Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by alexg1 on 11 Aug 2012
  • Looking to book a strap on session, who has had any good experiences with any of the ladies?
  • #2 by agamemnon on 11 Aug 2012
  • There's a thread a couple of pages back. Check it out.
  • #3 by nujerz84 on 12 Aug 2012
    • nujerz84
  • #4 by alexg1 on 20 Feb 2013
  • Who are the best girls in the industry to have a strap on session??
  • #5 by lix4fbbs on 20 Feb 2013
  • From personal experience, I'd go with JenniFoxxx.
    That woman turned me out front, back, and sideways.
    She really enjoys turning a man into "her little girl".
    Others I've heard who indulge in this are Mistress Treasure and Madam Mysteria.
    It's also good to do your own research and ask the ladies firsthand in an e-mail.
    • lix4fbbs
  • #6 by alexg1 on 20 Feb 2013
  • thank u for the info, that helps
  • #7 by BeatMeUp on 22 Feb 2013
  • Dominique Danger and Laurie Larson do.  I think Kris Clarke does as well.
    • BeatMeUp
  • #8 by alexg1 on 23 Feb 2013
  • thank u!
  • #9 by alexg1 on 18 Jun 2013
  • Who is the best for strap on sessions?
  • #10 by alexg1 on 22 Jun 2013
  • any other feedback?
  • #11 by Hoodman on 23 Jun 2013
  • Debra D'Andrea, Nicole Savage/Pfutzenretuer, Yvette Bova, Amber DeLuca, and Kat Connors all have strap-on video clips. My suggestion would be to ask as you never know that some could actually do it, while others might not be able to.

• #12 by raraparu on 23 Jun 2013
  • Sure many gay guys would accomadate your request for free. :laugh:
  • #13 by Hoodman on 23 Jun 2013
  • Yes hilarious I'm sure but being attracted to a muscular woman with a strap-on doesn't make you gay.

Just things to think about: prostate massage, check-ups etc mean to go through the anus. It is also the best way to reach our prostate say what you will about straight v. gay, but a man's anatomy is built for some anal access

Also one is attracted to strong females sometimes with a strap-on as for some it means even more dominance. Put a big gay dude and one is not attracted at all, because they're not attracted to masculinity, they're attracted to absolute female strength.
    Many people worried about that, but they're not attracted to just the strap-on, it's a really hot WOMAN with a dick/strap-on which is essentially a straight attraction as you're into the femininity rather than the masculinity.

There's a few gay guys I know not at all into muscular women or super-passable transsexuals because they look like a woman when they're attracted to the look of a man. It's hard to fully represent, but it is in a realm of gender and sexuality that most do not accept.
  • #14 by raraparu on 23 Jun 2013
  •  A strapon is a substitute for a penis, a "male sex organ". If having one up your anus is pleasurable, so be it. But don,t deny that you would accept the real thing if you had the opportunity.
  • #15 by Old Surehand on 24 Jun 2013
  • Hoodman said: "man's anatomy is built for some anal access"

I say: Anal access is for outgoing body waste disposal. If you get pleasure having something going in where shit comes out, that's your business.  :-\
Pages:
Actions