online of her on both Alienator and Sinbad - those videos are a hoot because she’s clearly having such a great time filming and fooling around between takes. She even speaks a bit of Italian in the Sinbad one. Incredibly sexy lady and one of the pioneers of size in female bodybuilding

The Alienator one is on YouTube and was part of a French programme. Just search ‘Alienator behind the scenes’

The Sinbad one is a bit trickier - I think it’s on a site of Cinecitta photos and resources and they have a Sinbad Of The Seven Seas section. Somebody posted the link on a French Conan forum called Conan Forum Actif n a thread called ‘Sinbad deleted scenes’. There’s a short video with Teagan interviewed and speaking Italian - mainly talking about how her boobs aren’t real in her outfit! Also filiming of a deleted scene at the end of the movie where all the characters are on Sinbad’s ship in front of a cheering crowd. Teagan’s character Soukra is flirting with Sinbad’s Viking buddy, playing with his hair and beating him in an armwrestle!
  • #25 by Sgt.Baker on 23 Feb 2024
Pages:
Actions